Foolishness, Dante, foolishness. DMC thread controls everything, and without shitposting, you cannot protect anything...

Foolishness, Dante, foolishness. DMC thread controls everything, and without shitposting, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.

Attached: 1552284090292.png (377x465, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKWG7TuOpW8&feature=youtu.be
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/454020105/#454026054
fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8847
digitaltrends.com/gaming/devil-may-cry-5-is-fantastic-but-dmc-devil-may-cry-is-more-relevant/
youtu.be/OgfXeUldLt4?t=43
youtube.com/watch?v=Fv0-I8Gt5mk
youtube.com/watch?v=GujRi7koh3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you.

WHERE IS YOUR MOTIVATION

mission 8 fag here. I did some experimenting and got S rank easily. the style points are accumulated completely differently to previous games where it was like a score that built up. in DMC5 it's 100% just your average of how stylish you fight. additionally, if you can skip a fight, even if the enemies see you, if you run away your style points will not change. so any trash enemies you can't style on, just run past them. Under no circumstances ever attack some small trash enemy as you move from one area to the next, or else your rating is going to tank.

Attached: 1552249107444.jpg (1969x1969, 658K)

post yfw Demon Sword Vergil is a gun

Attached: 1421825814220.gif (615x346, 2.5M)

I really wish you could put the Faust hat on your allies in 13

JACKPOT

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 4.37.32 PM.png (785x437, 574K)

Attached: fuck you.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>Motivation and powerlets in this itt thread

Attached: power (1).jpg (302x373, 77K)

*AHEM*
Fuck demons, fuck chickens and FUCK deadweights.

Also, Jackpot

Attached: dante frog.jpg (600x600, 74K)

the van is a devil arm

Attached: DMC POWER RANKING.png (1280x3414, 1.71M)

WOOF

Attached: 1552260902936.jpg (1200x675, 129K)

Holy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=oKWG7TuOpW8&feature=youtu.be

I keep getting A ranks at mission 8 DH difficulty. Am I terminally mentally ill? This is my first time playing and DMC game.

Attached: izuku air bubble.jpg (304x481, 116K)

>Showcases Vergil
>Doesn't tell anyone how to do it

Attached: 20190311120506_1.jpg (2560x1440, 961K)

see
run past small enemies. gerbera over the gap to avoid the knights fight. try as hard as you can to style around S or higher on the mandatory fights. Also, when you get to the 2nd phase of urizen where he stands up DO NOT ATTACK HIM just stand there until you die. you will get S rank. the ranking system in this game is a bit weird

Howdy.

Attached: dmc5 brokeback mountain.jpg (1000x563, 111K)

YOU CANNOT KILL ME

Attached: 1537578789880.gif (480x270, 1.96M)

>YOU CANNOT KILL MEEEEE
>removed from the game

Should I worry about getting the ranks if I'm enjoying the game as is? Or do they unlock something special?

I'm gonna mod the original back in. It's legit better than nu-human.

So anyone doing Hell or Hell mode already?

This is actually missing the judgement cut effects on Yamato combo, which do happen to be in the boss fight.

Attached: 2e9.gif (315x315, 1.38M)

How the hell do you get the ability to use any character on any mission? Like how does V and Dante keep popping up with a real person playing as them in a Nero only mission?

I am reasonably sure time is extremely important.
For shits and giggles I cheated and one shot vergil it got me hundreds of thousands of skill points.

Don't worry about ranks first playthrough. It will be easier to do once you have your full arsenal after the end of the game. The full DMC experience is replaying again and again as you progress through the difficulties and ranks. S ranks do unlock a few small things but nothing major. The super forms of characters from from beating DMD (I think, it might be S ranks though)

>How the hell do you get the ability to use any character on any mission?
You don't.

>Like how does V and Dante keep popping up with a real person playing as them in a Nero only mission?
They are played in other missions. For example the V from mission 2 is from one of the secret missions.

I don't believe time has any bearing. I got plenty of S ranks first playthrough where I would explore around and take a very long time.

based and spardapilled

>It's a gun that shoots swords

Attached: 1529516774234m.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

Attached: 1552286653876.webm (1280x720, 3M)

I will never not be mad that they killed Griffon.

Attached: 1480983979096.gif (500x250, 914K)

>never used RG before this game cause I suck at it
>decide this is the time and I'll finally become a Royal Guard Chad
>realize that I've been missing out on some of the most satisfying gameplay possible
Let me tell you, there's no better feeling than Royal Guarding judgement cuts

Attached: 1550759714258.jpg (960x960, 57K)

Why is Vergil so hard? I beat DMC3 on Very Hard a month ago but now Vergil is just fucking me up on Son of Sparda. Feels like I barely do any damage

They didn't. YOU did.

;_;

I loved when Nero recited that line.

>DMCV's memes are so strong, I will forever associate Fuck You with Nero rather than Donte.

He'll be back, user. V is well liked, unique and has a manga all for himself.

Do you really think this game is done when it ended in three sequel hooks?

I'm telling you, mission 10 is cursed
got all S in every fight and still got under 5500 style point in SoS
what the fuck

Attached: 1552129029423.png (457x396, 184K)

Oh man I had the fleeting suspicion that was the case. Getting S rank on SoS for that mission was giving me such a hard time with it. Kept getting As.

Also, when I was doing the first Dante mission I kept noticing my Style score kept changing. First one would be 4430 let's say and the next fight i'd be 4100. The fucking Fury fucks me up.

>virgin "fuck you"
vs
>chad "FUCK YOU"

Sure, that's DmC homage, but that's how you make a powerful "FUCK YOU", Tameem. You taking notes?

>DMCV's
>V
Fuck You.

Brainlet here. How do you trigger the Nero Gilgamesh boss fight cut scene as V? is in the mission right before somehow? I've gotten myself as the star alongside it so I had to have gone by it at some point.

Attached: 1552239968364.jpg (1152x628, 38K)

Is Cavaliere a demon or just a vessel

>Top Tier
Nero (DT) > Dante ( Sin de Diablo) = Vergil (forma completo)

>High Tier
Urizen (fruta de carrion absorbo) > Sparda > Mundus = Argosax (diablo rojo) > El Savador

>Mid Tier
Trish > V > Arkham >> Sanctus > Lady (culo grande)

>Human Tier
Nico (la creatura) >>> Morrison > Kyrie >>>>> Eva

Attached: IMG_20190310_112627.jpg (576x332, 31K)

See barren these lands for they contain all my fucks.

So are there super skins in this game? How do I get them and what do they do? Can I finally use the DMC4 version of Nero again??

>Yamato is like the strongest fucking thing ever now, only tied by DSD maybe, makes Sparda look like a stick
>in dmc1 its a clone of alastor
DMC6 will be our time to shine alastorchads

That have another one!
Fuck You!

I didn't like playing V very much at all but that was fucked up.
Especially Shadow's I've had enough of dead cats for one life time.

Attached: 1538567730768.png (420x340, 212K)

You have to beat DMD. You can't use Nero's old costume, but all of Nero's abilities from 4 are in the game, and you can de-select what you don't want.

>skilled fags will never know how the game over screen changes as you go through the game
Enjoy your incomplete experience suckers.

someone told me after i beat SOS i could unequip rebellion and E+I, was i rused? i just wanna use cerberus and balrog

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 19K)

He was on borrowed time anyways. Mundus already killed the original.

guys I saw a webm of Dante throwing a rose like with lucifer
did they bring it back

What do you mean? Can I legit play a version of this game where I ahve no devil breakers and circle just grabs people?

>implying most people won't die on the higher difficulties
No one is born skilled.

I feel like every stupid thing DmC did, DMC5 repeated it except a hundred times better and more amusing or cool.

Attached: 62d4f4df2e6111e14fd4161b25360191.png (500x1158, 476K)

Air taunt.

Alrighty lads I've been in the dmc5 hole for awhile. please for the love of god post the reviews I need to see the seething rage of the DmC journalsists.

ABSOLUTELY BASED

They didn't bring back Lucifer but you do the rose throw as a taunt, Dante even pops off after doing it which just adds to it.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-11 v - Video Games » Searching for posts that contain ‘ imagine Trish getting (1903x163, 22K)

Yeah I'll make a webm of it in a bit.

You'll have a devil breaker when you walk over one, but you can just ignore it and use Devil Bringer instead.

>bloody palace coop
>Boss rush with Dante and Vergil

How will he ever recover?

Attached: Cavaliere_Angelo.jpg (479x540, 97K)

Yes. You get the DB back at the end of the game. And you never have to have any breakers. And there's a breaker which works just like the DB.

