Vergil fight is a million times better with the old music

youtube.com/watch?v=hHT4jOwUpGc
>Vergil fight is a million times better with the old music
Why was Capcom so retarded when it came to everything that wasn't the battle themes in DMC5?

Attached: DMC5-Vergil-EXWM.jpg (937x789, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBEq_teplsk
youtube.com/watch?v=EVGrsiVSpSA
youtube.com/watch?v=g8A7NGqnq5w
youtube.com/watch?v=l3REqgLryzw
youtube.com/watch?v=_9J8ccza1OI
youtube.com/watch?v=C9osR2PDVrM
youtube.com/watch?v=KxgYRri5rlE
youtube.com/watch?v=FuEZyCRaos4
youtube.com/watch?v=BB6XPMdzzpY
youtube.com/watch?v=qEPSIrgMFAA
youtube.com/watch?v=cjRB_xw061M
youtu.be/-tEIErTP2j8
files.catbox.moe/bz4a0m.webm
youtu.be/oKWG7TuOpW8
youtube.com/watch?v=1g1drZ1j-C0
youtube.com/watch?v=NK4YbzLuNDM
youtube.com/watch?v=BawFQ6YBdGY
youtube.com/watch?v=ulv37f9qIV8
youtu.be/zfHRXcrxDbw?t=501
youtu.be/8-01VBagk5s?t=552
youtube.com/watch?v=O8cDfnQD0ws
youtube.com/watch?v=l3ZWPjmkUts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DMC5 OST is absolute shit except for Dante battle music.

Is there a mod that changes the Bergil boss theme yet?

this

>DMC3 Office theme not in the game

Attached: it belongs to a son of sparda.jpg (1198x640, 63K)

But why does he look like that for

he's tired

So is he playable then?

someone modded pc to change the player ID to him, since he has a player ID. his moveset isnt complete, but he's clearly going to become playable alongside the co op lobby based bloody palace

I've never seen a worse take than this nice

Golaith
Dante vs Cavalier Angelo
V vs Cavalier Angelo
Nero vs Vergil

These are the only decent tracks in the game. Everything else is really forgettable

Shit normalfag taste.

>fighting demons with your hell sword while listening to gay electronic music
shut up bitch

>mfw even Devil May Cry 2 has a better soundtrack

this one song literally blows DMC5's soundtrack out of the water

youtube.com/watch?v=OBEq_teplsk

I feel like there's a problem with RE Engine and the bright white lighting in the daylight outside the tree. It washes everything out and gives him playdough skin, like the normal maps and shit are overloaded or something, and his hair loses all depth and texture. This could by why everything they're making with it is going for a gritty dark aesthetic.

Attached: 1551973515036.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

Only thing 3 has over 5 is the level design

Attached: 50867097_375575243021121_7395668402643866859_n.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

Not with those shitty platforming segments it doesn't. Remember that fucking spinning gear room?
Total bullshit.

I loved that though. DMC5 is a bit TOO linear, if you dislike the 3D metroidvania aspect of the older games you might be a nigger.

5 is still tied with 3 as best in the series, but don't pretend.

They're even. They both have aspects that completely btfo of eachother, but wait til April. We're apparently supposed to get a BP with Co-op, and DLC campaigns for Vergil,Dante, and Nero.

Nah, most of it fit pretty well.

3 still has the best OST by and far, but I don't hate 5's at all. Even that screamo shit got fixed too.

I never understood why 3 is revered for its level design. The tower is cramped and not mysterious nor fun to replay, basically pushing me to play Bloody Palace rather than redoing the story when I replay it. The navigation isn't complex, but it's not great level design.

>dante theme literally written for donte as confirmed by the composer himself

I cant get over this

youtube.com/watch?v=EVGrsiVSpSA
are you trolling?

Overall map design? Maybe. Individual levels? Fuck no. It's basic as shit dude. At least DMC5 has some degree of spectacle, DMC3 is mostly just grey corridors with barely anything in them.

Yeah people were defending it for no reason. Theme is VERY obviously not written for Dante and it's got fuck all to do with his story arc.

>Nero vs Vergil
That one was especially shit! Absolute cancer.

I just beat the game on DH. I'm a bit of a DMC newb, but do boss fights mehcanics also get harder too? I can see that Vergil has extra judgement cuts in this video, and also rapid slashes 3 times in DT instead of 2 like when I was playing. I'm assuming that the bosses have more moves or are expanded upon on higher difficulties?

I liked Crimson Cloud and Devil Trigger a lot too

youtube.com/watch?v=g8A7NGqnq5w

My problem with it is that it doesn't sound anything like Devil May Cry music.

didn't mind this desu, reminded me of some john wick type music

Crimson Cloud is the only default battle track I like. I like the way it always seems to cut in with
>LIVING ON THE EDGE

Given what we know about Dante and Vergil, what are the chances they both have legitimate diagnosable autism?

Attached: 1552165431796.png (369x570, 291K)

I`ll be a bit controversial, but DmC ost >> DMC V
youtube.com/watch?v=l3REqgLryzw
youtube.com/watch?v=_9J8ccza1OI
youtube.com/watch?v=C9osR2PDVrM
youtube.com/watch?v=KxgYRri5rlE

Why the fuck Cerberus is so tanky even on Devil Hunter? Did they design Dante around Sin DT? Without it he barely does any damage. 1 level earlier Malphas' health was adequate when playing as Nero.

Good, DMC3 should have been the only one to have that kind of music. Music should go hand in hand with characters.
Nowadays, Dante's no longer a edgy teen with a giant chip on his shoulder, it was already out of place for him in DMC4, but now in 5, heavy music like that just doesn't fit a dweeb slash wizard 40+ y/o Dante.

no

If Marvel vs Capcom makes a new game, I want them to include these

Attached: vergil and dante.png (1458x968, 1.89M)

>Did they design Dante around Sin DT
Of course, without designing the game around it it would either have to be a paper-tiger, or turn te game into DMC2-2

The only good track in the game is Cavalier Angelo theme. It is in the same vein as previous games, while the rest deviate way too much from the norm.
And no, I don't really like Devil Trigger, it is catchy, but it's not THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I.

So Dante without Sin is trash?

>music is terrible
>lock on doesn't work at the arena's edges
>Vergil floats like a feather unlike any other enemy in the game making juggling awkward
>spends most of the fight running away
>doesn't heal when he DTs, encouraging the player to just run away
>hyper-segmented fight
>muh cinematic camera angles

This is unironically the worst boss fight in the game. I can't believe they did this when DMC3 Vergil is one of the greatest boss fights of all time.

Attached: 1551706524919.jpg (703x742, 63K)

Why the fuck does he keep standing and walking around shooting summoned swords? He was more agressive even in his first fight in 3.

Attached: 1531544629345.jpg (400x300, 23K)

>>doesn't heal when he DTs, encouraging the player to just run away
He does, just not as fast as in DMC3.

upvoted

>15% health gone and still gets the S rank

Style meter in this game is sooooo lenient.
Gets hit and drops to B and not D rank like in the old games.

