Name a more soulful DBZ game

Name a more soulful DBZ game.

Attached: DBZ_Tenkaichi_3_Cover_2.jpg (1414x1809, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3MHRsH3b4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XVDWzcvHXcE&t=16s
clips.twitch.tv/BlatantHardAyeayeBigBrother
youtube.com/watch?v=rMZjO96DxLs
youtube.com/watch?v=UayZrwaI1R4
youtube.com/watch?v=2Df-pYkKxQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The tenkaichi games were terrible.

Attached: 75576567.gif (250x150, 948K)

Attached: Dragon_Ball_Z-_The_Legend.jpg (350x345, 50K)

Tenkaichi 2 has a better ost

Budokai 3

Also this, my personal favorite.

Peak soul coming through.

Attached: 1535230633964.jpg (1500x1348, 474K)

Attached: MV5BOTY5MzBiMzEtMjkzYS00ZDdiLWI0NDEtN2EyZjY1MzUxZjc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_.jpg (3200x4485, 1.07M)

Even if you like Budokai/Super more as games, don't pretend that garbage has more SOUL in it. Super is just knockoff street fighter, Goku literally has a fucking dragon punch. Budokai 3 at least has some decent what-if content, but it can't compare to the lengths the BT3 team went to to incorporate all the characters and give them actual attack animations from the show/manga. BT3 is peak fanservice and also the best DBZ game.

legends you fucking zoomer

Advanced Adventure and FighterZ

If you want a game that doesn't just have no soul, but has NEGATIVE soul, that's Taiketsu on GBA. The team didn't even fucking try. 18's super is shooting missiles out of her back

FighterZ is surprisingly soulful

2007 was 12 years ago and you better be referring to this legends.
youtube.com/watch?v=X3MHRsH3b4Q

Advanced Adventure was dull as fuck and no amount of soulful visuals can justify it.

The only things it was missing were the sidekick enemies from the movies. They got garlic jr. but none of his henchmen. They got turles but none of his henchman. They got dr.wheelo but none of his henchman. Coulda been cool.

This game is pure love, sometimes I put it on for a couple minutes just to punch some bad guys because the combat feels so good.
It also blew my mind when I figured you could play as everything from bosses to minor enemies to a tiny fucking flying camera turret thing.

For all the shit it gets, Burst Limit was surprisingly good. It plays nice, looks really good and the story scenes are kino. Wish they made it at least to Buu's saga.

budokai tenkaichi 2

The Legacy of Goku 3.

bt2

buu's fury was one of the best GBA games, period

>Discovering the secret Broly fight
Ok, that was epic

>Taiketsu
I don't get how that american dev kept making garbage dbz games but also made Legacy of Goku 2 and Buu's Fury which are so damn good.

>Dogly out of everything
maybe putting in frieza might've made more sense since he showed up in the ending as a silhouette

I know right? Mind Space is personally my favorite.
youtube.com/watch?v=XVDWzcvHXcE&t=16s

>You

Attached: gfs_73261_1_5[1].jpg (478x318, 46K)

The GBA ones. Legacy of Goku I & II.

i can't op

1 was fucking garbage m8. 2 was decent, 3 was the best but super easy.
That said, you could tell they were made by people who were fans. There were some deep fucking cuts in there.

Legacy 1 is so fucking bad, I love to play through it before replaying 2 just to feel the massive jump in quality.

Fighterz.

>Tryhardz

Attached: 7ae7249762a96a7d7c998d8b1b7a9e51.png (756x1058, 271K)

God can you people stop jacking off over Budokai Tenkaichi and jack off over a real gem

DB doesnt fit as an RPG

>want to like Budokai 3
>Dragon Rush and the rock-paper-scissors shit is complete bullshit and literally ruins the game

You are wrong because it was done in Attack of the Saiyans and it was a great game.
Also the majority of the DBZ games made in the 8-bit era were RPGs.

not to mention
>Hyper mode to perform an ULT
>opponent backpedals

Budokai 3 > Tenkaichi 3

Budokai 3 was so fast-paced with constant teleporting behind each other, shit was great.

i didn't say it was bad, i liked it, but DBZ fits better as a fighting simulator

>constant teleporting behind each other, shit was great
Try fighting Omega at Z3 difficulty, hell, try fighting anyone with more than 4 big bars

Budokai 2 has more soul

>fighting simulator

When sparking 1 was out in japan I got my hands on a pirated copy and it blew my young mind away, for the first time I felt I was really playing the anime. Then when the english version came out I was so excited I'd finally be able to read the text but the americanized soundtrack took all the soul out of it

What the fuck is 'sparking 1'?

Nip version of BT1

Are you gonna get Heroes?

