And Father of the Year reward goes to

And Father of the Year reward goes to...

Attached: 1552127192703.png (628x552, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kfCeBOZHwxg
youtu.be/0HKfrlvvHjo?t=47
youtube.com/watch?v=MtYdCB-SV3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did he even change since dmc3?

Attached: 20190311195708_1.jpg (2560x1440, 211K)

>redoing the fight because I know I can do better
>almost dead near the last part
>start kicking myself in the dick and use royal guard
>practice with his summon swords when just about dead
>start to come back with it
>ROYAL GUARDING HIS EVERYTHING
I CANNOT ERUPT, I MUST CONTROL

Attached: 20190311064424_1.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

What's quad S do?

He became more of a petty dick.

Attached: 1537894931523.png (2041x2794, 1.83M)

royal guarding vergil is the only proper way to fight him

>Dante wants to fuck his not-mother
>Nero fucked his not-sister
What incest fetish was Vergil's?

>Start playing on SoS
>On the mission 1 boss, use a breaker hit to get its health low enough to go to phase 2
>but also during the cutscene the small enemy hits me from off-screen.
And that's how I found out the game can't handle two slow-motion close-up camera effects at the same time, and gives a fatal exception crash.

is Dante what happens when a chad catches full blown `tism?

Either his father, brother, or son. Doesn't have much more family than that. You pick your poison since you're the one who asked.

>Nero fucked his not-sister who looks exactly like his mother
One can only wonder how deep it goes

Attached: 1552204440555.jpg (960x879, 42K)

none. but he fucked Nell after murdering the shit out of her

>When Trish tells V she's not his mommy
It was several minutes after that scene passed that the context hit me. What the fuck is wrong with Dante?

Attached: 1538436367763.jpg (748x543, 222K)

Please stop making these threads

I HAVE A DUTY TO SEE THIS THROUGH

>the intro to Dante's story in Viewtiful Joe when Trish is in heat for Dante and is about to fuck him in the movie theater
>that game was made by the guy who made the original canon for DMC

Attached: question pure.gif (700x500, 15K)

Sparda obviously, because 1) he wants to absorb his power, and 2) it's the ultimate power move against Dante, being able to say his father's gay.

Dante is completely platonic with Lady and Trish. Patty on the otherhand is his one true waifu. The novel confirms that he actually wanted to go to her party but didn't want to share alone time with her friends. He wanted her all to himself.

Attached: 0k38R80.png (932x541, 101K)

>the file the confirms Patty is staying single for Dante
>best, most pure waifu wins the Dantebowl
Feels good, lads

FUCK YOU!

edgy

>Devil Sword Sparda was a legendary power bank of endless demonic energy
>Yamato can cut apart literally anything, from physical objects, to dimensions, space between points A and B to create portals, even metaphysical concepts like parts of identity
>We'll never know what was the hidden special thing about Rebellion that made it worth being considered part of the trio.
The lore files imply that Dante fusing the two swords together inside himself was his own power too, rather than Rebellion's.

I still can't get over how bad his design is.

Guys can we agree that dmcv is goty?

>if Yamato can seperate man from demon then...
Are you actually this small brained?

Attached: 1516490426348.png (645x729, 56K)

>Rebellion's entire purpose for existence since its creation was to be a one-use "fuse human with demon" item to counter an extremely specific use of an all-purpose tool like Yamato
Well it's good he used it with the most powerful demonic thing in the lore right next to him, then. Would have been fucked is he fused with an Empusa or something and got Ant DT.
No you idiot. There was clearly more to the sword intentionally left unexplained.

>Vergil tapped this when he was 15-18 years old

New Difficulty Unlocked: Dante Must Ant

It's fucking gone dude. There's nothing left to explain

Yamato is special because since the very beginning Sparda wanted to pass on his power and legacy to Dante so he gave him a key that accomplishes exactly that.

The context for me is that V couldn't compartmentalize Trish and Eva being separate people because it's his first sapient conversation with her while Dante's had at least fifteen years.

you'd think a twin would know better

>Vergil actually spent majority of the game with Nero
>Nero saved his ass at one point and provided aid despite being weirded out by his chuuni demeanour
Replaying the game makes story so much better. The whole thing has a lot of care put into it.

Attached: 1522363639293.jpg (250x250, 33K)

How is Kyrie related to Nero

Attached: 4L_Kx2Y3VQR.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

She's basically his adoptive sister. Her, him and Credo grew up together in an orphanage.

Nero is her adopted brother

Nero was adopted by Credo and Kyrie's family, so they're quasi-siblings.

>adult son and his autistic father, the game

Attached: 8308ZS2.png (522x508, 380K)

HD edition cheevos are savage

Attached: 4k98dD2.png (559x236, 93K)

>grow up with a girl (you're not related to) since childhood
>not wanting to fuck her when you're both teens/adults

Are you eunuchs or something

Attached: 4L_S3emCXbd.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

It's more about him succeeding really.

Did Vergil mindbreak her or something?

She noticed him first.
And he was still a teen high on his own hormones

He Judgment Nut Ended her

Did he mindbreak Lady and Trish with tentacles? Yes, obviously.

Verg's autism is stronger than his hormones

>Dante takes after his dad and marries a blonde girl who is way younger than him and resolves to live a quiet life
>Vergil, Trish, Lady, Nico and Nero are left in charge of Devil May Cry and turn it into an international demon hunting agency
I can see it happening.

Attached: 1545378033244.jpg (500x748, 85K)

Do NOT fuck lolis.

Dante has Lucia as well and unlike Lady/Trish, it was never stated he's platonic with her.

> 18 year olds are lolis now
Go away twitter

Attached: 1552250899388.png (778x761, 202K)

But she's legal, user.

Attached: mustn't.png (1969x1969, 1.28M)

I mean this is just because they didn’t want to waste time or money modeling a random NPC who was never gonna take their hood off, but ok

God Nobodies were already the worst enemies in 1, whyd they bring them back in 5?
>Massive health pool for no reason
>Insane damage despite attacking with only hands
>Eye ball spam that fucks you up
>Erratic movements make predicting a bitch
>Fugly even by demon standards
Why oh dear God did they bring them back

Attached: 1529985646574.jpg (499x331, 58K)

So what's the consensus? Best DMC game right?

Better father than Kratos

At the end credits when Dante and Vergil are in hell there's a shot where Vergil is holding Yamato like a baseball bat. Has anyone shopped that into a costanza or do I need to do it.

Attached: 12883003_p0.png (1086x939, 489K)

She lives in a city where everyone is a cultist that worships Sparda fanatically.
It's not hard to get laid with someone when your the son of their god.

Just be glad they don't seem to whirr your DT anymore. Imagine if they went the extra mile and used that arm they can grow to pull your current breaker right off your arm and shove it up their ass

They were just reusing the model for shit we weren't supposed to notice, same reason the ice fairies attached to the frog in 4 are also her model retextured and shurken.

Is Dante joining Leon for team No Way Fag?

