HALO CAMPAIGNS RANKED

1. Halo 3
>Amazing setpieces and memorable levels(The storm scarab fight, Highway, hornets, infested high charity, etc)
>Best ending of all halo games (Johnston's death, warthog run)
>No major negatives
2. Halo Reach
>interesting tone shift from rest of franchise
>watching the squad die one by one is cool and the death scenes are all pretty kino
>Memorable levels (nightfall, exodus, tip of the spire, the final level)
>enemies don't speak english, making them a lot more intimidating
>grittier art style works very well with the tone of the game
3. Halo CE
>It establishes everything for all the games that follow
>every weapon is unique and serves a unique purpose, something abandoned in later halo games
>great ending and iconic beginning
>second half is repetitive though
4. Halo 2
>can't hear dialogue over terrible audio mixing
>boss fights are not a good idea in Halo
>abandons the unique purpose for all weapons precedent Halo CE sets for duplicates of most weapons on human and covenant side
>no memorable setpieces, bashee segments suck ass
>brutes are retard gorilla bullet sponges on heroic and legendary
Halo 4:
>introduces promethians who are completely unfun to fight against
>QTEs
>shitty artstyle
>retarded main villan
>Some memorable setpieces (Mammoth mission, space research base)
Halo 5:
>misleading ad campaign
>retarded story 'twist'
>squad system is ass
>reused same boss fight over 10 times
>retarded story
>no memorable levels or setpieces
>shoulder charging was fun though

Attached: file.png (602x792, 712K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=/m/048xk0,/m/04g4y6
mixer.com/Halo?vod=65957556
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You got 3 > 1 > 2 right, but I don't really care for Reach.

shooting bugs lol
i can do that in my garden

>it wears armour! that means its a bug!!
quakefags are fucking insufferable.

Your genre is dead grampa and its never going to live again , now take your meds

Attached: file.png (1300x866, 1.97M)

I expected to come into this thread and get irrationally angry over your shitty rankings, but you've proved me wrong, op. good job

Imagine playing through "Cortana" and thinking Halo 3 has the best campaign.

Always way to include ODST

i never played quake. around that time I liked goldeneye and half-life. Games where you can shoot human soldiers and see blood

oh wait this shit came out in 2001 wtf. i thought it was like a 1996 game. why did shit go backwards so hard

CE
Reach
ODST

>1 mission ruins the entire campaign
I don't think any of the games are perfect, but I think the high points of Halo 3 greatly outweigh that one dud.

>its not blood because its purple!

Attached: file.png (800x600, 533K)

that looks so fucking gay. it looks like when UT was censored for Germany and they made all the characters robots. Everyone laughed at Germany and then you go and think this is somehow satisfying to see

once the insect mass extinction is complete in about 10 years this will game have a place i guess

Not bad.

CE
Reach
ODST

they're aliens you fucking retard, they're supposed to be ALIENS you FUCKING retard

your complaint is made even more retarded by the fact that game still has plenty of blood, more than most shooters by far

Attached: file.png (800x600, 759K)

Halo 3 has nowhere near the best campaign
Way too short/easy

i know they're aliens. how does shooting aliens satisfy my urge to simulate killing humans? Need to stretch the imagination just a bit too far there - thus it's not a shooter. I mean it might even be good for what it is, which is an 'action game'

This

>its not a shooter unless you shoot humans

damn I guess Doom and the first half of Half life aren't shooters you got me

You do realize that human beings continued reproducing and having children after the advent of the home entertainment console?

>satisfy my urge to simulate killing humans
>le twisted fucking psycho

Go back to COD, bitch boy.

Singleplayer
1>3>Reach>ODST>2=5>4

Multiplayer
2>1=5>3>Reach>4

not to mention you get to play as "soldier" (with no face). Armor man. The character is actually just the armor. Play as a motorbike helmet.
Not just shooting bug robots, play as a bug robot!

