Why do you think that men tend to harass Women in gaming communities? Is it something endemic to gaming itself...

Why do you think that men tend to harass Women in gaming communities? Is it something endemic to gaming itself? How do we stop this problem?

Attached: what youd ream of dating.png (586x667, 576K)

I don't understand where the confusion comes from. You're a man. You know how men think. You know why this happens.

people of all kinds get harassed in gaming communities, it's basically a rite of passage to get flamed

>women
I hate to break it to you, OP, but...

Attached: proto headmates.png (587x511, 69K)

Because girls find a way to make everything either about them or if there’s an issue, it’s always someone else’s fault. They let their emotions control them. Usually worse at games than the average male. Can’t understand the difference between banter and actual threats
>how do we stop this
You don’t. Just leave the server

shut up, nigger

>women want to be treated like men
>cant handle the banter
>suddenly its an epidemic

If you are so utterly depraved and degenerated that you confine yourself to a “gaming community” you deserve every bit of harassment that comes your way.

i've dated 2 trannies, both cute but all they're good for is sex

you can't say n**ger on a blue board dude

Usually I find the opposite, girls get treated like queens and it rips apart guilds because fun and digital anesthesia no longer become the sole reasons some of the guys play the game.

oh sorry spic

Most ppl on my job is women and yes its true. Its never their fault, its always someone elses.

This. If you're not a straight white male, we WILL harrass you out of our community.

>we
>this whole post
Who are you trying to fool here tranny shill

fuck off retard

>any

Attached: 1456212920221.jpg (480x300, 16K)

Kill yourself ResetEra

>what gamer boys dream of dating
Tranny delusions never cease to amaze me but I guess you have to be delusional to cut dick your dick off and get mad when people tell you it's a bad decision.

Attached: facepalm.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

gamers they can't keep getting away with it

What mode is this?

Attached: 1530062721762.png (720x1064, 1.17M)

Men can't harass women if there are no women.

Alot simply don't interact with enough women to know how they behave. When guys like something they just like it. But girls are more social and think differently, when they like something they associate it with their identity and view it as part if their "image."

Example: If a dude likes Zelda then he just plays it and might casually bring it up in conversation. If a girl likes Zelda she will broadcast it to the world and tell anyone who will listen. This seems tryhard and attention seeking to guys and comes off as disingenuous.

Now there are girls who are attention seeking and just want to fit in, but alot aren't.

my jew detector is tingling

Attached: hitlerdubs.jpg (236x306, 13K)

Don’t you have a discord to go to, tranny?

>but harass out of their communities when they find out they're dudes irl

lol

danny devito mode

That's a dude, no one wants to date it.

Peak performance

No one who likes zelda is not a dumbass.

Yabba Dabba Yikes

trannies and femboys make for excellent BFs if they put some effort in

Attached: degenerate male.jpg (944x1599, 488K)

>Bullies harass individuals who have easy to target aspects of who they are and/or give a significant reaction to the treatment
>Women immediately stand out in majority male gaming communities (at least in-game)
>Even a female who does not call attention to what they are immediately stand out as different in voice, appearance, and possibly mannerisms
>Within the harassment that occurs naturally within gaming communities, this becomes and easy target
>Whereas many women do not pay it any mind of just play the game, many other communities and even the market calls direct attention to it, inflaming the issue even more and giving power to individuals who seek attention through harassment
>Entire campaigns such as Bully Hunters and general statements from developers come out, sparking even more fuel for the fire

TL;DR It's a masculine market/community that is already rife with harassment, in which being female makes you stand out and thus a bigger target.

The best way to stop the problem is to provide clear and effective ways of reporting harassment to developers, utilizing blocking/muting options in-game, not giving further attention to idiots online, and generally just playing vidya for the sake of playing vidya, not to create a social message or push certain products. In the end, harassment won't go away, but you can react to it in such a manner that will reduce its inflammation.

Jesus those proportions are so odd. Looks like if it stands up the arms would be down to its knees.

The irony is pretty thick.

"what gamer boys think can push over but run away irl because I can fuck their shit up"

guy you're responding to here

lmao at your comment and pic, terrible hair and skin and that plush is cringe, try harder

>Women in gaming communities?
they should be no where near gaming in the first place... it's like men getting into my little pony that woul- oh right there are fucking degenerate homos that like mlp. Well, same case here.

imagine being this delulu

gaming attracts angry losers with no real world accomplishments is why

I'm glad that's all you got from an example point retard

Gorilla mode

What did ze mean by this?

is full blown tranny fetishism a real thing, like I can sort of understand shemales on some level but I don't think I've ever anyone specifically attracted to mtfs with fake vaginas

if women didn't bitch about this thing they'd just bitch about some other thing

there are lots of women who aren't insufferable and do game of course, but they aren't the ones who make all this fucking racket about virtual rape in Grand Theft Auto or some company hosting a QNA on "the wrong site". Pakistan is literally on the cusp of an actual war, illegals are being handed the right to vote in their elections, yet these "activists" instead care about literally the stupidest fucking shit imaginable.

Attached: 1454114566980.png (1321x297, 44K)

>it

Attached: Sucy wtf.jpg (379x469, 19K)

>Is it something endemic to gaming itself? How do we stop this problem?
Encourage them to drink bleach of course.

>men tend to harass women
I haven't seen that in years. I've seen women be welcomed into communities, only to end up driving themselves out time and time again because they keep lying and dividing(or attempting to), intentional or otherwise. I know multiple people who have met their wives through gaming communities.
Not me though, :^)

Shut the fuck up tranny, the best solution is to get you to your final destination as fast as possible

Attached: 1550967019266.jpg (571x803, 52K)

everyone in this thread is a retard btw, except for me of course

T. Incels

Only if you're just as much of a degenerate as they are. Normal people wouldn't touch that thing with a 10ft pole.

>Can’t understand the difference between banter and actual threats

Pretty much what this user said. 99% of them can't handle the way guys talk when they drop their filters and just want to have fun. They take things like shittalking 100% seriously and think their life is in danger. Meanwhile even a 12 yr old boy will laugh it off and get back to the game.

Attached: NO FUN.jpg (488x516, 92K)

God-tier deadlifting proportions

>Not wanting to date another man means you are an incel now

Attached: 1548265844315.png (766x453, 621K)

Yikes

Why are the so many trannies in the speedrunning community? The mental problems you need to have to be able to play the same game all day for years, and the ones you need to have gender dysphoria must be related somehow.

Only femboys and twinks make good bfs. Trannies are fucking disgusting and should be executed.