Newsweek named Hideo Kojima as one of the top ten people of 2002

>Newsweek named Hideo Kojima as one of the top ten people of 2002.
>In 2008, Next-Gen placed him seventh in their list of "Hot 100 Developers 2008."
>In 2009, IGN placed him sixth in their list of top game creators of all time.
>At the 2008 MTV Game Awards, Hideo was given the award show's first Lifetime Achievement Award for a game designer
>Was also honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2009 Game Developers Conference.
>At the 2014 National Academy of Video Game Trade Reviewers (NAVGTR) awards, Kojima was credited for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes' nomination for the category Game, Franchise Adventure.
>In December 2015, Kojima was invited to accept an award from The Game Awards for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. However, Konami prevented him from attending the awards ceremony.
>In February 2016, Kojima received the AIAS Hall of Fame Award at 19th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards.
>In December 2016, Kojima was able to attend The Game Awards 2016 and accepted the Industry Icon Award.
>On October 12, 2017, Kojima received a Lifetime Achievement Award at the Brasil Game Show.

Hideo Kojima is one of the most influential video game directors of all-time. He wrote every single MGS game to date. What makes him even further stand out is the immersive storytelling and major plot twists made him even better. No other gaming series can even compare. In all of his level designs he added so much attention to detail to literally everything. Every single MGS character you encounter had depth and personality. And it's all thanks to Hideo Kojima and his team to ever bring something so unique to the table. And without him, video gaming would never be the same.

You cannot top a better video game director like Hideo Kojima. You literally can't. He won a ton of awards and made some impactful things to the industry.

Attached: 1_SbuTS7HqgGeUErIiVBS5BQ.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

ok yeah, so? dunno if best ever but I like mgs and kojima is cool. waiting for DS, even if I didnt like TPP much

>ok yeah, so?
isn't Yea Forums a place to talk about vidya

probably yeah but you should've made a post full of shit-slinging and opening with a "fuck this hack" or something. u new here?

I've been on this website longer than you. Since 2006.

im also 2006

The only reason he gets these awards is because he sold his soul to the kikes back then.

How do you think he knew the future with MGS2?

How do you think he got to be VP of Konami?

How do you think he was introduced to the Hollywood kikes?

Why do you think Sony aka Jewny is letting him make a game with a bunch of celebrities?

It's not because he's talented, he wanted to get into the film industry but failed at that.

Attached: avi arad.jpg (1327x700, 103K)

>Being this much of a tinfoil hat

Hideo Kojima and his team worked their asses off. They deserve to be one of the greats in the vidya industry

I think more credit should go to the developers who gave his ideas life. People seem to think he singlehandedly makes these games.

How is it tinfoil you moron? I asked you some questions to get you thinking but apparently you're braindead. He got Kiefer Southerland into his video game, the kikery behind Kojima is astounding. You probably just don't know what Hollywood, Jews, and Sony really operate.

sounds like he's a cool dude then

he made up some of it

Based Kojimbo saving vidya industry

When will Silent Hills come out?
I don't care about his baby carrying walking simulator. :3

you ready?
i'm gonna say it
i'm gonna do it
here it comes
you ready?
are you fucking READY?

overrated.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

He didn’t write MGR though

Kys you fucking faggot.

>Silent Hills never ever

Attached: crash sad.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

seething

Attached: Smugjima.png (378x378, 179K)

God, is there even a bigger overrated hack in the industry than him?

Spin-offs are shit and don't count.

fuck kojima
you feel it too don't you?

Attached: metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-cover-i26603.jpg (401x600, 56K)

Making the mother of all omelettes here user

he's a hack and was carried by fukushima

This guy is more relevant than Kojima ever dreamed to be, but he doesn't make himself to be a diva.

Attached: zampella.jpg (1920x1301, 346K)

konami made the correct decision firing kojima

he was too much of a diva and was costing them too much money

death's stranding is going to fail because kojima doesn't know the meaning of restraint and you're never going to see another game from him afterwards

Attached: 1533991768786.png (2518x1024, 337K)

>Made generic FPS games

You're such a contrarian faggot

>was costing them too much money

Because Kojima is a revolutionary video game artist. Kojima thinks ahead of what his projects really are and sacrifices everything on the line to make the best game that he could possibly make. This is why he's one of the greatest directors of all time.

>he was too much of a diva

Who the fuck uses this word in 2019? Grandpa?