More to the real criticism this game was obviously made by sensible, mature adults as "action fun for boys", with parents in mind. The opposite of a bunch of teenagers saying "what would be the fucking sickest thing to play- let's make that" e.g. carmack and co. I think that's fine if you play with like, a safe game that your mom read up was ok, instead of like what your friend snuck over to your house, but it just seems a bit.. cucked i guess to still be into that

Yeah Cortana is probably the single most ass-bullshit level in all of halo but i d9nt think it's fair to judge the entire campaign based on just that one level

Wtf are you even saying

>first half
haha you gotta get that specific. It's true, the first half wasn't a shooter really, was it? Btw the 'demons' in doom have fucking faces. not like animated-bike-helmet Soldier-Man or whatever and his bugs

>waah you must be a quakeboy
>no? waah you must be a codfag

What went wrong with the lore and story? Seriously? How did 343 fuck it up that bad? They should have just let master chief and Cortana drift endlessly in space. “Wake me when you need me” that was perfect.

Attached: 6BA49C78-36CD-408F-A481-9490C0E95A5A.gif (200x200, 948K)

Holy shit, are you the Barry of halo/fps threads?

Retard

literally x-box: the game. Committee designed inoffensive corporate product
>the story is good. it's polished
doesn't matter does it? nobody says corporate generic products can't be high quality

Master Chief sells.

Shut the fuck up you flaming faggot

dunno what that means. i'm just a guy that thinks that having the fatal-hitmarker be big blue flash of crap that obscures any possible sight of a death animation (cos only like, weird creepy losers would want to see that, right?) is a bit gay you know

>campaign ranking
>no ODST

fuck you op

aw that's your counterpoint?
>s-shut up!!

Halo was originally designed as a Mac game, you fucking retard

We don't even need to have a thread because you hit the nail on the head.

read my post and check your logic

>let’s have intellectual arguments with points and counterpoints because i am such a superior being to you
>also check out my new fedora
It’s much easier to just call you out on being the fucking faggot you are.

Attached: 83D00E0E-4895-4913-A1E9-E78888B4DB49.jpg (640x853, 48K)

>you must be a quakeboy
>you must be a codfag
>you must be a fedora
christ 0/3 perhaps it's time to try another approach

ODST
CE
Reach
Wars

Attached: 1551482362866.jpg (1024x506, 168K)

I have no idea. It's astonishing that they just decided to give the series a complete tonal and artistic overhaul for no reason whatsoever. Halo 4 barely even resembles the previous games in the series.

I’m not even that other dude you were talking to. I just saw a faggot ass comment and decided to call a spade a spade you flaming fucking faggot.
You’re probably 0/12 you 12 year old faggot. Suck a dick.
>it’s not hardcore enough, you shouldn’t play this game when your mom is asleep
Christ. You don’t even realize how much of a faggot you sound like.

This is correct

>halo isn't a dudebro shooter - like what does that even mean?
>shid on Halo? faggot ass faggot Suck a DIck fagit
lmao

>it’s not hardcore enough it doesn’t satisfy my urge to kill other humans it’s just not hardcore bro
Seriously just end it you fucking faggot.

wtf is hardcore? you are acting like when I say shooting humans simulation that i'm being edgy... that's straighforwardly the purpose and premise of the shooter genre. To recreate some kind of feel of a gunfight with the associated stakes. Nobody is going to say a video game where you shoot ducks on a rail is a 'shooter'. I'm just adding putting bugs out as well

stop being an edgy faggot and kill yourself already.

think about the main character. what's his name. uh
>Master.. Chief
i laughed so much in 2002 or whatever when i heard about this game. the character has no face and it's name is Leader Hero. You think the way they called the console x-thing, thing-X or whatever was embarrassingly generic and then it turns out the games are even worse

You’re still around? I thought I told you to stop being a contrarian faggot and off yourself already.

>contrarian
hardly, i mean it's kind of amazing to me that this is controversial to the halo fans

Wannabe edgy faggot, get the fuck out.

