How accurate is this?

How accurate is this?

Attached: 1552206127646.jpg (1024x900, 127K)

>wojak edit
what did he mean by this

Attached: 7ntxcbg3v0e21.png (456x450, 48K)

It's absolute nonsense.

What the hell is this graph? The axes are unlabelled, you've got brainless and big brains seemingly randomly distributed along the x-axis, there's a bell curve in there with no explanation, just what the absolute fuck kind of statistical miscarriage is this?

You know what annoys me about these faggot graphs. That they are about how intelligent a certain gamer is but the graph is wrong. The peak up (and for some reason down) is about how many people have that IQ. The higher it goes doesn't mean you are smarter. The further you go to the right does

Attached: 1551512521156.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

>axes labelled x and y
>that 0 next to the origin
>the abscissa plummeting to the left

Attached: 5708960998_a102052773_b.jpg (1024x681, 173K)

BAAASED GAAANG

It's all so tiresome. Fucking pol memes. And don't even start on your reeeing, bugmen. Bell curves are definitely pol.

Why does no one understand distribution?
Is everyone who posts it a retard or is it a "meme"

>RTS aka gook click requires brain
>fight games above party games
>single player games besides Souls need brain

yea not very accurate

Attached: 1550458474229.jpg (243x195, 13K)

>missing literally the most defining one

Attached: Super-mario-bros1-1.jpg (612x459, 26K)

MEEEEEEEEEEMES

MEEMEMEMES

MEEEEEEEEMSS

MEEMEMFFJSME

FUCK

In other words: The accuracy of this graph is like saying you plan to throw darts at a dartboard, but then instead you shove it up your urethra

You had to bring it up didn't you?

Attached: pol.gif (1058x503, 168K)

bAseD ANd rEDpiLleD

Because people like you keep giving me (you)s

You had to spam your fucking bell curves without even understanding them you fucking faggot fuck you kill yourself and your whole family.

T. Seething

faggot and plebbitpilled

Posts shit
>but user that is shit
Posts shit again
>you are still posting shit
Posts shit again
>why do you keep posting shit

Haha ebin troll

Attached: gigachad bell curve.png (1417x2744, 1.07M)

ya seethe?

So the sweetie who made that really doesn't understand bell curves.

Thanks for the (you) seething tranny

More so than accuracy, the issue is that it's pretty messy and not very funny.

So have you got a gf then?

that's not how distribution curves work you fucking retard, guess we know where you place

Neck yourself

Attached: 1549071781506.jpg (1500x5368, 2.08M)

ironic that you say its my fault the thread is shit when you yourself voluntarily take part in shitting up the thread with me due to your mental illness making you think you have to get some kind of last word in. my last post i just called you a tranny as just a baseless insult, but based on your apparent mental illness i wouldn't doubt that you are in fact a seething tranny.

What am I looking at here? This shit is incomprehensible

the axes can be whatever we want, fuckwad

Attached: iq.png (1100x1300, 308K)

omega based
based
kys faggot tranny
double based

absolutely based

>character action games aren't a genre but souls is
>axes aren't labelled
>unnecessary wojaks for """""""""""""""""humour"""""""""""""""""
Did a 7 year old make this?

What do the x and y axises represent?

Yea... I've been in this shit hole since 2006, and I'm getting so tired of it. The watered down memes, the Internet is srs business folks, all bullshit. I wanna go back

>pol visits other boards
>pol sees an opinion they disagree with
>"TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK RESETERA RESETERA RESETERA BASEDBOY NUMALE REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT"
>thread is now inevitably about pol
>"wtf guys why are you always talking about pol? obsessed much?"
>"uhh pol has always been on other boards, I know because I've been here since 2016 and other people who've also been here since 2016 told me so"
I really wish the pol containment rule was still enforced, it was there for a reason, mods if you read this you're massive lazy faggots
even mlp respects their containment status, you guys are more retarded than ponyfuckers

Attached: tiresome.png (1280x720, 801K)

How the fuck does that graph even work? What does the X value even stand for? Clearly it means something because it's labelled and there's points where Y has multiple X values. What the hell does 0 represent, 0 IQ? Does that mean a majority of the genres have a negative IQ? How does a genre have an IQ?
>roguelites are higher than roguelikes despite the former literally being a simple watered down version of the latter by definition
>shmups and rhythm games are at the highest points despite being purely reaction/reflex games while things like actual simulators are close to zero
>battle royale and FPS are separated
>souls games are anything above zero despite being massive normie shit everyone and their mothers have played by now because Demon Souls is apparently still new
>RTS is near the bottom but still has the megabrain wojak
I can't tell you if it's wrong or right or left or anything.

Nah mate just asking. I have a theory that the people who call me a tranny online haven't ever actually had sex with a woman. I used to think wizards were a meme but spergs like you have given me cause to think again.

By the way this thread was shit from the start, buggo. And if you have a gf send me her kik.

