You western gamers, and especially PC gamers, are so entitled. As technology goes forward...

You western gamers, and especially PC gamers, are so entitled. As technology goes forward, it gets more and more expensive to make a triple A game, yet you pigs don't want to pay more than $60. The price of new games has stayed the same since the 90s. When you take inflation into account, that means games have actually gotten even cheaper, while their development costs have increased astronomically!

Why can't you just play low effort freemium mobile games and spend hundreds on cosmetics and pay2win? Fuck you! You will never get Diablo 4.

Attached: 2nztoy.jpg (888x499, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G35beU8yQD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You forget that there's more people on the planet now than there's ever been before?
Means more people able to pay $60.
Checkmate greedy jew.

Make games with small budgets
Here you go, problem solved

Attached: CqN-kMHJ_400x400.jpg (381x381, 38K)

Fuck you chingchong.

Attached: 1548013712561.jpg (1800x1189, 536K)

>You forget that there's more people on the planet now than there's ever been before?
Yeah but only in shitskin countries.
So low IQ poor people.

Not true, they all keep dying there and not having healthy babies to grow up.
It's all in the US, so people with actual real money.

>As technology goes forward, it gets more and more expensive to make a triple A game
False. Making vidya has gotten easier and faster with each passing year, and over half of the required work is either pre-made for the main devs (ie. game engines, asset packs...), or can be easily and cheaply outsourced in a matter of seconds.

If the yank fucks would stop hiring Hollywood "actors" and would stop advertising their shit during football matches, they'd save a ton of money.

Better yet: stop making AAA games, and embrace the much more affordable, safer, yet still mainstream-appealing AA games.

Wait.
AA games exist?
I thought it was just AAA and Indie shit.

Game companies feel like they're entitled to my money but they need to make something I would like.

Someone post the one with the wall of text where bald man goes on about white power, to which chink man hails Chairman Mao.

>AA games exist?
Yes son.
"AAA" literally just means:
>has a publisher
>fucktons of money was spent making and advertizing the thing.

Most things by Croteam and Nier: Automata count as "AA" games, as they were not released INDEPENDENTLY (=indie), but at the same time their budgets were very modest compared to modern AAA behemoths (ie. SS3 and Talos were made with 0.5Mil USD, and N:A with just couple Mil).
Because the production costs are much lower, the AA games need to sell way less in order to become profitable. This is why Nier's 3+ million sales during its first 2 years was considered a huge, positive surprise, where as yer generic Cowadooteh literally can consider 10 mil sales "a flop".

Attached: 1479707846934.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

most japanese games are AA, they don't have a significant budget compared to AAA but still get funds from an editor and need to sell way less to make a profit, so the udget usually goes into the game instead of going into some giant marketing schemes with hollywood actors and chips and sodas

The Talos Principle is a masterpiece. Hopefully Croteam says something about the sequel someday soon.

Fuck AAA games.

youtube.com/watch?v=G35beU8yQD4

Reminder that if cloud gaming ever takes off, all of the triple A garbage will go there and leave PC for AA.

My negro! Talos is criminally underrated. I myself had barely even heard of it until couple years ago.

>Hopefully Croteam says something about the sequel someday soon.
They already did, back in their 2016's NGC panel:
>"We will make Talos 2. That's not a secret".

I'm pretty sure they will first finish the SS4, which was first postponed because of Talos Principle being born out of their experiments for more engaging and varied "quiet moments" FOR the Sam 4.

Attached: 20160904203317_1.jpg (1920x1200, 1.11M)

I just wonder what a sequel would be about. Aside from the philosophy, the mystery of what’s actually happening was a big part of the appeal of the first game. We pretty much know what’s happened, so I feel like an alternate universe could work, or maybe something set far in the future from the end of the game.

I want to see what Slav magic they can pull for Sam 4 honestly.

>You will never get Diablo 4
Would that happen even if we buyed all that shit that they throw at us? Or will they just keep throwing shit becouse its cheap, easy to make and they don't give a fuck?

>AA master race
Fpbp based AA god

How come it is always the consumer that people say is entitled and not the corporation trying to fuck them over?

>I just wonder what a sequel would be about.
My guess and wish would be adventuring in the real world, jacking into closed virtual network systems in order to solve puzzles, that clear obstacles in the real world, and maybe vise-versa too.

Attached: Coreteam - return of serious sam son encounter.jpg (1920x1080, 502K)

First, I must apologize for Wyatt Chang. We have purposefully trained him to make a mobile game, as a joke.

Attached: 1525761672414.jpg (568x574, 51K)

>capcom gives us remakes and new games that are graphically amazing
>DMC5 literal demon slayn game
>Blizzard a billion dollar company can only release a mobile port.
Its like they are not in the business of gaems.

It's not even a new game, just a reskin.

Considering how shit D3 was, I don't even want D4 made by Blizzard.

>>Blizzard a billion dollar company can only release a mobile port
reminder that they didn't even make it, they just paid netease to reskin their mobile game that's been reskinned about a dozen times already.

reminder blizzard was at one point making D3 a souls type game but cancelled it because "who the fuck wants that"

This, this is what armchair fags dont get its easier than ever for even one person to make a nice game.
I was browsing some game development forum and the questions some of the people were asking were literally "how to turn on computer" tier.
These are the people making our games. actual retards.

>Browse game developer forum
>mfw the amount of spaghetti
If I see another fucking 3+ if else function that could've been done with a switch or even a FUCKING LOOP JUST FOR BASIC SHIT, I am going nuclear.

Attached: angery.jpg (1280x720, 77K)