Attached: SDBHWM Character Icons.png (1904x909, 2.3M)

>switch
ffs

Attached: ze.png (711x362, 310K)

Budokai 3

Isn't that the mobile game?

he said Heroes, not dokkan or legends?

Yep. Looks like it'll have a ton of grinding, mindless collecting, and Dragon Ball shit. Totally up my alley. I mean, hey, I play Dokkan Battle.
Heroes in its original state is an arcade game in Japan and this Switch version/adaptation is the first the West has ever been able to play it.

You must love Fusions then.

Attached: H2x1_3DS_DragonBallFusions_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 432K)

>no love for Xenoverse

Attached: 906C60C0E8966FDCDC7AAF87E0C3B5E55DE8963C.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

No, your thinking of Dokkan/Legends. World Mission is a port of the Heroes arcade game, which is a digital card game. There's gonna be over 300 playable characters (not including transformations) and over 1100 cards, plus you can even create your own custom cards with different attacks and abilities.

It's also coming to PC.

Attached: SDBH Customs.png (1133x696, 1.71M)

it's just a toned BT series
if that's so i might get it

I clocked a lot of fucking hours on it. Think I got sick of it after the grind of getting all the fucking CAW characters and fusing them. Got all the regular characters and fusions though as far as I know.

Grinding for stuff shouldn't be too hard. IIRC, you can get items for customization by bonding with your teammates in the story mode. Pretty sure you can also unlock cards by beating missions.

Attached: SDBHWM Story.png (1200x1669, 1.23M)

Xenoverse is Tenkaichi but made by Dimps instead of Spike. Makes ya wonder what Budokai would be like if Spike made it instead of Dimps...

I'm just going to go into it pretty much blind and figure it out as I go. It promises mindless grinding and has Dragon Ball on the cover so I guess I have to buy it.

Attached: dragonballzsagas.jpg (3225x2156, 1.39M)

it would probably be more explosive and focuses more on techniques coloring like Jump force. Dimps focuses more on gameplay aspect, Spikes focuses on making a lightshow

Gameplay shouldn't be too hard, there is a tutorial to use.

Attached: SDBHWM Custom Moves.jpg (638x882, 126K)

building up the SS gauge is a pain and you didn't have it for more than half of the game

Okay, you don't have to just post every DBZ game ever made. Everyone knows Sagas is trash.
Can you believe this is the only DBZ game the Xbox EVER got?

What would happen if Spike made Tenkaichi 4, but it's looks like Jump Force? Some of the later Spike DBZ games looked like they were going in that direction.

i thought they had Ultimate tenkaichi?

Xbox =/= Xbox 360
Thanks Microsoft for your shit and confusing branding

Oh shit, that's a cool Sentai Saiyaman.

actually RB1,2 and Ult tenkaichi counts as 4,5,6, RB series made the already good BT3 controls stiffers and ult tenkaichi is just a rock paper scissors game

>actually RB1,2 and Ult tenkaichi counts as 4,5,6
Your personal headcanons don't count as fact

That's Great Saiyaman 3, a character made for World Mission. The main character, Beat, also has a Great Saiyaman 4 form too.

Attached: SDBHWM Great Saiyaman 3.png (1200x795, 593K)

Xenoverse is just Tenkaichi but considerably worse.

Tenkaichi 3 is the best dragonball game, the only thing it needed was online multiplayer, some character balancing and making the move from cutscene attacks to the interruptible in-game combo attacks like in XV.

Eh, I wouldn't call Raging Blast "Tenkaichi" per say. They're more like a reboot of the Tenkaichi formula. Also, Ultimate Tenkaichi should have never been called Ultimate Tenkaichi. Spike was smoking tar when they thought that shit up.

yeah, but RB was the best we'll get from the officials if we want anything remotely tenkaichi besides the modding community of course

clips.twitch.tv/BlatantHardAyeayeBigBrother
peak dragon soul

It inadvertently led to Xenoverse autism with the cross character equipable specials so no

i miss the spic mod stream bros

I do find it weird how there's a bunch of Tenkaichi mods, then nothing for Raging Blast, and then BOOM comes the Xenoverse mods.

Attached: SS3 ED.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

Spics pretty much loved BT3 and PS2 to death, Xenoverse is on steam so mods are pretty much given

FighterZ

I really hope XV3 has CPU v CPU, I want random fun like the old times.

fighting games with no CPU vs CPU is a fucking blasphemy what were they thinking?

Attached: x4kmufl22bb11.jpg (845x828, 50K)

I guess Dimps couldn't figure out how the camera would work for a CPU mode. They're still trying to figure out how to work out local.