Thats why this game is casualized.
If they simply fixed the style meter and made it back how it was in 3 and 4,the game would be much harder to S rank and have its proper difficulty.

enemies in this game just attack instead of having big wind ups or visual ques like in the previous games which makes seeing some attacks harder if you aren't paying attention

Actually agred. What's funny is that Credo is better boss, but we degraded back to pre 3 level

You're not wrong about your points, but you are wrong if you actually think he's anywhere near the worst boss
Yeah, it's an objectively worse version of Vergil 3, and it was pretty stupid of them to even try to recreate that magic when DMC3 already executed it perfectly, but it's not a bad fight by any stretch of the imagination

I just want a mod that replaces Subhuman with this: youtube.com/watch?v=FuEZyCRaos4

But shitty deathcore does fit a 40 year old?

LMAO the music sounds like a dog barking in the background 90% of the time. Maybe some cutscene music is better but that definitely doesn't warrant saying that hte music overall is better, fuck off.

to me, this is not only the best in DMC series but best fight in gaming. youtube.com/watch?v=BB6XPMdzzpY

Considering they are actually capable of functioning in society and Vergil got laid, at most they would be very low on the spectrum.

Is it me or does Vergil's voice sound a bit different in 5?

Dan had a cold during DMC3, he was healthy now for DMC5.

Dan is 14 years older and doesn't have a cold. So yeah, he sounds different.

Man, it's only their first fight and I can tell just how much DMC5 nerfed Vergil. He's way more passive and much slower now.

I think he sounds fine. He sounded good in UMvC3 too. I don't get the meme with the cold. I've liked his voice every time he's done Vergil.

Devil Hunter is basically a tutorial playthrough. The higher difficulties are more what you're looking for.

To be fair, he is older and just got glued back together, after one half got beaten by Dante, while the other was a crumbling human.

Attached: 1551937821077.png (1193x579, 1.49M)

youtube.com/watch?v=qEPSIrgMFAA
Seriously.

They forgot he and Dante are supposed to be twins.

>I don't get the meme with the cold.
He literally had a cold when voicing Vergil in DMC3.

I know but people are acting like he sounds so much different. I don't think there's much of a difference.

>he didn't switch it in the jukebox
dante dmc4 theme reigns supreme in my game

Why do people suck off credo as some god-tier boss?

Have you tried fighting him in SoS or DMD? DH is really easy.

unironically yes

Perfect speed and a good match to Nero. Vergil in DMC5 is fine. I played through SoS and he's incredibly fun.

The original Lock and Load will always be dante's theme. DMC4 botched it.

Okay faggots which one is better

Attached: __dante_and_vergil_devil_may_cry_5_and_etc_drawn_by_yoshikawa_tatsuya__7b03d5782645e9e5a46172b08269e (1800x967, 1.02M)

He's definitely more nasally in 3, but otherwise that's what his voice sounds like.

This.

>not Devil bringer
>forget cavaliere
>nico
>some of the level themes for nero (M02 or M03)
>DMC1 remixes
But it's really forgettable with some of the tracks, still sad no cerberus theme
But I do like the dante vs vergil theme. It's not as good as Super Ultra Violet or Vergil 2/3 from DMC3, but it's nice and intense
DMC2 was underrated

>Vergil has a V on his chest
I see he could never get over the habit of putting his name on his things.

All of them sound older, but what can you do, it's been 10 years.

Rocket Knight vs Shit Eating Grin

Kinda like Dante's quad wing setup more.

I loved him as vergil in both versions user

Wait, if you use the EX colour it plays the old theme?

>Devil Trigger
>Fight For Your Life
>Legacy

>Not 10/10 kino tier on par with all the other GOAT DMC series tracks

kys.

Vergil. Vergil has a tail and better Sin DT head.

Dante, not even a contest.

I think their design are too "spiky".

>people keep saying it's easy
>still getting my ass kicked as much as I did on Hard and Normal DMC3 against DMC5 DH Vergil
Man I actually suck
>Judgement as a hyper combo
Nah it's an edit

they both really hot.

I'm talking about a posted in the OP. Even on DMD his first phases have him just strolling around lazily. He gets more aggresive near the end which is very nice considering how I adore his fights from 3.
youtube.com/watch?v=cjRB_xw061M
>cannot be lauched and juggled mid-air, cannot be staggered in his DT
>always royal-guards you if you get too greedy with your combos
>Only walks around in DT because you can't do much when he uses it
>His summoned swords are an actual threat you can't just brush off that easly and have to dodge most of the time
>YOU ARE NOT WORTHY AS MY OPPONENT

Vergil just want to chill around with Dante in DMCV not trying to kill him like in DMC3.

huh

Nothing to feel ashamed of. Donguri livestreamed his DH Vergil and died 10 times. This is a man who can royal guard literally every attack in DMC3 with a 90% rate of success.

lol he's still slow and easy on DMD. just does retarded damage

Holy shit it actually fits! Blue Stahli are just videogame OST material.

Both are too spiky.

>the whole plot of DMC5 is Vergil trying to make a comeback at Dante and defeat him after a lose streak
>"not trying to kill him like in DMC3"

Attached: 1552204139259.png (974x737, 595K)

>he hasnt heard the psycho siren remix
fag

They already forgot in DMC4, when they gave him Nero's mug, with resting bitch face syndrome.

Not every fight needs to end with with one participating party going six feet under.
And besides, if anything, Vergil wanted to die, there's every indication that he just wanted to go out with a bang instead of fading away, and the guilt from his running around as V, likely didn't help.

I think the thing to take away from DMC3 Vergil fights is that he fights kind of like an opposite you with tricks up his sleeve, like a player with a style switcher that can really pull out some bullshit just like you can with some skill. DMC5 may get tougher on harder difficulties, but Vergil fights more like a very pattern-focused, traditional boss that just uses the same handful of attacks over and over. We can even compare as much by playable Vergil in 3 and 4, where pretty much most of his boss moveset is intact for play with some tweaks, but his 5 boss added delays and lets you casually jump away from or outrun his Judgement Orbs depending on difficulty.

It's more like they completely reworked Vergil from the ground-up instead of copypasting animations or the like, but in the process they took away the rival player pattern design and just turned him into a homage boss without going in-depth on it. In fact he resembles the DmC fight more, though it's been a while since i've seen that one.

Don't know but I had more problem with him him than I ever did with Vergil 3.

>if I beat my son, then I beat you

Vergil confirmed for being THAT kid on the playground.

This

These are alright but I miss the Kaneko designs

>In fact he resembles the DmC fight more

I feel like people are too afraid to say this, but it's true. DMC5 Vergil sucks.

I agree about V part. He probably cares about Nero more than he shows based on how he says "Nero..." after he DT's. But when it comes to Dante? Nah, he still has an autistic stick up his ass at that point. When it gets kicked by QUE TE NERO, he probably loses it completely based on how he just competes with Dante in the credits section bossfight. THAT'S the point when he does not want to kill him anymore.

I thought him even fighting Dante at all was him doubling down on both who he was when he was Nelo Angelo and riding that wave of insanity that Urizen started to it's logical conclusion. Until Nero beat "muh family" into him and humbled the fuck out of him. It doesn't hurt that, as has been mentioned, his time as V and his reflection on everything he's done has awakened his humanity.

