Blonde hair

>Blonde hair
>Blue eyes
>"Japanese"

Why are Japs so obsessed with giving explicitly said to be Japanese characters traditionally non-Japanese features?

Attached: persona-5-ann.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VuNIsY6JdUw&list=PL8073801CB8FBFC68&index=2&t=0s
reddit.com/r/TheRightCantMeme/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb2stN7kH28
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv626vuSFLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are Asians with blonde hair and blue eyes though

then what, American?

She's Finnish and her profile says 1/4 American as well.

You're retarded. It's a game with a talking cat.

because japs hate themselves. big boss is half japanese half american, caz too, every white looking person is half japanese in their games. lmao japs are delusional.

cause they are sluts that take ugly asian dick

Attached: 1534738233260.png (1362x512, 489K)

Fucking retard

Stop making the same thread retard

They tell you multiple fucking times one of her parents is American. During the exams season she tears the english parts.

Because even Japs recognize white people are superior

They give explanations as to why Yusuke, Futaba, and Ryuji’s hair is an abnormal color. Ann would not have blonde hair according to genetics.

There are not enough blonde protagonists in gaming

Attached: 1447576820787.jpg (500x400, 157K)

>big boss is half japanese half american,
In what world did you get this from, faggot? Big Boss is 100% wyte.

>japs think most americans are blue eyed, white, tall and blonde
OHNOONONONONONONO

Why do autistic retards take cartoons literally? Do you also go on autistic rants about how unrealistic Mickey Mouse is? Go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1543977928052.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

Japs are deadly envious of white people. They want to consume us and become us. Totally immoral, apelike beasts they are.

Lol, show me a single one.

And being mixed doesn't count since the Japanese will never consider you as being a "real" Japanese.

Someone post the pic.

It’s true. The only white characters in persona are
>ann
>lisa
>aigis
>teddie

they should though. Always wanted to have short, brown eyed children with lactose intolerance. based and tojopilled.

And then they go to Paris and become depressed when reality sets in.

Futaba and Ryuji dye their hair. Blue hair just apparently exists in this world.

>Japanese will never consider you as being a "real" Japanese.
Then how do you explain their choice of color while still having typical Asian facial structure

Attached: 1521819917454.jpg (427x504, 29K)

japan bad
must complain about japan
must make same thread every day

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

KEK

How come Akira is the only anime where asian people actually look asian?

Attached: Akira (English) 1080p x264 AC3 2.0 and 5.1.mkv_snapshot_00.24.55_[2016.11.07_05.23.39].jpg (1888x1016, 848K)

Why does donald have no pants

Wishful thinking

because its made by the older gen japanese people. not nu japanese soi bois.

No. Yusuke’s hair is black. They color it blue to differentiate him as a design choice.

Based older gen japs that actually want to look asian rather than be mongoloids with white features

>anime characters look white!

Attached: 697E0678-3F77-4707-9416-3DED36071A54.png (951x1109, 1.13M)

delete this

Attached: 1551739788538.jpg (527x612, 19K)

watch more anime

Attached: 1391213278173.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>tfw want Ryuji's "No Mo Rules" shirt
>know I'd look like a faggot wearing it

less than 5% of you emasculated pink skinned cave beasts have blonde or red hair

They want those features on them.

compare chies tiny button nose to the monstrosity right below her

>And being mixed doesn't count
Isn't Ann just that, mixed?

I love Anne.

Attached: 1494027735841.jpg (1080x1440, 301K)

>blonde
>full hair
>blue eyes
>whiter facial structure
>huge tits
>taller than every other girl
Just make her full American. Why are they so scared to?

and ann loves the taste of cock

Attached: 1495528567228.png (1000x900, 691K)

I wonder why the whole world didn't organize yet to completly genocide americans. Fucking subhumans without any honor and dignity. Literally destroy everything they touch and turn it to shit. I dont mind Asians,African Blacks, etc. but americans are truly fucking subhumans and the whole world would be a lot better if this whole country and people in it would cease to exist thats a fact.

shut up nigger lol

Tae is better then Kawakami.

Attached: 1526132880719.gif (112x42, 41K)

Only incels think lovers are sluts.

Based

Attached: Shin.Megami.Tensei_.PERSONA.5.full.2233777.jpg (1600x900, 246K)

>western women in japanese game
>married to a nip
Keep fueling that dream, Takahashi

>And being mixed doesn't count since the Japanese will never consider you as being a "real" Japanese.
Her whole plot revolves around her not being accepted and standing out, you absolute mongoloid.

