Gamer Fuel 2.1

What does \v\ fuel up on for those long, hard gaming sessions?

Attached: mcdonalds-dbl-qp-chse.png (630x500, 505K)

Beer if I'm feeling social, that energy flavored water if I'm looking to play for long periods of time. Usually a bowl of chips for quick easy snacking.

I picked up these lil frozen popcorn chickens ya make up a bowl of them shits with some sweet and sour sauce to dip mamma mia that's amore

How did the gamer fuel meme start? You don't burn many calories sitting on your ass playing games. I just assume it was tertiary companies trying to get in on the industry explosion and farm the Ps2 kiddies for dosh, like everybody else did.

Carrots. No mess, and much tastier than most snack food.

Pizza or "chinese" takeout for me. Along with either wine or beer or coffee depending on the time of day

water and unsalted cashews

Chicken strips, greek yogurt, oranges, bananas

dicks

You can still be hungry sitting and gaming for 12 hours, it's not like gaming makes you not get hungry

Is it bad that my favorite food is a hamburger? Shits so good and really simple.

>How did the gamer fuel meme start
Early 2000's online gaming culture was full of terms like that. The era when calling people "gamers" was unironic and ubiquitous and every round on every server of every game would end in a dozen gg's.

based

Attached: 137F6ECF-E2DC-4633-B6F2-2EC91AE9E90B.jpg (243x187, 19K)

Subway, bananas, and natural peanut butter straight out of the jar with some milk.

Caffeine and sugar

You kind of just answered yourself, there. Tons of nerds buying garbage food to shove into their eager maws while playing video games eventually encouraged said garbage food producers to invest a portion of their marketing budget to capturing more of those, "big gamer people." Another big source of the Gamer Food meme was Tourneys, Game Shows and other such "big league" gaming events needed big budget sponsors to fund their events, which encouraged food companies (who are advertising whores, willing to shove their label into anything) to invest in the industry which led to the infamous "Dewrito Pope."

I spent a solid two years eating this exclusively while I was on the computer. I think I should get back to doing that...

Anybody else here order the 12-taco party pack from Taco Bell like they're going to a friend's place and then just eat as many as you can handle?

Attached: look up monty hall problem.jpg (737x758, 74K)

burgers are best gamer fuel

Attached: BaconUltimateCheeseburger.png (1280x1280, 274K)

you’re mom op

I like these, but I just like them in general. Best gas station food.

White Castle is pretty good, too.

Attached: img_1219.jpg (1200x1600, 315K)

Water

where do you think the food goes once you swallowed it? it's burned in your stomach to power your systems. your brain uses a lot of calories and works better when you eat mcchicken

Do this but with the white castle crave case

Panino with nutella

im going to pound your face in
fag
12 year olds
based
the only not liar
liars

Attached: 1552111261366.jpg (383x383, 69K)

I used to do a similar thing with those $1 bean and cheese burritos until later on it got to a point where 30 mins after eating my bowels would just empty like turning on a faucet

The ideal gamer fuel would combine quick-burn calories (carbohydrates, alcohol) and slow-burn calories (protein, fat) so you get that *instant satiation* with long-term fullness.

The ideal gamer fuel is beef jerky, or carrots dipped in peanut butter.

Delicious fat as fatass foods.

Attached: 1426780581614.jpg (2850x2138, 968K)

Water and banana chips.

cashews are good

>liar

well ok then user let me just go fuck myself

Based and burgerpilled as fuck

forgot pic

Attached: Ergebnis_Nutella.png (300x300, 148K)

>mfw I used to eat 75% of a Digiorno's pizza by myself in College

Attached: 1457629995288.png (519x370, 96K)

>2 dollars
Where tf 1 dollar hot fries guy

Those and Andy Capps hot fries are so fucking good.

Today is the day you start your diet, Yea Forums.

Stop stuffing your fat face full immediately.

Attached: 1542395910192.png (708x800, 921K)

Save me from this chocolate sin.

Attached: 00034000197200-0005.png (1000x1000, 212K)

>black coffee
>beef jerky
>whisky (fireball is goat)
All you need really.

Probably the most based post I've ever seen on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1414784508010.jpg (1024x685, 504K)

during my neet days i ordered large amount of chinese takeout, pizzas with boneless chicken, the nearby popeye's for large order of chicken tendies or order a bunch of burgers when i was planning to spend an entire weekend playing videogames. never again.

