How do I learn to jump cancel?

How do I learn to jump cancel?
I fucking hate youtubers and their 10 minutes long videos where they are talking why it's a cool thing to do, NO SHIT

Attached: dmc-nero.jpg (1000x563, 120K)

You have to cancel the jump.

It's fucking braindead retarded easy in this game. literally just press A anytime you're near the enemy in the air.

Attached: no effort required.gif (403x262, 2.66M)

my dante jump higher, yours in the gif stays on the same level as the enemy

yes. because doing aerial rave kills your upward momentum.
so to stay level you need to press B shortly after you jump.

?
its braindead in every game compared to something like jump install

Why is the game such garbage. I first have to play trough the game on easy as crap with these garbage characters first to enjoy it did they try to do the nier way which was a pure garbage game aswel

B? as both Dante and Nero?

because the first playthrough is a fucking tutorial, how long is it? 10 hours? it's nothing for a game like DMC. If you don't enjoy the combat, don't play it. If you did enjoy the combat though, you'd want to play more and on higher difficulties.

>did they try to do the nier way which was a pure garbage game aswel
go back to your wither 3 pleb

it's braindead retarded easy in all the games

Attached: 1546184542759.png (365x411, 261K)

Why do people pretend these games are hard?

?????????????????????

Ok retard enjoy your 10 hours of tutorial button mashing SSS ranks without any challenge till you might see some action. Such game design wow

wow look at you, what a good player, getting SSS ranks on your first playthrough with no abilities unlocked

JCs are easy to do. The hard part is what to do with them. I just don't see the point.

U joking I start the game and I could already unlock 90% of things with the orbs from dlc or whatever.

Pretending that the dmc games are hard or have hard game mechanics like jump cancelling when it's all a piece of piss to do.

90%
: )

it's way easier in 5. stop trying to downplay the difference to make yourselves feel better also i'd like to see you post a webm of you doing in 4. I bet you're full of shit & can't even fucking do it.

any air combo will do. Y with nero. B with swordmaster as danter or just Y if you're using the devil sword "Dante"

who says they are?
I never said jump canceling is hard, it's not even something you have to do for the SSS ranks

DMC games aren't hard, they are mostly about style, though they can get pretty difficulty on the highest difficulties, which you need to unlock first, but since you don't seem to be a fan of the series, you probably have never played on those difficulties

Honestly I always felt like it was a bit too strict in 4

Yeah sure and it's easy to get S rank on DMD and LDK right?
Nigger

thanks user
do people rebind jump to another button for this or do I just need to learn the timings when I need to press Y after A?

maybe but this is even quite a bit easier than 3.

I have the plat for every game in the series except for 2 because it's a piece of shit and 5 because I haven't bought it yet, the games are easy and yet everyone acts like it's so hard to finish them or to style in them.

>I played this series for 500 hours
>wow why are people saying it's hard????

I don't. it's really easy to slide your thumb from B to A.
Y to A is a little harder but still very doable.

have you ever considered a possibility that playing the games for hundreds of hours could've made the series easy FOR YOU?

now imagine playing DMC for the first time, trying to figure out which abilities to buy and trying to remember the combos and when and how to use them

got it, thanks again

If you need 500 hours to get good at this series then I seriously feel bad for you.

>I have the plat for every game in the series
Speak for yourself.

You're used to turbo timings. When did you last play DMC in non-turbo mode? It's always been very easy in non-turbo.

You just sound like your trash at games like most people, sorry to tell you.

Yeah 5 made me drop turbo going back to 4 and damn everything is easier

It took you over 500 hours to plat this series? Or do you even have the plats? Lmao

Remember the first time you tried to Million stab cancel a Stinger in DMC3 turbo?

Attached: bangbang.png (75x83, 12K)

Fags on Yea Forums play on the hardest difficulty and expect everyone to soak up knowledge of a game like an ameoba, they either call the game they played shit because it was "unfair" on the hardest difficulty or they dedicate such an autistic amount of time to a game and then condescend on others for not knowing every minute detail about a game. It's annoying behavior

It was never hard to "jumpcancel", it wasnt made any easier in 5. What has been made easier/ consciously improved (since the team finally realized that the entire purpose of jumpcancelling was to let you intuitively fight air enemies) was to increase their "jc hitbox". In DMC3 and 4 the enemies usually had a very strict spot or area in their model which could be jumped off of and since the games had no practice mode it would feel extremely wonky and unreliable to someone that didnt spend an insane amount of time studying the game in unoptimal conditions (made easier in 4 with cheat engine and tools that actually physically show the interactable areas in an enemy)

Aka the only "hard" thing about jumpcancelling has always and ever been POSITIONING yourself properly and thats mostly hard since the past games didnt let you really practice it effectively. Im not mad in the slightest about making the system proximity rather than hitbox based since it objectively doesnt lower the skill ceiling, only the barrier of entry. "Jumpcancelling" attacks has never been impressive in the first place, its just a tool to help with the actual combos that have been evolving more and more into elaborate setups

Attached: 1532783623489.jpg (1080x1350, 159K)

Why does this man have breasts and made his hair look like a womans? And why is he wearing womens clothing? What a silly man, he must obviously be doing it for a joke haha

And ill also add to this thatTaking turbo off in 4 and 3 feels like literally permanently playing in quicksilver. If youre talking about the ease of execution in 5 after playing the others for years in turbo, go back to them and take it off and compare the systems

Grow up

Attached: 1542946581920.gif (500x239, 187K)

Why are you avatarfagging?

Why are you getting mad? You shouldn't be ashamed if you jerk off over guys, it's ok to be gay. It's not for me though.

