Micro$oft are actually financially supporting this hack

>Micro$oft are actually financially supporting this hack

J U S T
U
S
T

Attached: Tameem_Antoniades_jpeg.jpg (359x362, 39K)

Seethe more DMCfag, even DMCV took influence from DmC

He can make cool games, Enslaved was alright and Hellblade is cool.

The whole DmC thing was just a series of bad decisions.

He'll be making low-budget GaaS trash until Based Phil finally grinds NT under his heel like he has every other studio.

Delicious irony that in the same event that Based Phil announces they sold their soul to the devil after they pimped "indie AAA" for a few months, DMCV got announced.

do you think everytime he goes to the barbershop, he just tells them "Just fuck my shit up, senpai!"?

Why does he have a 2010s pop star haircut.

>indirectly killed Capcom Vancouver
>will ensure that Tameem is out of a job within the next few years

Based gyno manlet.

Attached: 1521682325755.jpg (1536x2048, 443K)

these games you mentioned are awful

Him putting down the deformed barely-functioning husk that Dead Rising became and finishing off Capcom's final dalliance into game outsourcing is probably the only good thing he's done in 10+ years.

Attached: DsJ0JXqWwAE0xXh.jpg (600x600, 106K)

yeah, like after you finish a wave of enemies there is a little slowmo
aaand...

The only thing ive played from him is DmC and even I know this

He was literally the scapegoat for Inafunes retarded decisions and requests and its blatantly obvious that they were pretty serious slaves to the whims of CAPCOMS direction of the game since its not even remotely the same game that was initially revealed in the cinematic trailer

While I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case, the way they went out of their way multiple times to shit on whoever liked classic DMC came off as being NT's very own decision.

>wub wub soundtrack
>style rank announcer
>most of the aesthetic
>morphing environments
>V's hair colour being linked to his DT
>edgy swearing in every cutscene
>Vergil's boss fight and arena more resemble DmC than DMC3 it's really just a mixture of both for the most part
>FUCK YOU

I like to think that I understand people better than most and Tameem seems like the kind of person whose not necessarily stupid but not smart either, easy to influence and sticks up for his "friends" at all cost without thinking about it that hard

Ninja Theory and whatever direction they got for DmC was mostly Inafunes incompetence manifesting. Tameem wasnt going to throw his superiors/ contractors under the bus in the situation so he defended the games direction to death, most likely with X and X directions from conman himself since his whole vision for the game was a DMC that didnt appeal to those pesky anime fans anymore

Tameem doesnt seem like he gives a fuck about DMC anymore and games like Hellblade dont exactly resemble DmC in terms of tone or writing in general

imagine being a man in your 40's and having that haircut

Guys it's time to let go of this hate.
We survived DmC and DMC5 came out and it was great. There's no need to be angry anymore. We overcame.

Tbh Monkey in pretty much every rendition starts as a complete cunt until he is forced to behave but does eventually find humility balance and compassion.

Attached: BD651665-09AF-4FB2-953D-BEC92196FEE7.jpg (480x683, 54K)

All those bad decisions were ultimately centered around a downright genius one: showing it dead obvious, that mainline DMC's characters act cool, instead of being cool, meaning, they are poseurs and show-offs without an ounce of integrity to them. It was a shot aimed right between the eyes of the series, of SpecOpsTheLine's magnitude - and I think it connected after all.
Thus fully relates to DMC5 as well. Itsuno, at the end of the day, learned nothing from DmC, he just superficially parroted some of the tropes it established, without an ounce of understanding, the very act of such parroting was exactly where DmC stroke.
Itsuno got made HARD, I don't think he even gets it. That's all.

hey alright

Backwards compatibility is pretty based too, other than that he is pretty shit

A good reason to not support Microsoft

Just like censorship is a good reason not to support Basedny.

Microsoft is trying to play the long game, they know they can't really compete this gen so they're using this time to buy up anyone who can remotely make a game so they can have a ton of exclusives next gen. The idea that they're going full parity with PC in terms of their games is just to generate good will enough to recover from the shit show that was the Xbone.

Hi Tameem

"Jean Baptiste Emanuel ZORG"