Hot Take: "The World Revolving" is the only song in Deltarune that lives up to the standard set by Undertale

Hot Take: "The World Revolving" is the only song in Deltarune that lives up to the standard set by Undertale.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (230x240, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sBhJP0VWy8
youtube.com/watch?v=orLe7qluemo
youtube.com/watch?v=Qwf-HArH6ko
youtube.com/watch?v=9LT30cG29Bs
youtu.be/jiidwNbUO2s
soundcloud.com/rahr480-2/chaos-king
youtu.be/o4gXn0zY9y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hot take: Undertale is shit

Attached: 1545952658142.gif (200x150, 1.47M)

*destroys your whole argument*
youtube.com/watch?v=4sBhJP0VWy8

youtube.com/watch?v=Qwf-HArH6ko

Attached: sansdefauldoittoem.gif (600x634, 2.04M)

Field of Hopes and Dreams

Attached: steel chair effect.gif (300x178, 759K)

Very bad opinion.

I think "The World Revolving" is a bit overrated and I think Deltarune's ost is on track to be on par with Undertale once the full game is out.

Chaos King is a weak boss theme

Nah, there are plenty of decent songs in Deltarune. Field of Hopes and Dreams is better than the vast majority of overworld themes in Undertale, and “VS Susie” is one of the more underrated battle themes (if not criminally short). When you consider how many songs in Undertale are connected by the same handful of leitmotifs, Deltarune probably has a bigger ratio of good, original pieces.

I don't know about the inclusion of Chaos King, but Field Of Hopes And Dreams is a genuine banger.

I just have weird tastes and Chaos King is a fucking jam for me

Attached: sanss.png (320x300, 6K)

>tfw unironically love Megalovania

Attached: D021dWRU8Ack1FB.jpg (982x872, 169K)

Is it possible to ironically love Megalovania?

I've heard people get burned out on it on account of meme oversaturation

King Boss is good, but it sounds like something for a mini boss. Im surprised you didn't post hip shop.

Field of Hopes and Dreams and Rude Buster are better than anything in Undertale.

Yes but you just said it's possible to ironically -hate- it.
Not that it's possible to ironically love it.
Love and hate are opposites.

What happened to Megalovania is what happened to Entrance of the Gladiators. That song was originally composed to accompany war heroes returning home, and it was used in circuses to introduce clowns for the humorous contrast and subversion of expectations. This, however, led to him simply becoming the Clown Theme, and the intended connotations were lost. Megalovania has similarly become a joke by itself, to the point where the first four notes alone have made some people crack up.

Underrated track coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=9LT30cG29Bs

i want to naizuri suzie

Best track coming through

youtu.be/jiidwNbUO2s

goddammit I could listen to Rude Buster all day. it's been a long while since I played an RPG with a such a kickass generic battle theme

Attached: 1550360480802.png (492x500, 347K)

based
there IS no standard, and there never was. just look at and the absolute trash being circulated

Attached: GET DABBED ON, RETARD.jpg (1080x1080, 178K)

Andrew? Andrew Hussie? Is that you?

Andrew, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Andrew Hussie. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Andrew, being that you're about 35 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is MS Paint Comics, Andrew Hussie, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Andrew, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Andrew, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Now excuse me, I have to work on Undertale 2. My accountant estimates over sixty million dollars in sales.

Attached: 1526870634275.png (378x320, 306K)

If you are gonna post Chaos King at least post the good version:
soundcloud.com/rahr480-2/chaos-king

I really didn't expect him to scream GOD DAMN IT! when you solved his first puzzle so easily. I expected him to pull a Papyrus and make up some bullshit about it being a test or something. It genuinely cracked me up because I didn't expect it.

The battle theme and field of hopes and dreams do, too.

>hot take
gayest normalnigger twitter faceberg tier shit i ever heard

As someone who is yet to play the whole Deltarune, but got spoiled on World Revolving, I have to agree. I've had this on repeat all day. How did you fucking know?

I agree with the Field of Hopes and Dreams one.
Not sure about the others.

The dark world is Kris' imagination and he draws inspiration around his real world and alternate timelines to create it. Rouxls Kaard feels like he's a mix of Papyrus and Metatron. That's my theory anyway.

So any ideas on chapter 2?

Attached: 62f28c83-98d5-4fbf-93b3-a3b12f9b0af7.gif (450x350, 236K)

The World Revolving isn't even that good, just nonsensical loud circus noises. Now Field of Hopes and Dream, Scarlet Forest and Chaos King, BOI.

Attached: 1537069285833.gif (500x375, 500K)

>just nonsensical loud circus noises

Attached: 1551546933512.jpg (750x896, 405K)

Based

Attached: 1468558790545.gif (700x394, 556K)

I'm not the only one who gets the feels whenever they hear the Don't Forget leitmotif, right? Even in something as cheerful as Fields of Hopes and Dreams or Beginning I can't help but be reminded of the lyrics and how I relate to them.

youtu.be/o4gXn0zY9y4

Attached: 1549509373724m.jpg (954x1024, 101K)

I guess

Contrarians need not apply.

someone make a vocaroo of Toby explaining to Itoi what a butter dragon is

Attached: UNDER TALL.jpg (603x634, 200K)

I love this theme too user.

Attached: 22018-11-30_12-47-00.png (600x630, 314K)

God, what a fucking blight on an otherwise fine game.

>popular game bad