Why do female gamers want gay romance instead of hetero romance?

Why do female gamers want gay romance instead of hetero romance?

Attached: 1548345588133.jpg (900x1306, 487K)

Because it includes double the amount of cute boys doing potentially sexy shit.

Same reason straight dudes bite the hook over yuri bait shit. Why have one cute girl you might see do sexy shit when you could have two cute girls?

Male gamers like themselves lesbian romance when it's executed properly, or made by eastern developers

Same reason dudes want girl on girl action
It's hot

i wish i was a cute yaoi boy

>when it's executed properly
Oh fuck off, /u/. You'd lick the salty discharge of two fat lesbians licking each other's hairy armpits, if you could.

Seething

>tfw no qt bro to play games with and then have him suck you off so you can slide your cock in his ass and cum inside him as he tries to finish a boss battle

It's really rare to have cute boys in video games

Most male leads are unattractive sexually, have scars, unattractive proportions, strategic butt covering, etc. They're meant to be self-inserts for the boy playing the game, so they can't be attractive or that would be distracting

Because gay romance is inherently more pure and they know it. Real love only exists between two males.

sounds like a good way to get poopdicked

I'd certainly watch it because it's something different

Fuck off faggot.

Attached: 1493271982315.jpg (279x394, 15K)

I just want an online bf to play games with

same

Attached: 64025780_p3.jpg (750x1038, 530K)

>feminine face and tits
Get out of here with this straight shit

That's not a feminine face, that's a boy face. And he doesn't have tits. You're the straight one if you can't recognize a cute gay boy.

Attached: 64741198_p24.png (614x900, 277K)

An important part of being attractive to women is not only being an attractive male, but being specifically better(or, more attractive) than other males("mogging"). With a man and a woman in a relationship, women can see men that suite their taste and may self-insert as the woman, but it's with gay male relationships that they're most able to see a clear "alpha"(Though I hate to use the term), a man that is the most masculine in the given scenario. It's why, even though women are not attracted to more feminine men, they often make appearances in fictional relationships adored by women; they're more realistically able to be used as a tool for the more powerful male to project his power onto. Pairings with 2 masculine male figures most often feature BDSM, rape, or other ways for one male to be clearly dominant over the other.

Attached: 1520464889703.jpg (640x560, 59K)

every detail in that pic is masculine. fuck off heterotranny. twinks and traps belong to us gays.

female characters are usually annoying

The same reason guys like lesbian stuff.
It's hot.

You fucking degenerates belong on a burning cross. I hope you kill yourselves and die alone.

These are cute gay boys
What you posted is a female.

Attached: Mouhou-Gakuen-Dentou-Geinoubu-1_òö-01.jpg (900x1276, 247K)

Because gay romance is pure and cute. Heteroshit is disgusting and shallow.

Attached: 50658524_p1.jpg (660x932, 359K)

Don't bully

I'm gonna live longer just to spite you

they look like shit
what's with the monkey ears and really high nose?