What did Sakurai do wrong?

> Dominates discussion on Yea Forums 24/7 for months
> Completely dead now

Attached: Super Smash Bros Ultimate.jpg (800x800, 235K)

>best roster and gameplay in the series
>10 steps back in every other department

There just nothing worth doing the single player is lackluster as fuck compared to other games and they completely stripped out most of the online options.

Everyone is too busy playing it to post.

most of the people on Yea Forums are rosterfags, not people who genuinely care about the game.

Yea Forums only cares about the roster for Smash games, not the actual games themselves.

>Six threads related to Smash in the catalog
>Dead

Attached: 1522022572673.jpg (702x264, 67K)

Wtf did you expect? This is a vidya board not a smash bros board, even with all the autism here why would anyone talk about a months old game?

Yeah user. Games tend to not be as hot as they were 4 months later.

>> Completely dead now
You must not be browsing that often user. Every other thread is a smash leak or "fucking xyz is too good in for glory"

Rosterfags aren't real Smash fans.

Bait

There's nothing to talk about until Joker comes out with 3.0 or the next character dlc is announced

I still can't buy a switch...

He released a second expansion pack for a stale 11 year old game instead of making a new game.

Nothing. It's normal

>if you don't have 10 threads up 24/7, your game is dead

Attached: 1485565499295.png (500x338, 44K)

I'm still playing, but there's not much else to talk about until Joker and the new patch roll out.

As soon as Mr. 2 is revealed, the board will swarm will discussion again.

This

Attached: what killed Smash bros.png (512x402, 212K)

? theres like 3 other threads and a general at all times on Yea Forums

What the actual fuck does “dead” even mean to people on this board? Or is usage of this word just a shitposting reflex?

I'm actually glad the dlc autism died down a bit for now. Though I wonder if a shitstorm will brew if they will show character 2.

Good

The sooner you learn that half the threads on this board are just baiting for (You)s, the less stress you'll have.

No DLC news.

I played through all the single player content and already played a whole bunch of online multiplayer. There really isn't anything more to do with the game.

I've never understood this, go to any rosterfag thread on any internet community and outside speculation they seem to know nothing about the game they are so 'passionate' about.

Why do you even care who gets into a game you barely play?

Unrelated to the topic, but does anyone else think the freeze frames when a hit lands feel like soccerguy went a little overboard? I noticed it immediately when I picked up the game, there are more freeze frames than 4 had and it's made me play slower as a result. Maybe I'm paranoid, but it just doesn't feel right to me.

Fake adventure mode.

The everyone is here is nice, but they should have done it sooner.
Also grinch leak being fake was such a letdown.

>New game comes out, dominates discussion 24/7
>Completely dead now

Basically, every new game that comes out.

Newfags are so cute.

In terms of singleplayer it's still better than Smash Wii U/3DS, plus it's a fighting game/party game so multiplayer is going to be it's main focus.

Down throw with Isabelle’s fishing rod doesn’t spike midair

Also as the meta settled, people now want actual advice on how to git gud. Yea Forums is clearly not the place for that

Its a fighting game aside from dlc what even is there to talk about

Attached: 1552281315892.png (344x380, 153K)

UN! DIEU! TROIS!
His reveal really was unprecedented.

Yea Forums is composed of smash casuals who unironically thought the belmonts and k. rool were good at launch.

If the game had some ridiculous, glaring flaw it'd be getting posted to hell and back. Yea Forums doesn't talk about good video games.

two weeks after release*

>What did Sakurai do wrong?
He gutted the game of all interesting and fun single player elements to focus on enabling roster faggotry

>tfw want Dante in Smash but if he gets in I'll want Vergil and Nero too

Attached: 1552190382028.jpg (580x636, 76K)

Future Version updates are adding more game mode content evidenced by Version 3.0. By the last update, it might have mostly everything back from previous games.

fuck off jidf

I miss collecting Trophys instead of fucking PNG files

Does anybody actually give a shit about Home Run Contest? People were just shitting themselves over it because it was cut. Take a toddler's toy away and he'll throw a fit even if he never played with it.

>literally the logic that led to EVERYONE IS HERE

Sure was. Pathetic.

Smash is a game that’s fun to get hyped about rather than the actual game. The best concept ever, meh execution

so you can make epic character reveal reaction videos

~there is literally~
~a zero/smash tier thread~
~maybe you'd like to see~
~the catalog~

He didnt put Sans in...yet

He didn't do anything wrong.

>pathetic singleplayerfags that pretend they spent more than an hour messing around with the minigames. They are pretty much impossible to please despite Ultimate's massive adventure mode, and would bitch if this game was anything short of a 30 hour Brawl epic.

>rosterfags that don't even care about the game. They are just series fanboys or shitposters that create what is the equivalent of a political campaign run to get their favorite character into Smash. Most often achieved through literal propaganda and / or endless hype and speculation.

Congrats. This is 90% of the Smash "community" and they will drop the game after three months. Tourneyfags actually care and have a sincere interest in the game. They are too busy playing it to bitch about Geno or a Home Run Contest mode from 2001.

Attached: 088.png (1195x1151, 156K)

We're all playing it now.

did you miss the 3 day tournament for it that has been getting threads 24/7

This.

based

If Smash doesn't have at least 17 threads on Yea Forums then it's considered "dead".

I love Nintendo but god damn are Nintenbabies retarded.

Because everyone was shitposting about either what characters they want, whether it’s still a port, or believing the fake leakers at the time.

unrealistic expectations and the fact that the game is shit