Apex legends

>night mode is coming
>solo and duo is coming
>wallrun is coming
This game only getting better

Attached: images (21).jpg (739x415, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g-T8s-hY3eY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch Wraith pick stats in squad drop dramatically once solo mode is introduced.

I really want some meme modes like 50 vs 50. Would be pretty fun in this game.

You need to be 18 or older to use this website.

Sauce?

is this part of the Titanfall universe?

Did you hear about the datamined mode where you respawn on the team of whomever killed you?

I heard it's called recruit or scout or something

How would that even work?

Been waiting for solo mode since the game came out, fuck playing with 2 other retards every game,

>>wallrun is coming
what the fuck why? theres already enough movement options they dont need to add that shit

so if you kill 20 dudes you get a team of 20+ people?
how's that balanced?

>>wallrun is coming
wait what?

This, i would play the shit out of a groundwar mode.

I'm getting a RX580 this week. Are there any year 1 rewards I get for playing it now? Are there Yea Forums clans?

oh god please no wallrun. the game already has enough movement mechanics it doesn't need more..

Friendly fire is enabled

Attached: 1549024891078.png (650x650, 10K)

Wallrun is a rumour tho, but night mode confirmed by respawn and solo and duo is high likely coming

>bitches complaining about wallrun being implemented

Kids don't know shit about Gunz.

Asian servers are infested with adbots and cheaters. Sometimes I wonder if the execs at EA at overrated and overpaid to not see this coming when they decided to make it free to play. Idiots! Valve added "premium" matches when they made TF2 and CS:GO free to play, Valve anticipated the dickwad cheaters will flock in the f2p servers.

it's kinda like a game of tag where eventually there's one person hiding from all the rest. It actually sounds really fun, balance be damned. plus when 50+ people are all looking for one person, it's bound to be way harder to pick out the smaller group.

>wallrunning
>the same garbage that killed titanfall

lmaooo

Apex Legends is fun!

fortnite with less cringe is still fortnite

You mean the thing that made Titanfall fun?

Yes but the only bad things about fortnite are the building and the cringe and this game has neither. So what is your point?

ya its so fun every platform has 1-2k players. and that the game is on sale every week. and no one wants it. because people want 420 wallrun noscopezXXX. titanfall is a piece of shit. cool concept ruined by terrible gameplay

Third person aiming in a competitive shooter, not cringe. OK then

that Apex needs to add flossing

>Titanfall
>bad gameplay
Holy shit, kill yourself.

It would work as a finisher.

Why? Did it get some food stuck in its teeth? Har har har!!

go make a reddit thread about how underrated titanfall is kid. take your star wars lasers and wall running and double jumps and all that cringe shit that clearly no one wants with you.

Attached: 1545031660241.png (644x1148, 72K)

>i'm not bad the game the game must be bad
Get fucked shitter.

my preferred shooters arent on sale every week for under $5 on every console and have more than 2k players :)

so you play what, siege or csgo?

I'm sure you play games with great gameplay like Overwatch ;)

its just separate game mod

Guys. Bart Simpson just died.

>Solo
>Wallrun
Source me on this

If this is true I'll pick it back up.

Less? At least fortnite doesnt have forced inclusive chars as nonbinary hunter, the gay samoan or the ghetto woman operator. At least you can pick Hitler to gas women and minories

the devs said specifically they didnt want solo because it takes away from the team synergy they felt made the game stand out. wallrun is also a lie.
why are you such a faggot op? does it please you to just randomly type shit on your keyboard?

Attached: Du70H8RWwAAJLor.jpg (1347x868, 107K)

>wallrun is coming
Intrigued, do go on

>wallrun
>on maps with literally zero walls
>without double jumps to connect wallruns
>without bunny or slidehopping to keep momentum
>with grapple on a 12 second charge
Token effort, honestly.

