Good. Always nice to see developers have no patience for players who break the rules

Good. Always nice to see developers have no patience for players who break the rules.

Cheaters keep running from game to game, hoping they can find a game that lets them get away with it. And they always get owned.

Attached: I've got you in my sights.jpg (932x665, 188K)

correct.

cheating is defendable only for single player or certain kinds of "localish"-coop games.

>free game
They'll be back in 5 minutes.

Why do PC "gamers" cheat so much?

Why is anti-cheat software so incompetent these days?

Like it downright is pointless. What's the reason it doesn't work?

>"it doesn't work"
>355,000 people were detected and banned

you have to have a stable team constantly updating and working and that costs a lot

China, SEA monkeys and Koreans literally cannot live without p2w or cheats, it's literally ingrained in their culture. They invade western servers often

Attached: 1552142490608.png (357x366, 71K)

Don't forget Russians. Russians are fucking notorious cheaters.

stupid zoomer

It’s literally impossible to prevent some types of cheating without installing literal malware on the players PCs. So your only action is to detect when it happens and ban them afterwards. Usually this happens in ban waves

If there's cheaters on half of my games, then it doesn't work.

stupid boomer

Because they can, and don't think for a second that people don't cheat on consoles.

For a lot of people beating others without putting in the effort required to beat them is appealing.

assblasted tryhards
>idiot tries to play game
>everybody is better than him
>i'll teach them...

Moding a game to remove fps caps, allow resolutions, enable 21:9, changing FOV and fixing issues with the hud will get you bannned in online games. Most single player games are "online".

Employees who work on anti-cheat work 9-5 whereas the cheaters can work on their program however much they want.
Anti-cheat employees do it to get paid and the company can only allocate a certain amount of money towards preventing cheaters.
They have to follow the rules (meaning they can't hit back at the cheaters).
Cheaters only need to find one flaw in the system. Anti-cheat developers have to prevent every hack.

>Moding a game to remove fps caps, allow resolutions, enable 21:9, changing FOV and fixing issues with the hud will get you bannned in online games
What? lmao at modern "gaming"

It doesn’t work because it can’t work. Tell me, how would you prevent a player from running a program that reads either the game memory or more recently even just the pixels from the monitor, and then hooking that program to the OS mouse click events?
Unless the developer installs a program that reads what all the programs are doing, which fits the definition of malware, it’s impossible to catch the cheating as it happens. It’s a problem with f2p games because people don’t care if they lose their accounts. I think these bans actually ban the hardware too so that will help

>Employees who work on anti-cheat work 9-5
Sounds like people working anti-cheat don't have any motivation to eliminate cheating once and for all since it would put them out of work.

Also, cheating at FPS is notoriously easy because all you have to do is find the locations of your enemies on the screen. Making a cheat for say Starcraft would be orders of magnitude harder. Which is why FPS games are the ones with the most cheaters. It’s just too easy to cheat at them because the core mechanic is just a glorified clicker game

you stupid nigger if the anti cheat worked there wouldn't be 355k (and counting) cheaters

imagine spending money on hacks only to get banned after a few days

Well now there aren't because they are getting banned. How is that not working again?

the largest amount of cheat users are americans and there are more western europeans using cheats than eastern europeans
so use some logic before saying nonsense

>whitties cant admit white people cheat ever
Cringe

I think he’s complaining about ban waves, not about not catching cheaters. I’m not sure why all companies ban most of the players in waves

Don't forget Krauts.

Hasn’t fixed shit.
Of the last 10 games I’ve played, I got placed in a team with obvious hackers twice and died to obvious hackers four times in final 3.

F2P just encourages brazen acts of hacking and botting and the only solution is hardware bans

FPS shenanigans, higher resolutions, ultra-wide aspect ratios and FOVs can give the player an unfair advantage over other players.

.....1989 Tiananmen Square protests

Attached: 1541721155966.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

>Russians aren't white

Attached: 1547626549793.jpg (848x1024, 90K)

Similar to DRM software and pirates it's not as simple as "just install a good anti-cheat software". It's a constant arms race between the cheaters, trying to develop their cheating tools in ways that are undetectable, and the ant-cheat software devs who try to stay ahead of the cheaters.

>cheating on consoles

How?
Not glitches, i mean like wallhax and shit.

Because it sends a much stronger message. When games don't have visible ban waves it often feels like they aren't doing anything to deal with rulebreakers.

This is Yea Forums. Anything you don’t like isn’t white.

>Russians and krauts aren't white
Crigne

There is no such thing as a good BR game. Its all shit even the highest quality one. The genre is bad and you should play good single player instead. Thank god games like DMC5 are still alive and well.

