I'm 5 hours into this. When does the "game" actually start and let you run around n sheeit

I'm 5 hours into this. When does the "game" actually start and let you run around n sheeit

Attached: IMG_5814.jpg (220x296, 28K)

Just fucking play it

it doesnt
i asked this years ago before buying it
everything is on rails so i skipped it

should a first time player go straight to golden or start with the normal version and revisit golden later?

It opens up a bit after 8-ish hours, but not by much.

Start with Golden.

what about strange journey and the 3ds version?

Play Golden. Don't bother with the vanilla unless you don't have a Vita. Same for Persona 3 FES and the inevitable Persona 5 director's cut.

Start with vanilla. Golden adds shit social links that take up time you could spend with more important characters.

Start with vanilla, if you liked it and want "more", play golden

how long would you say both are in terms of hours?

>should a first time player go straight to golden or start with the normal version and revisit golden later?

Yes. Exactly that.

It's not a real time thing, it's that persona games have a limited number of in-game "days" and you have to carefully select what you spend each day on. Having too many social links means you'll have to sacrifice maxing out social links with more valuable characters

yeah i understand that but i was talking in terms of real hours. just want to know how long the games are

I was about to play this from P5, do you seriously not get to walk around your home town and surrounding cities like in 5?

About 70 hours according to howlongtobeat
Though I thought it was more like 60 hours.

You can, only nu-sona that doesn't let you do that is P3 Portable.

Around 6 hours in.
The intro in this game is fucking long

>OMG OMG this is the best game on the vita
>gets it for his Vita
>it actually is press X for next Dialoge - the game

Should have told me its a visual novel. There hardly is any game play in it. You guys are meming fucks and I fell for it. There is no good taste on this site.

Maybe you should have researched first

Attached: 1414111823785.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

C'mon man. There is gameplay, you're just not there yet. When you get to start collecting and fusing personas is when the game begins opening up. Some JRPGs tend to have a lot of dialogue.

Doesn't matter. I've pirated it like every other vita game so no loss for me.
Also should have done some research. I did and everyone said its the best game.

I meant gameplay videos my guy, or at least asking what the game is like.

Even Persona 4 Arena had a 45 minutes of VN sequences. That's just what these games are like.

nigga there isnt many games were you can do this

Attached: 1494829874599.jpg (2110x4779, 3.86M)

Lmao that's great. You can date everybody at the same time ? Don't they get mad after that ?

Attached: 1519680956321.jpg (960x960, 77K)

If u aren't liking it just drop it right now. But for me it was one of my best gaming experiences ever

Any people still playing P4AU ? Or everybody's on BB cross tag.

you must have never played a video game before

Brosuke before bitches.

Attached: 1552071020755.png (500x500, 309K)

Never like expect to go through 2 story arcs before the game lets you have free time, the dungeons are shit btw

It never does.