Games with gratuitous death scenes

Bonus if they're indie.

Attached: xeno-400x299.jpg (400x299, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axqRgDkWXA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw we'll never get a direct sequel to Demonophobia with her getting enough power to crawl out of hell

The original creator probably died in a Japanese earthquake because the sequel Xenophobia has remained in alpha status for about a decade. Sakuri could've made a cameo in the game!

Kio's Adventure. It's on steam, somehow, but it's very mediocre gameplay-wise.

>original creator had aliases that makes identifying them impossible along with no website and no way to find out where it originated

Nah, creator's been MIA for about a decade. He's dead, either literally or spiritually.

Yeah, but at least if they had some form of identification barring a name that's three numbers it'd be easier to try and track the dude down

FUCKING WAXWORKS

youtube.com/watch?v=axqRgDkWXA0

I don't quite get the time explanation at the end.
Is it
a) If she eventually gets out, thousands of years will have passed back on earth, so there'd be nothing for her to return to anyway
or
b) She'll have to wait literally thousands of years in that hellscape for the next dumb person back on earth to open a way for her, even if it was mere minutes between the time she did it & the time the next person does it.

surely there's a safe space she can hide for 1000 years.

She has to wait until Hell is unleashed on Earth I think.
I assume even then she'll have to face death from lack of any water or food. Or alternatively lose her mind from waiting for eternity to pass.

I think it might be both. Ritz explained that she would have to wait until the end of the universe to leave, but Ritz thought he would be able to leave because she entered hell so I don't know. Maybe there is a ritual only Ritz knows or something? It's been a while since I've played it.

Or maybe Ritz was just fucking with her.

Attached: 927.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

is losing your sanity really that bad if you're in hell? Losing your sanity in real life is bad because you need to a job and such.

Is there a good ending, like if you never died before you reach Ritz?

The cruelest torment of all is giving Sakuri a sense of hope when there wasn't any.

No. Even if you never die, it still treats you like you did. So you COULD say that all the failures the player experiences were merely the highlight reels.

You guys are fucking awful. You just fucking chat, you don't post any webms or any gifs, or pictures, just fucking text and text.

WE ASKED
FOR
GRATUITOUS DEATH SCENES

NOT A FUCKING BOOK YOU GOD DAMNED CUNTS.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 916K)

>he doesn't realize we've been intentionally posting like that so he himself would die a gratuitous death of boredom

Not that gratuitous but I still like it

Attached: RE2.webm (848x940, 2.99M)

What is this game? It looks amazing!

It's Ecstatica and it's fucking shit.

Drakengard 3

When you defeat Five, after the bossfight, her disciple (who secretly hated her deeply) picks up your sword and stabs her to death

Attached: community_image_1376148586.gif (480x360, 3.08M)

Hey, this is a worksafe board you monster!