Pokemon thread

>What do you want in the next games.
>2d or 3d
>Fav pokemon
>fav game

Attached: sample_609dfb22ccdf396caa03b51406adcaba.jpg (850x1307, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R5ILzGPg2NM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>last pokemon I played was blue.
>tried moon on my 3ds but I dropped the game because the intro was too long

I feel like I was left out of the bubble.

Attached: 1 - P5ziGXn.png (512x443, 88K)

I want it to be less hand holding than SuMo was.

Try hgss, platinum and bw2. Most people call them the best ones.

I want openness and a good assortment of mons to use. I don't mind linearity or cutscenes as long as what's present is fulfilling the routes have a lot to do in em.

Probably 2d.

Gardevoir and Toxapex.

HGSS

>Most people call them the best ones.

How can you tell what most people consider the best ones? I feel like every thread/forum has a multitude of different answers and it's the one series I can't pinpoint a favourite from the fans.

Never EVER trust this board of autists on what is and isn't a good game.

Unanimously, the favorites are
>Emerald
>HGSS
>Platinum
>BW2

Also, give USUM a shot if you want to retry gen 7. It gets a lot of flag for existing, but it's undoubtedly the definitive way to play those sets of games. It also chops off like 25 of the minutes it takes to get your starters.

I want them to bring back another continent as an extra after the main game like in Gen 2, it was such a great thing to have all that map yet they've never done it again.
I also want them to have some sort of "veteran" option since it gets tiring being forced to go through the tutorials in every single game.

Attached: 1551983867057.png (4000x4000, 3.56M)

thank you anons for suggesting Black2. havent played pokemon since being a kid, and it's quite good. i like the world and the animations. the cutscenes are a bit annoying (what was up with that cinema segment) but otherwise, it straddles a nice line between old/soul and new 3d stuff.

Attached: 73540109_p1.jpg (1681x1190, 401K)

Attached: 1551672407359.jpg (795x2352, 487K)

Attached: i can.jpg (475x1500, 163K)

a bit more challenge than the most recent titles.
2d
missingno if that doesn't count, probably hawlucha or golurk
soulsilver

i want full voice acting. i know it'll never happen but i still want it

Attached: bagpipe.jpg (802x1200, 132K)

If there any dumb features like the poke finder, make them fun, functional, and not a total grind.

Maybe Venusaur.

Attached: 1481533592147.jpg (1106x858, 80K)

I just want effort put in the games, or passion. It seems like every step forward is accompanied by two leaps backwards.
3d.
Gengar, but fuck trading evos, that shit is stupid as fuck and I'm grateful for ntevos roms.
Black2.

Attached: damn scots they ruin scotland.jpg (1080x1255, 217K)

Updated Battle Revoloution with new pokemon and other stuff.

3D
Shuckle
Heart Gold

Attached: 1535605121582.jpg (800x450, 39K)

Dating mechanic :3

They have the least flaws and actually feel like effort was put in.
Also put emerald in there

lots of new pokemon no old ones
>2d or 3d
i dont mind
>Fav pokemon
samurott
>fav game
Pokemon black and white

Attached: samurott_78422694.png (1024x666, 434K)

The step up in quality that sun/moon were from x/y was promising.

S/M still had some issues with the design of routes, but it felt like game freak were starting to get the hang of 3d environment design, so if sword and Shield are a similar improvement in quality then the world design might actually be decent. I'm hoping, for example, that the mine we saw in the trailer is an actual expansive maze with dead ends and loops and not just a single corridor with a couple of short branches.

Sword and Shield are the first pokemon game I've been interested in enough to follow the development news from since generation 4.

I want them to be a huge flop and bring Gamefreak, and hopefully Nintendo, crashing down.
Because if Nintendo is dead, then there's nobody around to stop people from making Romhacks or Fan projects
And those romhacks and fan projects are fucking incredible and I love them.

I want her to have a crop top costume, also want them to bring back ayumi

Attached: ayumi.png (217x782, 128K)

platinum is goat

Excuse me, what? You think those unpolished, self-insert, wish-fulfilling, edgy fanfiction Pokemon fangames are good? Aside from Clover and unique games like Type Wild, there are literally no good Pokemon fangames. I hardly even consider Clover "good".