Attached: Screen shot 2012-07-13 at 1.19.39 AM.png (372x403, 97K)

>20 piece nugget meals used to be a joke
>you bought one and struggled through it
>a year later and a 20 piece nugget is an addition to your large meal

I hate myself

I'll eat a full Digiorno's on my own if I ever buy them. I'm only 58kg too.

>per 3 block serving

and I know you eat the whole thing

>just started a 4 day fast
Can you bastards stop posting food now thanks

Hey Nate

shits like crack cocaine

Attached: 9789639.jpg (300x300, 34K)

>Fireball
You have to be over 18 to be here

Best shit ever.

Attached: il_570xN.1548309842_jxxb.jpg (570x418, 31K)

>Go to Burger King
>Buy the 10, $1 dollar hamburger (The ones that only have beef and ketchup)
>Go to the local deli and get 5 slices of cheedar cheese, 5 slices of swiss cheese for like $1.80
>Get enough gamer fuel for 2 days

Anyone ever get the kings meal from burger king for 3.65? Not bad

>I ironically bought monster ultra today and drank it while playing DmC

feels good man

I think just about everyone who bought DMCV did that this weekend. Monster should pay Yea Forums for marketing.

I just order pizza 3 times a week
it's all I eat

Based thriftygamer

do you eat them all at the same time like a snake would? is there an efficient way to do this? where do you leave me if i need a late night snack and the deli is closed

I've been really good about limiting myself to three blocks per night, honest! I just feel like a pig when I plop a square in my mouth and let it melt.

Attached: 1422179795241.jpg (1102x1600, 673K)

>Nail 2 pound package of supermarket mac and cheese in 20 minutes
>See on package "Serves 7-8"
>Know it's more because I packaged it myself

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-12-27-01h40m17s748.png (640x482, 405K)

Holy shit are you me?

Attached: 1551374093857.jpg (1421x1778, 1.92M)

Why is Village Pork Belly so GOOOOOD.

Attached: 1522005442014.jpg (662x652, 540K)

that's not a pig feeling, that's a climax feeling

whats a 4 day fast

Attached: burger 1.png (1280x720, 735K)

Attached: download (5).jpg (225x225, 5K)

Gimme gimme Glazed Tendies gimme gimme Glazed Goodness.

Imagine the smell of the shits the gamers in this thread would have..
Watery as fuck
Vinegary as fuck
Aged cheese with parasites as fuck

>only 1 side of large fries

cringed to the absolute MAX

>tfw I learned how to bake bread, and all I do with it is spray ketchup on the fresh-cut slices and eat it like a filthy animal

Attached: 1444768103022.jpg (460x1260, 87K)

>Only 1 of each sauce
>Only 4 ketchup cups
Go fuck yourself you fucking faggot, how the fuck do you expect anyone to be impressed by that when you CAN'T EVEN GET THE MOTHERFUCKING SAUCE RATIOS RIGHT. NO ONE IS GONNA FUCKING GO FOR ANY OF THE FUCKING NUGGETS OR FRIES WITH YOU SHIT FUCKING SELECTION OF SAUCE. Let alone the dry ass burgers WHO IS GONNA FUCKING WANT THOSE WHEN THERE IS A DRIP OF FUCKING KETCHUP THERE. FUCK YOU.

you need sugar and caffeine for your brain to stay sharp idiot

people actually use ketchup on mcdonalds fries?

The local liquor store sells 16% ABV beers for $3.50.

Attached: 1444764706226.jpg (1200x1800, 645K)

I eat whole large pizzas on the regular. I actually impressed a local pizza place owner in a pueblo in Spain because I was her first customer to eat the whole thing

Attached: 1514509287294.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

I use milky shake

I could drink this shit

Attached: cfasauce.png (1268x868, 1.36M)

>just started a 4 day fast
what's a 4 day fast?

burgers are like 7/10, its hard to fit all it in your mouth and sometimes a bite has too much pickle and makes it too sour and sometimes the tomato refuses to be bitten off so you have a big mouthful of tomato with not enough meat.

i much prefer wings

Actually the best drink

Attached: ito-en-jasmine-green-1.jpg (2048x2048, 232K)

>beer
Speaking of which my personal favorite style of beer is the Hefewiezen, aka wheat beer. Shit is so refreshing in the hot Florida weather. My props go to Funky Buddah

Attached: Post Gym Meal.jpg (474x474, 38K)

Is he dipping his shit in milkshake?

Looks like he had a bad week.

It's when you only eat nothing but sauerkraut for 4 days

i really wish to know what's his story and why was he enjoying burgers like no tomorrow

Attached: numale dev makes an artistic indie game.webm (1280x536, 2.8M)

Anyone got the follow-up webm that shows a dainty, mocha-flavored basedboy delicately cutting his hamburger and eating it with a fork?