>edgy
>contrarian
>codfag
>qakefag
>fedora
>12 years old
>faggot
0/7 now

1>2>4>ODST>3>5>Reach
>1 mission ruins the entire campaign
Its so garbage I cant believe it wasnt cut out. The flood were complete shit in 3 in general.
>misleading ad campaign
If you are still dumb enough to believe any kind of advertising ever you should kys immediately

>Nobody is going to say a video game where you shoot ducks on a rail is a 'shooter'
Duck hunt is a shooter by definition. Cope harder retard.
>he’s called Leader Hero
No he’s called Master Chief. It’s an actual rank in the military. He also has a name, John. There is quite a bit of lore about him; I wouldn’t expect you to know that since you’re clearly not a halo fan. I honestly legitimately get that. You’re not retarded for that. But while you go “he’s just a nameless faceless wah wah wah” some of the most iconic characters in video game history have been nameless, faceless, and sometimes voiceless. Many gamers prefer that a protagonist be that way. It doesn’t make them any less iconic, and halo not being about human vs. human conflict doesn’t make it any less of a shooter. So please continue being a retarded faggot. I hope you’re being ironic and looking for (you)s because you’re a fucking retard.

>satisfy my urge to simulate killing humans
Fucking americans

>halo isn’t a shooter
>it needs to be more hardcore
>let me keep score
>I haven’t killed myself yet
>I need to feel the simulation of killing a human, if not it’s not considered a shooter
>I’m not being a contrarion by saying halo isn’t a shooter, everyone including the dictionary has the definition of what a shooter is all wrong
>you can only call me names? I am intellectually superior. *tips fedora*
>duck hunt isn’t a shooter
>rail shooters are shooters
0/9

so anyway can you get it on pc

Yes one and two but there is also a announcement about MCC on Tuesday which could hint at a pc release

>reach anywhere in the top 3.
>halo 2 not in first.
miss me with this gay shit pleb

Attached: 1552019778063.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

>didnt know you were gonna have to get on the scarab at some point
>me and my brother going apeshit on legendary
>we're killing everything we can
>I see the fucking scarab and some assholes on it
>"fuck it we'll do it live"
>i run off the adjacent platform it was walking by
> jump on top, barely make it
>kill everything on board

what a blast

when are we getting MCC

Halo 3 is easily the shortest campaign which is a negative.
Halo reach is filled with distracting plot contrivances, slaped together setpieces lacking any cohesion along with pacing that is so bad it rivals halo 4. and characters and missions that are barely memorable. Save 6 and his last mission.
For fuck sake this is the game that made flying and fighting with a spaceship a boring chore
Halo CE has a weaker second half.
Halo 2 easily the best written story but suffers from having alot of content gutted.
Halo 4 admirable but overall misguided and meh
Halo 5 is halo 5 tier

tuesday buddy :)

thanks chump ;)

ooo I memba!

I started with CE but I cannot fathom putting CE above 2 for any reason other then nostalgia (which OP basically admits to by saying "it establishes the series" as a postive)

CE almost doesn't even have a story. For the vast majority of the game, the cutscenes just exist to give you an excuse to go from A mission to B mission, and there's also no environmental storytelling (outside of 343 guilty spark) or inside the mission narrative either. MC is basically just a player avatar and Cortana just exists for player navigation.

In 2, meanwhile, you have actual cinematic cutscenes with direction, animation, and real character acting, you have a whole cast of characters that interact, characters like the arbitter have actual development, and there's more then a single narrative thread, and there's an ample amount of in mission narrative as well as envoirmental storytelling

In terms of map/level design the vast majority of CE's outdoor envoirments are just wide open, empty fields without much geometry, which means that approaches to combat in them don't really vary since you never have to tackle them differently. The interior spaces are almost all heavily cramped hallways and cooridors, and their layouts are heavily copy-pasted. There's also very little visual variety. In 2, both indoor and outdoor spaces vary considerable in layout, size, and desnity of geometyr/obsctacles, which leads to far more interesting and varied engagement options and encounters: Outdoor spaces have stuff like city slums, to downtown citysapes with bridges and parks, city blocks, plazas in forerunner ruins, etc; while indoor spaces all actually feel unique instead of copy pasted now and the more complex.

