OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: division 2.jpg (841x938, 194K)

Do we like steam now? Who cares about this stuff? As long as we can still play the game why would I care who I bought it from? Please explain this shit to me

The first game had lag. In singleplayer. And sometimes you couldn't play your own game because their servers were down for maintenance. Nigger, I don't give a fuck about your servers, let me run through and farm the world bosses. What a piece of shit, fuck that game.

>People are interested in Division 2

Is it because people are so starved for loot shooters now that Destiny 2 is pretty much done and Anthem flopped? At least the first game had a good setting.

At the rate consumers are going, Borderlands 3 will probably be the highest selling game ever aside from CoD and GTAV

fucking based

Attached: 1450042166177.jpg (920x900, 158K)

Wonder how many preorders went through uplay vs le ebin store

>players had to stand in lines to get missions from npcs
I don't know whether to make fun of it or take it as pure kino.

Are people buying games on Epic Store just to spite Steam? I thought Division was a disaster when it came out.

Im so fucking tired of looter shooters, what a fucking cancer.

Attached: 1552125165231.jpg (640x627, 46K)

no, they're falling for Ubisoft's trap and actually buying stuff through uplay, because the only alternative is giving your info to the MSS

Yay

Imagine buying your own games just to drive up pre-orders for a games journashill article.

I now have 7 clients to run my various games
>Windows Store
>Steam
>Origin
>Battle.net
>Bethesda Launcher
>Epic games launcher
>uPlay

Fuck this shit, if we're going to do this we may as well go back to when launchers weren't a thing.

Attached: 1550566192997.jpg (466x490, 20K)

>Ubisoft gets millions from Epic for the deal, nobody is buying it from them and likely will not make back the money they spent
>PC players just buy the game from uPlay instead, making Ubisoft even more money
Unironic 4D chess move, provide an alternative so shit that people will happily use uPlay.

>why are people interested in the sequel of the most successful looter-shooter?!!
>why cant my retarded brain comprehend this?
gee user i dont know, it really is a though one to figure out

looter shooters sell no matter how boring they are, that's why they keep being made

this
Ubi literally god paid to make more money
how the fuck did Epic not see this coming?

quite misleading article.

It starts off trying to make it seem like the sales are on the epic platform and then just sneaks that it in later that it's just on the ubisoft platform.

How much are game journos getting paid by the chinese government?

I'm a simple man.
I see it on Steam, I buy.
I don't see it on Steam, I pirate.

good question, how many chinese prostitutes does the CPC send to Sweeney to try to push chinese monopoly?

How much is Epic paying you, OP? We see those same threads every day.

Now you mention it, trusting a company to held on your games for you seems pretty idiotic when that same company doesn't make any gaming platform and rarely make any games. If their game distribution platform get wrecked they will went bankrupt and your games are as good as gone.

>most successful

What fucking planet do you live on and how much weed do you smoke

This.
Fags getting this upset because "muh preferred platform." If you want all of your shit in one place, buy a console or shut the fuck up and deal with the fact that there is now competition on the PC gaming market.
>"b-but chinks, v-valve is better!!!"
Both companies are fags and this is just capitalism doing what it does, adding competition.

Attached: 9f8e22b76f4e8fa9facea1e8d49cc2e85ab5eae4_hq.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

This. I literaly have zero interest in games for over 9 years now. What the fuvk is happening.

Have your chinese cartoons finally fried your little brain?
This is not competition. Epic offers nothing to me, all they to is use anti-consumer practices by limiting my choice.