You can do it with a simple mod, but ai working pretty slowly makes it pretty unexciting
I'm not even asking for them to start using infinities and ki blast cancels, but just following up their combos with supers consistently, and using using ults on broken enemies would help
Oh, right, they also literally have no code for transforming on their own, or using stamina breaks

Dimps should really hire some of the modding community to work on XV3, it sometimes feel like they can implement shit better than they can.

Most of the modders are fit better working with Spike since most modders concentrates on flashy stuffs rather than balancing it, for example, long as transformation animation which in practice will be guard breaked and unbalanced custom supers

Rate this team

Attached: Nothing but Bardock.png (788x339, 498K)

It looks pretty intelligent

Bardock 4 looks really weird, not ugly, just weird

Super Sonic Warriors 1 and 2

Attached: 1543992187374.jpg (1200x675, 103K)

It's because he's still has his tail wrapped around his waist despite the lack of armor.

Attached: Super Saiyan 4 Bardock PAUNCH.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

yeah, i guess the tail being wrapped around him made him look as if he's still wearing a proper armor, good design nonetheless

What's his powerlevel?

Attached: Gowasu One Hand Revelation.webm (1280x720, 1.98M)

The GBA series

Attached: 1533521725715.jpg (317x315, 32K)

More powerful than kekmasu

You got that right

Attached: Gowasu is Suffering.jpg (400x240, 72K)

The campaign was trash compared to 1 and 2, it lacked modes and it was bloated with characters with the same attacks and animations.

So
>BT1 for simplicity
>BT2 for campaign
>BT3 for lightshow

I literally can't. BT3 is peak soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMZjO96DxLs
kino

>people are this shit at video games
BT3 is fun and engaging as fuck (on the Wii) but B3 is literally the best DBZ game to date
>cant hit an AI with an ult when the AI is literally moving backwards and nothing else

Right i forgot to add
>Opponent back pedals
>Corners the bastard
>Readies an ULT uppercut
>Opponent teleports/pulls a quick smash/sidesteps, knocking your stamina out making you vulnerable
I love how satisfying it is when you landed an ULT but its infuriating compared to Shin Budokai

no offence but you literally must be awful, dont uppercut guard break, you can movement guardbreak for both dragonrush and ult
not only this but if the opponent is about to sidestep if you back step they basically land right infront of you
aka
LETS SEE HOW YOU LIKE THIS
WELCOME TO SUPER VEGETAS
BIG BANG ATTACK

Who's gonna be on your team? You can have up to 7 cards on a team.

Attached: SDBH Custom Cards.png (1251x704, 2.57M)

>card games

Lol, no. Not even as a Dragon Ball fan.

I always tried to break their guard with a transformation but that wouldnt work if i were to use Super Kino Bomb, hell the opponent can still teleport with 3 bars, Hyper mode was a mistake, its literally a 'dont come close' sign every time you or your opponent uses it, as a power up its pretty useless

>he doesnt know
if your ki management is good hypermode can beat ANY teleporting opponent
to sum it up, even if your hyper has depleted past 3 bars, you can still teleport as if you had 3
similarly you can still use 5 bar ult even if you're on the last sliver
this means you can (if 200 IQ) ALWAYS get an ult off if they try teleporting, cause you will always get the last teleport in, and the automatic hit can be used to trigger dragonrush, saving you from stagger
the real reason B3 is GOTY though is that power levels actually matter, krillin with unlocked potential will get fucking killed by kid buu every single time

It's a digital card game, plus this ain't your normal Hearthstone. This game plays more like a tactical RPG that happens to have cards as the roster. Depending on where you move your character on the field makes sure whether they attack, charge or do a super. Some can even do special abilities like summoning other characters, transforming, fusing or doing powerful team attacks.

Attached: SDBH Round 2.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

Attached: 151834909810502778237589237 spoiler dragon ball bdz piccolo daily dose.gif (100x100, 2K)

Why is chaitzu not on the cover?

thanks doc

I know that, but i sucked at Ki management and Ki powerhouse characters like Omega and Buu will always have good amount of ki

my biggest protip is to transform in stages rather than just going for super saiyan 4 right off the bat, as you already know you can get a free stun if you transform up in someones face, so for goku thats 5 free stuns (including kaioken up to ssj4)
other than that just manage ur ki lol

Of course, I'm going to pirate it on my PC, maybe even my Switch too

Fuck off Scamco, I'm not spending $60 + tip on a souped-up version of the Hero Colosseum mode in Xenoverse 2

Attached: piccolo-where-did-you-get-those-clothes.jpg (631x706, 57K)

Heroes isn't a souped-up Hero Colosseum, Hero Colosseum is a watered-down Heroes.

H-he's fast..

youtube.com/watch?v=UayZrwaI1R4

>Budokai 2
This.

Are you gonna make any custom cards?