So do we actually know where she's from?

Takamaki is not a real Japanese name. Takamäki is a Finnish name, but it's not confirmed that her parents are from Finland. We know she has American heritage, and she probably has a Japanese parent if she has Japanese citizenship.

Attached: akko_confused2.png (659x620, 416K)

Why are you so obsessed with identity

dumb bimbo

Why are blondes seen as American? What part of America's heritage leads them to believe this? They're a country made up of Irish, French, Italian and Mexican heritage wise.

based. brown haired protagonists need to die

love how it ignores the jawline of the 2nd jap

I also would like video games where everyone looks the same (western games).

lighter hair colors is mostly a western thing

>cherry picking the least squint eyed japs in history to try pushing his narrative

You didn't even play the game you dumb fuck. She's half caucasian.

>no problems with cherry picking attractive westerners instead of average walmart whales though

said cherrypicked westerners didn't go through 80 plastic surgeries

who cares about effeminate white """""""""""""""men"""""""""""""" only catering to SJWs and feminists.

If you say so

you don't accept that? then we can look at it from another angle, what do white people look like in anime?

remember that if you cherrypick again you're just proving my point

She is indeed mixed

>half American
>blonde, white skin, tall
>half British
>black hair, yellowish skin, short

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1550121911909.jpg (690x950, 104K)

Her last name is 高巻 which looks pretty Japanese to me

Donald has a shirt.
Mickey has pants.
Goofy has both.

whiter than you Mohammed.

what kind of autism is that, finnshit

Attached: japanese thing.png (500x554, 49K)

Seething

American people have stronger White genes than the Brits do.

this one is stupider than usual

>where asian people actually look asian?
Not a single one of them looks asian you fucking retard unless your perception is that every jap needs to have a bob-cut to make them automatically asian.

c'mon son, NPCs and soibois fucking hate Japan

>japan trying to tell me she's british
Nice try

Attached: Kongou.(Kantai.Collection).full.1620372.jpg (640x640, 181K)

Why did you only just notice this when this has been the case since the 80s

""Japanese humor""

Attached: extreme retard.jpg (1568x673, 225K)

She is more of a dumb bimbo slut character than a japanese character, so they gave her dumb bimbo slut features

Attached: FB_IMG_1552298186239.jpg (720x600, 34K)

little chav mutt vs Strong Tay tay hapa

the left CAN'T meme

Attached: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Screenshot 2017.12.26 - 11.25.06.35.png (1920x1080, 3.58M)

its loterally just taylor swift
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VuNIsY6JdUw&list=PL8073801CB8FBFC68&index=2&t=0s

>why is this thing that has been happening for forty years still happening?

I'm sure you will get great answers from Yea Forums.

nigga talk shit about best girl

Attached: b8af870974f1f4705f8ba6332dc6eeb4.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Lol there's an entire website to documenting shit reactionary memes

reddit.com/r/TheRightCantMeme/

Cry more

half-japanese her father was an American serviceman.

did anyone actually play the game

>reddit
Dare I say, pottery

>nuh uh actually the right can't meme
thanks for proving me right, I guess

Theres entire regions with scandinavian, dutch and german ancestry.
It also started as an English country durr and Irish and French have blondes.

You didn’t play the game apparently because she’s 3/4th japanese.

>literally steals the left cant meme meme
pathetic

>anons would rather whine about random shit rather than point out that Ann is literally mentioned to be half-foreigner (part of her initial angst)
Suddenly the Nu-Persona wars doesn't sound so bad

A character being at least partial japanese is only there because the average nip are latent bugmen who are literally incapable with acknowledging non-japs as humans. The character designers like to use the features since they offer more freedom than everyone having a shovel face, straight black hair, and brown eyes.

its just the anti-white woke tards tripping out because they finally realised anime is full of whites.
Theres vids on youtube full of asians and black racists going insane in the comments about it.

Why are you so obsessed with race in vidya that you actually take offense in what nationality a completely fictitious character is supposed to have? What if she is african? What if she's from Mars? Why do you care about asinine shit like this?
Ah I forgot, you don't. But it will give you replies.

He might be thinking of Solid Snake who's surrogate mother was Japanese.

>shitting on based japs
fuck off, kike

>1/4
>1/2
>Robot
>not even human

Even all combined they dont make a white person

People in game say that Aigis and Teddie look like white people so it counts.