ALso
>H2 not having good setpieces
>what is the MAC cannon, the sacarab, the banshee chase, cutting the cable, the gondola ride, the underwater capsule, and pretty much all of Gravemind, High Charity, and Great Journey

Halo 3 > Halo CE > Halo 2 > Halo 4 > Halo 5

As far as campaigns go for me.

> Noble 6 is hyperlethal classified Spartan
> Vague mention of another hyperlethal Spartan
> Obviously Master Chief

I love dumb lore things like this.

Attached: Halifaxlt3_28d0e2045db64a195e2f59b9a6e6111b.png (234x200, 19K)

>Halo reach
>this is the game that made flying and fighting with a spaceship a boring chore
this

don't forget quarantine zone where you have a rare battle between the covenant, sentinels, humans, and flood racing to the library.

>halo 3 babies

Yea but Gravemind was retarded

They hired people that don't like or give as hit about halo

I feel like people are really overrating the Halo 3 campaign because of the ending, most the level design just seemed abit too big and empty compared to the previous games making skirmishes feel so slow

Agreed, I ended up liking Halo 4's trench run better.

That one level on the highway was fucking beastly though.

Halo 2 always came accross to me as some sort of a American approach of an anime.

I'm guessing it was the books and they went all full retard into the boring lore instead of making fun video game stuff. I think the peak of the story was the holy war stuff in 2 and seeing the covenant bicker amongst themselves, although 1-3 are all top notch.
I read First Strike about 5 years ago and Iremember it being really poorly written and boring.

>ODST
>Interesting open world approach
>the combat is intense, you are in constant danger and all alone, stealth is the number one choice of playstyle
>the music is atmospheric jazz
>the characters are fun to listen too

It's honestly my favorite of the franchise.

Are you alright user? Do you need water? Do you need care? Should I call a doctor?

I hope people like you die off.
The master cheif, doomguy, fear guy, gordon freeman, artyom, quake guy stalker guy and a million more are just meant to be extensions of the player with basic characteristics added (scientist, soldier, wanderer etc) and that's the way I FUCKING LIKE IT. I want to play as ME, not some poorly voiceacted dickhead that takes me right out of the experience.

I bet you'll be a great person in Metroid threads, you fucking faggot
>Armor man
You sound like ACfag.

Attached: 1552276676621.png (452x479, 398K)

Halo 3's campaign was both fun and fair compared to the rest. That's why most people including myself think it's the best campaign.
>CE
Elites strafe everything and barrel roll away from grenades. Jackals will actually tank your grenades, and sometimes your pistol shots won't even register on the sides of their shields. It's impossible to see cloaked elites. Endless waves of bullet sponge enemies with aimbot make each level a chore.
>Halo 2
Jackal snipers-pretty self explanatory. Scorpion shots don't even destroy banshees or ghosts in one hit. Drones are just stupid and unfair. Arbiter missions. Ridiculous Tartarus fight. Wraiths that don't miss and you barely have any shields no matter what hits you.
I refuse to talk about the rest.

retard

>Elites strafe everything and barrel roll away from grenades.

Yes, and?

who would have thought elites are supposed to be elite

>Halo 3's campaign was both fun and fair compared to the rest
This, Halo 3 is the Super Metroid of Halo.

rate my reach spartan, kind worlds only.