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Attached: 1552180264716.jpg (3840x2160, 672K)

He also has a ground rose version as A-rank+ lock-on taunt.

>I know you hate Vergil, but you can't kill your own father!
>It's true... you'd never recover from that...
Poor Lady
It's a taunt.
The rose explodes like a Lucifer arrow and deals damage too

Attached: pattt.jpg (480x515, 91K)

Anyone else think Balrog's voice is super cute in a way?

Attached: 1552258736290.png (257x529, 169K)

So? It's a video game. They could write around that. I want a bird sidekick.

I am absolutely loving these pictures. They're so wholesome.

Attached: 20190310051246_1.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

How can one man be so perfect?

Attached: 1552127189405.jpg (636x564, 43K)

I don't think NekoRun ever releases anything, but it's likely a work in progress anyway. I've seen V in M02 but someone said there's still issues with character swapping.

Attached: unknown[1].png (1584x897, 2.54M)

HOW!? I just beat the game and all I can do is use devil breakers, if I unequip all of them my circle button does nothing.

Any tips for fighting Fury and that other faggot that goes through a portal and re-appear? Those faggots always destroy my Style because they teleport every two seconds.

>Final boss is just a Devil Bringer tutorial
That's a shame, is it any better on higher difficulties? Do you always have that fast as fuck DT charge during it?

Attached: 1470656882897.gif (307x248, 994K)

>HOW!?
HAVE YOU TRIED READING THE FUCKING SKILL LIST WITH ALL THE CONTROLS YOU FUCKING RETARD ?!?!?!?!?

>Nero
Ragtime helps alot
>Dante
Kalina ann, or RG if youre feeling fancy
>V
Good luck

How have people s ranked DMD already? Is there a tank above S?

user said you no longer have recharging DT during the SoS fight.

It's on its own button ya dip

>the live action Michael Jackson hat dance scene
Live Action is the gift that keeps on giving.

>Dante without white monster
Trash

Attached: 1542579657315.gif (268x150, 1.92M)

IGNITE THE FLAMES...................

Will there ever be any mods/hacks that puts RE2/7 into Dmc5 and Vice versa?

I need to see a mod of Leon as Dante fighting Vergil Chris lul

where do I start?

>start doing good on rank
>starts falling
>freak out and resort to button mashing
why am I shit

Attached: 1421030859594.jpg (300x360, 36K)

So does V get more fun in harder difficulties? In normal Devil Hunter mode Im just mashing triangle and square and winning with S rank combos and just sighing and waiting until another Dante or Nero mission.

WHICH BUTTON IS IT IM ON PS4 AND I CANT MAKE IT HAPPEN

N O W
O
W

Attached: 1552227413745.jpg (480x440, 15K)

Have you tried and suck cock and simultaneously, though?

Three? Was there something for Nero too that I already forgot, besides him stopping to clean some trash on the way home? I only recall the one with Morrison mentioning a gig, and the bros in hell. Both of which, especially the latter, could be used as the setup for BP with a quick cutscene at the start and end

No, it's only the first time.

LOOK IT FUCKING UP YOU RETARD
THE GAME HAD LITERALLY TOLD YOU TWICE YOU FUCKING MONG
YOU ONLY HAVE SO MUCH FUCKING BUTTONS ON YOUR FUCKING TOY YOU ABSOLUTE MORON

Change the control lay-out.

Attached: You Are Set Free.webm (768x432, 733K)

Im pretty sure i could the whole block and win a mission as V with S rank, this guy is easy as fuck to play on Devil Hunter.

Why did reuniting the two halves of vergil make him stronger than urizen was after eating the fruit?
Did Vergil just forget he was that strong or did he take the strength of the fruit into him when he came back?

Attached: 1551596212012.png (1280x1476, 1.74M)

yes

by pressing down on the d-pad while playing dante.

lmao2sparda

I miss Luci. It was flawed but it was still fun.

how do I into guard break

Sorry I ment to say I could suck every cock on the block and still S rank a V mission on Devil Hunter does this fucking guy ever become fun or engaging to play?

He took the strength of the fruit with him.
Getting his humanity back did make him stronger - that's a reoccurring theme in the series.

I have a better time pumping a DT bar into one of the summons, then focusing on controlling the other while reading. Getting multiple enemies low, then chaining multilple canes in a row is pretty exciting.
Overall, V is OK. He's functional and kind of rewarding, but the depth just isn't there, so the only thing you can really do is get better at doing the same thing over and over.

Maybe if Shadow wasn't so unresponsive and you could properly chain and cancel shit with him, it'd be better.

Dude! same here!

>tfw I Royal Guard through his Judgement Cut Spam

Anyone got the Japanese V manga raws? I've got someone who'll look into TLing it if they can get the raws.

I can't get SSS rating for some reason as nero. Do I need to use charged devil breaker to get it?

Well, off the top of my head, enemies deal more damage on higher difficulties so your summons will start to actually die.
V was pretty fun during the end-game when he was limited.

>Demon sword Vergil is TWO katanas

Attached: C43_fb4UkAAfHQP.jpg (395x1200, 115K)

I think. I only got SS once and that was from using basically all combat options and using two charged breakers

You need to land max-act moves. Preferably on multiple enemies.

I saw it as one of those things where both halves had gotten stronger on their own and together that added up to a huge boost

>not using custom button-mappings for DMC
I bet you shoot with square

>already craving DMC6
I'm fucking hopeless.

Attached: 1408184048694.png (780x818, 163K)

Kittens cry. MEOW.
Puppies cry. WOOF.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/454020105/#454026054

do you have to use up devil breakers to get your rating higher?

the only problem is when enemy is too far away, I can never make shadow attack in range. Also the horseman boss is so stupid to go against.

Once he's done with DD2 perhaps he'll get to

So we all agree that Nero's demon form looks gay as fuck right?

You mean the one that counts down on your heat up mode expiring? All I can think of when I hear it is POWER UP THE BASS CANNON

You can but you don't have to.

WE ARE FALLING

I used the Cavelliere and Cerberus fights to git gud, especially the Cerberus fire mode when he's doing those giant telegraphed swipes, that's the easiest way to git gud
But be warned, you're gonna fuck up a whole number of times and probably end up dying, but just keep at it

Attached: 1552238141372.png (437x469, 200K)

What the fuck. Does Itsuno want me to just pretend Morrison was black the whole time?

this what you're talking about?

When will we get the sales reports?

yea but after using it too often, the bar wont go up and just stalemates.

Fucking kek

Attached: 1552238549582.jpg (631x658, 39K)

I've started getting SSS's with Nero when I started using Max-Act. It works.

Don't pretend you care about the anime.

>yea but after using it too often, the bar wont go up and just stalemates.
stop using the same one so often.

IGNITE THE FLAMES N O W

What combos should I use with Nero? I usually just unga my way through the quests with him.

Attached: 1584239502442.png (312x281, 129K)

So then what's the best way? It seems that S is the highest to go without breaking or charging them

>GPU reached 70 degrees celsius idling the menu
HOLY SMOKES

Attached: 20190308001256_1.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

How many demons do you have to kill in each of the credits sequences to get the extra endings?

I honestly think the only reason Nero was able to slap around Dante and Nero is because they were already exhausted fighting each other. Dante even takes a nap in the middle of Vergil and Nero's fight

This put an incredibly huge smile on my face.

Attached: 1461011853484.png (555x562, 256K)

>trying to get S rank on Mission 10 SOS
>6k to get S rank
>can't get it for the life of me
>only mission that I don't have S rank
>keep getting 5900/5800

Attached: vergil.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Aerial shit especially with gerbera

>I usually just unga my way through the quests with him.
Then you're playing Nero right

Attached: 1551204671730.jpg (1026x508, 78K)

>tfw I want more Devil Arms for Dante even though I just use Balrog
Help

Attached: 1552216992435.jpg (1024x950, 49K)

Use whatever you want, man. I like Red Queen combo B because it makes me feel things

>Those slo-mo buster finishes where Neros unga bunga face is perfectly visible

Attached: c43.jpg (450x450, 30K)

HIT MAX ACT MOVES user.

That's it, thanks. There anyway to rip them directly from LINE for high quality scans or is this what we're stuck with? They probably can't typeset it , but they should be able to TL it at least.

try MAX-ACT and take advantage of it whenever you get it. Don't waste it on the basic 3 slashes, do cool shit that uses up all three charges

I have no idea. Judging by the comments, I fucked up the Nero part but won the Dante one.
I got both cutscenes in the end.

Your GPU needs MORE POWER

Is bloody palace confirmed to have a co op option? Please let this be true

sorry user, that's the only source I've got to give right now.