Attached: 1546948962659.jpg (680x680, 81K)

Shut up you seething faggot.
Go back to being a braindead moron and sucking Valve's cock.
>no notable releases in years
>make CSGO F2P and added a shitty (((BR Mode))) in an attempt to stay relevant
>Artifact failed
>have the potential to make sequels and be amazing
Yeah, Steam and Valve sure are great. Besides good sales, what does Steam offer?

ah yes, competition
my favorite thing about competition is having less choices than before competition
if you think I'm just referring to steam you're an idiot, good luck buying this game anywhere other than on uplay or epic in a month

All those preorders are on Uplay, because people would unironically use Uplay over Epic Games shit store.

there's like 5 of these games tops you fucking pussies, it's not like BRs where there's a new one popping up every month

Did you even read his post? Who gives a shit if valve is making games, steam is less restrictive, has waaaaay better interface, and is just all around better. All these other "platforms" popping up bring nothing to the table. I torrent all my games anyway tho so I don't really care

Steam always pissed me off.
It's one thing to be a vehicle for downloading and releasing games, but it's another to force people to use it when buying physical media. Like when I bought Fallout: New Vegas I was pissed off that I couldn't just install the fucking game.
I miss the old days like with Starcraft where you get a disc and a download code.

>being in denial this hard
cope harder

>buy a console
but consoles have the problem that epic is introducing with their chinkshit malware: added unneeded exclusivity whoring. making shit exclusive to their godawful store is explicitly anticonsumer but keep cry about MUH HALFLifETHREEEE you fucking redditor. assuming you arent actually just some brain dead chick shill. either way fucking neck yourself you corporate todie

that's unironically the devs/publishers fault
there's nothing stopping publishers from giving you a full game on a disc that doesn't require you to use steam but that's not what they want
why go through the trouble of writing all that data when they can just give you a code and let steam handle the expense

how the shit is vavles fault? with the advent of highspeed internet it was always going to be this way. its cheaper to sell a box with a code and make the user download something than it is to print discs. at least steam is an ok platform to be the default instead of some shit like chinkstore or god forbid whatever abomination microsoft has cobbled together.

They still have to ship a disc and a case, like why not take the extra step and put data on the disc? If I wanted digital media I'd go get fucking digital media. Seems extremely redundant to me to send out a disc that is more or less a Steam installer.
And what about people who don't have internet? Seems a bit shitty to me personally.

I mean I don't blame Steam itself, I'm just pissed off that they've become a default conduit for this shit. Really video game developers shouldn't be allowed to sell you a disc with a code on it.

Can you imagine how many GB of patches are going to be downloading on release day? Snoy's servers are going to fucking die.

publishers are scummy like that, anything to save money

fair enough

Isn't the day one patch something like 90gb?

I was just memeing by calling out your little brain but you are genuinely retarded, aren’t you?
I couldn’t care less about valve's games, why are you even mentioning them?
>Besides good sales, what does Steam offer?
Besides literally the only thing that matters, you mean?

Holy shit this is the most misleading introduction "news" article I have seen
>Division 1 comes out
>people buy it more on steam than they do uplay
>Division 2 pre order comes out
>choices are Uplay or epic store
>has more sales on uplay than the division 1 had on uplay, which was pitifully low
>STEAM CONFIRMED A HINDRANCE I DONT NEED NO STEAM

On the pieceofshit 4, 90 GB. 50 GB on the xbrony. Haven't seen any mention of a PC patch, they must be assuming everyone's getting it digitally only.

Because they are retarded chinks.

Not that guy but is this some Mandella effect shit? The Division fucking flopped, the game was almost completely dead within a month on consoles, on PC it has a tiny autistic fanbase but that's it. It was by no meaning of the word "successfull".

>breaks multiple sales records
>its a flop!!!!!!
as i said: cope harder

>people keep pre-ordering garbage franchises
I have no hope in you people. This hobby is dead

Don't forget that when pre-ordering TD2 in uPlay you get another full GAME as a bonus

And yet it still gets posted every single day.
And retards reply to still, every single day.
What a fun and unique board.

