Are there any console-only players here...

Are there any console-only players here? Any reason why you still only play on console and what are you currently playing at the moment? This thread isn't a attack on console players, I only own a Switch and PS4 and mostly play the latter.

Attached: download.jpg (800x450, 34K)

>Any reason why you still only play on console
None because you can get a PC instead

I only really play on consoles and handhelds because I associate my desk with work, and watching anime/tv shows. I prefer to chill and get in discord with a few friends and just talk while playing games.
Not a fan of playing on a keyboard+mouse, and I just don't play any shooters, so that's my reason.

I know PC is superior but I just don't care, I made the mistake of buying too many games on steam that i know I'll never play.
Emulators are cool though, that's all I really use my PC for at this point.

Switch and PS4 because I'm poor and I like it when things just work. I get that some people like/are good at troubleshooting and don't mind spending a ton of money on a rig to make these games run as perfectly as possible but that ain't me.

Yep i am. That reality makes Yea Forums seethe with anger.

Dont give a shit about pc and never did. Console get a the best games with a comfy lil box and controller

Will be buying ps4 day 1

Attached: 23456789965432464.jpg (1000x1333, 511K)

if you aren't playing competitive games, shooters, RTS or moba's there's nothing wrong with consoles.

This.

The reality is that games that actually interest me are so few and far between these days. My interest in this hobby is waning to such a degree that investing in a gaming PC might not be worth it. The only games I'm buying in the first half of this year are DMC5, Sekiro, and maybe MK11.

Attached: 5859b19e711f64423aa5e051.png (1280x1280, 59K)

I'm an idort with a gaming PC and I mostly only play on xbox with the switch being my side bitch for when in laying and bed and I haven't even touched the ps4 since GoW4.
Console gaming is so convenient and much less distracting. Whenever I try to play games on the PC I get distracted way too easily with other things.

If you are a Linux user you're basically forced into console only

only linux users with no fucking idea what they're doing. how's that gui going for you pleb?

>with no fucking idea what they're doing
>poorly emulating windows is the solution
Based retard

>My interest is waning
>Im going to drop nearly $200 on three titles within a month of each other
Okay retard. Here's your pity party.
Most enthusiasts don't spend more than $100 over 6 months

This.

I'm an idort and I love PC gaming, but I love console gaming, too. They're both special, but different, brands of comfy and if you can make it happen, why limit yourself?

PC, PS4, Wii U, 3DS, and even Android reporting in. Switch someday soon, I imagine.

Stream yourself playing Devil May Cry 5 on your linux machine right now

I hardly play games to begin with.
I have a capable PC but I'd rather keep it for work and play games on my switch.

> poor emulation

lul.

See

they have the games im into

> streaming

what are you implying, that I'm a zoomer?

So what you're saying is you can't do it?

Was Yea Forums always PC gaming focused? Worst part about this board is all the tard autists crying about people enjoying console gaming more than PC gaming

I have a laptop that can play/emulate older games, but I do the majority of my recent gaming on console. I spend all day in front of a computer at work, I just want to chill out on my sofa when I get back home.

I ran vanilla WoW on my slackware machine before you were probably born. The only thing I can't and won't do is plow that gorilla you call your mother.

>I ran vanilla WoW
>he thinks this is impressive
LuL

I mean I have my laptop, but its less powerful than a PS4 so siege is lookin' like this, but with my setup its also just not convenient to play on PC with a controller on my TV, which is what I prefer. Also most modern open world games bottleneck hard on my laptop, so anything really expansive is out of the question. So I just prefer gaming on my PS4 since I'll get both decent performance and visuals that can be guaranteed. I also have a switch, but I haven't really touched it since the family plan I was mooching off of expired, cause I mostly just played Splatoon on it. Might return to finish up the octo expansion, and I just got Guacamelee for it. Have and started Guacamelee on PC, but as already stated, I'm kinda not motivated to play games on my laptop

Attached: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege2017-12-6-16-32-19.png (1280x720, 1.3M)

Switch and PC. But PC has been kinda dead for the last few years. Most multiplat games bore me to death

So you can't play Devil May Cry 5?

I don't consume onions products or negro cum, so nope

>japanese games are onions now
???

I hate playing on the keyboard and I love to play vidya on a big TV.
Currently playing KH3 on PS4, Persona 4 Golden on my Vita also Spider-man (2000) on Adrenaline

Attached: 83A7A4CF-62E3-4925-A539-E0FB364C554B.jpg (1256x718, 171K)

Just don't really care to play games on a PC since I use it for other things is all. Mostly just play my PS4 but I have more games on my Switch

Why are you so mad? Is it legitimate virginity? If it makes you feel any better, I didn't buy a single game in 2018

N