IRL the anti incest instinct kicks in with people you knew from a young age and grew up around. That's why people almost never marry their best childhood friend of the opposite sex.

Dante.

I've seen a costanza vergil edit already, don't have it here though.

Most people fuck by the time they’re 16 I thought? He just happened to nut inside her

I'd love to see a scene of all the characters in the Devil May Cry van predrinking and then going to Patty's party
Like Silent Hill's dog/UFO endings

Absolute bullshit

DMC sitcom when?

dANTe

Isn't that what the prologue ending is, essentially?
I really like that kind of stuff. Like where you win a fight in disgaea you're not supposed to and the game just kinda rolls with it

Westermarck effect and it's more to do with siblings iirc

>not-sister
What

Is Nico in lesbians with Lady?

Attached: 601150_20190311135632_1.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

not him, but Credo and Kyrie's family raised Nero.

>an hypothesis based on Israeli collective community statistics
Again, absolute bullshit

No?

How did Dante know that Vergil used Yamato to seperate himself into two?

>being this naive

Attached: 1494365049746.jpg (260x184, 10K)

>stuff that never happened

But at least the superior red-head who will never age is the canonic love interest for Dante.

lmao

Attached: ladybutt.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

I figure V told him everything at the start.

Did he know?

He clocked urizen as Vergil right away, he must have guessed from there

>>stuff that never happened
>Morrison asks him if he wants to hear good news or bad news. Dante says whichever, and Morrison gives him the bad news – Miss Patty, the girl Dante took care of ten years ago, is very angry: she wants to invite him to her birthday party, but his phone line isn’t working. While Dante doesn’t hate Patty, he shudders at the idea of spending time at a party with people even more ‘normal’ than she is.
>Dante says it’s been a while since he’s gone all out and then devil triggers. He tells Urizen to make it quick as, while he’s a day late, he has someone’s birthday that he wants to celebrate

He says so when he stabs himself with the shattered remains of Rebellion

V literally told him it was Vergil.

>Just be glad they don't seem to whirr your DT anymore. Imagine if they went the extra mile and used that arm they can grow to pull your current breaker right off your arm and shove it up their ass
Please add this in a patch, I like nobodies

Back to containment board

What do you mean? What did the conversation have to do with Dante?

When?

hhehe

when he went to hire dante

That he did. Good catch, I don't think he was supposed to know by then. We know that V had only told Trish by that point.

Do they show this or are you speculating? It wouldn't make sense since when Dante says jackpot it's like he's working it out himself

Did you miss the part where Dante asks the demon's name and V starts mouthing "V..." before the screen fades.

V's lips literally say "Vergil" but it's muted

Defend this character, Yea Forums.

Attached: devil-may-cry-5-v.jpg (620x349, 28K)

Look at the flow of the scene
>a powerful evil has emerged
>kid I don't give a fuck, you know how many people say that
>this demon is different
>why? who's he?
Why would Dante take the job had he said "Urizen" a made up name for a demon that doesn't exist? It only makes sense that he said Vergil, and it explains why Dante in his first mission is saying stuff like "I get to see it with my own eyes" and the Jackpot stuff.

I really can't get over his dumb looking face.

He looks like a college student from various college movies about getting drunk.

DmC's Vergil was MILES better and that's coming from a game where everyone had shitty designs.

So ask the question, again:
Why does DMC V get a free pass when it comes to retarded character looks but DmC got shitted on like it deserved?

I always took as dante not wanting to hang out with normal teenagers cause it would probably make him feel old and out of place

Gameplay and wacky whoohoo man

> dumb looking face.

Bitch where?

Attached: 1551907558190.png (625x599, 722K)

They WHIRRR'd my dt juice as V once on SoS

She said that line to V because she literally resembles Eva and she was reminding him that she's not. It wasn't just some snarky line. So the fact that she's conscious of that, and the idea that V might have difficulty separating her from Eva in his mind just makes you wonder what kind of relationship her and Dante have

lock on + side + jump

>Why does DMC V get a free pass when it comes to retarded character looks but DmC got shitted on like it deserved?
Because everything else is flawless.

>Bloody Palace will probably have Vergil has a boss
>V can face off against Vergil

Seems like a bitch to pull off.

He'll legitimately be missed. Unique playstyle, interesting origin- that really could have been explored more, decent banter.
The bigger question is whether he planned everything out from the beginning or really just wanted to stop "Urizen" but had a change of heart. It was nice to have a character that represented Vergil's lacking human side but I was let down when they finally merged again, V had felt actual regret, even if he still wanted to fight Dante, but Vergil was just a complete dick with no emotional growth at all.
I'd legitimately be ok if they had killed of Vergil completely but kept V around, prefer it actually.

>What incest fetish was Vergil's?
Is that even a question, user?

Attached: 7793a4d812f36d4722d7d8ee6f720744.png (670x779, 742K)

Also, "he's the very reason for your existence" clearly indicating the rivalry between the brothers, any other demon would just be another demon.

>urizen
>youreason

If anything, V's human influence is what powered down the demon half enough such that vergil had to work with Dante to avoid the demon tree from splitting the earth apart.

It was probably a couple of months before DMC3 so he was 19

>Japanese game using a play on words that only makes sense in english
Retard be-gone!

It could be a lot worse, it could be MvC-infinite which came out merely 2 years ago.

Attached: Yx6qvdy.jpg (640x320, 63K)

That's true. It felt like they really didn't know what to do with Vergil in terms of MOTIVATION. Power for the sake of fighting dante is just stupidly petty imo.

So dante is a motherfucker?

>implying the English version isn't the main version

Attached: v original blend.png (1600x900, 1.22M)

I just beat the game. Mission 19 took me like 3 hours but I found it very fun, I fucked up on mission 20 and died but said fuck it and used a gold orb. I'll have to go through the game again but I think SoS might kick my ass even harder.

Based.

Well, when you've been dead or ANGELO'D for the past twenty years you don't really get resurrected with a whole lot in the way of things to catch up on.

The only problem is the hair

>the only people he's had a dialouge with during the whole game were Nico snapping back about how she'd like to eat him, Nidhogg autistically reeing at him and Dante moments before his death
>none of them were with either V nor Vergil
He didn't fucking deserve it, brehs.

Attached: Dz9e8JGWkAApszL.jpg (655x753, 30K)

>The bigger question is whether he planned everything out from the beginning or really just wanted to stop "Urizen" but had a change of heart.
He genuinely wanted to stop Urizen. But he also wanted to fuse back with him because the only thing they shared is desire to finish the business with Dante.
>but Vergil was just a complete dick with no emotional growth at all.
Vergil is tsun as fuck but consider this: his familiars are born out of his own mind and even Dante notices that they wanted to repent in death. This is most likely the same for Vergil who wanted the last rematch with Dante and didn't mind if this will kill him. If anything, he probably welcomed that.

He talked with V plenty of times though. Apparently even Shadow can talk but just sticks with being a panther

No, it's more than the fucking hair

Have you taken a good look at his huge face yet the eyes and lips are near the center of the face

IIRC the familiars were the "nightmares" with his time beneath Mundus so they wanted out of it too.