But its canon. Strawberry Sunday!

>hair so powerful not even faust can contain it

And somehow that motivated into looking for a new gpu.

Attached: 20190311023511_1.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

God Nero is still fucking salty about being called a deadweight. I love it

I love how "first-kill photos" tend to show everything but the enemy they are supposed to show.

Data miners have shown bits of text about systems being prepared for joining lobbies, so some co-op is going to be in.

REMEMBER WHAT WE USED TO SAY?
UNGA
BUNGA

Attached: 20190309050036_1.jpg (2560x1440, 593K)

>God Nero is still fucking salty about being called a deadweight.
>Dante and Vergil punching Nero in the face at the same time.
Not gunna lie, I got the biggest erection.

why is Nero suddenly gets hates bros?

V is lame and only gays/fujos want him back!

Attached: 20190308210350_1.jpg (2560x1080, 362K)

>Mundus getting sealed away
>"Give my regards to my son, willya?"
>Dante has never had sex, but one could say Nero is like a son to him
Guys I think I just wrote the plot to DMC6

Still unreal that not only did he fuck a girl, but he might also be a grandfather by the next time we see him.

RG. Use it on the summon swords to refill your DT, the extra health and damage should carry you.

>Banana breaker
HOW

That's great to hear, thanks user. I was a little sad Mission 7 and 13 were all that had legit co op when they went through the trouble of implementing it, hopefully its actually added

I bet you felt real cool saying that.

A little, yeah

>ibn4 Nero was actually Dantes son all along

Attached: 1552206682327.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

meow

I think you just need to break one of the tentacles that burst thru the roof. Even gives you a trophy.

Dante fucked in the Kamiya novel, which is pretty much canon. But unlike Vergil, he knows how babies are made, so he pulled out.

amazon pre order

that seems like something they'd do

no, In DMC666 Kyrie dies and Nero goes evil.

Plot twist.
After learning about Vergil Nero wasn't shocked about suddenly having a father.
He was shocked about suddenly having the best uncle in the world!

>Start with 6k style points
>keep going through the mission with SS, SSS
>end up with 4,5k
this mission is bullshit

Attached: 1552203534445.jpg (390x398, 135K)

>Dante fucks some girl in Fortuna and walks away.
>She's doing the walk of shame down the road when she notices Vergil, mistakes him for Dante and asks for another go, only realizing it's not him after.
>Vergil, horny as all fuck, practically tackles her in bed.
>"You're so wet already, I'll show you the power of a son of sparda."
>She's not wet.
>It's Dante's cum.
>Dante watches through the window with a big stupid grin as Vergil has his sloppy seconds.

God bless photo mode

Attached: FB_IMG_1552278670526.jpg (1137x640, 111K)

Waiting for DMC 5 but 500% animations someday.

You unlock "Irregular Full Custom" for Dante. Let's you unequip everything and use all weapons at once

fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8847
DB Override

Attached: 20190308210944_1.jpg (2560x1080, 558K)

But he slapped the shit out of Dante almost immediately after learning that

DANTE AND LADY SHOULD HAVE A DAUGHTER
DANTE SHOULD BE A FATHERLY FIGURE FOR KYRIE
VERGIL SHOULD GO DOWN THE WOOHOO CRAZY PIZZA ROAD

Wasn't it console only? And judging by filename screenshot was taken on PC

>killing Urizen in the prologue gives you 22k style points

Attached: 20190308020339_1.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

kek

He's just salty about his best uncle ever calling him dead weight.
He even says "he isn't dying here" about Dante first.

Based

Attached: 20190311120323_1.jpg (2560x1440, 803K)

I'm surprised no one has done it yet

Attached: 1551376739557.jpg (986x553, 347K)

The final missions included both "not in a million years" and "fuck you!", except this time it was in a good game and with good characters.

In the second fight with Urizen, how does the cutscene play out if he pounds your ass before breaking the barrier? Or do you just lose?

how do you kill urizen? I always get my shit kicked in

Dante already has a daughter that he doesn't know about because he's a fucking slut and she'll meet up with Nero in DMC6.

-Remove all the cutscenes in-between missions. Especially when an area is cleared and you have to watch the red webs clear. Yes, you can skip these bits, but it would be so much better to just see them disappear while you're still running around.

-Mod Vergil's hair so it doesn't look silly.

-Default difficulty should be far harder. Like, Soulsborne difficulty. Whenever a new enemy was introduced, I would want them to kill you a couple times before you start to adapt.

-V needs a rework, positioning his summons is just awkward.

-Every mission should be replayable with every character after you've completed the game once. I can't believe this isn't a thing. Surely it wouldn't break anything, except maybe the odd bit where Nero grabs onto things with the wire?

-A bit of variety in the environments would be nice, I felt like I was in the same area for half the game.

-Vergil's motivation was whack, he's basically just dmc3 vergil still.

Game's a good 7/10, but I was hoping for a 9/10.

>The final missions included both "not in a million years" and "fuck you!"
>A central character is called V
I'm pretty sure Itsuno browses Yea Forums.

I'll allow two daughters, but one must be with Lady.

>640p
leave nigga

Break the crystal with charged shots and melee combos when you get an opening
Showdown twice followed by two busters should kill him

Do I not understand the Urizen fight, or is it just bad and you have to endlessly whack the red crystal?

Also is there some reliable way to defeat the fast teleport dudes? When I manage to parry one of their attacks they are only vulnerable for like 2 seconds.

>Soulsborne
stopped reading but good bait

V is hilariously cheesy and I wanted more of him because every time he opened his dumb mouth he ended up saying something that made me laugh.

>Soulsborne difficulty
Go fuck yourself with that retarded meme.
I've played DS on 16 fps and there's a point when you stop dying in these games at all.
Also, you don't get dozens of enemies thrown at you in dark souls of dark souls games.

>Soulsborne difficulty

Attached: 1552279513400.png (974x737, 480K)

You have to break the barrier to win the fight.

I love how him reading a book is a game mechanic.

Attached: 1552278330951.png (520x549, 225K)

So you want them to undermine the whole point of the animals' existence and lessen the integrity of their story just to appease you?

>no MOTIVATION line
Still mad

its a neat idea but i just get a blurry piece of shit every single time

So where do we go from here?

Should Nero be the MC of the next game? I know that this game is about the mantle of the human world protector being passed on to him, but he feels way too tied to the Sons of Sparda saga.

I love Dante and Vergil, but having another game be about them specifically but make the ending of this game hollow and I don't want Nero to get Gohan'd. The only acceptable way to have a Dante game again would be to remake 2.

Anyone feel like Capcom is gearing up for a game about Sparda? He hasn't been addressed at all, they just stopped saying that he's dead.

WHEN THE NIGHT ENDS IT'S NOT OVER

Being able to launch Vergil feels wrong

>Default difficulty should be far harder
Why? It's a tutorial for later difficulties.

>DMC6 is Nero going out on a job and between missions calling in on Grandpa Vergil babysitting to make sure everything is okay.

Attached: 1535820305324.webm (640x360, 1.01M)

>lava bat niggas
>teleport niggas
>teleport 2 scythe niggas

Attached: 1552089936634.png (1280x1231, 500K)

LIKE A SILVER BULLET
PIERC-ING
THROUGH

DANTE'S
AND
LADY'S
DAUGHTER

It feels fucking good.

Right in the intro when the van flips and crazy shit happens I knew the game would be good.

>Teleport niggas

Attached: 13556519203103.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

I actually love the fact Dante's SDT is stronger than Vergil's SDT even after the boss cheats.

>FORMA DEL SEETHING
fucking lmao

S rank locked on taunt that works as a launcher

>lava bat niggas and teleport niggas at the same time
is like they want the rank to drop hard

Attached: 1551942996667.jpg (479x521, 14K)

I fucking love every van scene.
Damn thing is near a character in itself with all of those entrances when you call for Nico.

>Agnus
I m-m-m-miss him

Hell and Hell is making me want to kill myself.

yep, every time I see a phone booth I know something crazy is about to happen.

It's A-rank, I believe

I'm not so sure about that. He stopped both of them in their Sin Devil Trigger forms. Dante only got exhausted after Nero "nearly killed him" with a backhand.

There's also other hints of Nero being stronger than Dante on a base level, like performing better vs Urizen before SDT

Demon Sword Vergil is V's cane
Discuss

What is the style points to get S rank in DH and SoS mode

>spend the whole fight against Vergil readying my SDT
>pop it at as soon as it's ready
>SS rank in 2 seconds and wipe out the second half of Vergil's health before it ended

Attached: 158.png (447x378, 11K)

>SDT
I never use that damn thing I always forget about it

>you have to endlessly whack the red crystal
You have to break it to actually get to damage him.
Depending on which fight, he may actually do something about it.