>futaba
>not white
lol shes a ginger gurl. Just accept it you racist fags.
They have been doing this since Asuka in NGE and earlier.

you could also ask
>why do japs give characters purple hair
>or yellow eyes
>or spiky hair
>or any unrealistic anime features instead of realistic ones
and the reason always is: japs don't care about realism for the sake of realism.

the only reason the west even cares about this is because the west in general has shitty immersion. People like to justify their dislike to unrealism as a "more refined taste", when in reality your ability to immerse yourself into fiction is just shit.

Attached: 1549226027893.png (447x665, 452K)

>Asuka
>white
sounds like a nigger name to me to be honest

Theres actually a good explanation for strange coloured hair.
Its supposed to look like japanese punk

She's a goblino

Sounds like Oscar in the English dub and her last names Langley shes half german.

>anti-white racists gets butt destroyed when they see whites have more diverse appearance.
Lol

So Hifumi is the only person who can be legitimately drawn as an Asian-looking girl in the game like Yukiko was?

Attached: 1528061999354.jpg (992x1403, 685K)

> Not knowing about yayoi and jomon japs
Yayoi are the squint-eyed, jomon can be hot as fuck

Attached: 1530013084867.png (659x1297, 738K)

>Sounds like Oscar in the English dub
hahahaha. it sounds like oscar in japanese too. if you think you pronounce the word 'asuka' as 'ah-SOO-kah,' you dont know very much japanese.

Attached: 1511888453621.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Just commenting how the name already sounds western you autist.

Ann is tay tay!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb2stN7kH28

She dyes her hair. This is stated.

Are Simpsons characters white?
Can shoop some green arrows on to a simpson character and claim some kind of bullshit too?

Completely wrong though.

Its true though. Crazy hair colour started in the 80s anime had more natural tones before that.

Nobody cares about your appearance, white soiboi

White ""men"" are too soi based to handle the video game industry. Especially American white """"""""""""men"""""""""""" are too fucking soi and effeminate

Amerimutt games are full of gays and dykes, Amerimutt cartoons are full of gays and dykes, Amerimutt comics are full of gays and dykes. All the geek industries have been totally taken over by SJW femicunts and Tumblr dykes/lesbos, On top of which every """""""male"""""" journo is only screaming SJW bullshit to defend those deranged far left ideologues. Where are """""""""masculine"""""" """"""""""""white"""""""""" """"""""""men"""""""""?

BTFO

WE WUZ ANIME AND SHIT
Americans are so cringy.

>japanese make a white looking american girl
>somehow its americans fault

In P6 the girls need to have the Amagami hair color for realism.

Attached: f81342a9.jpg (1276x1196, 304K)

Here you go, you fucking retard.

Attached: harbin russians.jpg (1000x700, 96K)

can we just get amagami translated already

Attached: 1v6bd16.gif (849x426, 1.62M)

They all look same.

>This main character lives in [Foreign Country] and is the chosen one of the [Foreign Mythology] but don't worry! They're actually HALF JAPANESE so it's okay to self-insert as them haha almost got worried didn't ya?
Fucking xenophobic Nips

Here's the real reason, from japanese anons I've asked this.

It's because japanese self insert with the main characters, so they're considered japanese.

Also, is mostly artistic decisions, since they're cartoons they need to have variety, and it would be very boring if every girl had black hair and black eyes all the time.

This is mostly the real reason, character diversity.

You can still see the minor random characters use to look japanese, there's also more realistic animes with more japanese looking characters, usually the fat loli rapist guy is a very realistic cartoon of japanese otaku.

However most anime characters still look asian, you can easily compare when they draw european characters, they draw them diferently, you can compare the normal characters in BACCANO with the american and european characters.

White girls have a more manly face and longer noses in anime.
White males have a more square jaw like All might, they also tend to be taller than the average japanese MC.

Koreans and Chinese are usually drawn in a more realistic sense in anime.

Attached: 1520596109158.png (656x526, 158K)

>slavs are japanese

recessive features like blond hair and blue eyes shouldn't appear unless genes for those features were inherited from both parents. though if the half-caucasian was a child of two half-caucasians then that could be possible, because even if they had dark hair and eyes, they could both carry genes for light hair and eyes).

my broshep was blond

>all Asians ever are Japanese
wew, the absolute imbecility reeking from this post

there's black tribes and asian tribes with blonde hair and blue eyes, they developed also the mutation somehow independenly from europeans.

