What does Sweet Surrender even do? It just starts pulsating like a vibrator when I activate it. What's best breaker?

What does Sweet Surrender even do? It just starts pulsating like a vibrator when I activate it. What's best breaker?

Attached: kyrie.jpg (3840x2160, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9pRDA5RNEzw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It heals you, doesn't it?

Best breaker is Tomboy. I can’t belive I actually missed playing as Nero during the Dante missions.

yes, Heal over Time

are those tattoos empowering or demeaning?

those tattoos

Attached: 1547201623243.png (466x382, 79K)

Are we going to see nude mods for PC soon?

>>those tattoos

Attached: he hates it.jpg (819x895, 133K)

Nude mods look like shit though

At least you're not playing as V.

i would really want to see the rest of them

>what the hell is this tomboy arm it look like a fucking nerf product it's probably gonna be shit
>HOLY FUCK LOOK AT ALL THIS FIRE AND SPINNING HOW DID I GET TO HIGH BOOM GOES THE CANNON GODDDAMMMNN MY DIIIICK

Attached: 1549127990438.gif (598x661, 282K)

ugly kike needs a new face and a body.

Khazar milkers mod

Getting to go full UNGA is pretty fun.

those are cherries

and tattoos are ugly. So there are 2 posts with two lies in this thread

Tomboy and Punchline are my favorites. Once you master the mechanics of both you can abuse them to basically meme your enemies to death. Not to mention they synergize greatly with Nero's DT exceed system
youtube.com/watch?v=9pRDA5RNEzw&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1552141264430.webm (642x362, 2.95M)

I can't for the life of me get down the timing for the exceed system. Any guides to it yet out there? Best ive done so far is just spam it at the same time as the attack button.

how to ride an arm like that?

Hold the devil breaker button while it returns to you. Shoot, melee and breaker let you do tricks with it to continue damaging enemies.

It's not when you start an attack, but when the attack connects with the enemy, just as/after the attack has reached the apex of the swing and is slowing down on the recovery.

They are ugly

is this a jojo reference

Yeah i got that. Doesn't mean i get how long to delay pressing the exceed button. Hence i just press them simultaneously since that at least seems to give level 1 on half the attacks.

Attached: 1552243571194m.jpg (1024x604, 89K)

I don't understand Tomboy, I feel like I keep doing the same two or three moves with it on.

I have seen such tattoos taken voluntarily, so I guess it's empowering. The girl was a total slut though and sort of crazy.

Attached: 1547547096005.png (532x534, 324K)

They still haven't fixed these fucking line shadows?

Jesus fucking christ.

>v is canonically a virgin too

just like the character

How do you punch with the devil bringer like that?

Can't believe I laughed at this

I like womb tattoos user
atleast not in real life

>Nero's expression

Attached: 1543793247230.gif (350x315, 4M)

How do I deal quickly with sin scissors? Shooting seem to do much of nothing when they have scissors and meleeing just makes then deflect the attack. Do I just keep hitting until the scissors break? Playing as nero

fucking lol

>The (V)irgin Bottom Text
>The Chad Deadweight

Yeah, just keep attacking their scissors, it will take a while but eventually you'll break both blades.

did you try jumping above them and doing a downards attack, that worked in the original

>Do I just keep hitting until the scissors break?
that and dodge around them to attack them from the side/rear, yes

Attack them after their scissors flash for a parry, then shoot them when their mask turns red, you get a one-hit kill.

Anyone know how to max exceed to level three with one move as said in the description? I can only get level 1 during my moves.

Unlock Max Act.

I did, unless I misunderstand it, I thought I could like say tap triangle and time Exceed and get level 3, but it only goes to 1. Same with the combo of Triangle...Triangle Triangle Triangle, I manage to add fire to them all, but is only level 1.

Is there a way to skip vrooming my way manually to level 3?

Max act has a much stricter window frame then ex-acting. Practicing helps, I still haven't gotten it down but I still trigger it every now and then during a fight. Get plenty of the single bars though.

You get Exceed level 1 by timing it roughly correctly, you get level 3 by timing it perfectly. It's like your nested Royal Guard windows, you have to hit it frame perfect to get max act.

Your timing has to be on point for max act. EX-acting is easy enough but Max-acting takes a lot of practice to get.

You at least want to practice the max act timing on your standard air and ground slashes. Air especially. Being able to just jump, max act, and then have a full gauge whenever you want gives you a lot more power, even if you're shit at exceed in general.

Alright thanks.

learn how to do it during your air taunt too so you can swag out

>Mfw never gave Nero a chance
Is it harder than Dante 1 frame RG in DMC4?

>those shoes

Fuck no. It's way easier. If you aren't revving with Nero, you're not playing Nero. Exceed is half the fucking fun of the character.

perfect

>Sandals
>Boots
>proceeds to say shoes
???