Tameem's game was better

What was with that absolutely trash Kingdom Hearts-tier story? Why is it so hard to surpass DMC3's personal journey?

>V is Vergil's nobody
>Urizen is Vergil's heartless
>V is literally a trash, non-character with no worthwhile story to get invested in and with no future in this series, so a complete waste, same goes for his pets
>is a contrived character that didn't even NEED to exist
>V is utterly boring to play as compared to Nero and Dante
>too many characters and most are useless
>should have just been a confined personal tale about Nero confronting father, like DMC3
>instead is a mess with terrible pacing, jumping around in time from 1 month, a few moments, to even decade ago, all while juggling a fuck huge cast
>meaningless fanservice cameos
>Nico is a worthless, unfunny character and it should have been Lucia/Kyrie in her place to redeem them and further tie series together
>story is basically a garbage, messy retread of DMC3 with Dante and Vergil
>TERRIBLE variety in level locations, either a city alley/subway/building or samey looking Qliphoth setting
>feels sterile and lifeless, no horror/gothic atmosphere like previous games
>DMC 4 had a gothic castle, forest, city, mine, snowy mountain
>disgusting techno music, and evokes none of the foreboding/dread prior games had
>new realistic aesthetic clashes with hammy, campy dialogue and story
>levels are just simply designed linear hallways
>DANTE IS GONE AGAIN LOL
>Vergi's character and hairline butchered and the brotherly fued is basically a meme at this point
>Nero is either angry or quips
>calls Kyrie for like 5 seconds and gains motivation
>unsatisfying as fuck story all in all

Not even kidding, I would have preferred to see what happens DmC 2 if I had known they would fuck up DMC 5 this hard.

Attached: 9p033axbxnn11.jpg (600x338, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOb55tXDIQY
youtube.com/watch?v=uTPGsfbILAk
youtu.be/CSBRP5S7rsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha tldr faggot. Game was great though!

I guess I underestimated the amount of shitposting that would continue happening when the game came out and was just as good as everyone wanted.

Attached: 1552254587408.webm (638x562, 2.8M)

Naw

>should have just been a confined personal tale about Nero confronting father, like DMC3
Eh, in my opinion the inclusion of Nero to the series was the first big mistake to begin with. He's fucking trash without charisma compared to Dante.

>V is Vergil's nobody
damn what an opener
let's see how DMC5fags try to spin this one
my bet is that they blatantly ignore it

Attached: 1512501918069.jpg (657x527, 36K)

>Not even kidding, I would have preferred to see what happens DmC 2 if I had known they would fuck up DMC 5 this hard.
I also disliked DMC5 and unironically share this opinion. I mean, Donte says fuck you to some lame mid-game boss, he's a shit character. Nero says a big fuck you to his father during 5's climax, and it's just a funny moment. What's up with the double standards? Nero was pure Donte in 5 so I think Capcom actually quite likes DmC.

DMC5 is already projected to sell less than DmC, so Tameem can take that to his grave.

Nero's "fuck you" was full of emotion and anger. He had every right to be angry, to feel spite towards his old man. For Donte, "fuck you" is practically just a second language. For Nero, "fuck you" was a means of vocalizing his anger towards the second-worst dad ever.

>Source : my ass

>22 meme arrow sentences
>1(one) complaint actually about the gameplay
>tons of buzzwords in place of actual arguments

Rationalizations. I could start saying how Donte having his shit personality was a result of his harsh, tragic past yadayada. In the end of the day Nero is just as much of an unlikable prick.

t. Tameme

>Thinking Nero is anywhere NEAR as unlikable as Donte
Nero is arrogant, Donte is just a asshole.

give it up, fag.

Attached: 1425406935553.jpg (1043x987, 486K)

You're doing mental gymnastics and "WELL WHAT HE REALLY MEANT WAS" to forgive 10 years of shit posting. Give it up.

>Gives no source or evidence at all
Keep up the cope, DmCuck. DMChads are here to stay.

Attached: 1552203368891m.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

lol you drink poz semen :)

get laid you retarded nigger faggot
/thread

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 42K)

t. never played "foul-mouthed" DMC4 Nero's game

I'm not even that other user you were talking to. You're the one who can't accept that people were satisfied with DMC5 and you can't move on or admit that DmC was shat on for good reasons. All this shitposting saying DMC5 would fail and now you've convinced that a legitimate great game is shit in your eyes as you scramble for any semblance of a flaw to exaggerate to all hell. Do you even like DMC?