Attached: 1551733475491.jpg (932x813, 768K)

Fuck your shitty tranny game, give me Titanfall 3

>>solo and duo is coming
into the trash it goes

>titantfall 2's best mode, 1v1, is locked behind coins
what the hell

>doesn't remember the release of Fortnite Season 8

OH HO NO NO NO

Attached: F.png (722x611, 739K)

Call me when they remove the headbobing

Holy shit based and redpilled

Respawn had some weird ideas with Titanfall 2. They actively would've patched game modes out if people hadn't stopped them.
Also Coliseum was best right at launch anyway with EPG and Charge Hack Charge Rifle.

Wow what a fag

what

they need to replace EAC with something actually competent.
Already actual aimbots out there.

Attached: Gunz The Duel.gif (512x288, 1.71M)

>level 20 something in TF2
>get put up with prestige 5 or whatever the Gx thing is

Too bad it's already dead.

Ok so I know this is bait but what is the problem with Wallrunning? Especially in a map with fuck all places that it'd be useful.

>be last man standing in his own team make epic comeback and win slowly mates by mates
Sounds fun

>Literally has double the twitch views of fornite right now
>Dead

>54 replies
>shit br games

this board is awful

Attached: 1522431275398.jpg (400x400, 42K)

shut up clown person

>play battle royal
>drop in sooner than other faggot that lands in the same area
>go through two houses, no weapons
>faggot gets weapon from first house
>he proceeds to sprint over and shoot my ass
Why do people like these games again?

There is no such thing as a good BR game. Its all shit even the highest quality one. The genre is bad and you should play good single player instead. Thank god games like DMC5 are still alive and well.

The game has turned loot boxes into an actual game loop

>see unopened door or chest
>queef and jizz
>open and look inside
>repeat for 5 minutes
>see someone else who shoots you or you shoot them, in which case you can loot a box that falls from them
>if they shoot you, queue up again

Did anyone else notice this shitty skinner box technique to gameplay?
Loot boxes don't work on me and I don't understand poker machine/lottery/betting so the beginning of the game is a complete bore, but I notice my friends cumming all over themselves with ever room they bust into.
Does nobody else notice this?

It is balanced because literally everyone wins if you join the team that killed you.

>battle royal thread
[-]

Pretty sure yes
at least that's what I've heard people say
it has all the same guns doesn't it?

Fuck double jump and wallrunning, I just want slidehopping to not be THIS gutted

BOOMER

the vast majority of humans are very succeptible to this shit, try going to a gacha thread (dbz dokkan, fate something something, etc) and beware, the disgust will not be containable

Is every character getting a total redesign and a grappling hook?
Until then game's shit.

solo and duos would be great, it's too much fucking around with randoms if it's just me on, I rarely play anymore unless at least 1 of my friends is on as well

that sounds fucking awesome

They aren't, so you will still not be playing it, and the world rejoices.

I'll still be playing it solely to ruin it for the team I spawn with because I find that funny.

The grapplin feels like shit compared to TF2's

I think it's funny that you force yourself to play a game you don't enjoy to make other people have less fun. It's just the level of pathetic to expect from Yea Forums.
Meanwhile I am over here playing games that are fun and having a blast.

why do people always say this same shit are they retarded or something?
there's more than enough places to land that you're always guaranteed to be able to find a spot with no one around.

jesus imagine not having friends to play with so you have to resort to this for fun

Yes, the game takes place in the Titanfall universe. Like that other user said, it's got the same guns.
The respawn machines are the stores from the 4-player wave survival game mode in Titanfall 2. The respawn ships in Apex are the multiplayer dropships from 2. Pathfinder is an MRVN. Blisk, the narrator from Apex's opening cinematic, is the mercenary leader from 2. He even drops his Apex Predators card on your titan in 2 which has the same demon head logo on it as the banners on the title screen in Apex Legends.
There's actually a lot of connection between the games if you look for it.

is TDM and CTF coming? if no then fuck off.

>god games like DMC5
absolutely shit taste

Not forcing myself to play the game tho, ruining the game for nerds that take it seriously is the most fun I've had with vidya in years.

>NPC-jak poster
I for one am shocked that a retard turned out to be a retard.

source: your fucking ass I guess?