I wouldn't say he sucks, but he could have more cool shit in him. Like I was expecting double Judgement Cut Ends with him and his doppelganger. Maybe have some feint attacks. Or something more to do when he starts flying like a jet.

Attached: 1552283074771.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

Completely agree, well said. He's not a bad bossfight that's for sure, but still he's not the Vegril I had an absolute BLAST with in 3.
His doppelganger makes him look like a DmC Vorgil indeed, but I don't thing that him having a new style is that bad. I would not mind if he lost it and gained some of his anti-Dante moves like royal guard parry tho.

maybe if they make a special edition version of DMC 5 they could retouch a few stuff with Vergil or it could be modded.

It you think about it, they're even after all that time:
>DMC3: Vergil 1 - Vegil wins
>DMC3: Vergil 2 - Arkham wins
>DMC3: Vergil 3 - Dante wins
>DMC1: Nelo Angelo 1 - Nelo wins
>DMC1: Nelo Angelo 2 - Dante wins
>DMC5 Vergil - Nero wins.
So they're at a stalemate and Vergil wanted to change that.

>I didn’t her the chorus during the last fight cause I didn’t manage to reach S rank

I-I’m sorry guys, I feel like I disappointed you... I was overwhelmed with Nero’s new stuff...

Attached: 442C0C43-EEF0-422C-A2D3-77B12E22ACC9.jpg (900x870, 83K)

Agree with all of these. Might have to replay DMC3 but it felt like Vergil 3 was super agressive where you had little room to breathe. DMC5 felt way more defensive. Definitely enjoyed 3's fight more.

But maybe it had to do with his personality change? He does criticize Dante for rushing in blind. Maybe he learnt from his mistakes in 3. Or maybe age is catching up to him too

Attached: 1551744083784.jpg (500x633, 62K)

Any tips for S ranking Mission 18? Always fall just a bit short since the trio falls pretty easily. Guessing I should skip all the middle minions since there's not enough to keep a high average with 2 or 3 enemies

youtu.be/-tEIErTP2j8

that santa poster... y u do this.

you fight Nelo Angelo three times in 1

>Vergil 3 was super agressive where you had little room to breathe.
When he DT'd. Because the arena was so small relatively you spent most of the fight going to him and watching as he spammed ranged attacks at you that only served to feed you RG

Oh yeah, he loses 2 times our of 3 there. So that makes Dante a winner. So what is the stalemate Dante talked about in the secret cut-scene in 5?

Probably just keeping track of their current bouts in hell.

>Yea Forums criticizing games difficult but still hasn't S ranked
loving every laugh

That is pretty funny

But S ranks are super easy in DMC5. I only failed to S rank four missions on my first playthrough, and I never got lower than an A rank. Also S ranked the first four levels of SoS already.

Great point, might have been due to the arena size. DMC5's was way too large.

good for you, sport

My point is that I'm not very good at the game. If I can do that, anybody can do it.

I feel like Vergil's base combo and Helm Splitter are way too damn slow. The sheathe swings are too spaced out and Helm Splitter has him take an extra second to wind up and come down.

I don't think that arena's size matters. Vergil 2 had "a lot of room to breathe", but he was agressivly flying at you all the time, trying to kick you in a face with Beowulf.

Vergil with the fucking sick nitro horns

You're comparing normal mode to the rest of the real game, you know

yea i got the same as you so far, its amazing how much people on reddit seem to be struggling with DH and the chicken boss, its a good laugh to read

Considering how Nero basically curbstomps all over Vergil and his fight's really more of a cinematic finish compared to Dante's (at least on Devil Hunter), I wouldn't have minded if Vergil at least fought more like his DMC3 self for the Dante fight and then he switches to his more passive factors in the Nero fight. Would even make sense from a story perspective too, kind of like Vergil would be awkwardly trying to hold back.

that's not a bad idea....

DH mission 20 is a total joke compared to SoS mission 20, I went into it expecting a joke fight and ended up having a harder time than SoS mission 19 where I just spammed the everloving fuck out of royalguard (getting DT back while using DT is incredibly strong btw)

files.catbox.moe/bz4a0m.webm

>someone modded pc to change the player ID to him, since he has a player ID. his moveset isnt complete
but there are some moves he can do? also do you have a source

He's the only boss they can buster counter reliably.

The Dante vs Vergil theme sounds like they tried to mash Vergil 1 and 2 together with it sounding half as cool as it should.

>ever not choosing katana elbows

Not him, but see for yourself.
youtu.be/oKWG7TuOpW8

>co op lobby based bloody palace

Is co-op confirmed?

Attached: kRXTJOB.jpg (529x215, 154K)

Awesome. I hope it's real time. And doesn't have a winner/loser state like Bayonetta's.

>controversial
"Controversial" is a fucking understatement
DmC's shitty dubstep was one of the biggest punchlines everyone gave the game.
Were you really not around for all the "Wubeth intensifies"?

Attached: 1334378238938.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

Attached: 1530409899226.gif (1220x700, 551K)

>let's take dante and vergil and make them more op

Nero's mom DLC when?

Attached: 67366097_p0.png (1017x1058, 495K)

>he makes whores wear red while he Nuts them
Wew

Literally only one track comes even close to DmC-tier of audio-garbage - King Cerberus theme(and even then it's sorta okay when fighting the boss).

Other than that DMC 5 blows out of the water every other game in terms of the sheer amount of varied and fitting music.
People always forget ambient music in these games - but the truth is until 5, every track that wasn't a bossfight BGM(with some exceptions) was totally forgettable.

user, red dress is one of the standard outfits in Fortuna.

Noisia shouldve been given the chance to do DnB. They're excellent producers but their old dubstep stuff aint really the best.

but dante wear red too...

I think that's the joke user was going for.

homosexuality is no joke...

actually it not only homosexual but it's also incest to think of Dante during "the groove".

And music.
And non-bastardized character designs.
And the game not forcing you to play as Lamer Dante and Mr. Severus McTumblrbait.
And actual difficulty from the get go.
And no cancerous DLC bullshit.

Attached: 1551987320252.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Severus be showin off his defense against the dark arts magic hard in this game. This is why he should have been the teacher instead.

He fucked a prostitute, it was stated in a light novel I believe

We have no clue who he fucked, the prostitute part was Sanctus speculating cause there was no talk about any pregnancies in their small community. What amateur detective didn't think about is that the woman might have lived somewhere else during that time.

Actually wait, there should be a DMC game where you play entirely in sin devil trigger form and the enemies would be plentiful and difficult.

Pretty sure you can unlock permanent sin devil trigger in 5 just like you can unlock permanent dt in 3

Cavaliere is easily one of the best themes in the series.

>Nero
>a lamer Dante
With all the changes they went with him, how in the hell does he still feel like a Dante clone to you?

I've always liked vergil's stumpy horns

Wish Trish was my mommy

Attached: dmc5t.gif (246x407, 1.92M)

Hello r*ddit.

He's exactly what he was back in 4 but with new hand mechanic though. I don't fucking understand what Capcom was thinking when they made him. He's a generic ass protagonist in the series about crazy characters. At leas V has his own very distinct personality.

Attached: 1550777727855.jpg (509x477, 19K)

kickass

You're making no damn sense, 5 has the most childish soundtrack of the series besides the reboot.

why vergin not have normal DT in this game??