2>3>1>Reach>Halo Wars>Odst>Halo Wars 2>5>Spartan Assault>4

Attached: Vanity_634282207449856046.png (620x1024, 784K)

Not an argument.
If the AI has the ability to dodge 90% of my shots then I expect them to die after a few well placed pistol shots. I shouldn't have to shoot them 15 times. Halo 3 enemies aren't bullet sponges.

sounds like you are bad at halo mate, 3 was the easiest game by far so it makes sense why it's your favorite

>Another buckler bro.

When I first saw it I rushed to buy it and have never removed it. Every other piece of armour I've played with and changed multiple times but the buckler stays.

>Arbiter missions
is this suppose to be a negative?

>brutes are retard gorilla bullet sponges on heroic and legendary
Just double tap the head and they die

he can't get a headshot

unironically the greatest wrist armor permutation.

Normies would equip one of the tactical pads.

Not an argument. I beat every campaign on legendary several times solo or with friends. Halo 3's campaign was fair and balanced. Brutes and flood wouldn't eat an entire mag just because muh legendary. If you're a good player it pays off unlike the rest of the campaigns. If you're going to going to bring up skill, I have no doubt I'll shit on you in a 1v1. Sit the fuck down.
I don't like playing as females or non humans. Just a preference/opinion.

sounds like you are just bad bro.

Except Halo 1 has the best balanced Legendary. Halo 3 is fucking babby easy.

>Brutes and flood wouldn't eat an entire mag
are you using smgs and pistols only?
jesus

Make this happen and stream it, I love dumpster fires.
You have all the functionality to make this happen, if I recall correctly you can stream directly from your xbox.
We live in the golden age where these things can happen.

Attached: 1500936375009.jpg (1600x1200, 230K)

when it comes to pc sure, this nigger thinks he's good cause he's beaten all the games several times by himself on legendary.
Who the fuck hasn't? shit i'm sure if cared enough i could find my xbox and screen cap of my laso master achievement,
But custom games isn't campaign so it doesn't even really matter.
Hope mcc comes to pc soon

>halo 3
>Halo 2
>Halo 4
>Halo 3 odst
>halo Reach
>Halo wars 1+2
>Halo 5

Halo 5 might have a shitty campaign but at least the multiplayer is good

Agreed

>Arbiter missions.

Everything that makes the Arbiter missions bad is shit that almost every mission in CE suffers from

>Arbiter missions
yeah missions where you play as an actual character who develops is a pain.

Not him but you say this shit almost every thread, just accept the fact that some, like myself, consider the Arbiter Levels to be shit and that Halo 2's campaign would be far better off without them. In my opinion, they should have made Arbiter's campaign a spin-off, nothing more.

Not him but if this is truly the reason you play Halo should just play a Sony exclusive.

I actually is a negative, shit should have been a spin-off.

It doesn't matter if it's true Halo or 343's faggy/fake Halo games, I'll shit down your throat in a 1v1, even a 2v1. I can beat anybody in this thread. I still play Halo to this day.
2 is easier than 1 except for the vehicle parts. Once you memorize where the jackal snipers are you'll be fine.
I'm talking about the online now jackass.
I don't want to play as a stupid ugly alien. I'm a human. I want to play as a human. I want to kill aliens, not play as them.

*you
*It

understand the simple fact that you are a retard and accept the fact that halo 2 was the arbiter's game and that is part of why it's regarded widely by many fans as the best halo campaign of the original trilogy.

Yeah, and that's why it's one of the worst mainline campaigns in the series right next to Halo 5 right, is this also why ODST and Reach sold like crap compared to every numbered game and why 343 wants the mainline games to only focus on Chief now because no one gave a shit about Arbiter, Spartan Ops in Halo 4, and Locke along with Osiris and Blue Team? Locking these characters in spin-off games is something that should have been done years ago, stay mad that you're retarded to accept someone having a different opinion than you. Mainline Halo games belong to Master Chief, nobody else.

Let's make this a Vanity thread, roast me lads

Attached: Halo Reach - Vanity.png (620x1024, 829K)

oh it's chieffag, fuck off

>I bought a game that revolves around the master chief but I don't want to play as the master chief

How about you, Arbiterfag?

