>have to walk all around the world
>slow progress
>e-hem, *tink tink* N-
>some ugly bus is there
>corporation trying to expand and ruin the farm
>people always send me mail
>just wanted to farm
Thank you Yea Forumseddit. Great game.

Attached: 8185A8D3-921C-4A5C-8846-4AEAE8EC85EF.jpg (1000x560, 107K)

then just farm, faggot

>chill
>farming game
In what universe? Harvest Moonlikes are timed minmax games.

Maybe just play Farming Simulator then?

>just wanted to farm
>Oh god I can't stop focussing on things that aren't farming

You can literally ignore all those things and just farm.

I have to go to a store, and everyone interrupt me

Attached: 9789F8D1-3E3A-4610-8FF7-DEE9073A2861.jpg (913x607, 65K)

That happens maybe once or twice. Even less if you don't interact with anyone ever. I think you didn't want to enjoy the game to begin with, and you are looking for excuses to be angry at the game.

Play this instead

Attached: Fomt.jpg (640x641, 77K)

I did want to enjoy it, but was expecting Minecraft with farming. Not undertale farming simulator tier.

Attached: 49E33136-2DDA-4A26-AC03-3DC545AEE407.jpg (960x960, 80K)

Ok, thanks. I’ll emulate it

Nigga, you dum-dum

No

>Minecraft with farming
Play Staxel. It's literally minecraft, farming version.
It sucks though.

based

Attached: 1546360713665.gif (620x1005, 285K)

You should play Recettear then, thats a comfy laid back shop game with no pressures

Low tier bait.

The only real flaws are triviality. Water, (filler task), sleep, repeat. Theres no living costs what so ever and no real consequences for your actions. You can say or do what ever you want, and worst case scenario is you get some awkward dialogue.

Its a chill game, but its so easy it gets boring too fast.

>some homeless dude eats trash
Fucking Kill yourself he is a good dude. Linus thinks the world is fucking gay and lives in a tent. Make sure to put his fire out at night and feed him Coconuts

Attached: jojo_123.jpg (750x390, 119K)

are you autistic

Really? Sounds pretty based. Guess I was wrong, about just one thing in my critique. I’ll go visit him more.

I’m from Yea Forums

So you are autistic.

Can I play it on pc with a controller user? I remember that it wasn’t either supported at all at first or wasn’t fully supported

>not fucking off the entire town till you become a millionare

Attached: 669.jpg (1042x1020, 103K)

What's the difference?

Yeah, works fine.

why would you limit yourself?

Aspie detected

how the fuck is it limiting at all with a game like stardew valley? a shooter or something maybe but not this

limiting yourself? honestly stardew is one of the only games in a long while i much preferred to play on my switch than pc

Attached: 1552031858258.jpg (637x946, 57K)

Is there a good polygamy mod yet? I have trouble deciding who to marry, as I like all the bachelorettes, so I want to marry them all.

Remember your talking to 3rd world children here. On Yea Forums it's 3rd world adults.

I agree that some games are played better with a controller but sw isn't one of them
Using kbm is just much easier

thats purely subjective

Don't trust this post

cool, thanks! I should pick this up when it's on sale then

I prefer using a controller in games, I don't care if the M+B is better in that specific game. It the controller isn't supported very well, it's most likely I won't play the game at all. I've gamed on PC my whole life and bought my first controller only 5 years ago and have been using one ever since.

what do you mean by "easier". It can be easier for you because you seem to prefer the M+K

*rapes you in his tent*

Then fucking play minecraft ya tard

what do you mean by "easier". It can be easier for you because you seem to prefer the M+K

made a mistake quoting you in the previous post. sorry, user!

>Minecraft with farming
Nigga Minecraft has farming.

>I think you didn't want to enjoy the game to begin with, and you are looking for excuses to be angry at the game.
Yea Forums

mfw going to the dance festival for the first time instead of happily tending to my farm

Attached: 1526609899346.png (1224x660, 1.29M)