>Confirmed
you guys are going to be so disappointed.

>people always say none of the DMC's level-design is anything special
>5 comes out
>3 just has sooooo much better level design than 5

>FATgil

Which is a testament to how fucking lazy and uninspired 5's level designs are.

have you guys seen this video

youtube.com/watch?v=1g1drZ1j-C0

DMC5 OST is a biggest pleb filter out there, thank you based Capcom

It was all Itsuno, He didn't want to make the same story with same protagonist and the same gameplay, so he created Nero, Same reason why he created V
Nero at the time was supposed to be drastically diffrent than Dante and more like Vergil, but they chickened out and made a vanilla Dante with an attitude
I personally like some variation in my game so Nero, V, Lucia, Lady, Trish all are food in my book as long as I still get to play as Dante in the base game

>food
*good

I bet someone will make a challenge run based on this vid. Use only the moves that were available before Vergil became officially playable.

Attached: 075.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

what are you all on about? i honestly dont get it
the soundtrack goes soundtrack 3

but that is wrong

Because 5's level design is basically just fucking corridors and arenas.
There's barely any interesting verticality at all. That room where you're required to fill a statue with blood was a nice shout out to previous DMC games if only it werent 90% taking place in that shitty demon tree with samey as fuck areas.

>3D metroidvania
People will just say any dumb meme shit these days

Attached: Dabbing Dante.png (541x484, 601K)

Also

youtube.com/watch?v=NK4YbzLuNDM

>That room with 4 lizards in it on DMD in mission 3
how the fuck do I beat this shit, it's literally harder than Vergil

Sweet Surrender is such a busted fucking thing to lock behind the Deluxe Edition. This thing is an utter godsend on higher difficulties, like Dante must Die. You often get to refill your breakers before a boss, so you can just load up on Sweet Surrenders, get to full HP, and then bring the ones you need.

The level themes are so fucking good in this game. What's with all the doom and gloom posting all of a sudden?
Speaking of which, does anyone know the name of the track for this mission? youtube.com/watch?v=BawFQ6YBdGY

It didn't restore much health for me, guess I need to use it more

Twins undergo physical changes depending on their environment and other circumstances.

youtube.com/watch?v=ulv37f9qIV8
>Timer is back

Attached: 1536706403547.png (173x251, 105K)

>timer
Fun killer. Why'd they bring it back?

Attached: 1312391214951.jpg (300x334, 67K)

They had enough sense to let you turn it off in DmC:DE so here's hoping they bring that back

>timer
gonna be a yikes from me

>Record
Possible Bloody Palace leaderboard?

Attached: file.png (483x71, 48K)

Do the overcharge heal. It has saved my ass a few times.

Playing as V is pure masochism on DMD against certain enemies.

Attached: 1488570359054.jpg (339x419, 11K)

KILLIN EM AIN'T MY SCHTICK

One thing I do hope they bring in future updates (apart from more playable characters with unique missions) is alternative difficulty modes. DmC Definitive actually had a few interesting things going for it. I never got to play that version, though.

Attached: 345345354.png (1119x220, 158K)

>Mission 5 on DMD

Attached: 1243567.png (1184x788, 843K)

>Die to Urizen because camera is awful
BASED

DMC5 Vergil has been extremely disappointing. I cannot believe how easy they made him. DMD barely made him harder than Devil Hunter which is really disappointing. Vergil 3 on DMD is a cuhrazy fight in every sense of the word. Things are just popping off all the time and gets crazier as the fight progresses. The problem I have with DMC5 Vergil is I always feel so in control of the fight and can see Vergil's moves coming a mile away. I really, really don't like the weird slow-mo bits that happen every now and then, and I REALLY don't like the cheesy bit where Vergil just fucks off and flies around the level. Just really corny stuff I don't expect from DMC.

>The second mob of enemies
That two tongued bastard needs to be nerfed.

Attached: 1530033048057.png (365x500, 200K)

Based Urizen distorting reality to win

So is V good in regards to gameplay then?

what the fuck am i supposed to do when Vergil DTs? just run away? this part of the fight is so boring and i dont see any benefit of trying to attack him

>gets hit and drops to B and not D like in the old games
That's where you're fucking wrong mate. If you're at S rank or higher the game drops you to B rank after you get hit. It's been that way since DMC3.

youtu.be/zfHRXcrxDbw?t=501

why does he sound so retarded here? he almost sounds like dante. is this vergils casual voice?

Gay

Sometimes shadow can be a bit unresponsive but other than that he's pretty good

How is this even a question? Royal Guard and block everything he does. It's really not as hard as you think.

I want to _____ Griffon!

Attached: grif.png (263x263, 177K)

mortyyyyyyyyyyy

see the problem is i've never used royal guard once
the problem isn't that it's hard, it's boring and kinda kills the fight for me
running away and avoiding damage until he reverts to normal is easy

>tfw play a level
>see nero
>taunt him
>he taunt me back

The hidden co-op in campaign levels is quite charming. You can do some sick combo when you are two.

>Must have S rank to damage enemies
>Rank is tied to damage
>Can dodge once for damage buff then hit with axe for S-rank
>Keep up S-rank since style
>tied
>to
>damage

Attached: jackblack.png (900x900, 482K)

Same

Attached: 20190308131657_1.jpg (535x578, 68K)

>fucking parrying everything he throws at you in his ultimate form is boring

Attached: EVO moment #37.webm (1280x536, 246K)

>he is your reason for fighting, Dante
>your reason
>youreason
>urize
goddammit i didnt even realize till now

Attached: borgil.png (557x547, 1.16M)

>the 3D metroidvania aspect of the older games
do you even know what a metroidvania is? I don't think you do
Finding a single macguffin that opens a single door that you passed earlier in the game doesn't make a game a metroidvania, neither does having the game close off old paths and open new ones in an area you visited before.
The level design in dmc5 is nothing special but reusing old areas like what happened with every dmc game except 2 isn't praiseworthy, in fact people used to bitch about it.

God Vergil is so fucking stupid

lol, have a (You) for your efforts.

The Definitive version actually fixed that, charged axe only brings you to a C rank

That's not how exes work...

It's hard as hell if you turned on Hardcore mode which makes the style ranking harsher than DMC3 and doesn't send enemies afloat when you DT

WHAT IF WE STICK THE CAMERA UP THE PLAYER’S ASS DURING THE ENCOUNTER

Yes user, I also want to pet him.
Him shititalking when fighting always make me laugh.
>AHHHHHH FUCK YOU

ALL OF THESES ASSES UP INTO MY FACE
BLINDING MY SIGHT IN A CURTAIN OF REEEEED

>tfw Son of Sparda

Attached: take an air hike, chasm.webm (600x336, 2.97M)

>I really, really don't like the weird slow-mo bits that happen every now and then, and I REALLY don't like the cheesy bit where Vergil just fucks off and flies around the level. Just really corny stuff I don't expect from DMC.
That's pretty much dmc5's version of him spamming judgement cut in dmc3, god I hated that shit

EU shitposting.

Exactly wrong. Top contrarian.

