Let me explain to you why Bayonetta is stronger than Dante in every possible way

Let me explain to you why Bayonetta is stronger than Dante in every possible way.

Lore-wise:
>Dante could barely handle Mundus the Prince of the Underworld and got his shit handed to him by Urizen which is literally just half of his own brother
>Bayonetta killed a literal God and can summon Mundus-tier demons at will at any moment
>She would also have a major advantage over Dante given the fact that her summons would probably fucking hate Dante

Gamplay and overall performance
>Bayonetta shoots faster
>Bayonetta has longer reach
>Bayonetta can fly
>Bayonetta can actually fight bare-handed without Beowulf or any other kind of magical gloves/boots
>Dante can barely handle 2 bazookas while Bayonetta can break with 4

Rule of cool:
>Bayonetta is more cocky, more smug, shows off more, scowls less
>Dante would be the one to lose his temper and get all pissy and angry and therefore lose

Attached: bayo21_supl.jpg (600x467, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pg_kamiya/status/710117717097877504?lang=en
youtu.be/sFi_RzsKajA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow Bayonetta is a really boring character when you put it like that.

>both get shot
>Bayo dies immediately
Yeah no.

Attached: 432664326.gif (640x256, 1.3M)

That would have been the case if Dante wasn't also a major Mary Sue who just pulls another demon transformation out of his ass whenever he loses. He's always been about being over the top and Bayonetta still shits on him in that department.

that user is retarded. neither are mary sues or boring.

What's a god to a nonbeliever?

Attached: Dt6BwNOXgAEArgn-orig.jpg (800x450, 93K)

I'd say that they wouldn't even fight, but recognize each other as long lost brother and sister.
Then probably have family christmas dinners every year after that to make up for the lost time.

ARE YOU OKAY BARRY?

Cute

>these two characters known for fighting their siblings multiple times would not fight upon recognizing each other as brother and sister

>Kamiya said Bayo would win
Bayo wins

/thread

wasn't he talking about his dante, the dmc1 version?

>gene is a better character than both
>stuck in a dead meme franchise

Attached: 1548172458148.gif (500x500, 515K)

Kamiya also no longer directs DMC for a reason

>get kicked from a project
>my new OC is stronger than my old one!
Also Dante now is way stronger than DMC1 Dante, stop being retarded.

Because he quit the company and made his own that became famous by making incredible games while Capcom was shitting itself trying to suck west's cock?
Also:
>Kamiya no longer directs DMC
>Capcom immediately makes what is unanimously considered to be the worst game in the series

twitter.com/pg_kamiya/status/710117717097877504?lang=en

youtu.be/sFi_RzsKajA
video has more description than OP
eat shit faggot

dante should have a smile on his face.

>Bayonetta killed a literal God
if a god can be killed, what is so impressive about it?
there is basically no difference in both powerlevel or behavior between mundus and jubileus. even their followers are both a bunch of tryhard comically evil shitheads.
neither one achieves anything and neither ultimately deserve the title they aspire to, be it god or demon-whatever, they are both big, low-power monsters with delusions of grandeur.

Kamiya is the creator of neither character, so what the fuck does his opinion mean?
steven spielberg directing indiana jones did not make him more of an authority on it than george lucas.

When can we expect a Bayonetta/ Dante videogame?

Hopefull never. Games are too different and I don't like Platinum and Capcom being in bed together like Clover did. You already have the SMT gacha where both exist.