Have you ever felt like you crossed the line in a video game?

Have you ever felt like you crossed the line in a video game?

Attached: images.jpg (255x198, 6K)

Its a fucking video game, how can you cross the line?

-----------------RINE ENDS HERE

>the line

Attached: Kirrahe.jpg (1152x720, 61K)

DING

In CK2, mass executions of the enemy emperor's children to mess with him after capturing his home castle while's leading armies in the field. Turns him into a depressed wreck who hates you for the rest of his life.

I clossed the rinu many time-ru

[awkward gliding intensifies]

That's fucked up

Love isn't always on time

I had some cholo kid send me hate mail. I found his Facebook got his address from his mom's facebook sent him a picture of his house and said "You're dead Ricky" and he blocked me

Attached: Wrex_doublecrossed.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

I pirated my copy of Fallout 4
Then I later bought it on steam
ALL THESE VOICES IN MY HEAD

Attached: BADCBE14-39BC-43B0-8453-E83EA2F9F0F7.jpg (460x307, 75K)

DING

You think that's bad, I played shadow warrior 2 on normal even though the game said to play on hard if i was experienced with fps games.

BING BONG BANNU WAHOO!

DONG

>TFW the Mass Effect forum is dead
I honestly miss that forum. It was fun to laugh at those BioWare fanboys.

Attached: 1443463580802.gif (480x198, 491K)

There was a girl using the "cute voice" girls do in a modern warfare 3 lobby and had all the guys talking. She wasn't really doing anything bad or fawning for attention and people were actually giving callouts and paying attention to the game. I got irrationally angry and proceeded to verbally eviscerate her asshole about everything I could come up, just a tremendous autistic verbal tirade until even the whiteknights stopped trying to defend her and she quit the match. The server was quiet after that and I left after the game.

Attached: 1541237388752.jpg (701x508, 82K)

Do you ever get tired?

Attached: MEA.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

based

Yeah. First playthrough was full of amazing moments, especially since I played all MW games before it. I only bought it because I genuinely liked the demo and the story hooked me up.

Attached: specopstheline_keyart_L_1[1].jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

B A N N U
A
N
N
U

How does anthem hold up compared to Tortanic? I feel like it at least holds up from the hard system crashes and bricks

That's sad. Just imagine if it were you, wanting to play a game and getting insulted for no reason and no one defends you because it's kind of accepted to be mean to boys online. I'm not a feminist but god damn, she must have felt so bad after disconnecting. Poor girl.

Yeah, I fucked a suit rat.

Fucking based

Beating down Roxas in KH2 when he probably deserved to live more than Sora
KH3 spoiler:
I fucking hate that they just asspull Roxas back to life. Kills the whole dynamic of that plot line from 2

Attached: C53EF8E2-EBF6-4BF5-8712-F5F4F1E67D25.jpg (940x492, 119K)

NOW YOU REARRY CROSSED THE RINE
YORR HATE FORR ME IS DIVINE

>this fag not just emulating them
It is tumblr so i expect nothing

That time I raided the bombed out hospital and was so paranoid someone might kill me i just murdered everyone without hesitation the second i entered a room. Only to find all of those men and women were peaceful and just making it.
I left having killed 6 people with a knife and my bare hands.
Guy was laden with guilt, drank all the alcohol he could find and then just left one morning, probably offing himself.

Felt bad man.

Attached: ThisWarofMine.jpg (1090x613, 165K)