How do you deal with the realisation that you have wasted your life playing videogames?

How do you deal with the realisation that you have wasted your life playing videogames?

Attached: 1521162544453.png (444x444, 111K)

Better a fat video game addict than a dried up heroin addict dying in an alley.

Play more videogames

jacking off to anime girls

Shut up.

This

On a secondly basis.

Attached: BACE32CA-E031-410F-BAAF-FA227180F062.png (459x348, 198K)

When you find out let me know. I haven't played any games or done anything with my days off for over a month. Just lay in bed and sleep a lot mostly.

Attached: 1551747293110.png (744x499, 373K)

video game achievements are just as valid as "real life achievements"

I don't

Attached: 1522603324925.gif (200x200, 91K)

All life is wasted because all life is worthless. The struggle to succeed in society is an effort in vanity. You will never be wealthy unless you are born into wealth or you are very deeply lucky. Work hard and you shall achieve is the American Dream, and all Dreams are illusions and lies.

Attached: all in the cave.jpg (540x562, 42K)

nah I think we're all just losers with no ambitions in life

do you really think 10,000 hours spent on videogames is as valuable as 10,000 hours playing a sport, learning an instrument or practising a craft?

lmao not with that attitude you won't, neet. btw most people dig their own holes of poverty (ie, debt) which they then must spend their entire lives digging out of rather than building wealth.

;_; I want to die fucking christ

For most of human history, video games did not exist. I'm alive in the brief period of human civilization in which video games exist but it's all going to collapse, maybe before I even die. I'm taking advantage of this unique opportunity.

Shrug and deal with it. I don't have the balls to end my life nor can I simply will myself to stop breathing. I've come to terms that I will wake up tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that one, for better or for worse, and that I can't do anything more than continue to exist and try to live on to the next day.
If anything, there are a lot of worse things I've wasted my life on than videogames.

>Work hard and you shall achieve is the American Dream, and all Dreams are illusions and lies
thats what ((((they)))) want you to think. (((((they))))) want you to sit and consume media

Probably honestly. None of this stuff is inherently important. The only value comes from how much suffering it can mitigate.

Just the opposite, (((they))) want you to chase something you can never catch and use media to distract yourself from the fact that your dreams are but smoke and shadows.

Any man who thinks only of himself and hedonism is destined for suicidal depression.

Live for something greater than yourself and you will never lose your drive.

Attached: 1545708901365.jpg (353x352, 18K)

Don't set that bar too high, user.

Life is just short dream. There is no thing as wasting life. Someday dream can operate in there are real stuff begins. Also real life video game too.

I don't. What else would I have done? I have autism, I've never had any friends and have been excluded from pretty much everything.

That's an interesting perspective there. Video games will probably exist now for as long as human society endures, but we were among the first.

>Any man who thinks only of himself and hedonism is destined for suicidal depression.
Suicidal depression was ten years ago. I have endured.

Attached: halfthebattle.png (382x597, 237K)

>waste

time doing things you enjoy isn't wasted. so what isn't wasted time? thotting it up on instagram? netflix shit?

I'm an ugly 5'5" ugly poor shitskin so I'm not missing out on anything

Life in and of itself is a waste. Ascend to a higher plane of existence, be one with the eternal Azathoth.

Attached: Azathoth.jpg (407x550, 91K)

Accept you've already wasted your life, and that you can at least spend what time you have left enjoying yourself.

thats depression user don't let it stick

>Get a life bruh, die from old age for stuff you don't like.
Haha

Any man capable of deluding himself to be above egoism is just a self important idiot.
Though a happy self important idiot he may be.

Why do you have this photo on your harddrive??

the fun i have, friends i've made and memories i've created are a positive use of time

something being an achievement or valuable is literally subjective to the person in question, just because society values one thing over the other doesn't mean every person does, nor does it mean society's values = happiness

but keep being a mindless sheep i guess

Attached: 2017-01-14_01-31-49.png (369x393, 160K)

how do you OP, deal with wasted life shitposting on Yea Forums?

I don't, it feels good man. I'm doing what I love and it isn't hurting anyone, so who cares?

I realize I've enjoyed my life playing video games. Other peoples' interests are not my own. I have no desire to start a family, see the world, write The Great American Novel, or whatever. I just want enough to get by, and to enjoy what I do.

You seem to not be aware of the hyper materialistic world we live in. Even ideas and concepts are commodified after semio-capitalism took full force during the 60's. Even peace of mind is commodified.

heh

Being eternal is a waste too. I'm sure Azathoth with his wisdom hungers for non being.

I enjoyed that time
No regrets

Cuck. Love for something greater than yourself. Or don't, society will be better with you out of the picture.

fuck that shit

what if you don't DO anything with that?
its still 10,000 hours wasted if its a hobby tier thing.

yes, sports, instruments and such are HOBBIES. i know lots of people who practiced guitar to be in a band, rock star shit and went no fucking where.

so yes, they too wasted their time.

Attached: 1396160036033.png (1504x1022, 849K)

I say fuck it and keep going

At least THEY'RE dead. I'd rather be anywhere but fucking earth. Why couldn't I have been born in "bing bing wahoo" or running with god damn sonic? Silly examples even if they are fantasies, but still I'm positive you all get my point. Id take either of those options but NO, I'm stuck here paying bills and wasting away without a godamn right fucking foot. I dont have the strength to kill myself because YES it's scary. Should my brother be here instead of me? YES. I'm alone, scared, and I want out of this nightmare of being an adult.

Society isn't hivemind. Everyone has his own prerogatives. That's why communism doesn't work with human beings.

At least I'm not on meth, dad

Attached: wtf-darkstalkers.jpg (640x480, 87K)

It's not a waste. This is the trash that is "society" telling you how you should value your time.

Look, there are certain things we all need to do to feel happy. One of them is having a purpose of some kind. You may very well not feel like you have a purpose right now, but that can change. Feeling like you wasted your time is going to make you a bitter asshole though, even if you motivate yourself to change. you have to motivate yourself to change without falling down that rabbit hole.

By reminding myself that I did it with friends. And if you don't have one, I'll be your friend, user.

Everything I do feels like a waste of time anyway, productive or not, I'm just living to die

Anyone you know will be better off with you out of the picture, how's that?

Everyone ITT should watch Tatami Galaxy.