Game has hidden mechanics

>game has hidden mechanics

Attached: 1552206648245.webm (368x640, 1.99M)

Did he died?

>wearing just underpants in first shot
>wearing a shirt and shorts in the second
no dumbass

wtf that bruising

>changing posture mid air to land flat on your back
I didn't need to watch him even hit the water to know he wasn't coming back up.

Those are two different dudes unless they just watched the body float away to allow it to bloat and rot.

nah he's ok

t. Retards who don't know anything about anatomy

Uh that's not a shirt. That's the bruising

Those are bruises on his back from the fall.

Could hemorrhaging be that bad? He did land on a fairly large surface area on his back I suppose... Scary.

>guy jumps
>body is lost
>his friends panic and leave
>a day later the body is found
>different people film
>the two videos are connected online and this webm is made

>shirt and shorts

Are you retarded mate?

lol

No. Paramedics revived him like in GTA

darwin award

the human body can't withstand the forces he put on it, and it looks like he tried to canonball at terminal velocity. he probably broke his back or shoved his spine into his cranium.

good thing he didnt survive, his social credit score would be shot

Natural selection at it's finest.

Probably lost his consciousness because of pain first and then just drowned.

unless something breaks the surface tension before hand water is effectively concrete at a given distance

Could've injured his spine. Doesn't seem to have much back fat.

Reminder that at high velocities, landing on water has the same impact as landing on concrete.

Attached: __elizabeth_persona_3_and_etc_drawn_by_xiao_chichi__2ee04021a36a1698755f6b71104554b7.jpg (600x999, 113K)

I read somewhere before that people that jumped off the golden gate effectively have the water forcefully injected into any orifice that comes into contact with the water at that speed. Pretty fucked up, of course you'll likely be knocked the fuck out once you hit it.

Holy shit, his entire back is like a one huge bruise.

Does he even land on water? It looks like he hit like the support for the bridge

>just watched the body float away to allow it to bloat and rot.
but that is exactly what a chink would do

Kek

What's the physics behind that?

not necessarily, you can remain lucid as long as your skull isn't obliterated, through many terrible things. It's important to be intelligent and avoid dying in stupid ways that can lead to unfortunate and traumatic ends like this.

Fucking hell that's intense.

For future reference if any of you need to jump from a significant height into a body of water, the safest way is to jump facing forward with your body straight and your legs stretched and pointing directly at the water. Cover your genitals with one or both hands and clench your anus.

was he that confused about what would happen?

wasn't there an episode of mythbusters that showed that nothing reasonably sized could break the surface tension enough to matter.

surface tension, water molecules like to hold on to each other, and at high speeds you dont have enough time to push the water away so you just smack into all of it like concrete

Surface tension.

>and clench your anus
why

>i know, I'll jump off a bridge for fun! It's not like people regularly do the same thing as a form of suicide or anything! I'll be fine!

Attached: kyAVKEg.webm (700x512, 1.1M)

How do you avoid spinning mid air? Would jump while holding a shirt like a parachute be enough for you not to turn?

I already jumped at a high place and landed with my feet like 5 inches away from each other. Just that was enough for me to feel like if a person kicked my in the nuts with full strenght when I landed.

When you are going too fast, it is the same shit as landing on the ground. He probably broke his spine, or passed out with the hit.

Attached: 1550704114536.jpg (310x313, 60K)

Would he have survived if he did a pindrop instead of a cannonball?

You want water rushing up your anus and obliterate your innards?

60 to 70 meters is not fatal if you land in the right position.

Worse actually. Concrete cracks and dissipates energy from an impact like that, water goes all "fuck you m8".

That webm is literally my biggest insecurity. You know how people are generally overly nice to retarded people and give them menial jobs to make them feel included? How would they know it's an act if it's constant? I'm paranoid that's me.

This guy knows, ty user

Yeah that's how you break the surface tension

If you don't the water will surge up there and cause a lot of intestinal damage. How come that wasn't obvious?

Add this to the fact that you land on water, os the pain plus the possibly broken limbs is just a certain death. Never land on water from an altitude, you have a higher probability of surviving if you land on ground, specially grass/muddy areas.

Attached: __tokiko_touhou_drawn_by_eho_icbm__8e2f76605792aba6b6020b2bf8cafbb8.png (1682x2037, 2.15M)

imagine the pain this guy had he probably broken stuff on impact and drowned after

>chinks

wtf is not like water is like concrete

yeah I think you're right, also thanks for reminding me that kari exists

mythbusters are completely retarded many times
i still remember one episode claiming running when it's raining will get you more wet than simply walking and the results were so fucking dumb they were forced to redo the test in a later episode