AHAHAHAHAH MHFAGS BTFO

Enjoy your dead franchise

Attached: 1552258759164.png (1080x1036, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2ZOmMH4WHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What was the point for this thread

Beats me.
But I do like the follow up joke to that post in that Capcom didn't have any tremor res so they can't do anything for a bit due to the quake.

And have a Kut-Ku.

Attached: 43647731_p57.jpg (620x407, 84K)

So capcom takes a week off work because a bunch of hut mongrels got washed away?

>15,896 deaths
How the fuck did that many people die? Were they all dumb and walking around the streets or something?

Revenge for Pearl Harbor. God is on our side, never forget that.

Ofc they all work, but pretty much all Japan has a week of general mourning.
So it would be kinda out place to have a big celebration for a vidya franchise.
Next week we should get everything.

I'm 99% sure GaijinHunter molests his daughter. His attitude towards her in tweets is so creepy. They should be digging dirt on this fella instead of a long dead pop star.

I'll never forgive that earthquake for fucking over Madoka.

He just did this so Capcom would look like dickheads if they released a video

>Were they all dumb and walking around the streets or something?
Literal towns were washed away, buildings and all.
youtube.com/watch?v=S2ZOmMH4WHA

That's what happens when you make buildings out of paper.

Damn nigga that's some wild shit.

But Japan actually has far stricter building codes than the average country because earthquakes are so common
When the big one finally hits America it will be way worse than this because America is not prepared for it at all and as we can see even with preparation there can still be catastrophic results

>People here not knowing the earthquake and fukushima disaster that followed
Fuck you underage posters

*american buildings

>dead
>meh was extremely popular

You are thinking of antique houses, they don't make those anymore. What's left are just remnants but for some reason that is all a foreigner sees.

What's wrong with Madoka?

Attached: wtc-world-trade-center-2-collapsing-as-wtc-1-still-stands-behind-it-AAXGHD.jpg (1300x955, 158K)

>tfw got banned on some french mh forum for joking about how the tsunami was caused by a real-life ceadeus

Except jet fuel can't melt paper.

Attached: 472_saeed_alghamdi_passport2050081722-13059.jpg (260x365, 12K)

Isn't this earthquake also why we didn't get a Steambot Chronicles 2?

I hope you get banned here too

>Caring about what happens on some island

Is Fukushima still being worked on or Something? I haven’t heard much about it lately

I know someone who was there when it happened and he said he was running through the streets as power lines were swinging above his head and wrapping around people and electrocuting them, and then throwing them into the air. Shit was intense man

It was all over the news for a long time though. I mean you wouldn't pay attention if you where like 9 or 10 at the time though I guess.

People are coming back to many of the towns, but people are afraid in general. Japan did a huge systematic cleanup of the place, but people are still sceptical. Can't blame them since the government and the nuclear power plant company handled it all in a really shady way

Thanks, that'll be really swell.

any tweets you could post?

Today's my birthday...

If I went to jap to celebrate my bday... Would I be given a katana as a present then be forced into seppuku?

I heard that the fallout was fucking huge but it’s honestly sad for what happened to the townspeople