>Lady is in her early 40's by the time of DMC5
>Looks 21 years old

How

So where exactly was Vergil the entire time? How did he come back in 5?

I think he was content with dying due to his guilt over what happened until he had that talk with Trish. That gave him the drive to live and see things through, which is why he's so obsessed with reaching Urizen when before he was content to back off

>so they wanted out of it too.
No they just didn't want Vergil to keep living with the Nightmares of that time, They even say that they're free to return to him but don't want to.

She looks like cake though.

Attached: 20190308183854_1.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

I meant "dialogue" as in "someone talked back".
V pretty much ignored everything he's said for the entirety of campaign.

Imagine if a bird this size shot lightning and went FUCK YEAH

Attached: birb.jpg (1200x900, 161K)

Because the series is stupid anime shit. Same reason everyone knew they'd be an excuse to bring Vergil back.

And that's a good thing.

Probably in hiding while slowly dying in hell.
He only made an effort to finally show up when Yamato was restored and he could likely sense it

>there are people who unironically think this kind of shit is acceptable

Attached: 1542660101840.png (760x673, 416K)

And he looks like a marshmellow.

Attached: hurt myself today.jpg (994x559, 102K)

so Dante let V rejoin with Urizen because he secretly wanted to see Vergil again, right?

The whole cast are old men now. The whole fan base are old men now. We hate them zoomers like Donte but love the boomers.

Of the entire cast only Vergil looks like his proper age ( mid-fourties ). Dante is the same age but looks like he's in his fifties, Nero is in his mid twenties-to-late twenties but looks like a teenager. Lady is in her fourties but looks 20 years younger, etc.

Vergil legit looks perfect imho. I don't know what people expect, a high res version of 19 year old DMC3 vergil?

He was just as much a tsundere about it as Vergil was.

Attached: 1552123530507.png (1116x967, 1.03M)

Face it, fujos won.

>a high res version of 19 year old DMC3 vergil?
This but unironically.

? He thought V was gonna kill Urizen but when V said something about bones rejoining dante was trying to stop them.

Is Nico the worst character in the franchise, even when you include DmC?

It was pretty obvious what V was going to do.

imagine being such a faggot that you get triggered by lesbians

Attached: 1535591538422.webm (960x540, 1.81M)

Seeing Dante and Vergil almost instantly heal from wounds and can apparently go months without food or water, why do they age? It feels like they should be technically immortal.

Fuck no

They're half human, that's why they need food and water at all.

I thought she was cute, and not annoying like I was expecting.

She Judgement Nutted inside Vergil, but she's the one who got pregnant, so Vergil got away scott free

Fuck she's ugly

Does someone have a link to the Denuovo-free EXE? I want those extra frames, especially cause my CPU is kinda shit.

You can't get it through steam anymore, right?

Do we have sales numbers yet?

youtu.be/kfCeBOZHwxg

It's their second best selling game after launch, only behind MH:W, so I'd say ~5,000,000-7,000,000.

Trust no one

>violin for longer instead of DTing instantly triggering it
that's the good shit

He looks like someone just told him to flock off

Don't you mean, Daddy of the year?

I am so glad he got a new dt design, it looks great too

Not him but, his face is fine user.

Attached: 1551997038925.png (1146x628, 1.55M)

>They have V execution animations for every boss
Nice

Chris looks way better in that one, his head isn't shaped like a fucking rock, and he doesn't have any of the glaring fuck-ups the rest do.

I don't understand this either user.

Probably just future proofing for the Bloody Palace.

why is the game so blurry? i've set resolution to 120%, rendering mode to normal, can't turn the aliasing off? and the motion blur looks kinda bad, any way to make the image a bit crispier?

Prequel novel translation alludes to Dante having some semblance of an increased lifespan (he more specifically says that he doesn't know when he'll be considered an old man.)

That "thank you" Dante says on his 3 million taunt made me blush, help lads

Attached: nero (2).png (1400x1400, 56K)

According to Kamiya, they only age (and presumably need food or water) when in human form.

Unironically, this is one of the only bad shot of him. He doesn't look like this the rest of the game.

tfw no lady gf

Attached: 20190310173744_1.jpg (1366x768, 100K)

This is sick how he suicides on Vergil. Shit comes full circle.

"Feeling accepting yet" still somehow fits
Jackass better start accepting his humanity or it's gonna be another round of Kick the Autistic again

Roided Chris has always look weird

>that execution
youtu.be/0HKfrlvvHjo?t=47

Vergil's human side sought his acceptance just as much as his son did.

Anons, please, stop being drama queens.
Vergil, is a handsome chad in DMC5. Even if he is an autistic one.

Attached: 1551862053433.png (1263x713, 514K)

>all the busters on dante and V exclusive bosses

Attached: 1469420585265.png (154x191, 37K)

V should have used both analog sticks, one for him and one for the summons, then had his book and DT on the face buttons with Shadow and Griffon attacks on the bumpers/trigger.
prove me wrong

But they're not

Seperating from the demon side of vergil made him realise that life is precious and that he desires affection instead of just power. His new appreciation for life made him want to stop Urizen but it's literally in his DNA to be obsessed with fighting Dante so he wanted to rejoin so he'd be strong enough to do so.

I liked V as a character though, I hope he comes back.

camera?

when vergil appeared, why did he thank nero?

Attached: 1j7oeh.jpg (512x476, 18K)

For helping him

For taking care and protect V for the past few days.

Is there a special boss grapple move with rawhides break attack?

Kept his sword squeaky clean in his arm

He was part of his masterplan.

I love will laren

Yeah. Every boss has special grapple animations for using Rawhide on them when they're "staggered"

Dpad? Or they could have just zoomed it way out since you have so many things to handle anyway.

He was in hell walking around like a zombie. He probably came back through a portal made by yamato, like dante did.

Vergil has all the memories of being V. This is also the reason why he doesn't want to rule the human world anymore and only cares about fighting Dante

So I don't know if it's just me, but I find hitting SSS with Dante a bit hard compared to Nero, I've been trying to limit myself to only 3 weapons because I don't think I have grasped the basics for some of them, any tips on gitting gud with him?

With everything that is available to him I find some of his stuff to be very overwhelming, I barely touch gunslinger as well

if hamtomato can open portals, why are they staying in the underworld

they really did succeed with the gameplay style in such a game.

no w im wondering why these kind of mechanics arent in rpgs where summoner characters are standart. what the point of summoning skelletons if you cant interact with them ?

Attached: 1544369827709s.jpg (106x125, 2K)

Guys, guys, GUYS: what if when Vergil gets added they let you play as him instead of V in his missions.

How do you actually hear the lyrics to Silver Bullet in Mission 20? I've heard you need to use the devil bringer to smack both Vergil and his stand together, but how do you do this exactly? I can only ever grab the stand and strangle it

It’s just them taking some time off for family bonding

Vergil would rather hang out with dante than be a father.