V's getting a manga, just so you know.

Cheer up Crew cut. Just wait for the DMCVSE.

Attached: 1534845998059.png (221x345, 153K)

Attached: dmc is back.jpg (1242x2208, 220K)

what game will give this much OC again?

Attached: 1529290687675.jpg (703x703, 251K)

Attached: 1284954528124.jpg (457x640, 55K)

I come from the future; DMC6, also a new IP that releases around 2022 alongside Death Stranding crashing.

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I

Attached: 1552137041899.jpg (1200x675, 129K)

Based. DmC was unironically good and has the second best story behind DMC3. I'm going to need a little more time to process the absolute mess that was DMC5, but I'm thinkin'

DMC3 > DmC > DMC4 > DMC5 > DMC2 as far as everything not including combat goes.

DmC has a better Vergil, Kat > Nico , and actually left on an intriguing note whereas DMC5 just leaves off exactly where it started--Dante and Vergil still bickering and Nero running the biz. Whoop de doo

>foreboding/dread the prior games had
Lmao what? DMC has bee crony and over the top since the beginning. It's never been foreboding.
Intimidating might be the word your're looking for, in the case of certain bosses or whatever.

It was comedic as fuck. He even gives the finger as he DTs and yells FUCK YOU. That shit was not serious at all lol

who gives a shit dumb frognigger, the game has the best action game combat ever made making it 9/10 on that alone

I bet you believe everything you just typed and are not farming (You)s on the Yea Forums - Video Games board of 4channel.org ;)

That's not God of War 2018, which managed to tell an actual grounded, heartfelt story and deliver the best action and visuals of this gen.

Total kino part of the game.

your taste is so shit.

I think your taste is alright and I'll believe you're not posting this just for baiting. A proper bait would put DmC above DMC3. And I actually had more fun playing DmC than DMC3 but even I wouldn't do that. Or maybe I just did. I liked DmC quite a bit but it had some legitimately distasteful moments that fucked up the experience.

>DMC5 just leaves off exactly where it started--Dante and Vergil still bickering and Nero running the biz
And things are as they should.
"The adventures continue."
JACKPOT

Attached: 1512443318040.jpg (680x680, 48K)

made me laugh. thanks

Nero never said fuck you on DMC4

Not him, but he actually does during a certain combo. Been years since I touched 4, though I recall it being easily missed via all other sounds/music going on.

>dmctards actually seething in rage their game turned out to be mediocre

Man I am glad I didn’t fall for the shilling

He did.

Fuck off Tameem, you haven't made it any less obvious that its you since you tried to shill your shit game here 6 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOb55tXDIQY
03:06

ARE YOU OKAY BARRY?

>ignored it
he called it.

why, thank you, OP. yes, it's true. my game WAS better. probably the most brilliant part of my game was when i made it 30fps. i first got the idea to do that when i watched two men fucking each other.

Attached: tameme.jpg (1000x450, 262K)

@454074947
Next time, say something that has a semblance of truth to bait people retard

I can't even take shitposting about this game seriously. DMC5 was everything I hoped it would be and more. With how KH3 turned out, I didn't think I would ever live to see a game set out to be so big and deliver on all of it and more. It's really crazy just how much stuff they put in the game, without sacrificing anything. It's not perfect, but my god, it might be the closest I've ever seen or ever will see

Attached: 1540957542159.png (617x579, 848K)

ARE YOU OKAY BARRY???

posted on the other thread but needs to be shared
game has so many flaws. still better than 80% of what's there but not worth the hype
youtube.com/watch?v=uTPGsfbILAk
fucking lazy bossfight design
game is fucked all around, v/ is fucking erratic w this hype
>focus on visual fidelity cause new industry standards
>cant even get decent art direction past main charcters
>environments and enemy designs are lazy jobs
>shitty ass level design compromised because multiplayer
>having multiplayer in the first place
>oh...microtransactions too
>and that fucking free revive system lol...
ok so guess the main focus is on the combat and that's really the strength of the title right?
FUCKING WRONG
just look at this bossfight
>mans just standing there throwing shitty as diablo 3 sweeping lasers
>half the time he's just standing there as you fight him
>meanwhile player character is a fucking spastic casting all kind of cool moves
>basically, the point of this title is to watch the MC do crazy flips to poor retarded standing enemies, combat isnt even rewarding or difficult
>muh son of sparda difficulty is a lame excuse lol. Game on normal is basically a park ride for kids and they are forcing you all to suck d and go through it
>muuuuuuh michael dante jarckson movie HAHAHAHAHhahaha mfw
bros this game will be forgotten so easily
fucking waste of your 10 hours

as i watched the two faggots make soup out of each other's insides, i had what alcoholics refer to as a 'moment of clarity.' i thought to myself, "remove taunting!"
and so it was.