Attached: 1552123530507.png (949x950, 643K)

>no nelo angelo or urizen nods
>no tentacle cape
It's still fucking Vergil obviously though, dude has fucking rocket booster arms and a sick tail.

can someone make a webm of Nero doing a triple jump then using gerbera and then air taunting

huh it's almost like his voice isn't as compressed and they have better equipment to record lines now

FUCK YOU

So was Sin Devil Trigger the cut Perfect Devil Trigger from DMC4?

plus no cold

He has one of the Urizen tentacle things for a tail. It's not in the concept art but it's on the in-game model.

Nelo Angelo was Mundus trying to recreate Sparda, Urizen's tentacles were actually roots for connecting him to the tree as source of power. There is really no reason for him to have the latter, the lack of former is most likely with their vision of each family member having their own version of DT according to their personality.

How do I equip that costume? Do I get it for beating the game on DH?

>Music
Nah, Cavalrie, Goliath, Nidhogg, Psycho Siren, Battle Music, Infernal Machine, Anarchy in the UW and Swordfight are all sick.
>Non-bastardised character designs
I agree only with Vergil, he's way too derivative from his DMC3 self. His shirt is cool, the jacket is not and it's disappointing they only used the kaneko for his Sin DT.
>lamer dante and Mr. tumblerbait
They've got completely different focuses to Dante when it comes to combat, only a retard would say they're similar.
>Actual difficulty from the get go
If you struggle with early DMC3, you're shit.
>no cancerous DLC bullshit
For a game with way less replayability. Dante from DMC5 already makes DMC3 completely irrelevant.

When are we getting:
LDK mode
Turbo mode
Vergil
New costumes

Nero's EX color? You could have gotten it with preorder, now it's most likely available for individual purchase.

>Man my kids are ugly

Attached: dmc sparda.png (601x893, 743K)

Obviously.

Attached: DMC4_Perfect_Devil_Trigger_Artwork445.jpg (843x1227, 294K)

how the fuck did sparda get laid

BDC

>Matt Walker said that Lady, Trish and even Crew Cut aren't off the table for DLC as long as the execs at Capcom give the go ahead

>t. Sentai villain design #36582

Devil Triggers represent some of your internal self, it would have been nice if they showed some of Vergil's history by having the pulsing Nelo lines and mixing his DT/nelo's horns and a tentacle cape plus it'd make him look more different from Dante. Urizen looks really cool with the tentacle cape and it's a great attack. It would have been nice to see Vergil's DT create a way to mimic it instead and vary his fighting style; I don't like how basically everything he uses is reused besides his charge and JET FIGHTAH

If that's a tree tentacle, I didn't notice but it doesn't look like it to me.

Eva's a degenerate for Demon dick (Even if Sparda made himself look human)

To their credit the nightclub stage music was one of the only decent tracks in the game

the black outfit doesn't help his complexion.

>prefers to run away like a cuck instead of parrying everything Vergil's got at him
You need to go back, scum.

who do i have to beg to get a timer toggle
i can beat the timer if i need to but fuck sometimes i don't feel like being rushed

He had a human form

Attached: sparda.jpg (782x1024, 55K)

"people", if you can even call them that, that don't use Royal Guard deserve to be hanged

why can't they make his DT grow and develop like Dante's did?

This. Like how the fuck are people dying so much just hit O lmao.

Cuz he wasn't playable

>vergil got laid
>in the town that worships sparda
>as his son
He probably just flashed his DT and showed off yamato

>practice in the void for ages
>get shit hot at blocking with RG
>go out into the game
>keep running out of dt as I try to block
FUCK

>be Legendary Dark Knight
>legen fucking dary swordsman, the best in the worlds
>entire armies die in one slash
>have two sons
>think they're hot shit and better than me cause they can do a million slices or a million stabs in under one second
>fuckers never heard about "measure twice, cut once", the bloody idiots
>and then...there's my grandkid

I prefer just teleporting through all the attacks

crack when!?

I like that when Nero tells him he won't let neither Dante nor him die, he just silently nods.
youtu.be/8-01VBagk5s?t=552

Attached: plenty of time.png (810x810, 307K)

Yeah, because Sparda's genes sure helped Nero's popularity. Fortuna folks only follow religion out of fear, not cause they have actual faith.

He literally has it though.

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 Screenshot 2019.03.11 - 19.08.29.20.png (1920x1080, 2.9M)

>be Sparda
>fuck a human with a goblina nose

COMING AT YA, BA-BEH

DELET THIS HUMAN

>Goblina nose
uhm sweaty

Attached: Sparda4.jpg (430x600, 22K)

Is it true what they say the bigger the nose the bigger the cock?

i just tried out royal guarding and you fucks are right, made the fight 10 times more fun, im an idiot for not thinking of it
smacking him with a full gauge royal release is so damn satisfying

That looks more like that tail they planned for Dante's DT during development of DMC4, I don't recall tentacles having scaly surface, but i could be wrong.

No bullying.

Attached: 20190310153315_1.png (966x1432, 719K)

post DMC 3 Eva

>those hips

Attached: oh baby.png (1090x1070, 1.18M)

That's just some fake form. Sparda is a full demon who fucked Eva with his spiky demon cock

literally build for BDC

I'm the user who mentioned the Urizen nod. I'd prefer tentacles and this doesn't look too much like the branches but it's still neat to see they went with the blade tip like in the Dante concept art.

It's not in the model viewer but I'm pretty sure it's one of the attacks Urizen does when he stands up from his throne, when he sends a homing tentacle with a drill on its end after you.

show us the trish/lady concept art

she looks like she fucks demonic guys

IMAGINE EVA

Yeah and when he said he was 2 days old he wasn't lying either

two kids my ass
Sparda kept nutting inside over and over again

How come Sparda had a human form when he was full demon?

Attached: 1552216180923.png (375x385, 8K)

He can just make one or possibly he got it from sealing his power away.

Magic duh

Is it weird I'm much better at Dante than Nero? God I hate Nero so fucking much.

Attached: dante talking to nero.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

This was actually mentioned in the anime, powerful demons can manipulate their appearance, while low level ones can at most wear human skin to mimic the person.
Sparda just made himself a human form.

His Max Act will always bother me

Is that Dante wearing that costume or is it actually Sparda? In the painting Sparda looks scary as fuck.

>tfw now you have to master max act and buster knuckle at the same time
i'm never gonna get good at nero

That boss is fucking hell. I easily did all the other bosses without using a gold orb, but that son of a bitch forced 3 of them out of me. Granted, one of them was because I was on 3 health bars upon entering the fight. V is a bunch of fun on lower difficulties, but he's just not fun on DMD.

Actual apperance.
Makes you wonder if that's just how he looked like before settling down

its all in game go look at it yourself

Will playable vergil gain air hike

Will playable Vergil have royal guard

If virgil can keep coming back from getting absolutely destroyed why cant Sparda?

what is vergil wearing under his coat?
how do you call that?

Attached: 20190308215915_1.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

vest

I’m having infinite fun replaying mission 13, the coop one, and not destroying the monster respawner, it’s like a mini Bloody Palace.

The combat in this game is just perfect

will playable vegil have name VIRGIN !? XD

Cook.

