One of the worst games I ever played, legit awful

One of the worst games I ever played, legit awful

Attached: 4243234.jpg (1280x720, 293K)

you haven't played many games then

t. onions

Devil May Cry 5 dunks on this piece of shit.

same boss 20 times

onions indeed, you disgusting SOIBOI

Attached: soyboy.jpg (400x300, 61K)

That's not hard to do

true. just like the old dmc games were better than the old gow games

why is GoW so popular with normalfags?

because normalfags have low iq.

user you're not brilliant but lazy
You're just lazy
You're not a friendless virgin because people are afraid of your superior intellect
They just hate you because you're a massive fucking tool

There's plenty of worse games out there. It's an ok game carried by it's setting, certainly better than the 50 Ass Creeds out there

>when you get the blades
GOTY

I enjoyed it well enough, the camera could be really shit though. My favorite thing the whole time I played was how great a character they turned Kratos into, he was great. Too bad he is gonna get straight fucked in the opening of the sequel and you’ll play has his shitstain of a son.

>getting worked by the filter

Attached: 1525845173926.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

Why is every kid in video games annoying brats?

Attached: chris-gillett-raf-grassetti-atreus04.jpg (1920x1252, 585K)

>brilliant but lazy
Fuck Spider-Man 2 for coining that phrase because my parents wouldn't stop using it on me for years after they watched jit

All of god of war games are garbage.
They are just Devil May Cry with greek mythology.

Because it has so much blood and brutal moves. kids think that's so cool.

my bf is my friend, it even says in the title, boy FRIEND.

I'd like the game more if not for the shit camera, whoever thought it was good game design to have the only indication of an enemy you can't see attacking be a little flashing icon needs to be taken out the back and shot.
I don't even know if the game wanted to evoke exploration because the game is so linear and controlled it appears at conflict with itself

THE CAMERA IS TOO DAMN CLOSE
THEY SHOULD HAVE WENT FOR 60FPS

It's been
>[0] Days
Since Yea Forums complained about God of War

>THEY SHOULD HAVE WENT FOR 60FPS
Play it on the pro.

So the world serpent is Kratos yeah?

no fucking shit what the fuck were you expecting every god of war sucked ass and was only ever good for pixel titties at best kill yourself you flaccid nigger

That's funny

Why would the world serpent be Kratos? Kratos is a whole different entitity that changed the events of the Nordic Mythology, World's Serpent was always there and despicted by the murals while is said that since Kratos came from outside and there were no predictions about him he changed the future events and made Ragnarok happen way sooner than it's supposed to be, with Thor sons being killed by him too when were supposed to survive Ragnarok.

DMC 5 has more problems than GOW though

I've heard from friends I trust that it's good and I grew tired of the old GoW by the third game, so I intend to give it a try once the other 50 games I'm more interested in are out of the way.

You are fucking retarded

Better story there than DMC 5.

having a contrarian opinion doesn't make you cool

Attached: 1315017832922.jpg (245x251, 18K)

Yeah it dunks on GOWS cutscenes, definitely has more.

im with you. it felt like nothing special

because theres a mural where he dies and loki creates the world serpent. So it is obvious the world serpent is sent back in time at some point and its kratos, just like hes tyr

Maybe the fact that they straight up fucking tell you when ragnarok happens the world tree splits and the world serpent is sent to a time before he was even born, the serpent has a faint memory of Atreus and all the visually similarities between the Kratos and the serpent. The eyes the beard THE RED FUCKING MARKINGS ALL OVER ITS BODY.

For me, God of War (2018) and Horizon Zero Dawn. While the story, presentation and combat in these two games are top notch, the hyperbolic praise around them at release was very misleading. They are very very good, but both extremely derivative takes on the open world genre, I would say neither brings anything new to the genre, other than polish. I really don’t understand some of the hyperbole around it:
>God of War doesn’t just feel like the next step for the franchise, but for the entire video game industry. - Easy Allies Review
WHAT?! The checklist open worlds really detracted from the experience for me, particularly after playing Breath of the Wild, which lessened the focus on extrinsic factors like levelling/ skill trees/other gamey mechanics and focused on freedom and exploration, in most aspects of its design, which to me is what open worlds should be about. I feel Sony exclusives get a massive bonus to their scores no matter what happens

Its not the worst game I ever played but it is such a huge downgrade compared the original trilogy

Normalfags don't give a fuck about this game dummy, it's just popular with soibois and journos

HZD has shit story. Only backstory, the whole Zero Dawn aspect is kinda neat but that's like few dialogs near the end of the game not actual story. Combat is a mixed bag, it's ok but not like super good. Combat against human enemies is piece of shit actually and there's a lot of them. Against robots it's mostly "use right arrows against weak points". Everything is simplyfied, all weak points glow and game tells you exactly what you should do. Still, it's probably the most entertaining aspect in that piece of shit game.

Horizon Zero Dawn has its fair share of problems, but I think that with work a sequel could be truly great, HZD had some weak points but overall was a pretty decent game, so if they make the combat agaisnt mecha dinos better and make the combat agaisnt humans at least decent or minimize the amount of them then it will improve a lot.

I don't think it was a decent game. It was ubisoft tier boring open world, awful gameplay loop with color loot, absolute lack of even basic features like skipping time, no interesting quests whatsoever, endless grinding of stupid flowers and shit. The only good aspects were visuals and combat to some degree. Yet everyone sucked HZD's cock so hard like it was the second coming of christ while game was mediocre at best and extremely unremarkable. There was nothing original about it. Pretty much like with GoW2018.