Attached: tameme2.jpg (480x360, 13K)

hmmm

>DMCV should be about Nero confronting Vergil.
It will be if Nero is popular the thing is he is a bottom bitch when it cimes to popularity even V is more popular than him.

>that shitty edit
Hi Barry.

he is indeed a cuck that being said, chads don't call themselves chads

DMC5 was about Nero confronting Vergil, though

Attached: 1552128930028.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>Kingdom Hearts-tier story?
DMC has always been about love conquering all, just like KH's whole "my friends" thing

Imagine believing Goy of War is an action game

Attached: 1551569569000.png (680x420, 93K)

Attached: 1551449926361.png (552x896, 241K)

Is there anything worse than Platinumdrones?

Attached: 1549174937979.jpg (640x640, 40K)

>deliver the best action and visuals of this gen
Please. You offend the entire medium with this.

Attached: 1493674815310.gif (379x440, 140K)

Nintendies.

>Intentional spoilers
Whoops RIP

Keep crying bitch nigga

>how could this happen, I spammed DMC threads for a year and shilled my best, yet it was still not enough to brainwash goys
>I guess marketing isn't everything
wow who would have though

It's a poor man's Dark Souls with bad camera and tacked on RPG elements. Acquire some taste.

>even V is more popular than him.
Is this mentally ill fujo still claiming V is the most popular thing since Jesus and sliced bread without giving anything to back it up?

Attached: ABB8A152-D45B-42FF-9AE5-EB76E0072014.jpg (377x431, 46K)

>V is Vergil's nobody
>Urizen is Vergil's heartless
At last I truly see

Attached: 1551260983370.png (720x720, 519K)

Tameem-Ni-Gro can't hurt us no more.

NONONONONOOOOOOOO
IT HAS COMBOS AND STYLISH ACTION THAT'S ENOUGH FOR 10/10 GAME

Do you really need to make 3 separate DMC5 bait threads at once?

I like the game but everything you said is true, if you rewrite it less aggressivelyit would make a great post, now it seems like you're just baiting.

>Tameem's game was better

Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

Attached: 1333236739743.png (250x272, 92K)

>explain why context and set-up of saying fuck you are nothing alike
>rationalizations
I wish it was that easy to dismiss facts in real life.

>Yamato was a Keyblade all along

What is even the appeal of these ultra-fast paced action games anymore, the combat is just frustrating and draining.

>Literally DSP's opinion
Ouch

The level design is FFXIII-tier. Just railroaded progression through hallways that cut off every dozen or so steps to make you fight enemies. Then you proceed to whack some red blob that reveals the next hallway. Extremely limited exploration. No puzzles. No interconnected design like Temen Ni Gru or Fortuna castle as you uncover more and more of the tower. It was so boring. I always thought DMC was supposed to be Resident Evil with its level design and puzzles but with action instead of survival horror and gunfights..

that's "ROCK YOU!" though
youtu.be/CSBRP5S7rsI
3:51

Would’ve been so much better if it went from A to S

Not everyone is a delicate flower like you, turbofaggot.

Since when is draining a bad thing?

>Psycho siren starts playing

>what is the point of gameplay
Go watch a movie instead

I hate V so much, mainly because his levels are the only ones that crash constantly for me. Please help

What did Shadow do to deserve this?

Works on my machine (TM)

Diffrent people like diffrent things
Some like racing games others could like immersive slow games. To each their own, it just makes the world more interesting

DmC Definitive edition is unironically great. But the color coded enemies still hold it back from being toptier.

Attached: 13175663744.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

PIN EM TO THE WALL
PIN EM TO THE WALL
PIN EM TO THE WALL
PIN EM TO THE WALL
PIN EM TO THE WALL
PIN EM TO THE WALL
PIN EM TO THE WALL

Attached: OMQmEzgP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Murdering me over and over again in DMC1 DMD

Attached: 1552257254046.jpg (390x398, 135K)