Has your gaming hobby led you to a prosperous career, Yea Forums?

Has your gaming hobby led you to a prosperous career, Yea Forums?

Attached: nintendo expert.jpg (425x540, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRWvfMLl4ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hobby?

youtube.com/watch?v=BRWvfMLl4ho

Psh. A "career" involves doing work for some people, who also hire women, and so the women get paid for my work.
Fuck that. I'm a GAMER. I have standards. You can't pass the platforming, you don't get rewards. That's how it works in GAMER land. Corporations don't get that.

Yes OP, everyone on this board except for you is a QA tester.
It's why we're constantly filled with negativity

Fpbp

>You'll never get a job where you just play video games, user
>10 years later and people became billionaires by letting other people watch them play video games

Attached: heresy.jpg (1024x1024, 69K)

>and you're not one of them

yeah playing metal gear solid 1 has led me to be a successful music producer because of that sound track and ive sampled metal gear loads of times in my music

>wanted to be a paleontologist when I was a kid
>Parents convinced me I didn't
>Haven't had any aspirations ever since

Good job I guess.

What's your sound cloud?

Unironically got esports related job, so i'm not poorfag now.
Maxing LCK is best thing ever

You likely wouldn’t have got a job in it though. Not because of any lack I sense in you, just that this is the dream killing age. There are basically no jobs for anything interesting. Just endless retail and hospitality shit

No, but my televisioning has

>joking that games will never get you anywhere
>people are literally millionaires broadcasting themselves playing games in 2019

woops!

>tfw your child goes outside and plays catch with his friends

BUT THERE'S NO CAREER IN IT

Attractive people are millionaires, just like in every other field. As an ugly dude you likely aren’t getting paid to play games, unless you’re a fighting game autist and that won’t get you millions anyway

I LOVE how there is a completely legitimate employment opportunity in game design and development just lumped in there with the rest of chaff because in reality it's just as unrealistic. Superb.

>As an ugly dude you likely aren’t getting paid to play games

that is demonstrably wrong, like half the popular streamers are either kinda uggo or just completely average

i think you're just coping because you have a victim complex and you need to make up excuses why you aren't successful

>burial browses Yea Forums

missing you

How does sampling work? I want to use some parts of the x-files opening, will I get sued?

I just play video games to escape having to sit alone with my constant suicidal thoughts, I haven't had fun with them in over a decade now

>this literally became true
Imagine how much this boomer is seething

Automation comes for us all.
And people have the gall to pretend they're in a realm that won't be encroached by it.
So much has changed in so short a time that strictly minding your studies and then going to college for a degree wasn't necessarily a prudent move. And yet everyone suggested it, because hey: That's what worked until this point.

Stop feeling like a freak. It's indeed a shitshow out there.

Attached: king.jpg (653x1024, 225K)

you look different

>be venezualan
>literally earn a living wage slaying dragons in runescape

jelly losers?

was part of a group who played LoL competitively
though i never had my sights on going "pro" my group considered me to be good enough for competitive play
i eventually cut ties with them because of personal life stuff
then years later i find the group i used to play with are now on some pro team named dignitas

no regrets though ive always wanted to feel what its like for once
last time ive ever met with them is they asked me to play dota 2 for some meme ytvid during it's beta

Attached: 1550280105266.png (419x419, 295K)

On my way

>be british
>make above minimum wage running a zulrah bot farm and selling accounts

UK minimum wage is crippling poverty tier though tbqh