Doesn't this game mostly sell through the Ubisoft store? What has Steam to do in this?

ahh yes the Yea Forums logic
>Bloodborne with 3 million sales is a console seller, yet not even 10% of the userbase own it even with PS+ giveaway
>Division with almost 30 million units sold
>its a flop guize
toppest kek
love seeing Ubisoft btfoing Yea Forums every single yeae

fucking retarded faggot

This

Stop posting this garbage article.

why tho
theres been like 2 looter shooters that came out lately and theyre both mediocre
also the market seem to have dropped the genre as soon as mobas and battle royales hit the scene

>anime reaction image
>from a shitty one aswell
>phoneposting
>unironically thinks Epic buying exclusives is a good thing
Holy shit, you're actually retarded.

Nobody cares, OP. The people who are still pre-ordering games after all the bullshit going on in the industry are the sort that will buy anything no matter where or how. Who the fuck is buying Ubisoft shit these days anyway? It all points to a very special kind of stupid. I guess it pays to know your audience. GG Ubi.

Steam trannies on suicide watch

Why in gods name are people interested in the division 2 in the first place the first game was dogshit

We don't like Steam as much as we hate Epic and the chinks that run it.

no DRM is best DRM.

Because Ubisoft stuck with it and repeatedly patched and changed it after listening to feedback. Same reason For Honor still has an 8K playerbase.

So you want to play games on the epic store despite what they're doing? It's all fine and well if you're a publisher or indie dev but their practices are as consumer hostile as you come, just covered up by free games every month for a bit of time. It won't fix their return policy that lies about being no questions asked (many quests, some as out there as your IP address), their stance on user rating and reviews (publishers and devs can shut them off) no community tools, and despite their claims they are gathering your information and selling it they can lie all day.

THat's not even getting to their user agreement which allows them to use any content you create (screens, videos etc) without your permission for any purpose they wish. What? You don't mind? Check out the section where they explain that if they suffer legal consequences when using your content you have to pay the legal fees. Yeah. That's in there. Enjoy that.

It only gets better. The shit they're planning to take on consumer is massive and fuming.

i prefer GOG myself but yeah steam for all its problems is still more consumer friendly than the epic store which prioritizes pleasing publishers and does quite a bit to ignore or in some cases screw over consumers

Is there a reason to buy it on the Epic Store as opposed to buying it directly from Ubisoft's own store? Does Epic provide a better chat, better download speeds, better community options or whatever?

The Epic store version still requires you run the Uplay client, and even opens Uplay when you start the program. Ubisoft's stuff is never truly playable on PC anywhere but Uplay.

Epic Store also charges consumers as much as 12% extra if they use certain payment types so that Epic themselves, nor the publishers, have to pay the processor fees.

So just like Valve?

>invest 1 dollar and earn 10 dollars
>invest 1000 dollars and get only 100 dollars back

The second option is better, you end up with ten times as much money!

Not all payment methods result in a 12% extra fee. Only some and some of them that do incur extra charges are less than 12%. But with this in mind it begins to explain the real way they were able to increase how much they give to Publishers for a sale. By pushing many of the additional fees onto the Consumer. A practice that Valve does not partake in. This is partly why Valve charges 30% which is not a lot indeed Publishers and Developers used to suffer stores taking 50-70% of a sale. When Valve came on the scene many moved to steam because Valve ONLY charged 30%. A massive decrease from other stores.

In the modern day one wonders why 30% suddenly became an issue recently? Many of these stores that give themselves or devs more revenue only do so by putting the costs onto consumer somehow and the Epic Store's 12% increase in price when using certain payment methods is just one way they do this.

The Division 1 and 2 cost drastically, massively, more than any of the Souls games to develop and publish.

Why do journos have a seething hatred for steam?

Attached: 1549970219470.jpg (218x197, 26K)

User Reviews.Valve give no special treatment to many reviewers. They also go against many journo viewpoints, for example how they allowed Hatred (game) on the platform when the gaming media was screaming about it.

OP the retard has made this thread every day. And ubisoft is giving away free games with a preorder. This has nothing to do with that shitty chink data miner.

You don't get anything. You have to be a complete retard to install that shit on your pc.

