If devs wanted us to play as Cassandra, then why'd they make Alexios so sexy?

If devs wanted us to play as Cassandra, then why'd they make Alexios so sexy?

Attached: alexios.jpg (1341x2048, 339K)

you may not be surprised to learn that Kassandra is damn near this muscular

>women
>physically strong
Even in fiction, I don't buy it.

Playing as Alexios and ignoring all sluts and fags is the best way to go

Attached: 1552199783994.png (165x229, 102K)

shes the direct descendent of someone who was a legend so she gets a bit of a pass

Attached: PROMOTION.png (207x142, 90K)

im watching my gf play the game and shes only allowed to have lesbian sex

question, when alexios fucks a girl, does he pick her up and carry her into the house? because that's what Kassandra does. I'd find it hilarious if Alexious is more gentle or something

I regret playing as Kassandra. The end of DLC Episode 2 was so bad, and now I could care less about Episode 3. Why the fuck did they have to make it about parenthood? I just wanna fuck everyone I see.

Because Alexios was designed to satisfy both men and women, while Kassandra was designed to satisfy only women. With Alexios, women want to be fucked by him, while men admire him. Kassandra, on the other hand, is what women admire; a strong woman who isn't too pretty and doesn't have a nice body, so most men wouldn't be attracted to her.

>women want to be fucked by him
i'm a man that wants to be fucked by him tho

If devs wanted us to play as Cassandra, why did her VA sound so boring?

>who isn't too pretty

she's beautiful. she was not even remotely designed to be less than beautiful.

alexios sounds like a random guy pretending to be batman with a greek accent

Point is that Alexios has mass appeal, while Kassandra has very little appeal. Women want to play Alexios so they can fawn over him, while men would rather self-insert as a chad than look at Kassandra's 12-year-old boy body.

Take off her shirt sometime. Even her face is only average. She just isn't a goblina like some other western females.

I don't find Alexios appealing whatsoever. Kassandra seems like the obviously canon character. More work was put into her. VA is better, face is better.

Her body is a modified male body from the looks of it, dunno why they skimped there. Doesn't look right. I wasn't talking about her body. Her face is inarguably beautiful.

And thats why its great.
Its saturday morning cartoon tier.

Attached: Desktop_2018_10_14_12_15_19_054.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

They didn't. The whole "Cassandra is Canon!" thing was bullshit made up on the spot by some Ubisoft employee. All the promo materials and extras featured Alexio front and centre, which the pander outlets like Kotaku even pointed out and got salty about. This is because the business people at the top who make these decisions have actual metrics to back up the knowledge that female protags just don't sell as well. This is not to say a female protag can't sell or shouldn't sell, but it's harder, because it's harder to get men and women to both accept a female than it is to get both to accept a male -- because men and women have roughly similar idea's of what an admirable or attractive male is, and for a man playing an attractive man is a power trip, whereas for a female playing an attractive female is a reminder of their own inferiority.

I have a female friend whose not too crazy, and she loves Assassins Creed - primarily because of Ezio, because she wants him to pound her like mochi.

>Game has a mode you can turn on where there are no quest markers
>There's literally extra voiced dialogue just for this mode where the NPCs tell you where to go and what to do
>this is the type of feature that Yea Forums would and should be jerking off to
>if so many of them didn't universally hate the game and totally miss out on it because of preconceived notions

Pottery.

>whereas for a female playing an attractive female is a reminder of their own inferiority.

nah, not true at all. My gfu loves playing kassandra. Her specific thoughts about the current state of games, paraphrased:

"I don't get why they're making the women characters uglier on purpose. I play video games to be in a fantasy"

surprise user women are people like you too

Is that weird shit supposed to be body hair?

Strong women do exist, even if they're outliers. It's a video game, your characters aren't supposed to be average, they're supposed to be well-above average.

>My gfu loves playing kassandra.
Kassandra is also an ironing board though

alright, fair, it was incorrect of me to assume women would be turned off by an attractive female protagonist. But if you did that, you don't win with the professionally outraged.

Every girl who plays games is like that. They prefer cuter characters, skimpier outfits, etc.
The problem is the hamplanet goblins vastly outnumber normal women who play games. Maybe... I don't know actually. I try not affiliate with that crowd. Perhaps they're just a vocal minority.

Attached: 1295940065053.jpg (896x672, 112K)

I don't think they necessarily outnumber. They're just very, very vocal, and obsessively use social media to have a voice.

she doesn't really like skimpy outfits but also doesn't mind them and especially hates japanese lolita stuff. she was so incredibly psyched when she was able to put 2B in the battle armor instead of default costume.

Forgot "I know" in that first sentence.

lol chestlet

Not true. If anything I'm betting there are more ordinary women who play games than harpies. However said harpies are much louder.

Also going to say "not true"

i have never actually seen one of those hamplanet goblin pink hair bitches in real life in my life. I know like 7 girls who play video games and are just normal people.