This game is ass, who thought the missions structure system was a good idea

This game is ass, who thought the missions structure system was a good idea

Attached: Capture.png (1261x709, 1.36M)

it sucked compared to other KH games but i enjoyed it, i can't deny its pretty infuriating sometimes though

It was the only one that got air slide right, honestly.

If not for enemy HP bloat and the retarded way it handled magic this game would have been pretty good. It was still alright.

>who thought the missions structure system was a good idea
Someone who was designing a handheld game intended to be played in short bursts.

The mission system is fun. It made for good multiplayer, also made the game easy to pick up and play, like a handheld should. The problem is some of the missions, but you can say there's problems with large chunks of every KH game.
It's better than BBS or DDD. When those weren't infuriating, they were just boring.

Handheld games are designed to be played in short bursts, 30-60 minute train rides is what most people can spare in japan for gaming. Not my cup of tea, but you will notice that handheld games are designed to be very pick up and play.

The problem wasn't the missions structure, but the fact that 2/3rds of the missions sucked major ass. The game also dragged itself for far longer than it should, both in gameplay and story, and the upgrading system made changing loadouts a chore. Which is a shame, because along with KH2's prologue, 358/2 has the only writing in the entire series that could ever be considered good.

>My stick says WINNER. I'll have to ask Axel what that means.

That's stupid, sure, but that says alot more about KH's standards of writing than 358/2.

But what did he win? We still don't know.

Except how BBS, Coded, and DDD all function the same as 1 and 2 with spaced out save points across worlds. Sleep mode exists, there's no reason for this garbage system.

>Roxas spends the whole game asking dumb questions and doing nothing
>all of the plot happens to Xion, who plays exactly like Roxas, but you don't get to play as her during the story

This makes me mad.

More ice cream. Unironically.

Xion is legitimately the worst thing to happen to this series besides the wet fart that was 3.

Most of Days is Roxas struggling to understand English.

I'm ambivalent on her, but I think that her presence largely hurt Roxas' importance in Days. It went from being the story of how Roxas left the Organization for answers to being Roxas being dumb as hell and following orders even after the Organization tries to kill him multiple times. And then they try and hurry and push him in the direction of his KH2 characterization in a half-assed way.

I would argue that would be the entirety of BbS, a game that introduced a lot of new shit without bothering to develop any of it (and leaving Union X to pick up the slack) and instead decided to focus on three of the most braindead retarded protagonists ever to exist.
Hell, 3 as a game would be much better if it didn't had the pointless distractions of having to resolve Aqua/Ven/Terra's pointless story threads and could instead focus instead on the new Keyblade War that have been teased for so long.

>Recon missions

Attached: 1542447297907.jpg (499x665, 41K)

How? Xion's story was largely self-contained, and competently written with a clear beginning and end. Although they way they just bring up replicas in 3 is amazingly stupid.

"what is this jafar character up to?"

Attached: smug olette.jpg (902x822, 98K)

Replicas should have died with Vexen.