I even like DMC but I still didn't take that tripfags bait retard

I've seen a couple articles about it but they only mention something about NPC's, a flamethrower and wallrunning. I haven't heard anything anywhere else about these other game modes or solos and duos

And reading your own post does not seem the slightest bit pathetic to you?
Man I'm sorry for whatever happened to you, you have my condolences

Solos would be shit in this game. The gunplay isn't good enough. Threes is perfect.

Where the fuck was any of this confirmed? Also, why the fuck are there no rewards after level 100, fucking ridiculous.

Attached: 1478817986009.gif (200x200, 1017K)

It's called Infection

Having fun ruining it for people that enjoy it is less pathetic than actually enjoying the game by a huge margin, acquire taste.

>cheaters everywhere
>AFK bot farmers like tf2 idle

if they dont address this shit its only gonna get worse.

don't forget first two white characters that you have to buy with real money

The map doesn’t seem really made for wallrunning, kind of a dumb implementation if true. I feel like the current climbing mechanic is good enough, I’ve never looked at a wall and felt like a wallrun would be helpful.

You eventually get two huge groups of people fighting to recruit everyone in the game. Last team standing is the one who kills the other huge group.

I like it ...

Attached: Feels Clown.png (750x415, 166K)

How are they going to overcome the hero bullshit for solo? It's going to be weird having 50 Gibraltars running around. Wouldn't they have been better just making the players pilots with cosmetic options?

You allowed to say that you actually like the game but are bad at it and compensate by trolling your teammates with some banter. Schadenfreude can only get you so far.

>Call me when they remove the headbobing
???

Attached: IMG_20190310_161633.jpg (618x610, 50K)

>No rewards after level 100
You'll have to buy the rest of the stuff, I mean, game is free, how are we supposed to make the money back if you guys aren't paying for anything?

Solo would be cool so i dont have to hear a 12 year old call me a faggot cause ive never played and dont know what the good areas to land are yet.

>Playing poker
>I draw 4 and 5 opponent draws 2 aces
Why do people like this game again?

Un guessing they will start giving missions or something like that as an excuse to keep the f2p hooked giving them grindy rewards

Play a single player game if you can't handle some banter from teammates

>can't handle when someone calls him a faggot
You seem like a gigantic faggot who's learned nothing from your time spent here.

I cant get through 2 rounds of either without exiting the game to play something else, battle royal isnt a game its a meme

You need to play video games to use this board.

Not the same guy but if you're playing to lvl 100 then the game is already fu, ans youve unlockee everything
Unless you mean cosmetics on a character you can't see?
>my opponents can see it
No one cares under the age of 18

just tell him you're going to stick your penis in his butt and fuck the cum out of him

How you mean?

>solo and duo coming
yeah nah, not happening

Worst analogy

>ghetto woman operator
user i don't think you know what ghetto means. Just because she's black doesn't mean shes ghetto.

Nice argument dude

more like i don’t want to play with a 12 year old annoying zoomer

Wouldn't know if I were good at it or not because I just fire into the air as soon as I can to draw attention to my team desu, all ammo gets spent on that then my team dies, I join another game and do the same.
legit 10/10 experience for me, best gaming has to offer.

I've a feeling that they may keep solo/duo for when the game really start dropping in numbers.
Although as mentioned Respawn had some wonky handling previously with game modes.
I honestly can see this game being hot shit for quite sometime but you can also foreseen Respawn dropping the ball hard.

That sounds retarded. A majority of those games would end in that one dude who found the peacekeeper and has 1000 kills snowballing out of control because nobody has enough ammo to kill 10 people before they kill you.

Solo 12 year olds are usually chill from my experience unlike teenage dope faggots or darkies. I've only met one acting like a cunt, but he was an autist.

>still no battlepass
Fucking yikes

If this is real, they are seriously underestimating people's willingness to help the person who killed them.
'cause I know that if you kill me and I join your team I'm not even going to attempt to pick you up if you go down. Nor am I sharing any loot with your ass.

Well duh, nobody likes playing with children cause they're annoying as shit. That's why you come back with epic comebacks to put them in their place or shrug off their insults cause they're not witty in the first place.

Sure it does.

Pretending to be retarded is still retarded but hey, you do you.