I didn't look into this game at all, but it looks like they dropped the only good part of The Division
Early post-apocalyptic winter fashion
That shit was so good, they really nailed the aesthetic

Don't have it but there was a tweet where they outright admitted this. 12% is an unsustainable business model, they know it, the publishers know it and they fully intend to push it onto the customers.

They built an engine just to have that for the Division, most likely they're gonna have a season cycle if they have any sense.

no doubt they can sell some aaa games on just about any platform
whats the point of this article, its irrelevant

Typical chink retard. Learn creativity and originality first before talking shit out of your dog eating mouth.

>user finds out there are contracted paid shills on Yea Forums for the first time

fuck off ching chong

>being this much of a chinck shill

You could have just gotten it through uplay you dipshit

>2nd game in series has more pre-orders than first game
>this is completely because of where it's being sold, not because of the first game proving itself and finding success (despite how shitty it is) and promising to deliver more and better in the sequel

good luck pirating an online only game retard

>one wonders why 30% suddenly became an issue recently?
Jews gonna Jew + poorfag indies bitchmoding about having to play on equal footing with AAA publishers

Anyone still play this? I'm trying to get the last shield for the extra shit in the sequel, I'm so fucking close, I'm missing one classified piece on three different sets but my rng has been fucking horrid. I need some bros to help me with the last stretch of the grind

Attached: Tom Clancy's The Division™2019-3-11-3-37-59.jpg (2560x1440, 402K)

Willing to bet half are fake because the only thing I hear from Division is how fucking shitty are retarded it is and was.

>only one person could talk to the NPC to progress the main story at a time so people had to form lines and wait in queue in game to play like it was the fucking DMV
>people preordered the sequel to this garbage

Attached: 1552217224063.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

they eventually ironed out a lot of that shit, but I suspect it's going to be exactly like Destiny to Destiny 2, in which all the progress made towards the end of the first games life cycle is completely fucking lost/dropped in the transition to the sequel, either because the dev cycle for the sequel started before they finished patching the first one, or they're just lazy and greedy.

Not having noblock in "social" areas was a pretty amusing oversight, I don't think that many people held it that hard against them. Plus ubi is pretty good at improving with a sequel

Pretty sure this is thanks to Anthem. Bungo is too busy organizing their lives after splitting with Acti to put out content, and BioWare shat the bed as expected. People want a looter shooter to play and they're desperate enough to take their chances on Division 2, probably because no one played the first one long enough to remember how shit it was.

Weren't they literally giving preorders away for free if you bought other games?

I played the ever living shit out of the first game because of a few factors. Primarily, it was the atmosphere of the game. It was a really fun world to explore and the way the lore tied into it was really great. The enemies were all fun to fight, too, and I liked the story. Even in successive replays of some missions, I enjoyed the way they unfolded and the urgency that was felt. It's an immersive game if you let it be.

The skinner box aspect is well tuned, too. Massive did a good job of making it feel like you weren't wasting your fucking time. Even dicking around exploring could get you relevant rewards. The second game looks like its improving on every aspect of the first one, so it's a no brainer to pick it up. I didn't even hesitate in pre-ordering it, which is something I very, very rarely do. Even if the game is only as good as the original one, I've clocked thousands of hours into the franchise already, so I'm bound to get my money's worth.

>tfw enjoyed divison story lore gameplay and atomesphere

And i tend to play single player games but the division spoke to me on a different level. I really liked it. The music was good too.

Attached: 1527101849948(1).jpg (384x384, 26K)

What's the lore?

Humanity itself

Bad stuf hapn and now it is apocalypse

>Plus ubi is pretty good at improving with a sequel
Ubishit isn't good at any thing you fucking liar. It's an out of touch company ran by senile retarded Jews.

For me its wanting to find out what happened to the edgy agent from the end of Div 1 who wanted to keep spreading the disease, I bet you hes going to show up in some way.

Do they count the Free Divison 2 games you get for buying new AMD products?

Probably huh.

You're a retard.

Attached: epic.png (1268x1257, 268K)

I just fucking hate the chinese