I never use it because I'm so bad I need to spend my regular DT on healing instead.

Pure episodic game where every mission is a different gig

What did Itsuno meme by this?

Vergil's hair looks great, you fucking faggot.

>Soulsfag
>Has shit taste
Like pottery.

Attached: 1552243395587.png (800x587, 504K)

Reminder Cavaliere wasn't actually seething, as a demon it gets its form, function, and personality from its host (be that another demon or a motorcycle) meaning if it ever did face the LDK it was as a completely different dude and it was only interested in Sparda because of Malphas' orders to find it.

That Nero is a hot head with no chill.

I thought I would get the cane as a weapon after fighting the summons.
It was alluringly rotating in the background and stuff...

that'd be fun, I actually really liked how the anime was like that

Attached: 1370565433611.png (205x186, 5K)

Anybody got any Hi-Res screenshots of Urizen yet?

The cane should be a weapon for Vergil when he gets playable

So kinda like Resident Evil where the Devil May Cry business becomes kinda like BSAA?

This meme has literally a decade of buildup behind it.

>Login bonus

Attached: 1549793035263.webm (900x506, 646K)

Aw fuck, read it wrong.

Attached: 1552283731038.png (628x552, 430K)

Another user mentioned there being one if you manage to parry Vergil a few times but I've yet to see proof of it. With how fanservicey the game is I'd be shocked if it really does lack one though.

digitaltrends.com/gaming/devil-may-cry-5-is-fantastic-but-dmc-devil-may-cry-is-more-relevant/

Thoughts?

>Cerberus marks a sizable difficulty spike in the game
>Despite having pretty great music up to this point, Cerberus has just painful to listen to boss music
>Had to listen to it the most because of all the retries

Attached: 1542855622980.jpg (391x281, 17K)

I don't get the caption on this, does he think of Dante as a "Deadbeat dad"?

>DmC
>SUBTLETY
Oh fucking please

>Dante's Balrog kick stance has lunar phase

Attached: Dammcj9UMAEjmPz.jpg (250x250, 26K)

What so like Supernatural?
DEAN

I think you shouldn't post clickbait.

Why is Dante the dad? Nico means Vergil is the beatdead dad

Why did they fuck up the writing and pacing so bad?
The second half feels like there was some rewrite going on, executive meddling or it being just plain rushed

Is there a way to equip DSD and Rebellion/Sparda at the same time? I swear I saw bunch of combo video on twitter using both, but for me it's locked

Do I have to tricksword autism to get longer aerial combos? How useful is this in DMD?

My first instinct was that Nightmare is established invincible, so I've gotta go hit the cane instead, but there was an invisible wall. Then I expected the same, that Dante would grab it after the fight.
This one sounds like an even better idea than giving it to Dante, now that he has no force edge and beowulf to bring back his old moveset anymore. Yamato only could feel a little restricting.

I kinda wish they'd kept Spardas shapeshifting gimmick instead of making it a Rebellion clone.

Nico wrote that.

>call for van
>it burst through the fucking ground

Can you parry the butcher dudes when they're glowing? Or do you have to dodge/buster them?

Those are Nicos notes right? The other deadbeat is his own dad.

Gravity is really wack in this game. I hate how floaty the enemy is, relative to Dante.

You just gonna air trick by without sayin' howdy?

Attached: PS_Messages_20190310_223616.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

>DB override doesn't work with Denuvo exe
Fuck, I guess I'll have to use it for now

Is this series slowly becoming more about Vergi then Dantel?
Like first you got Vergil as a tragic side character in 1,
then he drives a large part of the plot in 3, indirectly in 4 with his legacy,
then drives the entire plot in 5 and is the only character with something resembling an arc.
I love Vergil but I'd like a breath of fresh air in having a focus on someone else after 14 years.
>live right next to seattle
>could've easily been there if I didn't find out about it the day after

Attached: 1509956383480.jpg (264x274, 11K)

If you time your attack to theirs, it works like any other. Fuck it up and then you get smacked

Howdy

Super Urizen was a late addition to the game. We can tell because
>punch and kick combos that were meant for the Balrog fight
>rest of mechanics are from previous Urizen fights + summon swords
I don’t know if this affected the last few missions though, but you’re right, there was something going on

Denuvolet* exe

Huh, it has surprisingly good Facebook comments.

How do you deal with Urizen: Fruit edition's aoe spikes?

I laughed at that part.
>Subtlety
>FUCK YOU
>NO FUCK YOU
>NO FUCK YOU YOU SACK OF SHIT

What's the trick to demon horde commanders?

Nero can't close the gap with Streak because it knocks them down, and if they get knocked down, they instantly teleport, but he also can't use Wire Snatch because they're immune to it. They have super armor, and as far as I've seen, can't be parried. If you get close to them, they tend to just teleport away unless they're already engaged in an attack.

Dante has less issues closing the gap, but the same issues with being unable to parry them, knocking them down causing a teleport, them teleporting away if you get close, etc.

I feel like a retard, but any time one is present in a group of enemies I just get *fucked*, and it's really frustrating. Even once I have it alone, I have a really hard time killing it. Like, I had an easier time with some of the bosses than the Demon Horde Commanders.

Beat SoS

How so?

FUCK YOUUUUUAAABBLAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHH

I didn't think the second half of the story was as bad as everybody said, but I was really actively reading reports as I got them and they filled in a few of the holes.

Attached: DevilMayCry5_2019-03-08_20-19-28.jpg (1920x1080, 611K)

i just unga spam stingers/streaks until i get a chance to unload on it

Anyone else hoping that Dante actually catches up to Urizen and takes the fruit for himself instead? Kinda bummed that he didn't air trick fast enough to get to it.

>Why did they fuck up the writing and pacing so bad?
Oh, but they didn't. You just have a shit taste and a shit vision of what's "good writing" and "good pacing" is.
You are also likely to be far too retarded to understand the plot. Not that the plot is complex it's just you're stupid.

>call for van
>it bursts through the ceiling of a 6 story building
>call for van
>it rides all the way to the top of the demonic tree
Nico is REALLY damn determined to peddle her shit

i just save my SDT for them
that and furies

I dodge them or trickster out

well, she is a jew so of course she really wants to sell her items

>DmC: Devil May Cry excels at telling a story with subtlety
sure is subtle around here

Attached: 20181104150548_1.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

>I love Vergil but I'd like a breath of fresh air in having a focus on someone else after 14 years.
agreed. the game could've used some other plot than muh vergil

Attached: 1435280891813.png (1230x900, 463K)

Its awfully sudden and when I played it I couldn't believe it when the credits started rolling.

There an awful lot of retarded decisions, like rebellion being handwaved to awaken Dante's power when it impales him, Nero getting his DT from a phonecall and mentioning Credo, V/Vergil really loving that book as a child being stowed away in the library shit rather than dropping one line in an early cutscene.

Why did they even have the Sparda mansion in the game if they didn't do anything with it? The only thing it does is give Dante the idea to stab himself.

its daddy's research
I aint gotta explain shit

How come Dante's first mission isn't called Dante? M1 is Nero, M4 is V and M19 is Vergil

It had muh dead weight plot

>Nero stronger than Dante
God, I knew that fucking scene would spawn a bunch of retards.

Just got to Dante and finished two levels, Subhuman battle theme is fucking garbage, the goddamn screaming. I can´t believe that an OC like V got a better battle theme. Did you guys like it?

I love the buster/checkmate animations way too much, they feel like the perfect way to close a fight. Also Cavaliere is a joke, DT Fat Cat alone kicks his ass even on SoS.

Attached: EX V Goliath Kill.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

>furies
All my hatred. I fucking despise those motherfuckers

Explain how he isn't.

Oh God I finally finished the game and I'm so fucking happy it exists. Wish there were more V levels and a bit of a cooldown after the climax though. Game easily could have fit in an underworld level or two, and maybe something before Dante's fight with Vergil instead of Nero just running up a hill. That, and some of the levels were really fucking basic, but I'd take that over what the fuck was going on in 4.

What did you guys think of Nero's DT look? Those hand wings are ridiculous but I love 'em.

Attached: g.jpg (452x609, 24K)

The way Nero pronounces "Kyrie" makes me feel weird

Are they aware Mundus is not a Trump reference?

The only song that grew on me was Crimson Cloud, I ended up disliking Devil Trigger and Subhuman is beyond terrible

At the jukebox you can change dante's theme to devil trigger or whatever V's battle theme is called

replace every instance of vergil in dmc1-5 with xehanort and you'll soon realize that this series is basically kingdom hearts but with gameplay

DMC6 opening tutorial Nero vs Mundus?