>Halo games belong to Master Chief, nobody else.
except the fact that halo 2 exist and allowing you to play from the perspective of the enemy at the time for the fps genre is part of why halo 2 was elevated among it's peers.
Pretty sure fans care about arbiter almost as much as they do chief, in fact i'd bet that he to this day is still the second most valued character in the franchise

at least the arbiter is an actual character.
you do realize one of the points of halo 2 was that the arbiter is ironically more human than the chief.

And Halo 2 got scrutinized for it and Halo 3 became a full-on Master Chief game, when Bungie were thinking about a Halo 4 they were also planning to make that a Master Chief only game and make spin-off star other characters. Also Chief's popularity eclipses Arbiter's.

Spartans are mary sues, fuck them.

Attached: odst_missionart_cf-a585e8ff09eb4367a2c9b5bfa9fa9171.jpg (1120x561, 450K)

>at least the arbiter is an actual character.
A forgettable one plus Chief always had a character.

The arbiter is alien vermin and the chief is a human. You're just a trendy hippie, anti human fag.

>actually using a utility

need i say more

This, these guys really need to play another game or just stick to Halo spin-offs and nothing else, Bonnie's comment on the subject should tell them something, Marcus Lehto's comment on the subject should tell them something if they still don't get it they're a lost cause.

halo 2 got scrutinized by a bunch of fags and kids.
These are the same faggots that hated raiden in mgs2
>bungie were thinking about a Halo 4
lies
>Also Chief's popularity eclipses Arbiter's.
hyperbole bordering on dishonesty

This, I love killing aliens as the Chief.

>anti human fag for rooting for the alien who joins the sides of the humans

Attached: 1534296728531.jpg (1600x1201, 175K)

Cope

Attached: Untitled.png (1443x490, 31K)

And before he allied with the humans he used to kill humans, so fuck off.

*trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=/m/048xk0,/m/04g4y6

Forgot the link.

>I played with my sister's Barbie dolls as a kid instead of army men because barbies have "more character".

>what is redemption and development
that's kind of the fucking point of his story, no elte alive was responsible for more human deaths than he was and that was before he fucked reach

This

but army men have more character than barbie dolls so i don't see your point you fucking dumbass.

>Leader Hero
>Thing-X
Kek’d

he has no point

>reach over 1
>no ODST in 3rd place
3 over 1 is debatable though, and imo 2 is better than reach.

>2. Halo Reach
lol

if we are gonna play the "trend" game for points

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.11 - 00.56.56.90 (2).png (1185x605, 55K)

This is now an armor config thread

Attached: ODST.png (320x704, 204K)

>2.Halo Reach
Whats it like being mentally challenged?

What are you doing, user?

Only played ce, good campaign tho.

arbiter is plebfilter.

Halo Campain Rankings: theyre all shit
Halo Multiplayer Rankings: 2 >> 3 > 1 >>>> Reach

This

>all your Halo 1 PC bros moved on, got girlfriends, stopped playing video games, or moved on to games like LoL, then OW, then fortnite
>none of them went to MMOs with you
>when Infinity and MCC comes to PC they'll most likely only play for a few hours, then go back to their normalfag lives
I hope Halo's /vg/ is actually good. I've literally never been to a good general that isn't filled with trannies where they don't belong.

>4 and 5 at the bottom of every list
NOOO 343BROS

To be fair, they went extinct for a reason. The covenant was ALWAYS better in every way until they turned into cartoon goons lead by a villain of the week with Halo 4 and 5

2 literally mogs every other halo game.

>better in every way
>Master Chief face fucks the Covenant in every single game

Yeah, I do say it every thread, because it's right.

If you disagree, how about you actually explain why so we can have a conversation. I'm always in these threads explaining my opinions on things trying to start conversations so we can have actual disscusions going, and all you faggots do is give 1 sentence non-responses.