Isn’t that the motherfucker who chose to release TF2 when it did? Completely killing the franchise in the process so badly that it required a fortnite reboot to even get 3 back on the table?

Or did I mix up devs again?

>thinks ahead
>MGSV started development in 2010 and wasn't even remotely close to being complete in 2015
>after over $80mil in budget

Not to mention, it's repeating itself with Death Stranding.

>starts development in 2015
>still no gameplay or release date four years later
.>actually made two trailers with celebrities in them before they had a fucking engine

Yeah look at Konami now... look at them go. Seriously what the fuck is Konami even doing right now?

>Made generic FPS games
Nigger, he made the standard for the games even Kojima had copied. Not to mention his games influenced entire generations and game culture. Modern Warfare 2 alone in 4 years sold half of what entire Metal Gear series did in 30 years.
EA was the publisher.

Attached: 201028srp004.jpg (595x335, 70K)

Making money.

He's alright

>famous video game maker manage to get celebrities onboard for his projects
>but surely, he couldn't have done so without da joo

first off, lemme say that konami is apparently a shithole place to work at with some hugely incompetent and petty (to the point of like downright evil) executives. I take to pleasure in defending konami. But konami is a business trying to manufacture and then sell a product in order to turn a profit, and kojima was pissing away money, throwing away work that already was done and stretching development time into infinity. Secondly, I'm pretty sure you are supposed to be 18 to post on this website, son.

Oh man it’s almost like they made an entire engine AND as much of MGSV as they did in that time.

Which I honestly give credit to compared to KH3 just dropping luminous for U4 to rush out some 2 year Disney approved dog turd

Makes more money than with Kojima.

Fox Engine development started in 2008, while rest of team was working on PW.

Kojima doesn't make games he makes films THEN he makes games. Just to hide the hack

Attached: msg_hideo_avi_sony-pictures_1.jpg (503x293, 72K)

He's associated with the kikes user.

Konami didn't make that engine for MGSV, it was made for MGR which was cancelled. It was their "MT Framework", it's used in all of their games(though they stopped making games now apparently). It started being developed right after MGS4 came out in 2008.

Fox Engine started work in 2008, as soon as MGS4 was complete.

By focusing on mobile and pachinko/slot games and almost completely dropping their console dev?

I know you’re that kind of faggot who’s just gonna day “yeah but they make more money at the end of the day so I’m right” but they also completely went creatively bankrupt doing that. PES sure but that’s been a microtransaction fuck off for years now where it’s straight up mobile game philosophy in a console experience.

So sure they’re making more money.

I'd say Miyazaki is better when it comes to pure gameplay but Kojima's crazy idea really make him outshine most in the long run.

>Ghost babel
>shit
OK there buddy

>pachinko/slot games
Here's that meme again. Try looking at investor's materials instead of parroting Yong and rest of Kojimadrones.
In fact pachinko is doing so badly, they had to merge it with something else in reports.

Hes one of the few game directors that acts like an actual director of shit
He maintains a good image and knows how to hold onto the business relations hes got

Considering most directors need impecible people skills in order to do their jobs effecively and since most games are made by small office renting aspies with a degree and a twitter account, its no wonder he just runs with it

So what's your fucking point?
It doesn't matter if they're making or not making money, what matters is the fact they've been doing jackshit with their videogame IPs

Shinji Mikami is a better director than Kojima.

Attached: pictures.jpg (568x296, 203K)

After MGS4, PW, and V you know that's bullshit.

Attached: thanks kojima.jpg (1512x5411, 2.96M)

why are we here?

He is a huge hack

Attached: lupin-iii-green-vs-red-recensione-del-terzo-ova-della-serie-anime-v2-38210.jpg (1504x940, 237K)

Or maybe they just don't want to spend years worth of money for marketing like with Kojima and MGSV? Just look at Capcom, games released 6-9 months after being announced and still a success. One of main reasons behind TPP disappointment was because of years worth of hype only to end up with incomplete product.
After all, even back when Kojima was at Konami working on MGSV they barely had anything to offer other than PES. Ironically, they actually revived Bomberman now.
And now look at Death Stranding. Trailer shown before they even decided which engine to use, basically an excuse to travel around the world to meet up with celebrities and get called sweet words, while game is already behind the schedule.

This doesn't make sense, MGS has always had a clear line between gameplay cutscene. The gameplay is pure gameplay with no railroading shit and yes, the cutscenes are movies.

every other game is better than mgs2, except portable ops