No idea. As far as I know, they're just fucked. All they do is run away.

Has anyone made a Griffon edit of this that says LIBERATING on the last panel with lightning flying everywhere?

Attached: images (1).jpg (371x826, 29K)

Dante and Virgil bitch-slap him effortlessly when they decide to leave.

Attached: 20190308180644_1.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

It’s not just the pacing, level designs feel weird. Like parts were cut. Big examples are mission 2 when you enter the hotel and you see V with player data, but you never play during this time as V in any mission, then later in Missions 5 and 6 with Gilgamesh, you attack the legs as V but no context is really given to do so besides a trophy, but in 6, you see your ghost data as well as an interaction that wasn’t in mission 5 with Nero and V acknowledging eachother’s existence with the idea that V attacking the legs helped bring it down.

It’s all over the place

Can you get SS or SSS at the end of mission rating? I got several SSS as V and ranking only go to S by the end of it.

Did the invisible lizard Dante fights only show up in one level? I take it there's more of them on higher difficulties right?

SAVIOR
BLOODSTAINED
HELLFIRE
SHADOW
HEAVEN ON A LANDSLIDE

S is the highest mission rank

no. S is the maximum. DMC3 had SS ranks as a special bonus for clearing the stage with an S in every category but 4 and 5 do not.

Was V's cane also part of Vergil's memories as Nelo Angelo?

Only S for missions

Yes, I am sure Nero in a normal DT can handle Dante's Sin Chad form where he opens a fucking black hole on you somehow with his right hand just for fun. He pushed two people away from a charge that had been fighting for a long time and one in particular hasn't even had a meal in over a month, so he's totally the strongest.

His wing arms remind me of Swole Magala. He looks rad.

No, it's only that one time.
It gets replaced by Blitz during the consecutive runs.
Replaying the mission replaces it by Jester who just stands there, does nothing, and soft-locks the game.

Game was over way too fast, mainly for they did the dumb choice of locking out SoS yet again. Too many boring level designs and the overall corridors being the stupid tree really brought it down. I liked the game a lot but there were so many little things bringing it down.

Nero looked like ass, might be the super long FF hair. I preferred the old Dante DT with mask rather than face and teeth.

It feels so fucking good to SSS on enemies with cavaliere donuts

i'm less concerned with the story and more annoyed by how shitty the level design gets from mission 15 and onwards

>they switched muh kyrie to muh dead weight
i felt like dmc4 nero was much more of a cheeky cunt than 5's frustrated boi

Attached: 1429771205114.jpg (1280x768, 141K)

Attached: 1545100034665.png (513x468, 237K)

At least one shows up again in his diverging point mission, but they are more common in SoS

He was off-guard. He effortlessly slapped Dante just before that.

Thanks. Kind of sucks though since you can get S with just A ratings all across the board.

Probably the most unintentionally funny screen in the game for me. That title is just so ridiculous.

Attached: 1552177684731.jpg (680x1050, 60K)

Credo (Negro)

is Royal Guard DTbar positive when you land the release?

>post yfw every time you hear "FUCK YEAH FRY LITTLE PIGGY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Attached: 1529369145400.jpg (540x540, 60K)

as expected of a goldstein

enjoy it while it lasts, it gets fucking tricky to S rank many stages

>it's a first mission is the most difficult to master episode
How the fuck do you get an S on the prologue? Those weak faggots die too fast to get stylish on.

>DMC5 Vergil is a tutorial boss for nero

How BTFO are vergilfags

Just wait for the DLC ;)

I enjoy its shittiness but I would never think about actually using it as my battle theme. I switched to Sworn Through Swords the very moment I could, which unfortunately you had to beat one mission at least to change it. I also can't stand V's theme at all, it reminds me of whatever the fuck it is that plays in the DmC reveal trailer.
youtu.be/OgfXeUldLt4?t=43 for reference.
I still can't believe they didn't bring Shootie H.G. for Dante's theme.

see

It’s from the 1.2 multiplier, which wasn’t in the demo, but the required points to reach S rank increases with difficulty. In DH it’s 5k, SoS 5.5k, and DMD 6k

To be fair that's only 3 levels. 17/19/20 are only boss fights.

Dante was also off guard. Not to mention he got bitch slapped by Nero's devil bringer wings/arm things and not his arm. Don't forget the kind of strength Nero had on that shit in DMC 4.

Attached: 1543352771507.png (973x1080, 1.01M)

Damn that sucks, Pure Platinum is maximum over style to let you know you made and S seems a bit too easy and doesn't give me that same warm feeling

Impossible unless you beat Urizen

Urizen.

This was true in dmc4 too

You sure? From what I get, more enemies, easier potential to SSS. During DH you had to align the enemies into a bunch, but the few SoS stages I tried just made me hit them all since they were so many. I guess the roadblock would be to kill them at the same time since I did have the rank tank a little when I got stuck whacking teleporting mask ghosts with nothing else around.

Attached: 20190302_0431292.png (2522x1578, 1.42M)

I get why the V half of Vergil was called V but why was his other half called Urizen?

Is there a fast way to do that or should I just spam charged shots for 2 hours?

>Urizen
>Your reason

It was just a cover up.

Guys guys, how do I kill the nothingpersonallizard as Dante? He drives up the wall.

Come back after you beat the game.

"Your Reason"

benchmark for S goes up as well as more aggressive enemies that will go to devil trigger, on top of the enemy layouts in stages being arranged to be more lethal

Unlike the other guy said, you don't have to beat him. You just need enough style points before you bite it. So definitely don't just spam charged shots.

Not really.
He used DT while Dante was just standing there in the human form which both him and Vergil voluntarily removed.
Nero also punches Dante a dozen times at the beginning of DMC4 that doesn't mean he's stronger then.
The only difference now, Nero attacks actually hurt. Dante realizes Nero has enough strength to fight and given they already had their brotherly bonding, he knows he can allow Nero to fight the freshly non-autistic Vergil.
Nero legit manages to get a TKO against a tired Vergil who was ready to die just moments ago but after a short conversation, Dante and Vergil leave like nothing had happened while also showing Nero his place.
The boy got stronger - much stronger - but he isn't in their league yet.

V called him that. When Urizen talks to Dante he says he has no name.

Vergil likes Blake. Urizen is Blakes made up character.

Urizen
Ur rizen
Your reason

But it’s just another William Blake homage. Another clue that V and Urizen were linked

what does my specs have to do with the game looking like dog shit though

Attached: file.png (531x462, 39K)

>Tres Reyes Perro
Why does this amuse me so.

It looked good but at the same time weird, since it looks much more humanoid than Dante and Vergil's DT's ever did.

Vurizen sounds lame as fuck

Attached: 1552221220222.jpg (297x545, 38K)

It would be funnier if his forehead was bigger than it was in game

You have to style on Urizen a bunch, don't have to kill him, but killing him pretty much guarantees S rank

>Vurizen
>vu rize n
>vur iz en
>verizen
>Verizon

>psycho siren starts playing
This is the best game ever.

Attached: 1522389986153.gif (400x300, 3.89M)

this

Dante literally says that Nero beat Vergil, who acknowledges it. Cope.

I did though.
You mean before I fight him? The mobs die too quick for that, the most I managed to get is an A before the fight ended.

They should've called him the Phenom, it would've been more subtle. That reveal was fucking rad though.

>Lost my no hit run to that building you can throw Goliath at

Attached: 39354223.gif (244x244, 745K)

Do you know what TKO is?

I'll bet you money it becomes Trish's new primary. With Sparda gone she needs a sword, it's easy fan-service, it keeps her connected to DMC1, and lightning demon + lightning sword = double lightning super attacks.

Did you use Sin Trigger or regular trigger stuff against Vergil? Feels like its a bit too volatile to get much out of Sin.

YEEHAW PARDNER

Attached: howdy.jpg (1920x1080, 503K)

No, I mean during the fight with Urizen.

Where do I start if I want to get into William Blake?

SM DSD with rose taunt is superior in every conceivable way.

I try to use it only when he's in DT.

Found regular more handy due to health regen.

I used SDT once during that fight. It helps to tear through his phases and get a bunch of damage in.

Just regular DT, I didn’t use it much either because I wanted a buffer in case my royal guard wasn’t perfect

Man Royal Guard is so pleb-friendly now. You can just push down the button all day every day if you have DT gauge to spare since it no longer drains health with badly timed blocks and you still get a decent amount of RG gauge. Also that guaranteed counter move does more damage than a just release with just one bar of gauge available so it's better bang for buck.