>take a regular Japanese high school girl
>make her tall, busty, blonde and bilingual
>justify her exotic western allure by either casting her as an exchange student, a hybrid of Japanese and romanticized foreign hotness or both
Pretty common trope desu

Attached: dd3a54e3938f5623e9efdc4aa9a80ba9121cfd3b.jpg (500x468, 255K)

considering black people are black and the asians are also yellow that means yellow = light skin

I can literally feel my dick retracting into my body in sheer un arousal

people always say things like this but in reality it doesnt work out that way. Plenty of hapas with blue eyes or light or red hair.

>says show me natural blonde hair jap
>posts slav
>responds that slavs aren't jap
b-b-but

high IQ, i've seen this in countless anime/manga

BASED illiterate ESL-kun

see the reply to that comment
>And being mixed doesn't count since the Japanese will never consider you as being a "real" Japanese
>posts slavs in response to this comment
>calls other ESL's

>Conversation clearly revolves around East Asian ethnic traits
>OP specificies Japanese
Being "technically correct" doesn't make you any less retarded. It just means you're stupid AND pedantic.

1990 to 1995, a lot of protagonists were blonde though. Or an animal.

So while the Brownhair McStubbles you're showing are boring and samey, it was a legit attempt from some developers to more accurately represent the game players.

There was a > in front of that statement, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhPvNd-qT6A
Blonde Japanese singer she married a white man and had babies :)

First day playing japanese games?

Attached: 1561646516.jpg (854x480, 45K)

>And being mixed doesn't count since the Japanese will never consider you as being a "real" Japanese
They are not mixed. They are of 100% Russian descent.
People like you shall never appreciate the fruits of my ponderously weighty intellect.

>a chin like that
>Japanese

I believe it, but damn, the Japs really really dislike their own gene pool.

They may be an insular and homogenous culture with severe xenophobia issues, but DAMN are they thirsty for some overseas DNA.

>search song
>links to full name Olivia Lufkin
>american father
>not even real blonde
100% russian is just further proof that they're not japanese though, that's not helping you

i wanna kiss this cutie

Attached: 1513586484332.gif (480x270, 1.48M)

>They are of 100% Russian descent.

Well yes, fifteen to thirty thousand years ago. If we go that far back, we wouldn't really be talking about current obvious race traits now would we?

The older generation, at least, hugely disapproves of it. Even if the partner is white (and especially if they are not).
You asked for Asians with blonde hair and blue eyes, and I showed you them. It's okay to admit defeat, user; it's just an internet argument.

Legit though I'm pretty sure that's what the original user was going for with his comment. There's a reason he said "Asians" and not Nips I reckon.
A few decades ago. Keep up with the conversation, man.

That woman is white, don't you fucking dare try to tell me otherwise.

Yes, after seiren vn.

I hate when racists say
>white looking anime character with a european name and living in europe
>not white
Its just retarded.

This entire thread is about native japanese ethnic features in relation to P5. You are playing around in bad faith with the common usage of "asian" in American vernacular to refer solely to far easterners. We all know that the continent of Asia contains many ethnic groups, but that does not mean that Russians or Kazakhs (for example) can be used to prove that the "asian" japanese naturally have white european features

Can you please stop making these shitposting threads with my wife?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jv626vuSFLE
Anime is White. The end.

Dude just look up jap facial types and yes they do have european facial features its been known for thousands of years.

Because a 30 year old something brown haired White dude is the best relatable archtype for the majority of the gaming audience today.

Gamer kids in the 80s/90s are now in their late 20s or early 40s and their racial makeup is more "White majority" than the following generations so that "30 year old or something White dude" part is the best to cover that demographic.

Also our hair tend to get darker as we grow so the blonde hair isn't very relatable when you are a grown-up adult.

I love Fuuka!

Attached: Happy Fuuka.jpg (515x641, 59K)

OP is a retard. In the game is says shes not japanese.

your wife cleans toilets

oh i fell for bait

I love Fuuka's cute puffy pussy

>tripping out because they finally realised anime is full of whites.
But it is not though. If anything Ann is what the archetype of what japanese think white people look like in anime

go back to your gay little discord.

Attached: IMG_1293.jpg (300x460, 37K)

I would appreciate it if you didn't talk about Fuuka's body so salaciously!
She deserves to be talked about with respect!

Attached: Comforting Fuuka.jpg (616x614, 157K)

why did this series stop being about demon killing and turn into thot drama?

So the announcement in 2 weeks is the enhanced edition right?

Come back to /pg/