What if vergil gets v’s cane as one of his weapons

V's final wish was to get to Urizen and and he's part of Vergil

>raidou 3 never ever

Attached: sudoku.jpg (417x458, 50K)

as if these games had any more toxic masculinity to glaze things with, nero's boy named sue shit is pretty spicy

I don't like playing as V but we should at least get both as it gives us more characters to play as.

>why do you refuse to gain power, the power of our father Xemnas

Incorporating v's moves with vergil would be neat, vergil getting the same thing and not any new movesets is boring.

Attached: Dusted.jpg (697x576, 43K)

>curse my stars in bitter grief and woe, that made my love so high and me so low
>As the air to a bird of the sea to a fish, so is contempt to the contemptible
V has the best pre fight bants

Attached: CE3DE0B0-A9EB-474B-8051-E5BC5FAB1FAB.gif (320x240, 1.37M)

what if you should switch between normal mode with yamato and V mode that lets you summon familiars as vergil

different games all handled summoning differently, sometimes it was just a super spell from an otherwise weak character, ffx it replaced the whole party with an alternate hp pool and new move set, ffxiv makes it a second overlapping source of spells, sometimes they're just an extra AI controlled wingman (diablo), etc.

there's a decent amount of variety but often they're not so much the focus of the gameplay and wind up just fitting as an advanced caster, but dmcv gave the summoner a front row seat and tried to create a unique play style.

I doubt they're be bringing Beowulf or Force Edge back for him, so there's bound to be new stuff for him. I absolutely love what they did with Dante and Nero in this game so I have no doubt that Vergil will be great.

>replay 3 after 5
>got sentimental as fuck
Fucking kino, anybody who says that D&V hate each other should go ask their moms to make them a sibling

Attached: 20190312014857_1.jpg (2560x1440, 390K)

>tfw can't get the devil trigger remix from mission 20 out of my head
send help

Show me your motivation.

Attached: 1552164402584.png (974x737, 595K)

V probably told him at the very start.

nero's mother is literally a touched up kirye model

He never wanted to rule the human world.

>wahooing between attacks
>I really hope you guys don’t do this

Remember when he met lady?
”Im glad to see you look so well.” He was talking about dmc3

For fixing Yamato.

If Dante had a son with Trish, would it be his biological brother?

Attached: 1539146066998.jpg (698x698, 151K)

>not Rockstar, since he's not Vergil

Juggling enemies with summons then teleporting to them and slicing them up with yamato would be cool as hell

she was miring

Attached: weww.webm (852x480, 2.12M)

Trishu only looks like his mommy, she’s a full blooded nonrelated demon

No because Trish just resembles his mom. Trish is full demon where as Eva is human.

I hate my brother and I don't even know why, sometimes it happens
it's not dante and vergil case though, it was clear since dmc1 and 3

Attached: 1472720267698.png (800x810, 1.52M)

Nah. Monster is more aesthetic.

Attached: lite.png (905x721, 919K)

That depends if Mundus actually used Eva’s DNA in creating Trish rather than just making Trish look like her.

I can't, he drinks virility from DmC and we all know where that comes from

>yfw we'll get another teamup in future games

She only looks like his mom, user

>V fucks random lady
>Now Nero has to take care of his little brother on top of juggling his two kids
Dad May Cry

How does the game feel like on a keyboard? Is it good?

Attached: 1551617848097.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

whens that going to be, in like 15 years?

>No Way Fag

>Kyrie got back in time to get judgement nut
>Nero is fucking his own mom

I play as him instead of Nero or Dante everytime on mission 13

>TFW unironically like Subhuman and think it's hype as fuck

Did I misinterpret the scene or did Patty want Dante to pop her cherry seeing she's 18 now

>she notices Vergil and starts flirting with him
>Vergil feels something and thinks "what form of power is growing in my pants"
>proceeds to judgment nut directly into her womb

and thats how Nero was conceived.

Nope, you did not

did anyone make an ol spicy keychain edit with dante and vergil wearing the faust hat?

one of the themes of the series is every woman knows dante fucks

>Not a little kid--
Not a lot is left to misinterpretation, honestly.

>not using knuckle to cancel knockback

Attached: 1550849184583.jpg (235x300, 18K)

What is it with the Sparda bloodline and blondes?

It's attractive enough to attract the best.

>get motorcycle
>click one button
>S

Attached: 1547557608925.jpg (241x299, 18K)

>bone some brunette
>children don’t inherit stylish white demon hair
It’s common sense user

Bike a best, wahooing on enemies never felt so good

I absolutely LOVE how much the gameplay with Nero changes in NG+
No need to conserve Breakers whatsoever since Bringer is always with you, you can finally afford full 8 arm clip, DT abilities are fun as fuck since now he has ways to stop time for everything on the screen too.
Not to mention the triple jump or charged shot which still hits like a fucking bazooka, even if it's less impressive than double kalina ann shenanigans.

Attached: 1528913913419.png (348x348, 92K)

No because Trish isn't Dantes mother

Dante living like a total bum and not even bothering to pay to keep the lights on is a lot more understandable with the knowledge the motherfucker doesn't need a, drink or sleep. No wonder all he bothers buying is pizza and booze, a true boomer

It suprises me a hedonist like Dante doesn't have like a dozen bastard children.

Vergil looks like some redneck/white trash character that belongs on beavis and butthead

Reminder that Vergil is totally going to have some very V-esque taunts and it's going to be great.

Dante promised Patty a date when she becomes an adult in the anime
Patty was holding him to that promise

Lucia's mom demands that he at least give Lucia a romp in the sheets and Lucia herself was constantly visiting dantes office til he got out of hell and cried and hugged him when he came back

Trish is frustrated Dante doesn't see her as a potential partner

Lady has christmas cake syndrome she can't find any guys that can keep up with her.

3 out of 4 of these chicks want Dante to mating press them but he refuses to because he's a manchild and values them all for other reasons but he'll fuck random whores he doesn't care about those women.

I gotta say, that's pretty based, what those girls want is to chain Dante down as their man of course he wouldn't really be into that with his immature thought process

How the hell did The Order Of The Sword get their hands on Yamato and Devil Sword Sparda?

no way fag

Nope.

Attached: Devil May Cry - 02 - Highway Star [BDRip 1280x720 x264 FLAC].mkv_snapshot_22.14_[2018.07.06_20.12.13 (1280x720, 91K)

I didn't like DMC but the one thing it did better was that it gave an actual reason for Vergil and Dante to be fighting. It's a bit weird that the director is all "The story of the sons of sparda is over" when there literally hasn't been a story. We don't know how sparda died (assuming he even did), we don't know why Dante and Vergil fight all the time, we don't know what vergil has been doing in hell for 20+ years, etc.

This, plus you can just piledriver motherfuckers at the end of every air combo.
Which I do.
All the time.

It's the same logic with Leon and Kiryu, seeing some uber chad completely ignore women/somehow fail is funny.

