Sounds good?

sounds good?

Attached: 1544870127486.png (368x607, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvLD4aGFA_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

those pants wtf lol

BASED

holy shit that's a huge burger

y-yeah sounds good to me.

4u

>ywn feed phil fries
nothing I could do

Phil goes outside?

Where are John Rambo and Howard today? It looks like they've just abandoned their public internet presence.
youtube.com/watch?v=wvLD4aGFA_s

Attached: the gout king.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

probably got a real life gig

Why hasn't anyone set fire to his house yet?

that's a sweet jacket

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS, OKAY
*snort*

Everyone that has associated with Phil left the internet. They wake up and move on. Same thing wil happen to Kat.

Attached: 1514668734864.jpg (3282x1598, 1.18M)

Whos the fag to the right of lowtiergod?

it's an adjoined condo and would thus destroy like 5 people's property

*SNORTS*

ACK ACK ACK!

HuuuuuuuuuuH?

>His hour long pre-streams where he indoctrinates his sheeple
>Every other streamer is just in it for the money
>They only play what's the flavor of the month, unlike him
>They don't value their viewers like he does
>He really neeeeeeds that money, btw
>Sure, he makes more money than he has ever made before, but think of the tax he has to pay!

He'll easily feed off those kids for a couple more years.

>tfw new zoomers age into your demographic at the same rate you alienate your current viewers

Attached: 1483538748073.png (576x536, 33K)

phil is based

>mfw he wants to get dmcv over with because viewers aren't donating

Attached: 1520696074772.jpg (214x319, 31K)

why's there a nigger and s-oy faggot next to /ourguy/ based DSP

Attached: EE1625E6-823D-4BAC-BE85-3870654EA7FC.jpg (380x276, 27K)

>he’s never worn sweatpants
Feel bad for you user

>some guy gave him 600 dollarydoos the other day

lol

PogChamp

Howard has his own channel . He went full boomer status. The last video I saw of him he was completely bald and fat with a wife or something

Piglets gotta pay up

Attached: 1552176806837.jpg (322x314, 22K)

he's got a point. he's been pumping out quality content daily for 10+ years. there's no reason you wagecucks can't pay up for based DSP

He's like Wario, but Wario actually has friends.

I've watched him for like 8 years on Youtube and never attend streams and would never donate to some loser that plays video games as a "job"

Phil is fun to laugh at, but anyone whose life revolves around that has always turned out to be a total fucking loser that get their own kiwifarms thread

>I've watched him for like 8 years on Youtube

Jeepers

Attached: 144553.png (647x201, 16K)

Post stream one day he went back to chat and some jackass was spouting bible verses and quotes from Martin Luther, probably from Jews and Their Lies, and DSP came in there and said there's no religion and then said the lord can go down the street and this is his house of worship or something and I have never laughed so goddamn hard in my life. Wish I had capped it.

ImStillDaDaddy, a British SFV streamer who plays Guile, he's a bit of a chav and rages on stream sometimes

Doesn't take much to get a kiwi farms thread, or to be permanently banned from there. I got permabanned from there years ago for "trolling and infighting". It's not even my fault, they had billed themselves as the new "asshole of the internet" so I thought you could go over and call people faggots and retards but apparently not.