My Girlfriend VN banned from steam due to school setting

Sadly the developer is going to roll over and try rewriting the game in a new setting. archive.fo/dThc7

>“So basically, we mentioned above, issues we are having releasing the game My Girlfriend, essentially the game is stuck in steams review queue and we are receiving no feedback as to why this is. But after some research we believe the reason is that My girlfriend is set in a school/college setting. And Steam are worried about how the game could be perceived as being promoting under age relationships Etc, which is more of an issue for them now that they ‘officially’ accept adult content games.”

>“Anyway again we have no confirmation of this but the facts appear to align, we therefore are worried about My Senpai having the same problem and so have decided rather than risk it we will rewrite the game so that it is no longer set during the final year of college. Instead it will focus around the plan that Mira is staying with Senpai whilst starting an apprenticeship at a local company, the same company her parents and Senpai’s parents work at or worked at previously. A but flimsy perhaps, but fortunately My Senpai is more about the activities outside of college than during it and so the re-writes are not too bad.

>“I have already started these re-writes in fact and have re-written the first 3rd of the game already, I believe I will finish the rewrites by the end of Next week or the week after, also other than a few additional character outfits, these changes should not really affect much within the game, all it means is that further work is delayed a little more whilst the re-writes are completed. The only reason this is taking a bit longer than I hoped is because of my headaches limiting the amount of time I can spend on the computer.”

Is steam trying to give people even more reasons to use cancerous chink botnet?

Attached: 77dc1f699585ca6b09e83af7ffcf2d13989b6723f05431c19e7acd3d6db3e713.jpg (585x300, 54K)

>Buying VNs on steam
>Buying VNs at all

Attached: 561537134065.png (1164x720, 1.04M)

This is a singleplayer game. What is stopping you from just getting one that doesn't need steam?

I suppose you must get pissed when someone installs a pc game from a dvd or cd too in 2019 huh? You centralization niggers need to go.

Steam is finished
Just get epic

Steam is finished
Just get epic

Steam is finished
Epic FTW

Steam is finished
I'm only buying on Epic now.

Steam will never run for president

>1950's conservatives: "We need to censor art to protect the children"
>2019 feminists: "We need to censor art to protect the children"

Will Americans ever get over Puritanism or is it in their blood forever?

SNOY SNOY SNOY

games come on discs?

Bye steam

Steam is finished
Epicbros ww@?

This.
Despite all the "WAAAH STEAM SUCKS" threads that pop up every fucking day, every time some games don't come out on steam you get faggots crying about it.

I bet the californians did this

Sell it on a different platform.
Steam are SJW faggots now. Disregard them.

But it's set in college. They're adults. What?

That's the Huniepop artist, ain't it

>Sell it on a different platform.
What platform? Itch with its non-existent userbase? DLsite with its 60%+ cut?

why would anyone care about this opportunistic, shallow western VN crap?

>selling a weg on steam
Is he furking retarded?
Just pareon-nize it or sell it in literally any other store
Fucking retarded devs

>School/college setting

Oh yeah, these totally look like college girls...
Why wouldn't they be accurate about whether the setting is school or college?
What age are these guys and what themes are rendered into the story?

It's obviously another game for pedophiles...

>...
never do this

that western-artist-trying-to-copy-Japanese-artstyle-look is the most disgusting thing ever

Fuck off shill

>want to get into PC
>Epic sucks
>Steam sucks
What now?

Lol fuck this gay planet

GoG. the only good PC games are old PC games, and GoG is the best place to get those

You have every single game for PC at your disposal absolutely for free, no risk involved, what the hell is the problem with you

Sony, fucking SONY, lets you fuck 15 year old high school freshmen, but Steam won't let you fuck legal adults.

Attached: Futaba-Sakura-Persona-5-the-Animation-Wallpaper-1-364x500.jpg (364x500, 49K)

This, every one of these devs know steam is retarded about adult games and they cry victim for trying anyway. They all think they're going to be the next Nekopara but they forget Nekopara only took off because it was the first game of its kind on steam and it was an ideal game to become babby's first VN.

Don't correct him, ellipsisposting is a great way to see retards from reddit and twitter label themselves as someone worth ignoring.

Not that I'm defending Valve or anything here, but high school is a shit setting anyway. Not that I'd expect anything more from a VN named "My Girlfriend".

All these games share a common thing. They are chink games.
The bitches whinging about this are chinks.
They have been emailed explaining why their malware trash has been rejected and they keep hitting resubmit.

Western VNs are an abomination that should have never existed, and destroying their means of selling is actually a good thing.

VNs are an abomination that should have never existed, and destroying their means of selling is actually a good thing.

based
I've never seen anything above mediocre from Western VNs. It's shovelware trash

Can someone help me find a torrent for this game?

Allow me to put in the simplest of terms:

Eroge should stay in Japan and in Japanese only. Western EOPs can only influence eroge in bad ways.

Also, all Western eroge is cancerous trash. As such I don't care wherher or not Steam allows it or not.

In short, lol EOPs.

>its a kickstarter game
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Oh, it's yuri only. Nevermind then.

This steam censorship is getting obnoxious

Yeah man what did you do before steam for gook toons?

fuckyou hey they made you cum give them money you bastard child

>even more reasons
Hello there, Chang

Attached: 1526446969069.jpg (620x670, 94K)

master race uh

Attached: 1552280255473.jpg (978x972, 162K)