We actually don't know whether or not he had a thing with Lucia, in the novel they are bickering like an old couple.
For all we know she may be hiding the fact she gave birth to his son at this point and it's going to be a setup for the next DMC game.

Based Dante leading all the girls along.

Attached: 20190127095153_AVEFywe7lo.jpg (900x1200, 809K)

>Trish is frustrated Dante doesn't see her as a potential partner
She looks EXACTLY like his amom and probablyhas some weird 7 vaginas demon pussy, that would jsut be weird.

Both he and Vergil are somewhat emotionally stunted thanks to their childhood trauma. Dante acts like a fifth grader's idea of what a "cool" guy is like, he's too much of a manchild playing with his devil hunter toys to be leaving bastards everywhere.

Also I'm not sure I'd characterise him as a hedonist, he's broke as shit and needs to be nagged into doing actuallu profitable work, he genuinely enjoys killing demons and fighting just as much as Vergil does but just goes about it in a less autistic way

is that one circle the only buyable move for V cane? I am physically unable to do it

why is she holding a big black dildo

yamato don't quote me on that but i think they got it from the ruins of that bigass tower in 3 which i forgot the name
sparda gloria not-trish gave it to them to gain their trust

IMAGINE

is it just me or does vergil sound better in 5 then he did in DMC4?

Attached: 1552256761678.png (974x737, 631K)

>literally crying because his onii-chan stayed in hell and even named his agency after this event
Kino as fuck

Attached: 1552283716374.jpg (967x900, 421K)

You can also do this to Nero's dad.

Attached: Fuckyourflying.webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

>Dante's summoned swords effortlessly break Vergil's while never breaking on their own
>Vergil can't do a thing to charged summoned sword spam from Dante, they are just following him around and juggle him for like 30 seconds

Attached: 1528029850672.jpg (390x398, 135K)

Hey, it's the mentally ill Vfujo again. How are those suicidal thoughts treating ya?

Your gay twink husbando is never coming back btw.

Attached: 1552246486637m.jpg (1024x604, 89K)

until proven otherwise I maintain that Nero's mother jumped Vergil's bones while he sputtered and spilled his spaghetti everywhere

How could you give your own brother the foppy fedora, Dante?

I agree, he sounded pretty lame in 4.

DMC5 establishes that without his thirst for power Vergil is an ENORMOUS chuuni dork. Of course this is exactly how it was.

i think i'm taking a self-care day, gonna skip work and watch captain marvel and day drink and then complain about why i don't have any money

So V is just straight up Vergil but without the demonic blood and the tendensies that come with it. So how does that translate into him being a sensetive nice guy who loves poetry

>Trish is frustrated Dante doesn't see her as a potential partner
Can't read moon and I don't recall the translation synopsis of the novel having any references to a relationship with Dante or lack thereof but I've seen this thrown about on a couple of threads, so where's this from, exactly?

She probably quoted Blake once and he was harder than thousand diamonds in a second.

Do you think that Nero will inherit Yamato at some point and use its power to achieve his own Sin Trigger?

God, I wish I was Vergil

So having V learn to appreciate life and human connections turned Vergil from someone who wants to rule the world into just becoming vegeta?

>Fujos are poor

Attached: 1552296768715.jpg (452x609, 24K)

Pretty sure Yamato would have been in Hell, probably broken in Vergil's fight against Mundus. They must have found it there somehow.

Then again Dante did find Yamato in Hell in DMC1, but that may or may not be canon anymore since I can't imagine he would sell or lose that.

Father of the years right here. Both went the same path. Both have abandoned sons. Both just want more power. Both killed millions. Both banged literal who’s.

Attached: 4C10F95F-73F8-4675-BDBC-CEE92545C160.jpg (1565x789, 249K)

instinct for solitary refinement and transcendence

i like to think it went like this
>fuck i need more power
>maybe if i fuck a woman like dad did i'll get more power
>what the fuck it didn't work i don't feel any different
>ditches nero's mom

That's what Vergil was like as a kid before his mother died. He and Dante are much more similar than they are not

>looks 21
She looks good for her age, but lets not get crazy here. She's clearly mid 30s at least.

Probably did wrestling moves on Vergil, like some sort of twisted mating ritual

That's what the game implies

Attached: 1523269983996.webm (1280x720, 2.29M)

>learns about power of love what actually somehow works in dmc universe
>"...what form of power is this?"

Regular mana transfers from superior devil hunter genes

...wesker azul

It’s fucking eerie how similar their paths went. And Uroboros is actually in DMC top via a company that makes demons.

How old were Dante and Vergil exactly when their mother died?

Wesker resurrection when

Devil may bang, I suppose.

How did they survive all the way up to age 18 in DMC3

>hes actually alive as stated in Umbrella Corps which Capcom states is canon. It’s leaning towards 5 being a clone. Weskers branch also had involvement with Eveline and RE7 in general since he controls Red Umbrella. Yes. Modern RE Timeline is a shit show

The same age as Patty was when Dante saved her ten years ago. Kino

>tfw never thought she meant sex
I'm really destined to be a perma virgin

It is? Which game?

Dante changed his identity, and Vergil just killed all the demons Mundus sent after him with Yamato

It's unfair that my brother is a 6'2" 140 pound string bean and I've never been able to have a proper brotherly fight with him.

CUH-RAZY SMOKING SEXY STORY

RE in general is a shitshow thanks to the movies and the games turning from horror to action flicks from the early 2000s and late 90s

Attached: agameaboutzombies.webm (800x450, 2.76M)

Looks to be what 8 is about since Jake & Chris have unfinished business

People still care about the RE timeline? I thought it was fighting game stories tier.

>turning
It was always action.

Second one

>try to incorporate bringer knuckles into attacking
>requires too much autism to pull properly while exceeding, can really only do one or the other
>if i mistime it nero stops attacking for half a second and then grim grips the enemy, which is useless because i'm right in their fucking faces

Attached: GOD.png (909x763, 516K)

>That part where they literally run after each other in a circle shooting the ground infront of them

Everytime

Attached: c43.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Any way to mod MAD QUALIA into the game yet?

once REV2 came it with Alex Wesker transferring her consciousness into a little girl, essentially gaining immortality + the perfect clones in CVX & 6, Wesker in 5 as a clone makes perfect sense. Capcom knows the fucker prints money at this point and everyone would welcome him back with open arms, just like Vergil. Asspulls in RE are no longer shocking anymore.

Damn, this actually doesn't look half bad

Siure it looks fucking dumb, but it's pretty grounded in realism, guns are not that effective against up close and fast moving targets, while they still rely on them to deliver a wound, since grabbing a knife would ruin your momentum and leave you open to be shot.

Probably looked cooler in the writers head.

RE was always goofy. I love this shit.

Is Mad Qualia even in the game? I assume it's in the JP version.

Someone watched too much Equilibrium and John Wick.