Unless You're arguing BR has the same decency as poker you're shit
Even in that case you're shit

Your salty ass must've been a riot in the infection mode in Halo.

Its like playing bf conquest with no respawns, br games were a survivor game mode originally, which in that context made sense, but now they just make a br mode and thats it, be alot cooler if it was 100 players with a death total, and you can respawns with certain classes of weapons etc, hunting for a weapon sucks, ohh i got a purple weapon, so lame. Plus you spend majority of the game not in combat or in a queue/waiting to not be in combat. Br games suck ass and anyone who likes them is probably a prolapsed asshole faggot

Sounds like the infection game mode from Halo

>release new season a week ago
>already forgotten

Attached: file.png (422x310, 213K)

You're wrong and I don't even like br

Playing a team gamr with people who don't know how to cooperate on a team is not fun

If you play a battle royale game for an hour how much of that is in combat? 10 mins? Pathetic

You completely missed the point retard

True, except nobody's stopping you from creating your own team that knows how to cooperate.

I wouldn't mind this. They'd have to put a limit on how many you can do consecutively, otherwise it'd be spammed like dolphin diving in BF2.

>>night mode is coming
nice
>>solo and duo is coming
NICE
>>wallrun is coming
N I C E

apex is down too because they're dragging their heels on season 1 hitbox adjustments and that new legend. It's a free game so idgaf but I think it's funny that they'd rather just let me grind until I have enough LP to immediately unlock octane on release meaning I have even less of an incentive to spend any money on apex

Depends on how giant of a pussy you are.
It can be 80% battle if you seek it out. That's how all the best players have thousands upon thousands of kills by now

>pretending to be retarded
In what way?

All they'd have to do is normalize hit boxes and disable hero abilities, or just make everyone a generic grunt since they already have the models from Titanfall 2.

why would you even spend money on new legends anyway
most of their money will be made with the battle pass

>infection gamemode with 50-60 people
that sound fun as fuck

this is your brain on the contrarian kool-aid

So basically defeat the entire point of Apex and just make it another generic shooter BR?
Well I know I wouldn't be touching that game mode

It fits perfectly though. You're just a faggot that can't use their brain or understand a simple concept.

Oh, you're actually retarded, sorry my mistake.

i cant believe a fucking EA game is what restored my hope in videogames. and i fucking hate battle royale shit

>wallrun is coming
sliding or running? this is important

Attached: example-21166.jpg (1024x1024, 76K)

That's assuming they'll cost the same as the previous heroes. I don't put it past EA to make some heroes premium only for a limited time as well.

>set everything to low
>fps still drop even if i have "60" on screen

Attached: 1551714219888.gif (192x224, 51K)

This is truly one of the most fucked up yet interesting timelines.

Attached: 20180726_174907.jpg (190x245, 17K)

Apex is the mercenaries group from TF2

Since most Apex matches are around 15 minutes that makes 10 minutes of combat pretty good. Git gud

Update your graphics drivers? I kept getting frames lost for a few days after their recent hotfix cause I forgot those existed.

lmao look at this guy

its only a game breh

What do you expect from a solo mode? People picking the same meta hero? There wouldn't be any other way to do a solo mode with this game. I doubt they'd do it though since it'd split the already small community.

You sound like a woman, pussy

People almost never actually talk in my games. Just pings.

Bait or brain damage

Where are the pilots?

He didn't say matches, he said play for an hour, idiot

Everyone's been saying it since day one, make a generic no ability character (that you can customize for microtransaction bucks) and have the game run exactly as it does now except abilities are drops almost like Blackout perks. It makes a lot of sense.

When is the battlepass?

I was getting bad crashes until most recent update, then after that it was horrendous frame drops no matter my settings, updating drivers fixed it for me

Playing Titanfall 2, they can't be bothered with slows like the Apex Legends

Supposedly there are no pilots because they destroy BR gameplay. There's no strategy in flanking and distance and all the things BR players like when a FAST chad can just zoom to where ever you are 2 seconds after they become away of you. They should make an all pilot mode IMO though, or even better. A 10 V 1 scrubs vs FAST mode.

did you play tag with your friends?
did you have friends in your childhood?

