Quality character picking. Not

Quality character picking. Not.

Attached: 1552142331590.png (960x720, 527K)

>still assblasted about Incineroar
Go away Owlfag

Attached: pepe-the-hedgehog-28410244.png (500x722, 65K)

> Alucard
> Simon
> Terra (FF6)
> Hayabusa
> Chun-Li
> Rhythm Girl
> K Rool
> Style Savvy
> Ridley
> Inkling
> Eveelutions
> Anna (FE)
> Skull Kid
There fixed your base roster newcomers

Funny how all the characters on the right are better than the characters on the left

you don't really get to include alucard since simon + richter is pretty based

Nobody wanted Richter, Simon is the mascot & Alucard is the most popular character. So having Alucard/Soma + Simon would have made everyone happy

>not including ridley, simon, richter, and fucking king k rool
you should get into the berry picking business with how good you are at cherry-picking

Attached: roster.jpg (1120x1599, 1.29M)

Add Shadow, Zero, Alucard, Bomberman, Black Knight, Isack or whatever, not really.

> Eggman over Tails when Tails is literally the Luigi to Sonic’s Mario
Kill yourself

>no one wanted Richter
you are a retard

Imagine wanting a character not because they have any value to your series but because you're a retard that thinks there should be a series representation quota.

Imagine being a skull kid fag.

>unironic Tailsfag in 2019

the only ATs that even remotely deserve to be playable are Shadow and Spring Man.

>appears in OoT, MM, and TP
>most iconic villain after Ganon himself
>from one of the most unique and cult classic zelda games
>incredibly unique character full of personality
I've seen you fucking retards act as if Majora's Mask isn't still regarded as one of the best videogames of all time since the fucking summer, for fuck's sake this is your brain on rosterfagging.

Man, Ultimate's 1st 3 reveals were so fucking amazing. I can't believe LITERALLY every other addition was such shit. I was thinking it was gonna have the GOAT newcomer list, but it genuinely feels like the worst now. Hoping the DLC fixes this shit. At least mah boi Snake is back

Attached: 1507551043018.jpg (590x350, 19K)

> 4th most iconic sidekick in gaming history
> Implying he doesn’t belong in Smash
Cope more

Would main burrowing snagret

Attached: imagine.png (960x720, 595K)

Eggman is an absolute legend, one of the most recognized villains in all of vidya. More iconic than even 90% of the existing Smash roster. An inclusion that would send shockwaves through the gaming community and he fits in as perfectly as a missing puzzle piece. Going to be played by Jim Carrey himself in theaters and represents the up and coming Classic Sonic line SEGA is eager to advertise for after Mania was a hit. Machines and timeline shenanigans have left him and his older self immune to spirits. Truly a character worth requesting above all others.

Attached: 1542386915387.png (680x680, 126K)

It was really frontloaded. I'm happy as fuck for Ridley and Rool in retrospect, but they shoved all their content to the front and it showed.

>Floats out of range menacingly

Please be patient I have autism.

Attached: Full Roster.png (720x550, 578K)

And he still is a drop in the ocean compared to Eggchad and even Shadow.
BASED

user this is a GOAT roster. You should be proud of yourself.

I wanted Richter, fuck yourself you retard nigger.

incineroars the best, hes better than the rest!

Have my scientifically researched perfect roster

Attached: Ultimate Smash Roster 2.png (912x495, 963K)

>Eggman over Tails or Shadow
>Hat Goomba
>Jill Valentine
>Banjo
>Another Earthbound character
>Two ARMS characters
>12 billions Capcom characters

Kys

when you put them side by side like that the character additions do look lame, but you left out K.Rool and ridley to fit your agenda

>being mad at a palette swap

None of these rosters have enough chortles.

Attached: 1540550352701.png (1348x1706, 1.74M)

Quit whining about the roster. Play the game or quit and play something else.

Never heard of anyone in those images on the right except Shadow, and Waluigi so Sakurai must clearly be doing something right with the characters he makes playable.

t.

Attached: 1539614135777.gif (480x561, 227K)

Who else unironically expecting Phoenix Wright to be announced soon?

Attached: i seriously hope you guys don't object to this.jpg (225x235, 49K)

> Doesn't include any female characters
Typical incel, glad peple like you doesn't have any control over the roster

>has heard of shadow
>has apparently no idea what the fuck a “knuckles” is

zoom zoom

Ive never been vocal about this.. but secretly I absolutely despise people that want phoenix wright in the game.

It's like yeah.. he's been in a fighting game before.. and it's not like samurai couldn't do it with how creative he is and breathing life into a non violent character seems to be his thing but

Fuck him

He'd be shit and boring as hell and doesn't deserve a spot at all.

much like incineroar and corrin

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>complaining about two of the most fun characters

You can always tell bandwagoners because they think Incineroar and Corrin don't belong in a game with chrom, jigglypuff, palutena and piranha plant.

Mr. Rogers is too OP,

That is legitimately the worst opinion I have heard on Yea Forums.

Least fun characters are those two, Lucario and Mii brawler

Alucard definitely should have been (and apparently almost was) a fighter. He pretty much has an actual moveset anyways

Don't you dare group anyone, let alone Inchaderoar, up with Corrin. Corrin is a blight to everything good about Smash and Fire Emblem.

My dude im not mentioning echos because they don't take up developers time like corrin and incineroar did

Jigglypuff was more iconic than either of those ever were

Plant is almost the most iconic thing on the roster

Palutenas the only one you have any semblance of an argument for and she's just... Hot my man.. like... She's mom tier, and I love her

Fuck off waifufag, Palutena is only in because of Sakurai bias

Fuck you user, now I can't stop hearing it in my head.

No he doesn't, why do people keep saying this? AT requirres much more than this, most of them doesn't have an idle animation ffs.

Anna fe
Dude as much as I like her another sword emblem char is not what we need
Unless she would use all weapons due to merchant skills

Haven't posted this in a while, but this is my roster.

Attached: Best Roster v5.png (720x385, 630K)

>Wanting shota yiff fox in Smash
No fuck off

Believe it or not but reality doesn't bend to your autistic grudges and even mostly subjective things have nuggets of truth that ground them in reality. You sure as hell can disagree that they're two of the most fun characters, but you cannot call them the least fun without acknowledging that that's just your shitty opinion because there are objective-adjacent things like Incineroar's status as a classic grappler, his revenge mechanic + clothesline, spiking recovery, and Corrin's satisfying moves (neutral b, side b, side b tippers, back air and f smash) and mobility that make it impossible for you to speak for anyone but yourself when you call them the least fun in the game.
Fuck you can say it's a bad opinion, but if it's the worst then you probably haven't been on Yea Forums more than 15 minutes.
You type like an underage, go fuck yourself and come back when you're older.

Attached: 1552185796357.jpg (869x735, 221K)

But Skull Kid actually looks cool, use that argument for bandana dee

He has

>Gliding pose
>Standing pose
>Hopping animation
>A bat flying
>Side stepping animation

That is like 2 more animations than most assist trophies... That's not a huge deal user, especially how simple what he's doing are to animate

Zero has more than this and the animations have more effort put in.

Chill dude, I just don't like those characters lol

You forgot Rayman, but yeah true shit. Some of the characters on the left are fun, but fucking christ they're such wastes. Anything on the right, literally anything minus redditluigi would have been so much better.

Attached: 1523381941737.png (430x441, 102K)

> Hating on Waluigi
Shit taste

>All of these fake rosters barely have Bomberman.

Attached: Bombboi really.png (358x305, 234K)

I understood that reference

small minds can not comprehend a roster this redpilled

Attached: basedroster.png (1769x571, 2.42M)