You know this is true

Attached: 1548670034964.jpg (256x610, 34K)

and inflate the "player count" so they can brag on it again

Attached: 3745675.jpg (712x563, 78K)

>unfair advantage over other players
haha lmao you actually believe this pls kill yourself

t. cheater

>t. cheater

Does this game have text chat or voice chat only? Fucking ridiculous that games are starting to abandon text chat.

Yes lets suck developer cock for what its their fucking jobs for running a server.

Are you telling me you'd work overtime to stop some neckbeards from cheating?
People have lives outside of stopping some neckbeards from cheating. If you got a job, maybe you'd understand.

console players can't always type

Still won't be enough for me to play this garbage again.

russians and slav subhumans literally always cheat. 99% of them will have a VAC ban proudly displayed on their profiles, at least when they aren't smurfing like the retards they are.

Attached: 1550613089876.jpg (888x894, 68K)

> and that's just Beijing

>Are you telling me you'd work overtime to stop some neckbeards from cheating?
We are talking about people whose job is literally to do that, silly. If those people don't like working on stopping some neckbeards from cheathing, maybe they should look for another job?

Cheating is actually more fun than playing certain games like this battle royale trash

What about people who say the nigger word?

Banning cheaters in a free game, oh no my ugly character and faggy gun skins.

Attached: 1551188743855m.jpg (1024x485, 67K)

That's like the entire playerbase.

really shows what really PC "gamers" are

What the fuck you idiot! Don't say that!

No one said that, just that Asians cheat more. Gaming in Korea is such a huge deal that having someone else play a competitive game for you will get you thrown into prison.

Your ignorance is horribly painful to read

Imagine being so cucked you think fair is more important than winning. This is why you're a loser, why nobody wants you on their team, why you got chosen last in PE.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1522058320594.jpg (391x317, 54K)

whats up poorfag
when are you gonna get a job?
or your deadbeat dad?

Loser spotted

Console hacks and running unsigned code. Or getting their hands on dev versions. Because of how difficult it is to set up the cheating scene is not as big, but it does exist.

Still here buddy. Your magic spell is as impotent as you are. Who'd thunk?

I am Russian and i never cheated in multiplayer games in my life.

well prove it faggot

Why do you cheat on single player games? Well its the same reason we cheat online

all according to keikaku

How many times will my world revolve, future resolved, lost child in eternity, darkness evolved?

Doesn't matter much, deception: fated, anxiety: clutch.

Clutch more souls – A few thousands to live, a few million's enough.

'Nough. To become, to succumb, to crumble, to plunge, to feel the hatred.

To grow numb.

Why ban cheaters?
Wouldn't it be more profitable to keep them playing, but relegate them to a cheaters-only server?

So is it all "cheating" cheating, or also including people who just used reshade?

>China, SEA monkeys and Koreans literally cannot live without p2w or cheats, it's literally ingrained in their culture.

To expand on that, in China there is no personal-accountability driven morality: the expected arbiter of justice is the state/company. They are the one that MUST ensure that you're respecting the rules. If they don't do that job you have no personal expectations to follow.

Western people think "I don't want to cheat because it is destroying the gameplay for everyone". Chinese people think "the company didn't prevent me from cheating so I have all the right to cheat". It's in the culture.

>free game
>two decades old engine
who are you joking?

Attached: times.jpg (427x759, 44K)

After like 80 hours I've seen only one cheater. He was a Russian of course.

Feel free to point out where I'm ignorant or wrong then, smartass.

You really should get a job

Nah I think I will stay right here playing video games.

LMAO at this delusion. Western people cheat out of the ass just as much. Especially burgers, ruskies and Irish.
>"I don't want to cheat because it is destroying the gameplay for everyone"
Cute as it is naive. Yet griefing by cheats YouTube vids is one of the most popular genres

There a good people, who create and work towards people and there hyenas who cheat, steal, destroy just because they can.

Because in the IT field, you can't perfectly secure anything. Anything that exists that include software has vulnerabilities, that people could eventually discovers with time. Anti-cheat are softwares, and chinese crowds that work double the time of the anti-cheat devs will always find a way to fuck it. Any time a flaw or leak is secured, another is open.
By design, softwares can't be totally secure. Bragging about it is litteraly pointless

>"I don't want to cheat because it is destroying the gameplay for everyone"
No, i don't use cheats because the game would be boring.

>implying anyone here plays video games

That's unnecessarily defensive. What are you hiding?

The real location of Jimmy Hoffa's body. But that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.