Oh trust, it is man. But the lengths Capcom goes to add a story in a modern RE game is hilarious. Plus NOTHING gets answered in the modern games. Look at 6 for example. An entire bible and shine to Ada Wong, where everything revolves around her, and I mean EVERYTHING, and we still don’t know who she is, what agency she works for since leaving “The Rival Company” “The Third Organization” (yes, these are actual names of the organizations. I shit you not) and then bouncing off to ANOTHER company after 4. And 6 can be summed up as none of this matters

Leon is literally john wick in this movie

Someone post the rail gun scene. And the one where Leon kills innocent people just to grenade 2 dogs.

Fuck you I like it

Attached: 1549937788364.webm (1276x720, 2.4M)

Shit that’s pretty cool. I knew DMC started as a Resident Evil game, but I’m glad a lot of the groundwork for future resident evil events got put into DMC.

>game runs flawlessly
>slowdown on cutscenes causes audio desync

Attached: 04.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

The spinny move cracks me up.

Attached: 1525353985678.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>v is actually vergils gay thoughts he cut out for more power

I think Hulk actually did something like this in the 2008 movie before the dude who eventually became abomination ran in and started styling on him since he had a shit version of whatever it was Captain America got injected with. Which is always odd to me because Cap despite the serum ain't all that strong, Spider man is way stronger than him

Agreed. Face capture is imperfect in this game but is basically almost perfect. People who complain about it really dont hold sway anymore

Dante is Zero now.

In the garbage first movie he catches a missile, bites off the back half and throws it back

The idea of Vergil fathering Nero doesn't work
You can take one look at him and know that he has never ever fucked in his life
And even if he had, he would have waited until 30 to see if he could get more power via wizardry so the timeline doesn't match up
Retcon this shit please

The 2003 one? I like to pretend that shit never happened. God he was ugly looking in that film.

I think I know what exactly about nu-Vergil's design it is that I don't like

he doesn't have the widow's peak or the slightly messy hair, it looks too perfect

also the ascot is surprisingly a bigger part of his whole look and it's weird to have it missing

Attached: 1539574802976.jpg (780x653, 83K)

Man was the proximity for enemy step that big in 4? That looks ridiculous

>not jump cancel into a lightning revolver

Until he's able to pull off Zero's trademark Renkouha, Sougenmu and Gemu Zero he'll never be Zero.

>Every boss fight was goo-

Attached: sg-dmc5-boss-gilgamesh-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

He just learned to use a hairbrush instead of his palm.

1:1 raw mouse imput for camera controls, no acceleration what so ever and tons of rebindable keys with no contextual actions beyond targeting moves, it's really good

who cares about canceling knockback and wasting ammo when you can pull indefinitely

He still slicks his hair when he goes into dt.

>"not a kiiIiIiIid :3"
my friend's sister said this to me once, I was dense and didn't get the hint, could've popped her cherry but I heard the became a giant slut

Me nero, me like tomboy, me like y,yyy, me buster smash enemies, me no like styles

Attached: 03563676-42AD-4693-B299-AB3D0565821D.jpg (1026x508, 78K)

>exceed on mouse2
oh shit nigger what am i doing with my life

Well that's actually exactly what his character is supposed to be

Nero is UNGA BUNGA ME SMASH WITH REV SWORD AND DOUBLE BARREL GUNSHOTS, his new armored moves and Tomboy really emphasize that

>Oh hell, no.
>You keep it!
>Now it's your turn!
Where the fuck are you, prophet-kun? Based.

Attached: YOU KEEP IT.png (1680x924, 1.64M)

Unga Nero is best

What the fuck is going on?

I was just jumping around in mission 11 and found a ??? and now I have this.

Attached: 20190311180853_1.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Based.

You found original Kalina Ann

Enjoy mega laser in gunslinger now.

Vergil should be more agressive, even on DMD I end feeling like he's just standing around for too long.

I remember finding that and thought it was cool that they let you get the rocket launcher earlier in the game for exploring and that the Kalina Ann II would just be a retexture.
I am so glad to have been wrong.

So it's true V is about Vergil running from child support and alimony.

why does he look so retarded?

You found the second best gun in the game

Attached: 1523578002273.png (1600x900, 2.94M)

What's the best?

How to beat Vergil on sos everything I do he just ignores I only beat him because of sdt and it made me feel like shit

He looks like an older Nero, funnily enough.

Dr. Faust

Attached: 1546282020959.png (1600x900, 3.73M)

Why are all the torrents for this game so slow

that was decent the first one, goliath or whatever from the demo is so fucking repetitive and cheap

youtube.com/watch?v=MtYdCB-SV3c
>decide to give this guy another chance to see if he's learned from previous failures
>he's still just as ignorant, perhaps moreso
Tell me most Soulsfags aren't this braindead.

Attached: Verg.gif (311x340, 3M)

No u

Attached: 1552236145488.jpg (1920x1060, 409K)

DMC5 made it a lot easier.

>Tell me most Soulsfags aren't this braindead.
Most Soulsdittors are even more braindead.

Time to farm orbs in mission 13.

Attached: 1547159822314.png (600x540, 535K)

how to non stop ride a circle with cavaliere?

I respect that it has really good M&KB integration which what the fuck for a jap game but surely it just feels way too weird

>disappointed of the final boss on Devil Hunter
>Nero vs Vergil on son of sparda
Now that's a real fight. Dante vs Vergil is easy as fuck since you can just royal guard the shit out of him.

Cursed bloodline

Attached: 20190312022149_1.jpg (2560x1440, 151K)

I want to learn how to play him properly, his secret taunts are all great

>tfw you can always identify shitters complaining about the game being too easy because the game becomes infinitely better, more challenging and more fun on higher difficulties
loving every laugh

If only I weren't a poorfag.

Attached: plenty of time.png (810x810, 307K)

You say that like stupid anime shit is a bad thing

Rule of cool my dude, this series basically fucking defines it

Swordmaster > Melee Attack > Spam Style Action

>but muh Nelo Angelo
dmc4fags are so predictable
Dante was a better fight, deal with it
also Ludwig shits all over every DMC boss

>vergil is probably one of the most technical and clean fighters in vidya.
>His son Nero has literally nothing of that and just ungas his way through everything.
>even when Nero got Yamato he just used the fucking katana to unga even harder.
Kinda funny.

Attached: 1546472532528.jpg (675x507, 177K)

How do I beat Urizen the first time?

Someone enlighten me on how to input back/forward inputs with the bird.
I don't have trouble inputting it with any other character and not with shadow either.
But bird always drops my input or does back when I do back forward.

Don't compare us to him I like souls games and DMC games because I have the brain copacity to enjoy two different things.

Attached: 1544365316963.png (192x154, 20K)

They literally spent millions of dollars on a high tech face rigging setup so that V could unmistakably mouth the word "Vergil" in that cutscene, and somehow you mouthbreathers still miss shit like this

You hit it until it dies

I can never execute any of Griffon's directional inputs. It seems like the game constantly decides on a whim whether it wants to register the input based on V's orientation or Griffon's.

Japan does that shit all the time.

do they bridge the gap between 2 and the rest of the series here?