Attached: asf.jpg (432x424, 32K)

well first you need to erect 2 towers in the middle of cities

>TKO
Doesn't apply in swordfighting

But don't you lose stylish points when you get hit? How am I supposed to lose stylishly?

I don't ever want a game without Dante because he's the most enjoyable to play.

>b-but muh story.

Yeah nah the story is silly cheese. You play it for the game. Nero is really boring compared to Dante. Just like in IV.

Good news, user. It was already used as her new primary weapon for a DMC5 poster before release.

I used SDT when he summoned the doppelganger

Nero's only like a fourth devil or some shit, so I get the different approach they took. Reminds me a lot of Devilman.

Attached: 568c734fdd0e3e7b0bc253b7_5995fe29cd2585540e8674e9_320.jpg (320x500, 87K)

you have to keep using the trick teleport to stay on him or else he will dodge you and make you waste the whole thing

It feels much more lenient than its ever felt but it's fun now that it's actually useable for more than 5% of players

This nigga.

Attached: 20190311095249_1.jpg (2560x1440, 451K)

>Have work tomorrow
>I had just gotten to mission 17
Fuck it. Finished the game. Was worth it. Now to only get 3 hours of sleep.

Attached: 20190311011551_1.jpg (1920x1080, 461K)

Yeah I like it, before I only used it when dicking around because I wasn't good enough to time 100% of the blocks and always ended up taking at least some damage but now I can actually use it "for real".

Just get to S/SS/SSS and stay there for as long as you can. For fuck's sake, just do it. It's not that hard, you just need to not be total shit on offense before you bite it.

Fury teleports to attack you, parry his attacks. Moves with a constant hit box (Cerb's Ice Age, Rawhide/Helter Skelter, Griffon's lightning orb) are easiest. For Judecca, he teleports when knocked down or back, keep him standing and he's a punk. The flying magic enemies, trickster/air taunt/calibur/griffon to close distance and knock him down, juggle for as long as possible, for the elite ones prioritise them or they'll fuck you up.

I once saw my own ghost playing during one of the Qliphoth missions.
I sucked

>For example the V from mission 2 is from one of the secret missions.
Well, fuck, that explains everything. What fucking mission though?

you can dt to get him off you

>let's give you a little taste of THE GOOD SHIT
>DOUBLE DOWN
>tide's turning, SHOWDOWN
I fucking love Nero's voice-over, gets me motivated like nothing else

>tfw finally S rank mission 10 SoS
holy shit and I thought it would be easier than DH, I'm still shit.

Attached: 1551988302361.jpg (818x707, 31K)

I turned network off because I'm paranoid it will affect the performance on my shitty rig that is already barely staying at 60 fps so every time I see someone it's a previous version of me. It's somewhat trippy.

I mean the first time you see someone in a section that you haven't played yet it's one of the developers playing but after that.

Attached: CXIhAM8WAAAw4sl.png (473x357, 215K)

People used to shit on JYB but now that I don't hear him in every other piece of media he's actually really good

I think it’s V’s second mission, so SM4?

It applies when the fighters are immortal, though.
Vergil got slapped hard enough for it to be embarrassing so Dante claims he lost. As Vergil said, he could've continued fighting which is a sort of coping however it's true as he and Dante immediately go to the demon world to fight off hordes of bullshit.
After "losing" to Nero, Vergil was in much better shape than after his implied "stalemate" with Dante. Their bitch-slap shows Nero he isn't quite there yet.

In short, were Nero to fight even tired Vergil to death, he would've lost.

Any tips for beating prologue/m1 Urizen? Apparently its spam charge shots to break Yamato!Crystal and then ????

You only experience a minor delay while connecting to a new player, but it doesn't bring any additional load to the system during.

DT and go ham on him on him. Repeat until dead. He gets a hell of a lot harder after the first shield break, though.

I just found out that you can attack Urizen directly after you break the shield and deal a ton of damage. Fucking hell, I thought that you just need to keep breaking it until he runs out of health. I'm just retarded, nevermind.

Punchline/charge shot crystal down, go in for sword when you have an opening/if you feel comfortable. After that It's really easy to get his HP down so there's not much to it, pop DT and that one hand that boosts your attack, I can't remember what it's called, and you should be able to beat him straight away

>Get to Vergil on SoS
>He can fucking air combo you now

Attached: 20190311041543_1.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

Imagine being this poor.

Most adjustments to the combat system are like that I feel.
Neros air juggle count got loosened up, his charge shot has three charges, ex-act is easier to nail and dante sword gets built in air rave that doesnt need swordmaster so that you can easily close in with trickster.

I dont think those are bad changes though. You have so much shit to juggle in V already.

>Balrog even has super urizen styled eyes on the fists
it is time for the 3/4 game memes

Attached: DMC5_Balrog.png (2096x1472, 2.23M)

Those guys are free with balrog, just spam the jab it auto parry, run to them and real impact. The only real challenge is the room with 2 of them, I just jump around with Dante and double bazooka until one of them died

Kill everyone else then wait for them to start summoning, then go ham. You can guard break them out of their summoning animation and get a load of damage in at the same time.

I have money but why would I spend it on upgrades if the games work

>tfw keep pronouncing Urizen as ooh-ree-zen instead of your reason

Attached: 1547176141804.jpg (1080x514, 123K)

Cuts and shuffles happen in every game development, it’s just a few spots where it’s more obvious with DMC5, though it’s still s complete game. Only part that unironically bothers me is the Gilgamesh fight where Vand Nero talk to each other, but the previous mission with V has no such interaction despite happening simultaneously

>replaying the game on SoS
>V's first mission
>see a Nero player in the distance
>lmao look at this dumbass, beat the game but still plays like shit and misses half his attacks
>look to the left side of the screen and realize that it's me
>mfw

Attached: 1550569076858.jpg (720x676, 96K)

Sin is fucking DBZ El Padro tier powerlevel trash. Let's be honest it control like shit unlike Nero or Dante's normal DT, feels like suddenly you're playing Kamiya's flying section.

Yes it does BIG NUMBERS and BEEEG DAMAGE, but who the fuck cares in DMC game it is about styling.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>First go at Mission 19 Vergil
>Die when he's almost dead
>Resurrect with red orbs like a bitch
>Hit him literally once and win

FUCK. I wanted to beat him legit on my first try so bad.

Your reason is a meme you dip, Urizen is a character from William Blake’s mythos

Use Dante's Red Hot night. It one shots them.

Heck Red hot night is ridiculously powerful in general.

Howling

six years of FUCK YOU memes were spent building up to this moment

I wish SDT controlled as good as Dante did during the Mundus fight

Has anyone done any crazy shit yet flowing in and out of Sin at SSS rank with it's final upgrade?

The insults that hurt the most are the ones that are self inflicted

Attached: 20190311041421_1.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

Remember when DMC didn't have cinematic bullshit interrupting bossfights?

He doesn't have enough dt

For me 5 feels less complete than 4 from a writing standpoint and pacing wise.
The last 3 missions in 5 were absolutely jarring in terms of pacing and it felt like it suddenly ended.

I am curious to see somebody use the "leave SDT during SSS" stylishly.

Aaaaaaa why did you leave Bloody Palace for a later date Capcom? I wanna play it now.

Please let it be because it comes with playable Vergil and they want it to be a surprise

>resurrecting with Red Orbs

Why would you ever do this? After one playthrough I had 25 fucking gold orbs. Game hands them out like candy. I don't even use the fucking things. Wish you could cash them out for red orbs to work towards those taunts.

Tyger Tyger, burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies,
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand, dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder, & what art,
Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
And when thy heart began to beat,
What dread hand? & what dread feet?

What the hammer? what the chain,
In what furnace was thy brain?
What the anvil? what dread grasp,
Dare its deadly terrors clasp!

When the stars threw down their spears
And water'd heaven with their tears:
Did he smile his work to see?
Did he who made the Lamb make thee?

Tyger Tyger burning bright,
In the forests of the night:
What immortal hand or eye,
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

Attached: kitty.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Many people, myself included, expect the delay is because they're integrating online play. An editor would be another great feature.

Gold orb penalizes you, Red orbs dont

Why does V look the way he does, and not anything like Vergil?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fv0-I8Gt5mk

It's been such a long wait.

>tfw I'm the only one that likes the second half of Shall Never Surrender

Attached: 1536542591567.png (365x500, 200K)

because itsuno really likes the new star wars movies

This, also it's like a tiny amount, 1500 or something to just give yourself a little boost.

did i fucked up by playing on the human difficulty?everytime i try to style on enemies with combos i kill them too fast
do i need to taunt them mid-fight to keep the meter up?