See you fell for it you tranny hahaahah

>WAAAAAAAAAH I WANNA SHIT UP THE OTHER BOARDS WITH MY RETARD PEANUT BRAIN AND DERAIL THEM ALL BECAUSE IM A MASSIVE FAGGOT WAAAAAH
Kill yourself.

Attached: 1543093325019.jpg (552x826, 164K)

found the seething trannyera cuk. back to plebbit, faggot

I am not the OP I was stay this shit was dumb. Learn to read before coping this hard
Yea Forums belongs to /pol/ welcome to 2015

epic

>tfw 250 word essay due on Wednesday
>haven't even STARTED yet because I just waste so much time browsing Yea Forums

Fucking hell mates I think I'm done for this time..

Attached: 1539293532848.jpg (468x317, 35K)

Go back to school you fucking retard don't @ me

Mods gonna nuke this thread like Nagasaki I can feel it

>Yea Forums belongs to /pol/ welcome to 2015
this is the most highshool shit I've ever read on this website, congrats

>character action is not a genre
>but Souls is

Attached: 1537941079923.jpg (368x248, 23K)

Maybe next time you should learn how to type words and stop the Reddit tier autism. Yea Forums is a /pol/ colony. Deal with it shitskin

ahh, reminds me of the good old days when the teacher would tell you that you had to write four complete sentences summarized the book we just read at the story carpet.

who am I fapping to tonight

can someone explain what the x and y axis mean? im guessing x is intelligence but what is y?
t. fpsfag

I guess

Can't wait until Bernie kills this alt right shit and they can get back to blaming themselves for being highschool drop out burger flippers

Oh my

Really? Then you should definitely read this gay comment. It is from some loser that never had any friends during highschool and thinks back of it as a painful time. Check it out
You probably couldn't even finish school and are seething because of it

250 isn't even that much I once had to write a paper twice that big, u can do it

remove yourself tranny.

Ponies outside of /mlp/ is the one thing that gets you a guaranteed ban anywhere on this site. Ponyfags have no choice but to stay inside their containment board.

i don't even know most of the anime ones so hope I can beat my meat to some fire capcom bitches

>1 off cynthia

Attached: 282.png (680x510, 1.59M)

Let's go

>kidshit
OH NO

We should let them out to scare away the normalniggers

Attached: Barneyfag's_worst_enemy.jpg (636x519, 26K)

you sure think about girls with dicks a lot, user

Except i'm right though... The graph is wrong.

damn

Who do I get?

This i miss when we could post PC things without getting called tranny before the election when all these anti-pc people invaded Yea Forums I fucking hate it.

>falseflagger accidentaly reveals his newfag ststus
every time

Just want to say that I got triple zeroes one time.

>shmups (aka lmao just dodge enemy bollits and shoot back) being higher on the graph than grand strategy

Whoever made that image has room temperature IQ.

>epic /pol/ ownage screencap
>it's always 2016 or newer
jej

Arent you supposed to ignore the negative parts of the graph though? What are they supposed to mean otherwise?

>he thinks GSG requires high IQ

Attached: 1544782498632.png (576x507, 59K)

it's extremely fucking accurate

The graph is wrong you retard. No shit I never stated otherwise I pointed it out even before you in this thread. Glad you agree
He wasn't wrong in the screencap. You can't refute it /lgbt/ homo

>even mlp respects their containment status,

Fucking BARELY, I still see some pony shit now and then. They are still asking for GR15 to be removed.

Attached: 1548685652718.jpg (720x690, 42K)

and where do people who enjoy metroidvanias fall on your little graph?

You dont need high IQ to play GSG, but there is more to GSG than just dodging enemy bullets and shooting back.

>visual novels omitted
>reason: not video games
based as fuck.

Attached: 902.jpg (832x690, 149K)

RTS surely wold be higher, and why the spike for sumps?

Nope, i was the first person in this thread calling the op on his bullshit. People stsrted calling me a tranny because they failed math or whatever

Then you come along telling me i failed school when i am literally and demonstrably one of the only people in this thread with a brain. How you can think anything you say has any value is a mystery to me and from whence you fabricate those imaginary conflicts i don't know son.

rolling rolla da

Is the x-axis the ∫iq?

fuck off dude western RPG's require intelligence

Attached: 1547453948154.jpg (960x766, 124K)

*ahem* Nigger.

Attached: 1511324281218.png (800x833, 490K)

LETS FUCKIN ROLL WOOOO

This is officially the worst piece of "O"C ever created by Yea Forums

>souls needs thought
>ROLL
>ROLL
>ROLL
>HIT
>ROLL

big titty goth gf roll

>bone structure
??? Does it got bone tiddies?

Aaaaand like clockwork; pol starts with the shrieks

Why is rule 15 still a thing when ponies are completely irrelevant these days

Why does literally everything have to include the creators personal politics these days. Even shitty Wojack comics that have nothing to do with politics.