Confused vergil is cute

Nero - str
Vergil - dex
Dante - quality

He doesn't, but you are in fact retarded for thinking so.

I still would have preferred devil hunter not have the auto DT refill on the last boss. It was kinda anticlimatic as fuck

Is V int then?

Attached: warriorplayers.jpg (235x215, 9K)

his face looks a little fat honestly

Gilgamesh is easily better than the atrocity that is Nidhogg

you remember in DMC4 when Nero got his arm he heard a voice saying "I need more power"?
all according to keikaku...

Attached: 47482829_647120679036873_395936170180897134_n.jpg (480x480, 44K)

I'm mad that Geryon is wasted on V, atleast we'll be able to fight him with anyone in BP

what capcom series deserves the RE Engine treatment next?

>do the devil bringer combo when Vergil is stunned for the first time
>DT while stabbing Vergil with Yamato and Nero goes FUCK YOU while music changes
Nut.

Can someone launch the game right now and check if they have scene 07 and 08 in mission 18 unlocked in gallery?

MADMAN

Attached: 20190312014817_1.jpg (2560x1440, 477K)

Strider

Dragon's Dogma? Not sure if it can handle open environments though

I don't, it's been bothering me for a while

How the fuck do I deal with Fury on SoS as Dante? I can fuck it up as Nero well enough but as Dante I just can't figure it out worth shit. Just learn to royal guard him or something? Also, how to do good amount damage before it starts fucking off again?

just download the full "demo" and buy it later when coop bloody palace and all dlcs are packed in

Attached: wew.webm (1366x768, 2.26M)

How about no ?

Attached: 1551982470322.png (997x654, 1.4M)

Yamato apparently appeared in shards off the coast of Fortuna. Which means it broke in hell and then managed to come out through a portal it opened. Who opened it? No clue.

Holy shit I didn't realize that at all, really need to SoS soon and see what am I missing.

I don’t even think most people understood V’s poetry because they’re retarded unsophisticated savages who can’t fathom deep poetry.

Cerberus spin and Balrog jabs

Im gonna miss Griffon and Shadow

WHOAAAAAAAA....!
SO...
THIS...
IS...
THE...
POWER ...
OF...
SPARDA...!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-11-13-15-02.png (1280x720, 359K)

How to the fuck do I deal with those red lizards as Dante?

Attached: Untitled-21.jpg (960x960, 174K)

I'm going to start playing with kbm today, I just can't keep playing with the fucking controller, it makes my hand so tired I usually just end up standing still to rest

change to dx11 in the ini

Coop like in DMC5 should be standard since it's actually making me consider buying the game
t. piratefag

Before the Nightmare addresses things like that because portals between the human world and underworld open briefly and spontaneously, explaining how Dante was able to leave hell after DMC2.
For some nonsense reason, it happens more frequently in coastal regions.

I just trickster dodge spam while charging my shotgun. Then either wait for them to be dont teleporting and hit them with a stingercombo or hit them in the face with the shotgun while theyre trying to stab me so I can combo them when they stagger

Are there any pictures of what Kyrie looks like I'm V? Do you even see her ?

I would do anything for a sequel.

Attached: God_Hand.jpg (300x425, 132K)

Not immediately; V wanted to fix his mistake in unleashing Urizen, that much they knew. Dante just never counted on V combining with him to basically accept the blame for Urizen and face the music directly in a 1v1

They're free with balrog. Just mash the boxing jabs, it'll auto parry them. The trick is wait for them to teleport around and attack you, rather than chase them around because they have counter teleport.

Then just jab them up until you have ignition. Some attacks give more stagger than others when parried, so you might or might not have time to real impact, but the 2nd parry will do and you just walk up to them and real impact. It took 2 real impacts to kill them in DMD.

If you're feeling brave, you can also royal guard them, their attacks are 2 hitter, the first one is pretty difficult to just guard so I just take regular RG and DT chip damage, then the 2nd attack is guaranteed if you understand his pattern (practice in the void) so you can royal nut to his face.

Finally, all multi hit attack like ice age, million stab combo b, etc also parry them.

based keyboard poster, it's the boomer control scheme

Kyrie doesn't appear in 5, she only has voice cameos

Nidhogg and Gilgemesh are the only outright bad ones. Its not like every other game has had a perfect boss lineup (see Arkham and Doppelganger). DMC1 is the closet to having an all-around perfect lineup, and even then Mundus is bit iffy.

>Do you even see her ?
No.

Attached: 201506kirie.gif (1200x600, 434K)

Nope, nor Kyrie nor Patty have a model.

>Doppleganger
I think you meant to say Gigapede and Leviathan's heart.

Morrison reports say that Vergil was already a fan of William Blake as a kid. Honestly its about time the games took a turn towards poetic references, the main characters are named after famous poets.

do you use the default layout? I was thinking of switching to kb, seems more comfortable to switch styles with dante

Attached: 1499800192652.jpg (233x250, 5K)

>canonic love interest for Dante
it's extremely one-sided on her part dude, he NWF'd her in the novel

It wouldn't be the same without Mikami (he even thought god hand flopped because he made it too much to his personal taste) and i'm pretty sure he's done directing games

thanks, the Balrog one sounds fine. Gonna try that out.

>those megaman animations
Neat. Does DT Megaman have anything special?

How old are all of the characters now?

>Dante calls him "little chicken" instead of featherface when he dies
ONE JOB Itsuno

Attached: chicken.png (610x473, 435K)

I swear they made ranking easier in the full release compared to the actual demo.

hard to say for Lady cause demon cum has age rejuvenating properties
Trish has aged poorly cause Dante isn't going to fuck a woman who looks like his mom

My guess:

Dante/Vergil: around 40
Nero: early-mid 20s
Lady: pushing 40

DMC gave me a chest impalement fetish and this game has so much of it, help me, it's fucking fetish fuel

Attached: 1552322788370.png (1024x576, 531K)

Am I the only one who actually enjoyed the Qliphoth levels? I thought they looked really cool and demonic and they were the first time the DMC had proper hellish looking environments since the underworld in DMC1.

Thats cuz he respects him now

Little chicken is more endearing, he probably didn't want to outright insult him.

Dante and Vergil are 40s
Nero is like 24 or something
Lady was suppose to be like 16 in 3, so she's 3 years younger then Dante.

Agree, apart from the color scheme the design is quite varied and I like how massive and elaborate the backgrounds are and how the city's regular architecture is fused into place.

That said, the "downward tube" design of some missions was boring.