AM2R is literally the only good nintendo fangame. Period.

I want to MARRY SHIELD-CHAN!

Attached: 1552243485996.jpg (480x919, 271K)

I like how Shield-chan already has more fanart than this gen1 pandering bitch.

Attached: 1551643526747.png (768x1024, 439K)

Open world pokemon game that plays like breath of the wild and has habitats for different pokemons with complex ai behaviours based on lore and dex entries

is that too much to ask for literally the biggest fucking franchise ever?

>Favorite pokemon
No pokemon you could ever choose would ever top THIS majestic fucker. Debate me all you want, you'd be wrong.

Attached: A G G R O N.png (1447x1371, 692K)

We havnt even got that for the bible yet

Pretty sure you meant to say that plays like Xenoblade. An open world "spinoff" made by Monolith Soft would be amazing.

Haven't played one in a while, but having a hard time deciding which one to start.

Go for B&W. It's honestly my favorite one because it has none of the previous generations and it is amusing how your "rival" assembles his team every fight. Just keep in mind that you won't be able to escape endless talking, but the more recent, the more "cutscenes" it has.
It also has my favorite pokeman, my boy Yamask

Attached: 1526124126093.gif (160x160, 52K)

I want to sniff her

Attached: 1551804010587.jpg (1200x1600, 858K)

>CHOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOO

That's a child my man

ayumi is great, sucks she got put in worst game

That's a drawing my man

I dont like my roast beef well done.

>they’re just pictures, officer it’s not like I was actually there

Attached: DyIlzdbX4AA-rOF.jpg (720x720, 45K)

I come to this place to escape Twitter idiocy. Post minge or fuck off.

Attached: 1552269911582.png (156x211, 52K)

>would somebody PLEASE think of the PIXELS ON A SCREEN for god's sake

No real child looks anything like that

I want them to bring back all the fun additions that each individual gen had BUT THEY THEN NEVER BROUGHT BACK.

Pokemon following you, secret bases, game corner, all this sort of shit.

Sequels should build off each other, not start from fucking scratch.

name the victim, user

Attached: 1514427894127.gif (326x250, 626K)

The thing is that real children are fucking ugly and not interesting in the slightest.
Meanwhile 2d anime kids are made to be cute and funny a lot of the time

>2d anime kids are made to be cute and funny a lot of the time
what does that even mean

Nothing much really, just move along.

>I only WANT to fuck the depiction of a child! I'm harmless I swear!

Attached: Dxm0_5SUUAAB4D_.jpg (200x218, 11K)

What's the harm, user?

Attached: 61482.png (224x220, 52K)

>What do you want in the next games
A hard mode with a competent AI.

>stop playing that violent video game!
>think of the depictions of people you're killing!!!

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

>Small breasted women don't exist! Real children have gigantic heads, eyes, and speak like grown women, I swear!

i see no issue

Attached: 1542350189089.jpg (1624x2362, 885K)

I'm so sorry. I will now change my ways and never masturbate to 2d fictional characters ever again. I have now realized that I am hurting so much people by doing so that I'm basically committing genocide. I will now change my ways thanks to your amazing post.

Why?
I get a large region to explore but why do you want botw pokemon edition

Attached: 400 year old japanese dragon.jpg (720x1280, 64K)

Why do mods hate pokemon threads while smash gets a free pass

Yay pokemon

Attached: IMG_20190304_052735.jpg (1300x2048, 280K)

Attached: by-the-pope-crusader-memes-1.jpg (1200x1200, 179K)

youtu.be/R5ILzGPg2NM

>4 Km away
If only...

more pls

Attached: australiavision.png (600x448, 159K)

They're only allowed when they get derailed like this. You can't talk about video games on Yea Forums.

A Slavic country Region.

2D.

Gardevoir.

A tie between Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon White.

All I got, mate, wish I had more

Good taste you got

Attached: 1552136179664m.jpg (1024x673, 50K)

>>What do you want in the next games.
I want a Pokemon that's like Xenoblade gameplay-wise.