>doing mission 13 as nero on SoS
>get matched with a Dante who is clearly fucking orb farming
>his faust hat also gives ME a shit ton of orbs while im doing SSS on these enemies
>he's just spamming hat and taunting
>come out of the mission with 100k extra orbs

niggas saying 5 vergil DMD easy when he gave me more trouble than my replays of 3 DMD.
Fair enough i probably know most of his moves by heart and what counter is he most likely gonna apply
Use knuckle when your attack that will send them flying to keep them around, otherwise in a 1v1 situation or when a boss is down just do the rev+knuckle thing. Most of the time the extra damage/rank is pretty negligible imo, better to try and focus on EXact

Sparda will be the bad guy in DMC6

Sparda literally died of age

Yes

How? Dont full blooded demons live forever unless killed?

ejaculating into eva twice took away most of his life force

On 1 i think it says he went MIA
Probably frozen in ice up in the north for 100 years for all we know waiting for some brown mommy issues jailbait and a comedic relief with 200 iq but self confidence problems

>you can do THIS after beating SoS
who the hell would ever

Attached: weapons.png (910x478, 533K)

i'd pay big boy bucks for a DMC 5 Sparda and even bigger bucks for a playable Sparda

Me

>Doing two fucking roundtrips and then comboing with DS Dante
feels good

Attached: 1537214130045.jpg (592x555, 185K)

TWO MOTORCYCLES
TWO ROUNDTRIPS
4 ROCKETS
IMAGINE

>He doesn't wanna become the absolutely crazyist weapon master.

for maximum WOOHOOHOO

Attached: __dante_devil_may_cry_and_devil_may_cry_5_drawn_by_setz__b84537d8dd5f581829b6891847fb7b46.jpg (703x703, 251K)

maybe more

MORE LIEK VOGIL

It's actually a double vest, Vergil will let you know that devil's power, but he sure as hell ain't ready to show you his chest hair.

>the devil bringer ground and air grab animations against Fury

this must be what having sex feels likd

Attached: D380C2B1-49B1-4693-B574-6E81C4E5D240.jpg (625x415, 17K)

I hope you got paired up with likeminded people. That sounds fun as fuck.

I was playing with asymmetrical pairing

>when you get the full crew
>when nero has ragtime and uses his break age

Attached: 1537672118051.jpg (720x629, 33K)

Shame. I hoped palace would let me experiment with combos, style and generally just enjoy combat at my own pace

You only need to do it once to make twins.

Very easy to do off of air taunt. Offers good mobility for doing it midfight

Hopefully there's an option to disable the timer

can confirm this game was equal to good sex

*Nero's

Can't wait for busters with greyon, cavaliere and cerberus

>Be Dante
>get paired up with Zoomer Nephew
>Be fucking about and killing demons roughly equally
>Save up for Sin DT
>Activate it and start wrecking house just as "YOU CANNOT KILL ME" kicks in
This game is a fucking gift. It has some flaws, but BOY does it deliver in teh gameplay department.

>take
You have to go back

youtube.com/watch?v=O8cDfnQD0ws

>Spinning lizards
>Fast lizards
>Lumpy wizard

REMOVE

Attached: 1542553021068.jpg (598x662, 85K)

There's more than just the Triangle/Y button on your pad, bro.

i'm not that far yet, IRL is fucking with me

Literally the best thing about playing as V

that kind of vest is really cool, I love the overlapping geometric shapes, I'd like if the coat was different though.

Attached: DMC POWER RANKING.png (1280x3414, 1.8M)

good taste

what the fuck

Attached: chu say.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

what about this lil' fella

Attached: 1544011562945.png (706x542, 50K)

DAKUTO FAUSUTO

Blessed list

>the entire A rank
>Alma Oscura
>Cavaliere Angelo (Forma Del SEETHING)
>METAL GEAR

Attached: exdee gauge.jpg (518x658, 81K)

Based Van at the top

>>doing mission 13 as nero on SoS
>>get matched with a Dante who is clearly fucking orb farming
>>his faust hat also gives ME a shit ton of orbs while im doing SSS on these enemies
>>he's just spamming hat and taunting
>>come out of the mission with 100k extra orbs
What was the Dante's name?

>dante imaginado not the strongest
This is how I know you haven't played the games.

>cyber Nero on same tier as Dante
Dante is still stronger

Attached: 20190308143222_1.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

How many hits did Dante (Forma Boomer) land on Urizen?

>use faust
>fuck up and lose 30k orbs on a boss
pimping aint easy

But cyber Nero was able to break Urizen's shield, something even Dante couldn't do

This shit is unnerving

Attached: whipcat.webm (800x450, 2.95M)

>There's people walking this earth right now, breathing up my oxygen, that will defend DMC5's music

That's just fucking gross

Attached: Delete This....jpg (1024x579, 63K)

Thank you based Itsuno for letting me put cute little hats on all my pals

>Comparing Urizen with all the qlipoth roots around (the one which Dante fought) to Nero fighting Urizen after a bunch of the qlipoths were taken down, weakening his supply of human blood.
Dante's definitely stronger than Nero.

Then Dante forced Urizen to retreat with his Sin Devil Trigger

That was Dante (Distracted by dead weight)
Had Nero not been there, Dante would have been able to focus

Fuck off weeb

>Freaking Dragon
>Sonic Hammerhead shark
Says the cockroach man

Can anyone list some things that you arent able to block with royal guard?

>There's people walking this earth right now, breathing up my oxygen, that don't know DMC is a weeb series

That's even more fucking gross

Attached: DELETE THIS!.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Is that attack supposed to make a V mark on the ground? I never noticed it while playing.

source on the campaign part?

Sue me, not as good as the other games but still has some solid tracks

How fucking hilarious is it that the entire cast of DMC has daddy issues?

>introduce new characters
>more daddy issues

Attached: 1551701481924.jpg (703x742, 61K)

None, he's pulling that part out of his ass. In terms of campaigns the most we'll get is the ability to play as vergil through the already existing campaign

It ranges from bad to forgettable user

How's that $90 DLC shit game treating you? LOL

Has someone made a boomer edit of this?

Attached: B7E610ED-4EFC-4938-9425-F092B64352E1.jpg (1888x1125, 288K)

like 30

Great, it's one of the best fighting games i ever played, best in the series in terms of gameplay. DMC5 on the other hand turned out mediocre.

Don't know why you're interested but thanks for asking.

Based DOA user

I disagree

hush

>Bitching about costume dlc
It is obvious you can't find anything else to bitch about because DOA6 turned out great.

Why are fathers nearly always portrayed badly in media?
If I was a dad I'd be a pissed

Where them lobbies at

On a similar note I want someone to make a "a toast to gamers" edit out of it.

Attached: 1551811163597.png (3840x1080, 2.74M)

Capcom and the gaming media were very pissed off that the people didn't take to DmC too kindly. They have had a lot of hate since then for the DMC fanbase and gamers as a whole since DmC was meant to be a social conditioning type of game but it failed. Because they are so salty at that games reception and want to still make money off the DMC name they decided to give fans some of what they want and also try and force some DmC elements as a compromise as a literal fuck you to DMC fans for refusing to embrace DmC.

This is red pilled and true.

>DMC is a weeb series
Everything's weeb if it's from japan, thought the series was more western influenced anyway
Don't blame the game for having a retarded director in terms of marketing

End of the month

>died to Artemis on DMD
I'm not gonna make it, bros...

