Torrent game

>torrent game
>play it for 1 hour
>get bored
>repeat
I have terrabytes of barely played games now

Attached: i guess ill die.png (633x758, 18K)

based

Just means the game was shit. delete and move on.

This. AC Odyssey lasted about an hour. Witcher 3 lasted a bit longer, maybe 2-3 hours.

Take a break from gaming. Right now you're chasing that dragon and it won't lead to anything fulfilling user.

Stop torrenting AAA games.

ive been seeding far cry new dawn for a few days now, uploaded 2 terrabytes of the game to others
currently have nearly 900 leeches connected

>pirate game
>uncontrollable urge to play through a fuckton of side content in any game to maximize my experience
>get bored roughly 50-60 hours in
>never play it again
happened with xenoblade happened with nier automata what the FUCK happened i like those games too. i actually cant explain it.

Attached: 1550398434435.png (1440x1490, 2.83M)

Nice blog post

And just like rich people who literally wipe their asses with 100 dollar bills, you lose all sense of value when everything is just handed to you. You would have a better chance at enjoying a decent game if you actually had to pay for it and were in turn more willing to invest time in that financial investment. Humans are psychosomatic that way.

nah most games i torrent are made by companies i despise, they are full of sjw crap
if i have one reason not to like a game ill torrent it
i have paid for hundreds of games i dont care

I do the same thing. For me it's a simple completionist mentality. Gotta maximize value, sort of like the inbred cousin of the gambler's fallacy, I already put time into the game, if I don't do everything and complete the game I won't satisfy my itch

Attached: nonoo.png (1680x1050, 805K)

>have all of human knowledge and media mere seconds away
>just refresh Yea Forums instead

i bet you even have the desire to do that stupid grind shit for the best gear just so you dont miss stuff and hate that developers used to do that shit often

tell me i'm not alone

maybe you're depressed

not really im just getting older

you're not.
Not exactly grinding but I was rolling in Deus ex HR searching every area for Praxis kits and it was the worst offender just based on the amount of times I got busted and reloaded
Actually that's part of the reason I dropped og Deus ex..

Why are you even playing shit you know you wouldn't like? If I don't like the game, I will not even pirate it or bother with it.

Attached: 1551760379842.jpg (185x153, 8K)

how do i know if i dont even try
i want to play anything i desire fren

Do you have favorite genres? Preferences? Settings, gameplay styles that you enjoy? If you play the games long enough, you should already have a clear understanding of what you love and hate.
I know for certain that I will never play a stealth game, no matter how great it is. I will not enjoy it, I don't like stealth and I'm comically bad at it. Also, I will extremely rarely play an AAA story-driven game with zero replayability and shallow gameplay.
If you don't like anything and just desperately showing games down your throat, clogging it with new releases which you drop, then it is time to stop. You will not change anything if you keep doing it. You are oversatiated and burnt out. Why do you even bother downloading anything if you know you will not enjoy it?
Backlog is a shit meme.

me in the middle

Attached: norf.jpg (1212x828, 203K)