No penalty at all? But that's stupid.

Attached: 1550924157439.png (394x396, 148K)

>MY BROTHER TRIED TO DESTROY THE WORLD I MUST KILL HIM
>lol jk lets kill some zombies bro
what the fuck was that ending

Attached: 1549253661428.jpg (640x640, 64K)

They were too focused on big OMG moments. Majin Dante and DT Nero are the biggest examples of this, they show up with no context and you're meant to go, "Wow what a sudden and exciting development, I wonder who that could be," even though you already know the one person who it could be even if you've never played the game. Then you've got the whole Vurizen Vergil thing, even if you ignored the novel (which confirms it) and missed all the spoilers and trailers, anyone who knows Vergil has it figured out early on and anyone who doesn't know Vergil has no reason to care, yet they drag it out like it's a huge mystery. It's just poor writing. Given how the DMC4 novel turned out I blame it on them giving Bingo too much freedom, there's no way he wrote 3 alone.

yeah you fucked up, just switch to devil hunter you'll have way more fun.

Attached: 1552248721358.png (1280x715, 703K)

Human is for people with disabilities, user. Switch to Devil Hunter.

>Metal Gear
Oh fuck my sides

Well Nero did give the first bird while being absorbed into The Savior.

Wait, people don't like the slow part? Plebs.

fuck i knew something was wrong
time to restart

yeah did the same thing when I was mission 10

Attached: 1552169175255.jpg (960x490, 54K)

Its sad, it would have been really easy and even the bad fake leaks we had on here with people shitposting were better.

Although the gameplay is so much better, especially with Dante who is overpowered as fuck in 5, I like 5 less than 3 and 4

Giving SDT flight was the mistake. I wish flight was optional, like hold the jump button like Nevan DMC3 air raid. Having gravity is the reason why DMC and Ninja Gaiden feels so good, and Bayonetta feels too floaty for my taste

You don’t get the 1.2 bonus, but you arent penalized for 0.9 of the score like you would with gold orbs.

You know, i hope we get to see Vergil be a cool dad.

>tfw looking at DMC4 right after playing DMC5

You know I'm not the biggest fan of the visual style of 5 but god damn it immediately made DMC4 models look like ass qualoty.

Attached: nero.jpg (395x425, 25K)

THROUGH OUR STRENGTH WE'LL MAKE A BETTER DAY TOMORROW
WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER
THEY WILL SEE, WE'LL FIGHT UNTIL ETERNITY, COME WITH ME, WE'LL STAND FIGHT TOGETHER
THROUGH OUR STRENGTH WE'LL MAKE A BETTER DAY TOMORROW
WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER

Attached: 1537835857504.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

If you want the achievement later on though, you'll have to go back and finish campaign on human too. Just finish the game on devil hunter which is the normal difficulty to get the best available experience atm, after that just breeze through it on human for the achievement and maybe try beating prologue Urizen there, then go for Son of Sparda difficulty.

The game is 11 years old user, what did you expect really?

>even if you ignored the novel (which confirms it) and missed all the spoilers and trailers
i only ever saw 1 or 2 trailers and completely dropped Yea Forums when people started talking about broken street dates, and i went in with barely any knowledge. i managed to guess the exact plot by the time i got to the cutscene of v going to dante's office

>even the bad fake leaks we had on here with people shitposting were better.
it was the same with DmC. remember dinosaur vergil?

So is Cavalier Angelo actually Alastor? He and Dante seemed to know each other already.

3 was easier

No.

Dante and Vergil are kind of retarded, especially when it comes to each other

Definitely one of the best moments in the game

This is the easiest DMC to date (barring 2 I guess, that game is a mess) so Devil Hunter feels more like Human in DMC4. I feel the game does itself a disservice by claiming Devil Hunter is for people familiar with DMC, it should be
Devil Hunter = people familiar with action games
Human = people new to action games

Probably the best overall DMC theme as of today. DMC5 has good themes ofc but that one's still top for me.

No, he just immediatly recognized Trish

It’s not dragged out desu, by mission 10 it’s akready confirmed V and Urizen are the split personalities of Vergil

dante knew it was trish, but the audience didn't. he could sense her.

I fucking love playing as V, but after beating the game and seeing all Dante and Nero have to offer, he really needs something else. Maybe it's Nightmare being such a slow, sluggish bastard, but I feel like V's just missing one mechanic needed to push him over the edge.

Attached: how can I make them suffer more.gif (480x270, 1.2M)

>downloaded fitgirls
how the fuck do i get screenshots to work, steam overlay, sharex and normal print screen do nothing

If i were experienced in the ways of the photoshoop i would edit it to be some cookbook on how to prepare cock

youtube.com/watch?v=GujRi7koh3Q
>Watermark
>Desktop recording with notepad
This dude's a dweeb, but he's planning to release his table after it's ready. Didn't give an estimate.

Attached: 20190309211607_1.jpg (2560x1080, 342K)

Design might be a homage but V and Dante recognize it’s Trish during their encounters

i use reshade and press printscreen, it saves it to the game folder

I guess that's true but it being the "latest and prettiest DMC" somehow blinded me to that fact. I always thought "Wow it looks so good for a game from 2008" but not really. It looks on par with games from that time (being 60 fps even on a PS3 notorious for dodgy framerates is still impressive)

Yup. Not demonic enuf, and what's with that gayboi haircut. Couldn't they just give him his own hair?

Do we have the lyrics to Silver Bullet yet?

After beating V’s last mission, you get the pictures for the three bosses alongside another picture of Lady, Trish, and Nico, but it’s phrases in a way that sounds like Nico was originally going to be the host for Goliath

Urizen literally represents "reason" within existence. His name is genuinely a pun on "your reason"

I'm super pissed off they removed moves from Cerberus. It could have been so cool if King Cerberus was actually 3 different weapons you switched between. but it's just a shit version of Cerberus with like 3 extra fire moves & 3 Lightning.

Attached: triggered2.png (539x532, 406K)

DMC is a series about family, and about being cool without being crass what did you expect.
which is my honestly only complaint. I played the JP dub and they swear a lot less than in english to the point where it felt a bit weird

I miss Alastor, bros...
And Agni and Rudra. Fuck Dante for selling them

how the FUCK do i git gud as dante? should i be utilizing all four devil arms?

>Deebly concerned.jpg
For a moment i thought you meant 70 degrees Fahrenmutt but then i saw the celsius

Fuck that. King Cerb is amazing.

>revived 2 times against the third urizen fight
damn im a shitter, didn't think to royal guard until after the second revival

I really dont use it much its just too strong and too and too easy to deal damage. It doesnt really feell all that stylish. Regular DT with sword master is an absolute rave show i love it.

>bandicam
>wordpad
>keeps fucking up his text
is this some attempt at 2005 cringe?

>controversial yet brave opinion coming through
dante's move list is bloated as fuck as is

but cerb already is. it should have been amazinger

I FUCKING LOVE NICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1552052891119.jpg (2000x3435, 783K)

You're just feeling overwhelmed. You can be sucessful with Dante, even if you only use a tiny bit of his kit. For starters, pick what works for you, do some experimenting, and if you feel like you get comfortable with that stuff, incorporate some more.

>90% of what she says is so dumb and childish that Nero can't even process a retort
I fucking love her.

Okay Itsuno

Pretty sure it has at least 6 lightning moves

The worst part is they already had the basic building blocks and ignored them. Shits gets real, hero gets a powerup (Dante DT in 3, Nero Yamato DT in 4), shit gets even more real (Arkham's betrayal, Nero having to fight the order instead of Dante), then final showdown in hell (Dante and Vergil, Nero and Sanctus in the Saviour's fucked up inside dimension). Here it's all stretched out to accommodate three playable protags and shit getting more real is just Urizen doing more Urizen things.

The design is very similar to how anyone might imagine a demon boss Alastor to look (whether that's intentional or not I dunno) but Dante knows it's Trish, which is why he talks about her Halloween costume being ugly and too big.

>should i be utilizing all four devil arms?
I think that's a little too much. Just stick to what you can use well enough. Even if it's only just two weapons.

How are we describing Urizen fights anyway? Is Prologue Urizen = Urizen 1?
Nero vs Urizen = Urizen 2?
Dante vs Urizen = Urizen 3?
Dante vs Fruit Urizen = Urizen 4?

interesting I wander what he is. maybe just a super unfinished prototype vergil. It's a wander he seems so unfinished. you'd think he'd at least have stagger animations.

