Game has math puzzles

>game has math puzzles

Attached: file.png (466x288, 18K)

Attached: crits.png (390x345, 11K)

Is this your elementary school homework?

kinder actually

Attached: 1549028653710.png (480x593, 366K)

>scenario 1
hit 1=crit
hit 2=50% chance of crit
>scenario 2
hit 1=50% chance of crit
hit 2=crit
it ain't fucking rocket science

How is this even meant to be difficult?
inb4 100 replies

2 since you lose one open side but then gain 3 for a total gain of 2

there is only 3 possible outcomes.

1/3

It's 2, removing 3 wouldn't change the perimeter at all

It's 2 you fucking mongoloid jesus christ are people here literally this uneducated?

Attached: 1497445739783.png (471x411, 113K)

Trick question. You can't increase the perimeter while reducing area. That breaks thermodynamics.

>brainlets

Attached: 1552278126506.png (252x149, 6K)

50%.

Confusion with this problem largely stems from the fact that the you're actually given two different crit rates in the statement
while It says "assume 50% crit chance" it also says "At least one of the hits is a crit", so the logic you use to solve it should have one attack be 50% and the other be 100%.
People who get 33% have likely made both hits be 50% in whatever simulation that create.

troll post

>at least one is a crit
then don't fucking count it
just count the other 50% chance
what the fuck

>huurrrr

You are only allowed to remove one square, that removes two. I hope you weren't trying to seem smart because what you just did looked very stupid.

Attached: 1521724029193.jpg (439x474, 24K)

inb4 people dont realize this is a trick question
>my 33%
>my 50%

1/3 using the most faithful interpretation.
We know one hit is a crit, but we do not know which one. We have three scenarios equally likely to happen, one of which has both hits being crits, therefore it is a 1/3 chance.

Attached: Byford.png (500x265, 16K)

what?

hmm, today i will get obliterated by pressure differentials

If you had to set up a simulation to test this out, what would you do?

>getting fucking obliterated in the most painful way because of an error

Record two hits a bunch of times.
Have every occurance of hit hit be disregarded.
This is the most faithful representation of OP's image.

that's not the OP pic lmao

>implying I meant OP as in the original poster of the thread rather than original poster of the hit/crit image

>Have every occurance of hit hit be disregarded.

Your simulation is wrong.
Hit Hit should never occur in the first place for you to have to disregard it. If it does, you're not simulating the situation correctly.

>ay lil homie, step outta the way, big boys coming through

Attached: 1451437815414.jpg (520x361, 83K)

100% chance that one hit is a crit
multiplied by 50% chance for the 2nd hit to be a crit
leaves you with 50% chance that both hits will be crits
(1*0.5=0.5)

>2
You're joking right?
Please don't tell me you're actually this stupid.

Attached: 1551833835480.jpg (224x225, 18K)

American education, everyone

I doubt you'd feel much of anything.

>the simulation isn't correct
Except it is. Having something like if first hit not crit, second hit is is inherently incorrect because the scenario does not state that. Additionally, having the first hit be a crit and rolling for the second is also wrong, as the way scenario is stated directly implicates the two hits have already occurred, with you being given knowledge that at least one of the hits was a crit.

Are T1 and T2 Jews?

Crit crit
Crit not-crit
Not-crit crit
It doesn’t specify which of the 2 attacks were crits so you can’t assume one situation or the other. You must count all 3. 1/3

>raid boss main mechanic is math

>spins taucherglocke

still, getting sucked through a 24in hole would leave nothing left of you to bury

There's a 100% chance of one being a crit, and a 50% chance of the other being a crit.
So 150%

Ordering does not matter in that problem. Crit not-crit and not-crit crit are the same option when asking about total crit count.
This would leave you with two options:
one hit crits (1/2)
two hits crit (1/2)
Meaning it would be a 50% chance.

25%

iirc they found mostly intact internal organs and a handful of appendages (no pun intended) spread out in a sort of shotgun-blast radius at varying extreme distances

1/1 of being a crit
1/2 of the other being a crit

2/3

150% chance of you getting an a+ on the Yea Forums test, yes.

>Assuming a 50% crit chance
The answer is 50% then.

>Game has magic puzzles

Attached: you should be able to solve this.png (1600x900, 2.57M)

did the problem say anything about conserving the area? did you even read?

Attached: no-game-no-life-0208[1].jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Magic. How the FUCK does someone just make a fist?

0%
you already had your crit chance
otherwise it be 100%

Start by clenching your butt and work your way up to your hand.

Critical chance is different from critical hit rate. Are we calculating the chance or just how many criticals occurred? Does the enemy have innate crit chance defense? Do I have a skill or perk for a double swing or guaranteed crit? Is there RNG? I argue that this problem is UNSOLVABLE without further context on setting and situation and VIDEO GAMES

The tile labeled 2, and don't be a little bitch.

Yea Forums complains about LITERALLY any type of puzzle. Without even explaining why. You'd think anons were so fiercely retarded that they can't figure them out, or so fiercely impatient that they think they are so incredibly easy, as to be a complete waste of their time.

So it's bitchboy, retard, or autist. Have your pick.

25% crit chance.

The first attack is the one that matters. You have to roll a 50% chance twice. Don't get to caught up in the "one hit is at least a crit". The first hit has to win the dice roll of being a crit, which will be your free crit, then you have to roll another 50% chance. No other result matters except for the first hit.

>ignore part of the problem

that's not how it works

2, obviously.
1/3 obviously.