What comes after this?

Am enjoying DMC5 and Sekiro should be fun in a couple of weeks, but what comes after that? Seems nothing interesting is coming out for the rest of the year and beyond that it is really just GTA: 2077.

Attached: Devil-May-Cry-5-livestream.jpg (1920x1080, 869K)

Isn't Astral Chains coming out? That would probably be one.

Nioh 2
ghost of tsushima

Vergil DLC

Attached: Super_Vergil.png (960x1956, 1.11M)

HIGHER!

Does it fix his Randy Orton face?

First Cody Rhodes, now Randy
Why did Capcom get wrestlers for mocap anyway?

Attached: Randy-Orton-1.jpg (900x450, 32K)

It feels like a whole year's worth of games came out in the first few months. DMC RE2 Metro AC

next you better yourself and learn japanese

What is.... this form of power?!

Attached: Beyond_Super_Vergil.jpg (960x2166, 368K)

Do people not research games coming out? Holy shit man most of you are plebs. Tona of games come out each month.

Attached: 1551074221612.jpg (1080x1350, 192K)

>Thinking Cyberpunk 2077 will come out this year
o i am laffin

final round tournament this friday where they reveal the next street fighter v downloable character!

Attached: 1524848187250.png (750x836, 568K)

August and that's literally 5 months away.
Also its on the switch and not everyone has that.

What's Capcom doing? It's already March and they haven't said shit. Just say you're killing SF5 for SF6.

Another game I waited 10+ years for (except this time it's going to be disappointing)

A lot of games are coming out this year that look cool user it also depends on what hardware you own just fucking search not to mention unannounced projects since at least some publishers finally realized that showing a game 4 years before its release is retarded and the ones that we know will come out this year like new NFS and others. Overall I expect next year to be barebones as fuck since most publishers will just delay their games to release them as cross gen titles so first half of the 2020 is going to be filled with indie shit.

management changed so they taking everything slower until it kicks back to normal

Attached: t7je9wscy58y.jpg (713x1000, 115K)

Astral Chain
Link's Awakening
Animal Crossing
Pokemon Brexit
Luigi's Mansion
Ultimate Alliance 3
Crash Team Racing
DQXI Switch if you haven't played it or are going in for the updates
Isn't the Medievil remake supposed to be coming up?
That's what'a been announced so far, we'll see what E3 brings. It's another fantastic year for Idorts.

EL HERMANO

I'm hoping UA3 will be good and not like a generic musou game where theres tons of enemies made out of paper you rinse through

Teruki dlc when

DOOM Eternal if ID quits the bathroom disinfectant.
Nioh 2 as well.

I don't really even care what comes after, I can play DMC5 and Sekiro for the entire rest of the year. Well, especially Sekiro. A shorter game like DMC5 will be hard to play that much.

Neither of those are coming in 2019

Ghost of Hiroshima