>no 4 vs 60 mode where the 4 men squad are pilots who can go fast, wallrun, and call titans
My headcanon is AL is just a sport that's unrelated with wars or pilots. Or they had became extinct.

Attached: 139483627942.png (569x802, 867K)

This helped my frames

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-092910_Piktures.jpg (782x599, 160K)

isn't the battle pass pretty much optional unless you want cosmetics?

depends if you're a pussy or not, apex is not like the other BR's where everyone hides and waits with rarely any combat in between, people actively seek out combat, most encounters you are following gunfire and third partying a fight or getting third partied after you end up running into another squad

It's a lot faster with a lot more action going on compared to Fallout or PUBG
smaller map and less players helps games go faster as well

yes

>wallrunning
If they put this in, I'd give it a try.

Is this because it's using Source? I remember TF2 has a very similar problem.

who pays for this shit then? this is my first BR and I don't see why I would want a battle pass

this genre didn't invent this kind of gameplay loop you retard, its been around for a long ass time

>You seem like a gigantic faggot who's learned nothing from your time spent here.
hard to learn if he's only been here for only a week

Attached: 1487701630865.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

too bad the gameplay stays shit

Who cares?
>no DM
>no TDM
We are moving backwards because of retards like you settling for less.

Attached: 1531055951412.jpg (1024x766, 62K)

Well first thing you want to do is grow a set of balls you fucking pussy

a lot of people
it gives you time limited skins and something to grind for

the only time some random guy was talking to me was a nigger with a 1dollar mic so i couldnt even understand what was he saying, still u can just mute everyone in options

wallrunning and the high TTK will break this game. half of the fights will end in the enemy just running away. it worked in titanfall cuz the ttk wasn't so high.

Probably

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-093118_Piktures.jpg (869x513, 239K)

>recruiting players by killing them doesn't ensure loyalty
>some new recruits team kill for revenge or laughs
>some recruits still helping their friends on previous team
>as team size grows, eventually becomes two giant, unmanageable coalitions that constantly fuck themselves over almost as often as engaging the enemy
poetry

Attached: 32028ce93a82dd0e3b6fe83e7426a0b6e3350e225d48afeb10518c2a98fcb77b.jpg (255x243, 14K)

Who even has a monitor that fast?

Spotted the speedlet.

144Hz isn't uncommon, and monitors can be overclocked.

>Overclocking your monitor above 144 to play Apex, of all things
If you need to see at 200 FPS, you might either be so bad you're giving yourself an excuse, or a fucking tool.
The amount of diminishing returns in quality just past 72 is staggering.

>t. 72Hzfag

>54 replies
>Actually discussing a video game instead of waifus posting
Man this board has gone to shit. Also kys.

It was never about need

>it's got the same guns.
The same skins on those guns anyway.

>I need battlepass to enjoy the game

fucking yikers

>wallrunning is coming
No it's not, you fucking retards. Those are just leftovers from Titanfall.

Yeah let's wallrun on the map that has absolutely no room for wallrunning

Attached: 1550727988308.jpg (1024x775, 49K)

>194 replies
>frogposters seething
nice

Dunno, but I'd love to see a Pilot legend that wallruns and calls down a titan.
My buddy and I were talking about new game changes and we came up with a titan that falls like a care package but without a battery which would be scattered about the map. You could also have one or our both of your teammates rodeo the titan. Would make a fun addition to gameplay.

Yeah they may not handle exactly the same way but you can tell which gun is supposed to be which.

imagine having no wrinkles in your brain

I need interesting characters and none of the current ones are.

Attached: 1549734471457.gif (640x352, 2.91M)

I find blood, wraith and medic at most enjoyable.

I think these modes usually overshadow most fps and they are excluding to focus on

which is perfect since I always get to play a class I like.

Anyone else experience CTD if you wipe a whole enemy squad at the start of the game? It's happened to me like 12 times now and I'm starting to go insane. It's happened to my brother as well so I know it's not just me.

youtu.be/g-T8s-hY3eY

Vid related.