*auto aims you from behind*

*auto aims you from behind*

Attached: all skill bby.jpg (1498x1000, 273K)

This has been a problem since GTAIV multiplayer which is more than a decade old. Nothing new.

well aware user

just having fun with this pleb-tier style of gameplay

>he plays with autoaim on
plebian

>he thinks im talking about single player
>he still plays single player

you havin' fun lil guy?

I was hoping they'd bring out free aim servers when the online launched, but even if they did now I've long since lost any interest in going back.

>Plays a 1 hour movie in your face

It's so retarded. online should be free aim by default.

or at least when everyone boots up there should be clear options:
1. Free Aim Lobby (2x Experience)
2. Auto Aim Lobby

Is there any point in them bringing free aim gamemodes and servers if they'd all die out in a month or two? Most people that enjoy Rockstar's MP modes don't mind the auto aim and I honestly think Rockstar knows this and it would be stupid of them to focus their efforts on making free aim a thing.

Gta 4 is much better with mouse controls

"HEY WATCH IT, MISTER"
*shoots at him, missing by two feet*

Single player dlc never ever

>stupid for them to make free aim lobbies
no it fucking wouldn't, you don't even have a logical reason why it would be. at worse, it would just be the same small community of free aimers going against each other.

literally every successful competitive 3rd person shooter that's out there that isn't this pleb-shit, is free aim lol.

>people enjoy getting killed by aimbots all day
Explain that shit, are these online fags so low iq that having to play with baby training wheels on is what constitutes a fun game?

its as close to a competitive experience you will get, where you can literally just play by going through the motions.

i seriously hate this bullshit, but it's just so fucking easy that i can literally lose a few hours in showdown series or going to war in free roam. its all too easy.

but make no mistake...this is the turbo-liberal douche bag of video games, the turbo-liberal participation trophy of video games
>everyone gets a trophy for playing
>everyone gets auto aim for a crutch
>all the babies get it easy
>no difficulty ever
>everyone gets to feel like they're good
>no skill gap ever
>everyone's as equal as we can make them
t. rockstar games

Attached: laffing wop.jpg (225x210, 14K)

Everyone knows catering to the mentally ill on Yea Forums is the best business decision

Name one competitive TPS. Then name one competitive TPS on consoles.
Have you seen people playing Siege on consoles? That shit is pathetic. If you want to play competitive shooters play on PC and don't use a controller because everyone looks like they have broken fingers when aiming.

is not this fag btw

Fortnite

Lol are you fucking retarded? gears is one.

but I meant competitive as in a competitive pvp element added to the 3rd person shooter.
the division
tlou
uncharted
ghost recon
gears
metal gear online (they designed the controls so that free aim can get head shots faster than their built in auto-aim)

Attached: 1450309897936.gif (400x200, 2.97M)

??

all those games are 3rd person shooters, which added a pvp feature, which are free aim. lol bro are you fucking retarded?

Literally the most successful game in the world. Have fun playing your dead shit game that needed to make a new marketing campaign 5 months after release to drum up interest.

Half if not more of them have aim assist. Indeed, they are TPS PvP games but I would hardly call them competitive. Their competitive scenes are so limited that you really shouldn't call them competitive.

>aim assist is the same as auto aim

right, so you're rucking retarded, got it. thanks for wasting my time you literal cunt lol.

I never said that but aim assist is a joke in any competitive FPS or TPS.

>Their competitive scenes are so limited that you really shouldn't call them competitive
Learn how to read autist
>but I meant competitive as in a competitive pvp element added to the 3rd person shooter
Competitive doesn't always mean e-sports garbage. Also Fortnite hosts tournaments constantly so I guess that qualifies as "competitive"

So just Fortnite then? Why didn't you just say so? As far as I know most of the competitive Fortnite is PC anyway.

Auto aim is a mark of a shit game

right, because a mouse is far more hardcore and requires more skill.
>im a real gunner with muh mouse
>a real tough gamer-kid

Attached: mfw.png (200x200, 64K)

CoD's competitive scene is on PS4 and has aim assist. You can have aim assist and be competitive.

>this rdr thread
>irrelevant pc gamer who cant even play the game attempts to jerk off into his own mouth
>gets every last drop into his throat

Try playing any competitive TPS or FPS against someone with a mouse and keyboard. You don't even need to vs pros to get rekt with you controller. I don't even know why you're arguing here. You think anyone will take a controller over a mouse and keyboard in any competitive FPS/TPS?

I already beat it. Kid, you realize there are people here who don't just get whatever their parents get them, right?

Having fun playing RDR2 PC fag? Why are you even in this thread when you can't play the game?
>he still thinks competitive means e-sports garbage
Twitch has ruined you.