>I don't want to play as a stupid ugly alien. I'm a human. I want to play as a human. I want to kill aliens, not play as them.
Then you are even dumber then SJW's who bitch about games being full of white men

I like Halo 5's mechanics and core gameplay but there's really no defending it's campaign.

masterchief was not every spartan.
He had luck

fag

Attached: wcefw86z1iz11.gif (487x560, 762K)

>because it's right.
No, it's not, it's just your opinion and nothing else.

>master chef
>glad you could make it, Arbiter

>shooter
shooter does not explicitly imply nor specify what you will be shooting, technically anything with shooting in first person is a fps.
and you are ignoring the fact where you can kill zombies and aliens are humanoids.
>urge to simulate killing humans
edgy faggot

why do ya'll hate arby so much?

Attached: 9ze1450305221.png (1954x882, 3.82M)

So defend and justify your opinion, just like I do mine

Halo isn’t an FPS. It’s a digital daycare.

Because his levels sucked and his story was boring and because I just wanted to play the Master Chief, not Arbiter.

Why should I Mr. Autism, you may go on another rant replying to 20 people at once again like you did in the last thread?

why is his story boring but masterchief's is not?

>pleb
filtered

Liked reach from the start, never understood the animosity for it

Master Chief's level is fun and Chief's story is more interesting.

>Chief's story is more interesting.
explain

>Chief's story
>interesting

Attached: 1548229581334.gif (250x195, 801K)

>you may go on another rant replying to 20 people at once again like you did in the last thread?

Well yeah, that's how having a discussion works.

3 was way too fucking short and a lot of its levels were remakes from the first game. Reach's was decent, the music and art style helped it along but some levels had a very predictable design. ODST was again too short, the cutscenes were not animated very well but exploring the city and a good soundtrack held it up. 4 was pretty hopeless, constant chatter between Chief and Cortana and fighting against Promethean was just a chore. Sarah Palmer is a fucking awful character too. 5 was fluid and responsive but only had a handful of good levels. CE begins to feel like a real chore when you're walking through similar looking areas all the time, basically a copy and pasted design with different enemies in the next area which really didn't do too much to mix it up. 2 is really weird composition of completely terrible and very good levels.

I don't really have a favorite but the worst is Halo 4, the Prometheans are incredibly annoying to fight.

What levels of 2 were bad?

>gaylo

pretty fair assessment user, though I wish you went into more detail

I'd also sort of question your take on 2 here, as I really don't think 2's bad missons are as bad as CE's, and most aren't even as bad as 3's cortana, but I can see what you mean at least

>Halo 2
>can't hear dialogue over terrible audio mixing
MCC fucked up the audio mixing. It was fine in the original game.

I never noticed audio issues in MCC's 2

Then you're fucking deaf. Basic radio dialogue doesn't play when it does in the originals, which are the bulk of Johnson's scripted lines.

Hopefully the Arbiter will be playable in Halo 6

Attached: tumblr_okvz6tuDKW1r9vwhao1_500.png (461x475, 116K)

>Being this retarded

Attached: master chief rank.png (2301x605, 147K)

What the fuck, why did none of you niggers post about this

mixer.com/Halo?vod=65957556

343 went ahead and did a stream playing and fucking around in the Halo 2 E3 build, walking out of bounds (turns out it's not as buggy as alleged), and pulling up prototypes of other cut and beta levels

Attached: ssaadsadda.png (1365x768, 741K)

another screenshot. the first was a prototype of regret, this was a prototype of metropolis, back whe it was actually you fighting through the city

Attached: asddassd.png (1365x768, 834K)

Also trhey were outright asking questions about archival and if it'd be possible to rip models from them and shit, they seemd pretty chill about answering questions that most other devs would never touch

I get the feel/sense that they'd outright be cool with releasing the builds publicly if they weren't as much designed around the devkits as they are

your autism got exposed for something far autistic
get fucked