ITT: Times Yea Forums were obvious hypocrites

Reminder EPIC was justified in not having user reviews

And if you want to break it down further, neither Battle.net, Humble Bundle, Fanatical, Origin, Bethesda Launcher or uPlay have user reviews either.

Attached: nf81.jpg (1964x958, 120K)

None of them have Linux support either. Unlike Valve which has put millions of dollars into Linux gaming.

And no refunds or extremely limited and restrictive refunds.

It's almost like Valve and Steam is by far the most beneficial to PC gaming.

The only bright future for PC gaming is if Valve and Linux wins.

Attached: ssdd.jpg (390x376, 51K)

>n-noo stop btfoing out of me based op you're hurting my incel circlejerk

Fuck Epic and fuck China

>Yea Forums is one person

Don't justify shitty practices by one party with the shitty practices of another. EPIC is free to do what they like with their platform, but sitting back and telling me that not having user reviews on a games platform is a feature is cock in mouth retarded.

Mind you Steam's review system has some of the best analytics tools I've ever seen for a rating system and they're given to consumers directly.

If you think reviews are shit, don't read them.

There's a difference between why those games were review bombed. One was due to anti-consumer business practices. The other was because a game used a meme comparing the Chinese president to Winnie the Pooh.

If you can't see the difference in methodology there then you are braindead. If people review bombed a game for a single scene with a tiny amount of political satire(which isn't even a negative image of the Chinese president) then people would be just as bewildered.

Chinese are the definition of NPC that believe everything their government tells them and clamor to spew out the rhetoric their government feeds them so they can get social brownie points.

this pasta is what, 3 years old now? damn

Both were cringey and unwarranted. Deal with it.

All this image shows is that Yea Forums hates chinks. It's pretty consistent.

Back to Beijing, subhuman
Tienamen Square

Attached: 1551017616806.png (1024x429, 527K)

fuck off ching chong

>justified in not having user reviews

Imagine being so idiot and manipulable

Why keep making the same threads? It's just the same posts in a loop. Nobody gets their opinions changed or even cares. It's all just pointless shitposting.

and i am justified to shit on them, whats your point?

Attached: 1494945939044.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>almost like Valve and Steam is by far the most beneficial to PC gaming.
Steam drones are this delusional

valve account for 9 years hasnt been hacked once. Epic account for 1 1/2 been hacked twice :^)

>retards don't know valve are trying to suck off china by making steam version just for them and Chinese is the 2nd most used on steam and was the 1st used in 2017

Yea Forums is full of underage fanboys who love ebin meems, nothing new.

>Lying: The Post

Attached: 1527885436792.jpg (317x284, 24K)

My steam account was hacked so valve locked my account then they took over a MONTH to reopen it, their customer support is a joke

They're paying customers so they have the right to review it as they like.

Based

tbf if a game insults China they have to give it a bad review or they get arrested.

>buy game
>enjoy it
>years pass by
>get angry with dev
>reviewbomb said enjoyable game because I want sweet Yea Forums cred points

>pirate game
Easy as that. Tencent already paid for my copy.

Tienanmen

>devs did nothing wrong!!! Yea Forums is mad without any reason

Attached: 1468410189982.png (629x466, 537K)

Man China really is the most cucked country

Correct

>valve are trying to suck off china by making steam version just for them
>Valve eliminating bugmen from the international version of steam by putting them in a ghetto store
How is this a bad thing?

Why are you still making this same thread every single day? Tiananmen Square Massacre

>spending lots of money, time and resources on bugmen instead of focusing on us white men
>this is a good thing

You're retarded

I have literally not met a single person who agreed with review bombing metro. what?

>spending lots of money, time and resources to free us from bugmen
Your time is up ching chong

making chinks separated is a focus on making things better for white man