Start with the weapons you are most comfortable with, consider removing the ones you are less comfortable with from rotation for now. Prefer trickster style to start with for easy dodging and teleporting to enemy. Royal Guard is also good in this game since you don't need to time it for it to prevent damage and charge your RG gauge, it just uses a bit of devil trigger gauge. Of course timing it is still the goal but don't have to worry about it until later.

It's DMC you mong not some high written art

The only real loss is satellite, windmill and flicker are shit.

I didn't bother investigating, but is it possible to beat Urizen as Dante in Mission 10?

yeah but if they did it well. you could just stick with one form and never transform it.

>THEY WILL SEE, WE'LL FIGHT UNTIL ETERNITY, COME WITH ME, WE'LL STAND FIGHT TOGETHER
kino, honestly

Vergil immediately softened up the moment Nero entered. Dante recognized it and decided to let the parenting session play out. He already had doubts about the whole thing after fighting V's familiars already. Whole thing felt like a therapy session for both Nero and Vergil. That's how I interpret it at least.

Wait so was V just pretending to be regretful over his actions or what
Why did he immediately become evil and hostile against dante when he was restored
Was it just sibling autism
Goddamn bingo is a hack

Anybody beat urizen the 2nd time round with nero? Cunt is tough as fuck and i can barely dodge his tentacles

>Fuck Dante for selling them
He did? kek

windmill is the best fucking parry move ever.
also it has no air variety now.

After damaging him, his moves do 2-3x more damage like in the prologue. I imagine it’s just another, tougher way to get the secret ending.

>too retarded to understand even the most surface level of nuance
>>Goddamn bingo is a hack
Every time

Yes, you do play as V during that time. It's the secret mission where you cant get hit.

V wasn't pretending. Vergil felt remorse and regained his humanity and is redeemed, but he isn't V, he still has some Urizen traits. He still hungers for that fight with Dante, that's just how the two of them are, but they are both finally happy.

V is Vergil's unadulterated humanity and sympathy. Which is why he's friendly. Urizen is the opposite which is why he's a giant cunt. Put them back together and you get Vergil, who's only kind of a cunt

I thought it was a little hamfisted "just like on Mallet island!" yeah okay, fanservice. I enjoyed it though.

Attached: 1393563633939.gif (236x224, 1.87M)

OK, this whole time I've been trying to use all the weapons I could. I'll try only using DSD and Balrog.

I love white Nico, her smooth white belly gets me goin.

>Was it just sibling autism
this. vergil isn't evil. he's just a selfish dick. it's why he also closed the portal with no arguments.

The V levels really make me not want to keep playing in the higher difficulties, this nibba so boring. I was hoping he'd get some cool shit like Nero after the first game win but he's just the same shit.

I get hit too much to use SDT

It's absolutely intentional, Lady/Artemis is based on a DMC3 gun too

Pick a default style, I favour trickster for it but you might prefer SM. When you want to do moves from another style, get used to switching to that style and switching back. That'll be your basis for style switching and help you get used to it, it's easier than it sounds and leads up into the more complicated stuff. Similarly start with two devil arms and get used to switching them, not all the time but when it feels right to do so; a good start is air combos, excluding Reb, Sparda, and Kick Mode Balrog, the DAs all have juggle air-moves and you can mash attack and switch between them. Get used to launching with one weapon and attacking with another, then throw in more complicated mixups as you go. Stick with E&I and get used to switching to GS for more air and back again. The rest comes later. Aim high, shoot low.

I think what happened with the writing is that they planned to kill off Vergil, noticed that Vergil is incredibly popular and rewrote the second half in development.
>Balrog is clearly Urizen's design, with the eyes and shit
I think that implies that Dante was supposed to kill Urizen at Mission 12 or 13.
In that case, what would have the story been then? V stealing the fruit and getting powerful? Mundus returning?

Its such a large fucking shame about the story, because even with the splitting Vergil in two it could have been much better with just a handful of changes in the script

V makes an evil as fuck grin after Nero helps him walk though, like hes gonna fuck everyone over.

>consider removing the ones you are less comfortable with from rotation for now
I feel like a fucking BRAINLET
How in the fuck did I not think of that
Thanks, gonna go kms and then start training with 2 weapons instead of 4

Attached: 1530634584211.png (500x367, 86K)

I think he was pretending. If he wasn't, why would he give that shit eating evil grin when nero was carrying him to the super urizen.

They seriously need to do something about this. it's going to ruin multiple playthroughs. let us pick any character for V missions. right now the Ixion boss is wasted on V too.

SDT for V that makes his golem become body armour that absorbs bird & cat so you can do their moves, yes or no.

Artemis is actually Artemis the gun, there's no room for misinterpretation there, that is the exact same Artemis. Cavalliere Angelo has no connection to Alastor outside of design similarities.

Happy he's getting a chance to not fucking die?

>>Balrog is clearly Urizen's design, with the eyes and shit
You absolute retards need to stop peddling this stupid shit. Is Goliath also meant to be Balrog? He has even more eyes than Urizen.
Is Artemis meant to be Balrog? She has tonnes of eyes too

Attached: 1529039409424.jpg (254x283, 12K)

SDT for V would be him becoming Nelo Angelo.

Revolver and Ice Age are way better for parrying.

Attached: 1540878818456.jpg (538x537, 43K)

I think what really happened is your mom dropped you on your head as a baby and this directly led to you making such a retarded post.

>If he wasn't, why would he give that shit eating evil grin when nero was carrying him to the super urizen.
more smug than evil.

he's obviously hiding his true intentions, but he's not trying to fuck everyone over. he just wants to become whole again and not fucking die as a cancer patient kylo ren inside of a hell tree.

They should give him Phantom as another weapon.

Feels weird this fella didn't show. He's more of a main boss from 1 than Shadow.

Attached: Phantom.jpg (500x356, 45K)

No, only prologue. every other fight if you break his shield it goes to a cutscene.

so... how tall is everyone in DMC

Attached: embarrassing.png (369x373, 191K)

Phantom shows up in the V manga

I prefer it to the original Cerberus. The swordmaster moves of KC are so fucking good and just trash everything. Particularly the R1+Back+Circle.

V still recognises that Vergil and Dante must fight, this is all of Vergil's humanity, his sympathy, his love, and even he says that the two brothers MUST fight each other. He regrets how he went about it, which is why he stays behind in Redgrave saving whoever he can, but he still needs to fight Dante because even as a being of sympathy and love he just can't get over himself. Him reuniting with Urizen is simple, the most simple human trait ever conceived, he doesn't want to die. Bingo is a hack, but for other reasons.

Watch him show up as a boss in a DLC. He wouldn't be a summon for V though. Unlike Griffon, Shadow, and Nightmare, he has no core.

Nero: 6'2
Dante: 6'4
Vergil/V: 6'4
Urizen: 24"
Lady: short
Nico: shorter
Trish: bout 6'2 as well

Ice age has slow start up because of how long it is so it isn't viable for many attacks and parrying with revolver puts you in the air and looks really bad.

Griffon had no core either. He was just a big bird.

Based retard, this is actually better than what was really being implied by the dialogue.

The joke was more about having to fight them three times but the delivery was still a little too, "Hey I get that reference!"

Attached: Catto Rekt.webm (900x506, 2.9M)

Chads don't call themselves chads

Man he would of been great. Can you imagine him just shit talking again? Even taunting Dante that he met a witch that rivals her.

You need to go back and play DMC1 again. Griffon absolutely does have a core. It's just a particularly large core.

>They just happen to have the exact same eyes and similar design
I don't get how you retards don't see it

Attached: denial.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

If you're talking about that giant heart thing then I don't think it's the same. Unlike Shadow and Nightmare you don't need to attack it specifically to damage him. You can hit him anywhere.

Again, Goliath also has those fucking eyes.
It's just a common motif you tard

>Not liking the way he says Keyree

nero has yellow demon eyes in DT
wtf nero is balrog

>V makes an evil as fuck grin
He is part Vergil after all.

He says it with proper Greek pronunciation majority of the time

Has anyone got all of the blue orb fragments? I've beaten the game twice, done all the secret missions...even consulted a guide now. I can't tell what last fragment I'm missing. Is it gonna be a bloody palace reward or something?

Chads don't call themselves chads

Eyes are a running design theme for demons in the game, not unique to Urizen. Also, perhaps most importantly, Urizen isn't on fire.

What were they thinking with Urizen's design desu? Like is this really what a 100% demon Vergil looks like?

I've only got two missing. Found one completely by accident by breaking a floor in mission 2 on DMD.

So will Vergil ever get a Demon Sword Vergil?

Is the one in the mission where Dante turns Rebellion and Sparda into Dante really behind a jumping puzzle?
What about the one in Diverging Point: Nero in the room before the boss?