Attached: kino.png (670x520, 294K)

Using info from the new novel (Before the Nightmare), Dante's complete age chart would be as follows:

DMC3 Manga - 18 (one year before DMC3)
DMC3 - 19 (stated multiple times by the developers)
DMC1 - 28 (again, stated multiple times)
DMC:TAS - 30 (the animated series takes sometime between the events of DMC1 and DMC2. Considering Dante is still wearing his original coat, I'd say it takes place closer to 1 than 2. I'm not 100% sure about this one)
DMC2 - 33 (SPOILER: Dante returns to Vie de Marli one year before the events of DMC5 (from what I understood), and Matier scolds him for not visiting her or Lucia for 10 years since DMC2. Dante is 43 at the time of BtN, and using simple math, you get 33)
DMC4 - 38 (stated multiple times, like before)
DMC5: BtN - 43 (one year before DMC5, at least until the final chapters)
DMC5 - 44 (SPOILER: In the novel, Nico discusses Fortuna's destruction five years ago. She moves in with Nero and Kyrie afterwards, and then after a year, Nero's arm get stolen (DMC5). Using simple math, you get 44)

One important piece of information that contradicts things is the fact that Grue's tragedy (from the supposedly non-canon DMC Volume 1) is mentioned as having happened 10 years ago, exactly the same time as DMC2. I personally think that they changed when the events of the volumes happen, but that's not something that can be confirmed right now, so I'm not including it in the chart.

For those interested, Vergil's age chart would be similar (discounting the games and anime where he doesn't appear), and Nero's would be:

DMC4 - 19 (stated to be the same age as Dante in DMC3)
DMC5 - 25 (same reason as DMC5 Dante)
And I think that settles it, at least until DMC6.

P.S: Trish is 16 (still underage).

>Am I the only one
Statistically unlikely.

Lost Planet. GIVE ME MY FUCK MECHS

Can someone post a picture/gif/webm of Vergil smiling. You know the one.

Before the Nightmare confirms Nero is 24 in DMC5. Dante's age could be anywhere from 38 to 43 courtesy of both DMC4SE and Before the Nightmare putting hard numbers to everything.

>TFW DmC had better aesthetic
Apologize.

Attached: DmC.jpg (1478x1106, 710K)

This one, user?

Attached: IMG_20190311_105305.png (351x387, 9K)

Attached: arm goes vroom.png (1969x1969, 1.77M)

Not actually a bad fight. A bit simple, but it's so short that it doesn't outlive the novelty of its gimmick.

This shit hurts my eyes, I like the muted colors of 1-3 and 5 more. Dante and Nero's coats in 5 should have more color though.

LOOK AT THIS ASSHOLE, JUST PRANCING AROUND

I wish we could have seen more of Virgil's parenting beyond
>if I beat you that means I beat Dante
V felt more like a brother/friend.

I CANNOT ERUPT
I MUST CONTROL

This isn't the original Griffon from DMC1.

No...I’m being serious. The one where he smiles in DMC V

Vergil isn't exactly thrilled that he has a son, he sees Nero as nothing important to him. Hence why he'd basically use him as a pawn for his fights with Dante.

Nero is apparently 24 according to the novel and the events of DMC4 happened 5 years prior, so he was 19 then
Since Dante and Vergil were the same age as that in DMC3 and Nero had to have been born before that. So Dante and Vergil are probably in their early 40's now, like 40-43 probably. Makes sense since it's been said multiple times that Dante is "almost 40" or in his late 30's in 4.
Lady is around the same age as Dante but I dunno, I always saw her as being a few years younger. Probably like late 30's early 40's
We don't know how old Eva was when she died but I'm guessing like late 20s - mid 30s at most. Trish is that age physically but chronologically she's like a teenager. Hell she's probably younger than Patty who's 18 now.

Attached: lady_16.jpg (1920x698, 605K)

Dante's coat is 5 is so incredibly worn down I actually like it barely has color left.

thanks

Attached: 1552137919258.webm (1280x720, 967K)

>he sees Nero as nothing important to him
Is that why he gave him a book that he has had since he was a kid?

Well, good to know someone else has that feel. Aggrevating since shadow never drops back-forward for the spear.

I know, but he was still born from Vergil's memories as Nelo Angelo.
I don't get people who say that DMC4 was way more colorful than DMC5. It's mainly that DMC4 mainly took place in the daytime mostly and was lighter, but it was a lot of whites/greys. There are some parts of 5 that reminded me of DMC4, mainly the area where you fight Goliath. I mean I'd say that the character's outfits in DMC4 were more coloful but if we're just talking about environments.

Attached: u_wot_brother.jpg (1920x1080, 557K)

He says "My son means nothing to me" in his fight with Dante. He's probably just putting up a front for his emotions as he's always done. I think once he fought with Nero, he realized he's a formidable opponent and gained some respect for him.

What's weirder though is when Vergil first comes back, and he opens a portal, he says "Thank you, Nero", presumably for helping V get to Urizen's body.

Vergil is such a weird character, that's why I love him.

Based demon loli-milf. Truly Trish is the rarest waifu

I just wanna say Dan did a fucking great job with Vergil's voice this time around. It helps that he has so many memorable lines.

Attached: 1552267708322.png (191x258, 84K)

Who says DmC has good visuals? That looks like an eyesore.

You guys think normies think Trish is Dante's mom because of the cutscene?

>la li lu le lo

I'm still experimenting but no the default layout is not optimal for a number of reasons

on Nero I have mouse2 exceed since that's his shtick and needs to be pressed fairly often
on Dante I have mouse2 style action and 1;2,3,4 for styles with 4 being royal guard, I'm still debating wheter to keep guns on my left hand or put them on mouse3, it makes sense on left hand because dante dual wields them and one gun is used with style action during gunslinger but maybe I'm just autistic about it

Normies can still read, and there is a file on trish

dante 35-40
lady 30-35
nero 20-25
trish doesn't age I think

The actual reason? Remember when V begged Nero to take him to Urizen as he crumbled away? Nero fulfilled his promise. That's why Vergil thanked Nero.

No shit

Attached: 1qU0B1rw.gif (540x304, 2.91M)

>Normies can still read, and there is a file on trish
You clearly don't know what normies are. They don't even know how to check the gallery.

featherface is an insult
little chicken is a gentle poke

>but maybe I'm just autistic about it
when it comes to button layouts, I'm the same
thank you for the tips, pal

Attached: 1499967917010.jpg (869x869, 280K)

>DMC4 Nero is snarky and talks shit to enemies in specific ways that make them lose their cool
>DMC5 Nero is angry, swears and just insults enemies for no reason
y-you told me this game wasn't influenced by DmC and that I don't have to worry
for real, Nero's banter in 4 was smart, and in 5 he just goes "lul you're a fart in the wind"

Attached: 1506231612924.png (600x600, 317K)

Quad S is only for style chads
It allows you to flick on SDT for about 2 seconds for free(assuming you have a full bar), with a very short transformation, but if you keep it on for too long, you won't be able to turn it off until the bar runs out.
People that stay at SSS can use it for a single swing combo, a ground punch, or a couple fireballs before going back to regular Dante

no problem bro, happy hunting

Itsuno: I wanted to make DmC2.

faggot you made me spit out my drink fuck you

he said defend not evade

Same dude, I really miss V and I was hoping there would be a way for him to stay around, I feel like making Vergil come back felt like pandering, I really like him, he's likable and his combat is so fun.

Underrated.

Kek

He was nuclear assmad throughout the entire game for getting called dead weight.