Who said I "jerk off over guys"?

cope

Attached: 1547200977121.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

Why do you have pictures of men dressed as women saved if you aren't gay? That's pretty gay, dude.

Because im a complex human being and not pic related exclusively saving pictures of X thing to use for making peepee burst

Attached: 1529790785522.png (645x729, 116K)

I don't know about that, it just seems like you're a faggot in denial.

Because youre a 10 year old trapped in the body of a 15 year old, no wonder you actually think saying HAHAHA GAY!!11 is some epic insult on an anonymous imageboard

Attached: 1546280991416.jpg (1400x2105, 380K)

Why are you denying your homosexuality? Calm down dude, you're getting pretty upset about getting called out on it. Go suck a dick if that's what you want.

case in point, to be honest I can only assume that these people desperately obsessing over other peoples sexuality are the only ones with anything to actually hide. Stop projecting in a desperate attempt to appear straight. Youre allowed to be the way you really want

Attached: 1523717230379.gif (500x250, 497K)

lmao fucking wrong, nerd. You're cancelling an attack's recovery frames WITH a jump. Doing it also resets air options

it's just practice, user. I found calibur (Nero's forward to back + Attack in the air) an easy attack to practice when I was learning. The timing is different for all attcks but it's much easier to learn the timing for a new attack after you've gotten the hang of how it you should feel on your first attack.

You got mad because you got called out for saving the picture of a guy dressed up as a girl and yet I need to grow up lmao

>I-I'm not gay

Remember there's no real need to JC to be cuhrayzee. Don't make it your priority

No, I'm not a plat whore. Cope harder at the fact that it took you this amount of time for your stupid plats.

>You got mad because you got called out for saving the picture of a guy dressed up as a girl

You mean Im "mad" because Im laughing at some retard so desperate to prove how straight they are that they actually "called someone out" for what they save up on their computer? Youre fucking retarded and probably not even 18 since its so blatantly obvious that the first and only thing in your mind is that every image I save up is for "jacking off" and that even If I was saving pictures of someone out of attraction it would have anything to do with SEXUAL attraction

>I-I'm not gay
I never said that because unlike you im not desperate to "prove" anything to some mouthbreathing kid online. Keep being a seething insecure dicklet

Attached: 1526255314322.webm (450x800, 1.86M)

Imagine doing air combos, but you never have to stop.

Even if you're not a plat whore you should get them from playing the game natually. It just sounds like your trash at the game. And show me where I said it took me 500 hours to get my plats, nice projection Sir Scrubalot. 500 hours and you haven't get the plats, holy shit you're fucking awful.

>im not desperate to "prove" anything
yet you keep writing, what a faggot.

Whatever you say, queer.

>any plat
>playing games naturally
lmao

I'm sure it took you more than that. Just show your stats for all 4 games.

>Style rank trophy
>Difficulty trophy
>Collect health and DT upgrades trophies

How did you not get these?

woah...im so...offended....
being "queer" is nothing but a benefit in 2019 in anything even resembling a first world country, nobody has a reason to be in the closet

I mean I know youre a 15 year old phoneposter but "writing" doesnt take any effort for someone who doesnt have to sit there and drool for 5 minutes to decide what they want to say and then actually type it out on a greasy touchscreen

you might want to go back to 9gag since this isnt the epic meme image site you thought, youre meant to "discuss"

Attached: 1546386379878.gif (500x256, 1.31M)

Sure, let me reinstall them and do that for you. Just wait there, I won't be long.

It sounds like your advocating being gay. Just go for it dude, you could be in womens clothes and sucking cock within the hour, I believe in you.

If that takes you more than 20 minutes kys

I don't play on PS, Xbox or Steam. I don't use any trophy systems in the first place and I don't care to get them. Trully beating any DMC is S ranking DMD. I'm working on it right now since DMC ain't my priority and I have better to do with my life, you're still shit too as long you didn't do that.

I already said I got the plats, idiot. So you are just fucking trash then lmao. Try playing on Devil Hunter, it seems more along your level.

Good for you. The original point is that you still played a fuck ton and now the game looks easy to you. It's natural and you're not hot shit because you got a few lame trophy after so much time into the series.

And nigga I'm just on my first 5 playthrough and I already unlocked SoS..

It's nothing to do with playing for a long time, I could have had the games finished quickly if I didn't have to unlock DMD modes. The games are easier the higher the difficulty as there is more mobs to keep your style meter up.

>SOS

Whoa dude, you're amazing, I'm blown away!

>It sounds like your advocating being gay.
Maybe if youre illiterate, feel free to go back a bit and read

Attached: 1535960026282.jpg (2191x2191, 636K)

tfw thinking about buying Nero's coat

Don’t get the sweater though, it looks awful

Are you... are you retarded?

I just don't read most of your posts and you're still seething about being called out. Yeah, you're totally not gay.

>I cant read
I cant believe that you actually thought this would make you look badass and not fucking literally retarded. I appreciate beauty regardless of gender

Attached: 1539400034205.jpg (1000x1000, 158K)

Faggot

That sounds gay

Yeah, you're a cock-gobbler. I hope your parents aren't disappointed. More than they already are I mean.

>guys how do I jump cancel?
>70 posts later
>hurrrrrrr faggots durrrrrr
Video games.

I still got my answer :)

its just insecure no skill dicklets desperately dogpiling on free thinkers

>how do I jump cancel?
by jumping in the active frames of an attack

Attached: 1538784203353.jpg (640x686, 64K)

Do I play this game with a Xbox pad or KB+M?

Use whichever is more comfortable for you, but most people will stick to s controller

>I still got my answer :)

Thanks for the you