So we agree that this has been a good decade for gaming? Better than the 2000s

So we agree that this has been a good decade for gaming? Better than the 2000s

Attached: woman_headache_blur-e1464281036767.jpg (600x535, 42K)

Easily the worst decade for gaming since the crash in the 80s

no

PC gaming? Yes, boomers cannot admit it but everything from that era that didn’t also release on consoles is irrelevant garbage that nobody cares about except Diablo II & WoW

The 2000's gaming era didn't feel special to me until this gen. It's got so bad this decade for literally every form of media.

Only for games shitting the bed and then being sold for super cheap a year later. New games suck but are actually good after getting patched and DLC bundled with it.

Attached: pacha.jpg (1000x943, 184K)

>So we agree that this has been a good decade for gaming?
No.

Attached: gamergate-comic-1.png (625x605, 52K)

name 1 (one) good game released since 1998

no

Freelancer.

the only game I've remotely enjoyed in the past 4 years was Stardew Valley and that's probably only because I have a super nostalgia boner for Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland.

The decade sucked but not for the sjw bogeyman reasons
But rather because 1) the nature of the market becoming mainstream 2) devs focused on the wrong parts of games (hype, graphics, cash-milking) and 3) ballooning production costs all resulting in safe, generic, bloated, unfun games (just like Hollywood)

Good decade? Not really. Good generation? Absolutely.

1999-2002 have over 200 great games depending on what genres you like. For Boomer PC drones it was basically paradise

MGS

Kingdom Hearts

despite the industry's best efforts to fuck itself to death, some exceptional games keep getting made and the bar keeps getting raised, so I'd say yes, with an asterisk*

No

Supreme Commander

Witcher 1, Baldurs Gate 2, Dark Souls, Age of Decadence, Kenshi, Deus Ex, Dragons Dogma, Kotor, and 100 more awesome games.

Stop memeing you pathetic faggot. You're looking for things to hate when most stuff is actually pretty okay

This was the worst decade since the fucking 70's. It grew too fat and greedy, the only good thing to come out of it is the rise of indies.

Yea Forums only likes things in retrospect. 200's were mostly awful with very few standouts, but lately there are some that nostalgiafag over the fucking 360 and ps3

Pretentious hipster fags are the worst. Hating everything successful doesn't make you interesting

Katamari Damacy

Absolutely not. The 2000's were great all the way up to 2007 when it suddenly began shitting the bed.

The 2010's were absolute dogshit up until last year when games got better all of a sudden. The 2010's had to deal with the Wii casuals, the xbots buying nothing but fps games, the long outdated PS3 being the industry standard and a SHITTON of movie games. Early 2010's had nothing but movie games, fps's and waggle shit, pick your fucking poison.