Sonic the Hedgehog marathon.

He plays Sonic for 4 days. Tries to run as fast as possible.

imagine...

Beer. It's what's for dinner.

Attached: labatt-blue-light.png (399x751, 236K)

Attached: 1344970680423.jpg (180x246, 11K)

I get the Weihenstephaner, myself.

Holy fuck kek

Dat nigga most def just got out da joint

>Wienhenstephaner
It's nothing special, only my absolute favorite beer of all time

Attached: torta grande.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

They didn't call it Liquid Bread for nothing, user!

FAT GUYS OF Yea Forums PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR BELLIES, I KNOW YOU'RE IN THIS DAMN THREAD.

Attached: IMG_2533.png (374x376, 270K)

>tfw 28 and still really like mcdonalds burgers
wtf bros every cool adult says they liked it as kids growing up but then one day mcdonalds just "became disgusting" but it's still so FUCKING tasty

>inb4 "you're still a kid"

Attached: mcdonalds-fast-food-500x366.jpg (500x366, 51K)

It's too sweet by itself, but good with fries.

Also, their new buttermilk ranch is so tangy I can't stop eating it

I'm too lazy to take a pic but I got a nice big one, good shape

Apparently this guy just got out of jail and he was just reallyenjoying his freedom.
Or so I heard, from the last time this was posted

1 can of Nalley chili, nothing spicy
4oz cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup white minute rice
4 tbsp butter

Cook the white rice like your normally would, but add the butter about halfway through cooking so it's well absorbed.

cook the chili on medium-high heat. Once it's hot in the pan, mix the cheese in with the chili until it turns an orange color. Combine both the chili and the rice together. Salt to taste.
Also I drink cola and take caffeine pills.

don't believe their lies

I ate 3 McChickens yesterday instead of a gay ass Big Mac.

bruh, for its price, is quite a good offer, is a full day meal.

Attached: meats.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Depends on what you order. Me? I always order the large Double Quarter meal with extra mustard. Since they started making them fresh, it forces the whole line to stop producing the worthless little budget patties for plebians so I can have real food.

Attached: 2c4.png (427x576, 310K)

look up how to make big mac sauce or buy appropriate mustard and pickles and you can recreate mcdonalds flavour at home only at much higher quality. Cloning mcdonalds burgers is a well explored area trust me the info is out there.

Attached: 1316485951132.png (302x366, 194K)

I just ate some toast with peanut butter and jelly and banana slices on top.
Was good but I'm still hungry

Considering the attire and the time of day, he probably just got done with an interview, too.

I use to go to little caesars all the time and order large pizzas and just eat the entire thing by myself. I'm not even fat, i just like to eat.

too lazy, already on bed. you are missing out though

FUUUCK SHOW ME

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1528098283126.jpg (646x484, 102K)

At which McDonald’s can I order this?

Attached: 74BB7F86-D280-4489-BF76-9C02B966A328.gif (400x409, 2.83M)

>I'm not even fat, i just like to eat
user... That junk is still clogging your veins!

Pretty sure it really took off when pic related became a thing.

Attached: 1307_464a.png (930x528, 493K)

>every cool adult says they liked it as kids growing up but then one day mcdonalds just "became disgusting"

Let me guess, where they attractive or thin? don't fall for it user, "cool adults" that say they grew out of MCDs just fell for the chad/stacy meme and had to force themselves to give up greasy unhealthy foods for the sake of getting some whore to give them attention for a month by getting fit

Show up one day eating some MCDs burgers and know that they're seething with envy they can't have any

>that putrid pussy lips
gross

In recent months?
Chocolate, chips, cheese puffs, snack tomatoes/carrots, ice cream, donuts, and an overconsumption of pepsi max.
I'm a depressed neet, lonely and aimless but not suicidal. There's simply no reason to get a job or go outside aside getting groceries.

I still have a couple crates of these lying around. I only eat them when I'm really stoned and haven't gone grocery shopping in a while.
don't ask me about how I came to own multiple crates worth of this junk

i really wish i can go again to a mcdonald or burger king and sit there enjoying a good combo

>faggot ontop of being a picky eater
Imagine my shock.

>Cloning mcdonalds burgers is a well explored area trust me the info is out there.
care to share? I literally don't even have any condiments on mine. Just cheese, bun, meat. If I could attain those 3 at home and clone it perfectly..

oh man