>6 Pokemon max to carry as always
>can only have 3 on world map but can be switched
>can control every Pokemon (sorta like KotoR)
>4 moves on the HUD to activate in real time
>Non linear

You can expand on this if you like.

Attached: __lillie_and_mizuki_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_chorimokki__cf98bdb43d7be3f67184da7cea175c29.jpg (600x718, 300K)

Change. Positive change. Such as, overworld encounters, but only when coupled by wider routes or just big plains of space similar to Xenoblade. Difficulty settings. Maybe even forget the difficulty settings and just switch to double battles for the standard format, since that would naturally make things more difficult and allow for every move and ability to be useful. Return of the PSS from XY, return of the perma-run button and customizable safari from HGSS, return of the dexnav from ORAS, have Gamefreak start actually considering which features should stay and which features should go from each game rather than fucking winging it with every game.
Improved 3D. Better textures, better animations, improved shadows.
Vaporeon
PMD Sky

Attached: 1406102107006.gif (250x149, 408K)

I want romance. Girl on girl romance.

Attached: 1536800691500.jpg (2534x3274, 627K)

REMOVE Megas, Z-moves, Fairy Type
2D
Sceptile
Mystery Dungeon Blue

Don't play gen 6 7, they are a waste of time

>the intro was too long
>but played blue, where the intro was long anyway

Did you really just compare a 5 minute start to the cutscene heavy beginning of sumo?

Attached: 1552241667580.jpg (500x375, 43K)

Intro of RB/FRLG isn't long at all. Go out of town, talk to Oak for a bit, leave and go to the pokemart (on your own without any NPCs following you), talk to Oak again, be on your way.
Meanwhile in SM/USM you're led around the starting area for a bit, follow Lillie, have a couple cutscenes, talk to Lillie, talk to Lillie a couple more times in the same small route, talk to some more people, follow Lillie to the pokecenter, follow Lillie to the trainer school, ect ect.

Attached: Fairy tale girl.jpg (462x261, 46K)

>lolibaba
>lolimilf

Attached: An abstract kind of feel.gif (160x160, 178K)

I honestly don't care about the anymore. I'm a different market
>2d or 3d
3d if done good (Colosseum), if not then 2d
>Fav pokemon
Cubone
>fav game
Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team

Minimalistic story, difficulty options, and the ability to skip whatever tutorial is in the game. That's literally all I want. How FUCKING hard is that Gamefreak

Attached: 1552086293300.jpg (1411x1529, 263K)

I don't care anymore.
>2d or 3d
2D.
>Fav pokemon
Aegislash/Empoleon.
>fav game
Platinum.

Attached: e.png (1000x750, 1.31M)

>a map that opens up after a certain point in a similar way Kanto did
I feel this is the one actual quality of gen 1 that later gens didn't manage to improve upon. Allow the player to roam around without the map being tied to tightly to stroy progress.

>2D
I think 2D sprites were just much more expressive than 3D models. I don't think the battle animations make up for this. A good silhouette is an important part of design, and a sprite can do this much better than a model. A lot of older Pokemon look like utter shit in gen 6 and 7 because of this.
That being said, I understand that we will never return to sprites in a mainline game.

>Tyranitar
Either that, or Shuckle. Or Porygon-Z. I have a hard time pinning it down.

>Heartgold
Soulsilver plebs seething.

I want silly references. Queen as champ, each pokecenter has a pub, rivalry between different pokeball clubs. North v west rivalry, a bicycle shop with Jeremy prime ape, wobbufet may and squirtle Hammond. One gym has different leaders depending on versions, one has an old nice lady baker and the other a really angry chef.

Also the enemy team are good guys from Glasgow but because accents are too thick everyone thinks they are bad guys.

What is this expression supposed to convey, Yea Forums?

Attached: pok_choke.jpg (1065x918, 215K)

Typehatena doujinshi reenactment.

>Also the enemy team are good guys from Glasgow but because accents are too thick everyone thinks they are bad guys.
This sounds great.