How was it supposed to be social conditioning?

how is DMD's difficulty? more like 3 or 4?

QUE TE JODAN

So guys, how long until RE2 characters are modded into DMC5?

man the game looks 100 times better when you force the shitty TAA off.

I'd say Resident Evil is not weeb

>and I REALLY don't like the cheesy bit where Vergil just fucks off and flies around the level.
Yeah, I was genuinely having Monsoon flashbacks from MGR from where he fucks off for a moment and jumps around for a while before actually throwing his vehicle barrage. It's a stupid unneeded breather. Easily the worst part of the fight in Vergil as well. They should've saved his Sin DT to final mission where you play as Nero instead and given it a proper moveset.

Attached: latest[1].png (933x769, 563K)

>Yea Forums suddenly hates devil trigger

They forced the reboot hard on people. It was a Japanese franchise with Japanese ideals being developed by western developers. This was during the time Capcom kept outsourcing their franchises and making people hate them. Obviously the west was going to make their version of DMC in their eyes under their ideals. The west is full of cucks and zionist jews that are all over the gaming industry. Japan is still for the most part free of these elements. DmC was an attack on not just the fanbase but gamers as a whole. It failed and the higher ups all over the industry got pissed.

>Alma Oscura

Attached: i understood that reference.gif (500x269, 883K)

ok buddy

I actually thought DmC was alright but it still didn't feel like Devil May Cry at all, just glad they're back on form with 5

>Dante Imaginando
>Metal Gear
>Peso Muerto
Whoever made this is based

Attached: 1533776129752.png (250x151, 43K)

>why does the second last boss fight not have final boss music
I wonder

youtube.com/watch?v=l3ZWPjmkUts
If you don't think this song deserves love, all I gotta say is, where is your soul?

Stay a blue pilled moron not my fault.
That is fine if you like it but just know that it was a purposefully forced game by the media and it is because the SJW retard cucks in the west would have loved to have had control over an iconic beloved Japanese franchise. DMC has a pretty passionate hardcore fanbase and these western s o y bois wanted to take it for their own and try to condition gamers into liking their trash. It is very important to keep in mind that DMC had zero business being rebooted in the first place considering DMC4 sold well despite being rushed.

really stupid question

>literally though this was DmC
WEW

>bluepilled
eh bud, I don't think Vergil would want you shittin on his fave color.

what the fuck, I know they took a lot of shit from dmc but this shit looks exactly like it. lol 5 really is ass

How?

Hey, it was pretty easy for someone to make a first person mod for RE2, right? Well, since this is the same engine would it be as easy to put in a first person mod for this? Imagine the beautiful pure motion sickness.

Force it in nvidia.

>second final boss' music is shit on purpose because it's not the final boss
>final boss is a piss easy cakewalk on purpose because it's a "victory lap" and mission 19 was the actual final boss
hurr durr

Not to mention all Vergil tracks in 3 blow 5's both battle tracks straight out of the water, not just the last battle.

DmC had more colour tho

Pirate scum

Attached: f.jpg (581x293, 48K)

>Jet Stingray and Magma Dragoon

Normally I don't care much for demonic designs, but these are both sick as fuck

Attached: 1552258532964.jpg (595x596, 75K)

>is in city
>like DmC
fuck off faggot, thats the stupidest thing ive heard

great now you got me saying parlay, and it sounds kinda sexy... Thanks.

You know what other games where in a city? DMC3 and DMC2

>they are scrubs who get damaged all the time and never even get S

So what is trying to say?

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 Screenshot 2019.03.11 - 15.20.41.60.jpg (2560x1440, 627K)

>trish's face

Attached: 142464366777.jpg (1280x960, 104K)

dontes coat, dark hair, linear levels, shitty music, moves exactly like he does but the fact he is in a city, ayyyy lmao

Why does Vergil 5 float like he's on the fucking moon? It's so weird and it looks so bad.

Attached: what.jpg (1280x720, 373K)

Who's Teddy Bear is that?

truthy GET

Old Subhuman was better desu

Attached: 1547344234939.jpg (1920x1080, 522K)

Is there a better way to fight Vergil than trickspam him to death?

Nero's kid.

I respectfully disagree and would suggest that you kill yourself

So was Sparda actually just so absurdly overpowered in his base or did he unlock a SIN form at some point, to elevate himself, and we just didn't know?

>Prepare...TO DIE!
>*slowly flies around the gigantic stage*

Attached: REST IN PISS.jpg (1366x768, 193K)

I doubt you could even type this with a straight face

Attached: 1551659519171.jpg (552x387, 22K)

sdt is a halfbreed thing.

Chad Guard

o

Is it possible to get this to work in game?

The flying segment was poorly executed. Should have been way faster with several judgment cuts flying around.

Fpbp

no

It was making fun of Dark Souls. He says prepare to die then does a telegraphed move.

They should seriously give Vergil his own equivalent of a Devil Sword.

Or at least give him propeller airplane noises for comedic effect

lol

All of his moves are very telegraphed and slow, they are also all very structured, he can no longer pull bullshit combos by stacking things. He reminds me a lot of how Fied Ryu is in Razor's Edge as opposed to NG1.

The photo mode in this game is genuinely fantastic

Attached: 20190311162617_1.jpg (2560x1440, 532K)

Gonna sort this thread by controversial replies and get a big bucket of popcorn xD

You can modify audio files retard.

True but they literally looked the same in DMC3, in DMC4 he looked different and his story in 4 is supposed to take place before 3 because that's when he fucked some random chick and conceived Nero. There's definitely inconsistencies here.

nah, i think it's very primitive
doesn't even have an fov option

>anime poster
>complete pleb
checks out

>starts charging up judgement cut end
>"queen slay..."

yeah closed up the game right there and never went back

Attached: 1544249637842.jpg (1400x2105, 380K)

Should have him fire fast as fuck judgement swords while flying alongside the usage of spiral swords.
Like a plane

I guess I mean to say I love the animations so the photo mode takes good advantage of them

Attached: 1552265909350.jpg (1867x821, 264K)

too much spanish

Why does dante have a motorcycle? Why does vergil look like tetsuo, why do the twins look nothing alike, why is this game shit in every way
it's time to put these shitty spanish maymays to rest

It doesn't even let you take photos

>Why does dante have a motorcycle
Give me a good reason why a man shouldn't have a chainsaw motorcycle

I didn’t unlock the last two ending cutscenes of the game? I don’t know why I don’t have the final cutscenes with Lady, Trish, and Morrison as well as the Jackpot scene. Any ideas as to why that is?

Get gud and fight like a man during the credits. Is this your first DMC game?

>*randomly goes apeshit and ruins your SS*

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 193K)

>Subhuman original was actually the most DMC song in the whole game, even psycho siren was tranced up after 30 seconds
>everyone hated subhuman at first
>original subhuman is now the best battle music
This game was a fucking meme rollercoaster

in the action scenes just before the credits roll you have to kill enough demons at nero to get the lady scene, and kill more than vergil does in the dante scene for Jackpot.

>Try to do live coop in mission 13 with a friend
>It fucking works
>Have a blast

DMC5 could have been the best one in the series by far if the story wasn't awful and half the music wasn't bad.

