Aliens conquer earth and subject all of humanity to a test:

Aliens conquer earth and subject all of humanity to a test:
a new small-team competitive, session based, esports-ready video game is released. every human must play ranked for 1 year.
At the end of the year, every human not in the top 1% of humans is eradicated.
Do you live, Yea Forums?

Attached: 7ab8ef9db5a4e131a9f7319864bd6455f4a717ca_hq.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

Probably

No but i dont want to live anyways so that works out for me.

Sounds like a fun movie, fund it OP

No, I get stuck with a team made up of BRs and ching chongs.

Since it includes women, old people, children, and people who never played videogames then there's a good chance a decent gamer could get in the 1% unless if the teams are random then it would be an RNG fest.

No.
Instead of wasting my last year of life playing that game, I would instead use my savings to take a year long vacation, make some good memories with my family and play the games I enjoy one last time before the end.

>All women are culled off and humanity goes extinct anyway

>esports
i gladly die if that means i don't have to suffer through esports trash

Except of those billions of people that never played videogames and would have never touched one otherwise, millions of them will train hard and become proficient enough to reach that 1% so they can survive and protect their families.

I decent gamer simply has no chance.

I'd party and fuck for the whole year because for some reason these aliens are fucking stupid enough to either waste resources, possibly manual labor, for blocks of walking talking water and mineral sacks, or conquer a planet contaminated with bacteria that may or may not kill them. At most they'd come here for the damn sun and whatever energy that's stored in there.
Aliens would come here at most to either survive from lack of supplies on their ship or to wait for our civilization to be of some use for whatever galactic or more organization they're apart of.
Hell they might even talk through farts. Or vibrations. Or electromagnetic waves. Light signals. Jacking off. FFS man.

Attached: 1547778074472.gif (598x450, 33K)

>they can survive and protect their families.
What the fuck kind of bullshit are you talking about?

What's with Yea Forums always creating these fantasy scenarios where WE GAMERS save the world / universe by using their l337 gamer skillz?
This is something I would expect from a 12 years old.

I feel like there are a lot of humans who don’t play much vidya but if their life depended on it they could smash most people with their talent and superior IQ. Like how Lionel Messi could easily be the best Tennis player if he decided to play that instead.

>Threads on Yea Forums have to be game related to be posted and not nuked on sight
>Shocked that every thread that isn't about a game directly, focuses on 'gamers doing X' situations.
Logic isn't your forte huh?

At that rate the entire human population would be eradicated in 5 years.

>currently ~8billion people
>only 80 million will survive
That's pretty easy

>small-team competitive, session based, esports-ready
i'd rather just die

Attached: 066.gif (592x336, 1.27M)

I'm fucked. I'm painfully average at best.

Why wouldn't they design a 1v1 game to prevent somebody that was constantly carried being a straggler and barely surviving over somebody who was better but had a few too many bad teams?

Honestly I'd be surprised if any more than 150 Million people worldwide played video games on anything close to a regular basis. So yeah, that wouldn't be that difficult. The hard part would be trying to teach my family members how to play the game and having that moment where I realize that they won't learn in time to survive.

>Why wouldn't they design a 1v1 game to prevent somebody that was constantly carried being a straggler and barely surviving over somebody who was better but had a few too many bad teams?
Because anyone who believes elo hell is real is an idiot who deserves to die off. It's a whole year of matches, get good.

luck is a stat

>Neckbeards and Asians win
>Society dies off because no women
Neet

You severely underestimate the sheer amount of human population in this world, we're more likely to die fighting over the 10 female gamers in the world that survive than in whatever that video game is.

Is that a motherfucking charlotte's web gif?

Attached: 15876436789.gif (450x301, 1.33M)