Attached: Custom Cards SDBHWM.png (1792x285, 1.36M)

Yeah, i always did that, i started as SS2 to give the opponent a fist, then 3 to give em another and then 4 to give em the last one before spamming x10 kames on them

my memory is shit but rather than starting with fist you can use it at the end of one of the combos (>K K P P K into

Breakthrough! Goku for normal matches
Uub for World Tournament matches because his pushback was bonkers.

>gohan not even on the cover
>krillin and 18 are
Cucked

Best single player dbz

Best dbz fighting game

>Uub pushback
you missed a trick with The Great Saiyaman user
JUSTICE KIIIIICK
JUSTICE KIIIIICK
JUSTICE KIIIIICK

also i forgot to mention but
Breakthrough Vegeta > Breakthrough Goku
:^)

I thought i was the only one who found this viable

Attached: DB_Origins_Cover.png (220x198, 101K)

He was a close second, but Uub had a few extra bars. I have used Saiyaman to style one a nigga
ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU MY NAME

Hell yes I am. Will pirate it to try it out first, I don't want the same buyer's remorse I had after purchasing Xenoverse. It's definitely looking like a lot more fun though.

i was just about to say if saiyaman had 4 bars instead of 3 he would be very tough opponent, because justice punch is also pretty brutal
not even just by itself but you are preparing for the 20th justice kick and suddenly its justice punch, so you're fucked either way

>nobody posted budokai 3
fucking casuals

Attached: 1547838812824.jpg (3000x2825, 1.14M)

I doubt you can spam JK that much since it consumes 2 bars iirc
Read the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=2Df-pYkKxQg

Attached: 1550074540784.png (566x405, 454K)

Literally the post above you, and ctrl F gives 8 results.

Attached: 1.jpg (500x281, 34K)

>Gay Tour Final Bout
>Almost nothing from Gay Tour is in
Who made this title?

yeah but everyone charges to full ki pretty much as much as possible

>weeb refuses to read threads and just wants attention
theres a shock

>everyone charges to full ki
(laughs in Shenron)

>Spams not!DragonFucker and occasionally whirlwind spin

I'm a huge DB fag and I've never even heard of half the games in this thread

>every match he plays isnt HUUUUH- HUUUUHHHH- HUUUH-Over here! Missed me! Missed me! HUUUH HUUUH- POWER UP!

FighterZ is pure soul

Attached: DragonballFighterZ.webm (720x404, 1.98M)

I've only played most of the old gens until Xenoverse 1

yea that's why SSJ4 and broly are only useable characters and u will get fucked if u use any normal shit

More like
>fuses
>spams soul strike

I unironically liked this game

broly is one of the worst characters in the game sir and can be destroyed by krillin easily
broly literally takes up about half of the fucking world tournament stage for fucks sake
broly cannot play conservitevly because he is so easy to hit, so he has to agressive
meaning playing against broly is easy because YOU just play conservitevly and blast chunks off him

Suupaa daagon borru zeeto
Advanced adventure and the Wii "remake"
B3
Attack of the saiyans
all of them probably posted already but fuck reading a thread and shit

His ult activation is him lunging at his opponent which provides a huge hitbox, because he only uses 4 skill tray, use the rest for senzu, youll dab on everyone in the tournament

Do you think Vegeta does that with his dick inside Bulma's pussy

Attached: surprised buruma.jpg (480x360, 15K)

WELCOME TO OBLIVION

and then finding out the chad yamcha was the best chance you had at winning that fight. good times.

It's this or Legacy of Goku 2

Attached: sswgba.jpg (381x385, 83K)

hmmmmmmmm
interesting
you are right, if you arent a shitter and can keep ki, you can ez win
playing against other humans would be a big struggle though, world tourny AI is pretty laughable

Just remember to spam your supers as soon as the opponent ki drops below 3, dont spam on Gero tho

>opponent spams super
>hold G
>win

I was talking about AI, as soon as one of your super hits, continue blasting them as they recover

wow thanks for the tutorial on how to beat pissstain AI 30 posts into a B3 discussion

>Yakon
What now, homo?

>Fusion
>uses ki
Because their ki bar is replaced by time limit, they can spam teleport and supers as much as they want

I seem to remember that it also sucks time away from fusions. If not, then I am the homo.
I mainly used Heart Virus and Mecha frieza and OHOHOHO away.

>hurr i spam so i win smile
spamming supers is incredibly easy to counter
spamming teleports you just have to aggro so they think "oh hes attacking i'll counter TP" but then you dont so they go for the attack, and then you attack and they werent prepared and they go "fuck, alright next time"
repeat this forever

i think you are thinking of if you use rage in fusion but i also cant remember cause senile

I was fighting against AI anyway, i know very well i'll get my ass handed in Multi if i played like that