Attached: 1548020295269.png (327x269, 4K)

Subhuman really grew on me, and its not as jarring when its accompanied by killing demons.
That being said, Devils Never Cry was part of the deluxe edition so..

you cant even fucking see what shit you have equipped as dante AND MISSION 20 ISNT A FUCKING DANTE MISSION. So you have to go to an earlier mission, change loadout, do mission 20 again. Then still not see shit cause credits are in the way, its fucking gay and unfair

No but idk why I always do poorly in credits fights, it’s just something wierd with me

>wings that don't go above your head
What is this for? Right is absolutely better.

You have to go do an earlier mission and change your loadout why? You can complete the fight just with your sword. Get gudder.

it helps to use Neros DT as much as the game allows, same with Dantes Sin DT + r2 to raze everything like an end-game boss

Dumb animenigger

What is it with this level design meme? 3's level design isnt good in the slightest. 5's isnt much better or worse. And also who the hell plays a game like DMC for its level design? Its all about the combat.

nico is a big ugly goliath

Fuck off barry

Try beating Urizen on dante-must-die mode in the prologue.

No.

Can anyone explain me why it took 0.05 seconds to create a nude mod and camera mod for RE2, but still there is none of that for DMC5 even if they're both on the same engine and we already have an in-game nude model?

and on top of that use no items too.

Aside from the gorb there ARE no items to use. They ditched the rest of the items.

They knew what they were doing when they made those nude models, didn't they?

Noisia is a fucking electrical band and combichrist is industrial metal, either you nefer fucking heard dubstep or are being a reddit parroter that has no clue what the fuck he is saying

and story
and music
and dante playable for 100% of it
and vergil playable for 100% of it
and lady doing SOMETHING instead of being a nude cunt that behaves like a high schooler

Yeah but it literally had a scene like that.
Come to think of it a lot of scenes form DmC made it into DmC2 I mean DMC5

I'm still peeved Nero gets his proper arm back. I would've preferred his DT to be some silly cybernetic demon rather than just demon bishie.

>bianco angelo
>not angelo bianco

do these niggers even research the languages they are using or are they that stupid

>muh superior nippon companies not susceptible to the allure of money
Fucking cringe. Some of the worst "game" trends like mobages and shitty barebones games that sell only by virtue of having fucking waifus on the cover were started in Japan. Stop being a literal weeaboo and failing to see that good games nowadays are a rarity regardless of which side of the ocean the makers are.

Attached: 1522375153307.png (613x594, 536K)

looks like shitty blizzard designs
SMT is better

Attached: file.png (473x347, 154K)

This looks like a pair of zentai fetishists

3's DT looks like shit

world of warcraft rejects

how would you know tho?

i want nero diablo to raw me

Attached: 20190311233619_1.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

dante is a japanese Diablo, at least Sparda was an insectoid horned freak

Attached: file.png (527x343, 331K)

what's the point of DT looking different in each game?
shouldn't they be the same? it'd make more sense

Wouldn't it make more sense for your mom's roastie cunt to always look the same?

It's tradition. Although technically 5's Normal Dante DT is basically 4's. Just changed up a bit.

>Literally goes into super devil trigger and yells prepare to die while killing Dante
>Not killing dante

He's been drawing power from his Devil Arms, now he doesn't need to.

Because even modders are too busy playing the game after 11 years of waiting.

>tfw no friends to play dmc5 with
I managed to have some short fun with some random Nero but fuck i wish it lasted longer it was legit fun taunting everywhere and blowing things up.

Not really needed because you cant walk 10 feet without tripping over a green or white glob cluster that replenishes your hp and DT

It's just bants

The loneliness of having no friends to play with will actually help you identify with the final boss more.

it does

>It's tradition
doesnt explain why it's a tradition for them to be different in each game

yeah, but why they have to be so different in looks? It's not like each iteration is a more polished and perfected version of the previous like it'd be logic to be, they're just random designs that have almost nothing to do with each other

>Subhuman
>Good
Pick one. Caviler Angelo's boss theme is one of the best tracks in the franchise.

Story and music are both much better in 3. 5's story is nothing but fanservice trash that recycles previous shit for no particular reason, like Lady and Trish appearing despite them serving zero purpose in the plot. All of Vergil's battles are better than either of his fights in 5 as well, both in music and moveset department. Speaking of bosses in general, 5 as a whole lacks secondary cool villains like Credo or Arkham because we're busy faffing over Vergil.

Overall though I think 5 may be the best game considering the sheer number of new toys in your disposal at once, in fact I'd say it's even too much packed with new gameplay mechanics and playable characters considering the short length of the campaign. You have constant character switches, stuff like unlocking Cerberus just before Urizen's boss-only level without being given time to get used to it first or unlocking both Nero's DT and his Devil Bringer in the fucking final boss that doubles as an easy tutorial for it.

Really, if the campaign itself was longer and the story was more than just fanservice from beginning to end and actually focused on characterizing Nero rather than throwing all his development at the very very end with a stupid tutorial-like final boss, it'd be the best game ever.

i agree with mttumblrbait design but i endet up enjoying the gmeplay a lot

Original version of Subhuman is still awful, legit the only problem I had with the song was the fucking screamo lyrics

it's not a purely physical form. it's a manifestation of power, so it makes sense to be transformative.

in 3, due to dante being younger, inexperienced, and undisciplined(more than usual), dt changes between every equipped weapon. that's the plot reason anyway. the actual reason is the smt designer just made a bunch of versions and they liked them all.

>like Lady and Trish appearing despite them serving zero purpose in the plot
Are you retarded? They've been established side characters for multiple games now, not to mention devil hunting partners with Dante. It would be fucking stupid for them NOT to show up considering the plot.

thats only bcs the industry is centralised in california. some eastern euro dev would never make these kinds of design decisions.

see

I'll pick both you massive fag but the last bit of your post is still right

I like to think their demon power is maturing over the years. The designs on DT look noticeably more complex as Dante and Vergil grow older. Nero on the other hand is still young, so his DT is more simple and sleeker. That's how I see it.

I have them but all they play is old ass RTS and racing games so i can't even do that. By some luck all of them just happen not to play beat em ups or action games.

>lady
>established side characters for multiple games now
>multiple games
She's been in 2 games, and Beside 3, her role in 4 is marginal.
Sure, she's the one sending Dante and Trish, but she could have been replaced by anyone else and it wouldnt have changed a thing, her presence wasn't needed, she could have been replaced even by an anonymous call and still 4 would be the same game with the same fundamental plot.

DMC3's DT's still look the best but that not really fair since they were designed by master character designer of SMT fame Kazuma Kaneko

>It would be fucking stupid for them NOT to show up considering the plot.
Fucking lol. Their appearance in 4 was just as pointless fanservice as well. They do absolutely nothing and that time could've been better spent fleshing out the characters that actually matter. We do not need to bring back everyone who has ever appeared in the series for every single game.

Even fucking Nero's boring trophy waifu Kyrie has plot-wise more reason to appear in 5 considering he's the new main protagonist and Nero being still hung up over Credo and lack of family is supposedly integral to his character development. But instead they just begin and finish all of his character development in 5 in literally one cutscene.