Video games only you played. Also few more because the Multiplayer was so good

Video games only you played. Also few more because the Multiplayer was so good.

Attached: 8e13aeef741dfe3f75f57fac388221c9b5b946ca37adcf48e523626e9ecfb43b_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKpxweWp9wk
youtu.be/AKFcC3lgVsc
youtube.com/watch?v=f0CvJ0Nx6Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=AG9Re6Jb4AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oBnmTaKsN-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>MoH
>only you played
based retard

Attached: 1538046970518.jpg (537x525, 30K)

Sorrry boomers only.

Fortnite and game of thrones

sort of right since most people had already migrated to Call of duty at that point

Attached: 220px-Elder_Scrolls_Legend_Battlespire_cover.png (220x268, 90K)

Shame on you i wish i would have played it....

Prisoner of War
youtube.com/watch?v=BKpxweWp9wk

Attached: pow.jpg (750x502, 98K)

Absolute kino, i think you and me are the only anons that post about this game here

there was a fucking bug that sends you to desktop if you click the mouse when it's on top left corner of the screen.

also
>tfw wore the luftwaffe liutenant uniform all the time because it's /fa/ as fuck.

Attached: german officer cigar.jpg (492x750, 63K)

I played it on the PS2, this game and shadow of rome were my favorites and i couldn't put them down

other than that, the only complain i have is you can't have "needs" like hunger, bladder, shower etc.
but yeah, that's extra stuff and the game has numerous minigames even.

Pacific Assault was absolute fucking trash, and EA flat out fucking lied about what that game was going to be.
Also, the multiplayer didn't even come close to MoHAA, literally everyone went back to MoHAA or CoD within a day lmao

youtu.be/AKFcC3lgVsc
The lies in this video holy shit

wow never seen this before but a majority of this was straight up BS maybe the physics engine was true the rest no so much.

Attached: soldiers.jpg (695x1000, 106K)

I love Prisoner of War. It's the perfect stealth game setting. And Shadow of Rome is probably my favorite Capcom game.

I played this, try again sweetie

Interesting to see videos like that.

Well sheeet. How about this one?

Attached: xenus.jpg (800x1141, 156K)

it's on gog ....

youtube.com/watch?v=f0CvJ0Nx6Ng
Reminds me of this.

Hell's Highway looked like a different game every time they showed it.
youtube.com/watch?v=AG9Re6Jb4AQ

I remember this being kind of shit. The collision was so bad you would get stuck between rocks and you had to wiggle and jump around and bullets would hit invisible walls all the time. Clearing MG spots was really annoying. Jungles were annoying because the Japanese would know where you are and shoot through the foliage. Sometimes you would just drop dead because this.

Tarawa is probably the best part of the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=oBnmTaKsN-8

played this shit as a kid for some reason i thought it was really cool just because you started in a big town and could buy a car at a dealership