I already said I played it. What kind of third world country do you have to live in that the thought of owning a console and a PC is an unfathomable fantasy?

how fucking retarded are you? you're acting like i haven't been on pc since unreal tournament, americas army, battlefield, cs, like you actually believe you're part of some exclusive secret lol

also rdr isn't even on PC you fucking try hard. which is what this thread is about. not only that, but gears, metal gear online, ghost recon, shit you can go back to socom on the ps2 which didn't even have the memory for aim assist, all performed at one point perfectly fine on console.

so go try super hard to be cool in some other thread cunt, all your doing is annoying the shit out of me here lol.

this whole fucking time i thought you were defending auto aim, when you're just trying to look cool for using a mouse? holy shit choke on a cock.

Attached: god fucking damn it.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>still no response to the second part
How old are you that you think anytime someone says the word competitive the first and only thing you think of is e-sports "professional gaming athletes"? Dude kill yourself.

I've never encounter anyone that calls some PvP multiplayer game competitive when referring to a game that is simply a PvP multiplayer game in my life and who doesn't work at IGN.
I'm not defending auto aim but at the same time I don't get your frustration with it since no one really cares about it except some, as you call it, "some exclusive secret lol." No one gives a shit because no one takes it that seriously. It's not trying to establish some competitive scene or anything like that. This is not keybaord + mouse vs controller. No one gives a shit because most console games are auto aim or aim assisted and most people like it that way.

So you're 12. Ok last (You) from me.

no u

to be fair, I only put down SP like a week ago after 100% it, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were other anons out there just finishing it these days, even if they got the game around release

on a more related note, I fucking gave up on MP not long ago, I loved the game's world so much it always managed to pull me back in, but anytime I joined basically anything involving pvp I had to close the game it's so bad
I wasn't even doing bad though, I often won showdown game modes or gun rush, but a lot of times I just felt like I didn't deserve it, simply because of the way the game works, this auto aim bullshit isn't the right way to do pvp, it's literally about who notices who first, even your cards can't do shit in a lot of cases because of lag or just the game glitching out
>slow and steady
>still getting killed by headshot because I didn't activate dead eye sooner, when I didn't even know I was in danger
>never without one
>after the first headshot I'm always without one

>playing multiplayer
You deserve all the ramming-from-behind you get, good sir.

>I don't get your frustration
lol yeah i know, that's because you're legit retarded. we've established this already. do you even know why people are asking for free aim servers though? because the first rdr had free aim exclusive servers. people do care, they cared then, they care now. and that's probablyyyyyyyy because every fucking 3rd person shooter that offered pvp, was free aim prior to the first rdr.

shit, not only that but literally every 3rd person shooter that offers a competitive pvp experience out there right now is so discernibly different than rdr which focuses on auto-aim. even comparing aim assist to auto lock, is just mind boggling to me. they are so far from being similar, that i'm legit convinced you're either total fucking clueless, or just trolling.

cant help it. i like the production, the art, the time line its' based on, the fact that there is a pvp....it just makes me wish this exact game, how it looks, the animations, all the features, just had better character controls and free aim. id main the shit out of this game if it played right.

>maining a game
What? You mean just playing it? Why say it in such a weird way?

for fucks sake, it would be my go to, the game i focus on.

I understood what you meant, user. I was just wondering why you'd say it that way. Sounds weird as shit.

dont give a shit how it "sounds." i lean toward certain games, focus on certain games, apply the majority of my attention to certain games. that sound better you easily weirded out lil girl?

>id main the shit out of this game if it played right.
>I'd play the shit out of this game if it played right
There. Fixed it so you don't look like an absolute faggot.

lol yeah, okay. thanks user.

Attached: 8349752809357.gif (500x221, 483K)

Main my dick in your mouth, bitch.

I like beating/killing women in this game. Wish there was a cheat that gave NPCs more health when getting beaten.

Ow the edge

Attached: 570DAF9D-8E56-4B6A-8D9A-3855D41C62AB.jpg (283x360, 14K)

Rude, don't kinkshame me.

same for GTA 5, and the same will apply to RDR 2 too

What's wrong with changing it and making the game better?

If people are going to play your game regardless why change anything?

Because the people whining for Free Aim is a very small group. Dead Eye should be removed from all PvP events as it breaks too often and too many rely on it for everything. It artificially restricts the live server so opponents can't fire their gun as fast. Giving a small damage shield buff I could understand, but causing the gun not to fire for multiple tries is just bullshit.

Because it's outdated and doesn't work. Both GTA and RDR can be 10x better than what they are. You're coming off as a fanboy. If the controls were fixed, the majority of the problems in RDR2 would be eliminated.

I saw people running around on the PS4 servers with some of the "Coming Soon" outfit pieces. Did any of them actually get sold at some point? Like the hiked up skirt has been on several 200+ level players.

no, hes speaking from the perspective of the devs, genius

It's just 'different'.

Everyone has the same aim mechanics, so it puts the skill field into other categories. Namely, making better use of cover and concealment.

It's fine to not like it. These are generally easier to manipulate features, but also don't work very well in a multi-player environment where other players can respawn on a flank, but looking at the aiming just saying it's the worse for it I don't think follows.

tl;dr look at it as something other than a shooter. There is shooting, but that isn't the primary gameplay contrivance. Its merely thematic/theatrics.