Why does it feel so... incomplete?

Why does it feel so... incomplete?

Attached: 9vFfu_FAeX6Z7exumULKv5ZAfLiw99mH.png (300x486, 266K)

Can you kiss your partners like in Super Star? I won't buy it if you can't

it was when it first released but after the updates it got its ok

Because Kirby is no longer angry on the cover
He finally got over 9/11

Yes.

I don't really know. I just feel that the level design is weaker than past games.
You can.

Because you want to shitpost about it.
That and unlike the last two games it didn't have a one time gimmick.

It feels somewhat shorter due to there only being 4 worlds rather than 6-7 like the last 3 games had, but has about as many stages as them if I remember correctly

It's something like two less stages but longer levels in general.

Because the same old Kirby formula just isn't cut out for modern gaming.

Ah, ok. It's been awhile since I've played it but I should be getting back to it soon since I haven't gotten anywhere near all the puzzle pieces yet or unlocked the sisters

It was literally rushed to fill out the Switch's release schedule. They also made it the full $60 instead of $40.

Why does every Switch tentpole release feel like they should be $40 and not $60?

I'VE CAME TO MAKE AN ANNOUCEMENT MATPAT IS A BITCHASS MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: Kirby27.png (336x235, 75K)

They're pretty much games that should had been on the 3ds if it wasn't old by now and had bad graphics

Switch games are console games. Nintendo will never sell console games for anything other that $60.
You guys say this literally everytime. Pokemon links awakening kirby. They dont price games on what they feel. It's always been 40 for handhelds, 60 for consoles. Now that handhelds are killed off, it's 60 for everything.

Because it is. It's a trashy game with very little inspiration that they rushed to release, and they spent a year trying to cobble together further rehashed content instead of anything new or just working on another less shitty game.

t. arlo

HE PISSED ON MY DREAMLAND

HE PISSED ON MY FUCKING LORE. THAT'S RIGHT HE TOOK HIS QUILLY STUPID HEADCANONS OUT AND PISSED ON MY FUCKING LORE AND HE SAID "BUT THAT A THEORY, A GAME THEORY" AND I SAID "THAT'S DISGUSTING!"

SO I'M MAKING A CALL OUT POST ON MY TWITTER.COM

MATPAT YOU'VE GOT A SMALL DICK. IT IS THE SIZE OF THIS COCONUT, EXCEPT WAY SMALLER

Attached: KNiD_E_Coconut.png (16x16, 246)

AND GUESS WHAT? HERE'S WHAT MY DONG LOOKS LIKE POYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT'S RIGHT BABY. TALL POINTS, NO QUILLS NO PILLOWS. LOOK AT THAT, IT LOOKS LIKE TWO BALLS AND A BONG.

Attached: Ultra_Sword.png (1920x1920, 2.37M)

Hi there arlo, still seething over paper Mario?

It’s pretty obvious HAL were trying to make something special with the fact that you fuck off of Popstar earlier on than usual with the Jambastion and the final world being a tribute to milky way wishes but Nintendo put pressure on them to rush it out to fill the drought. It’s a damn shame because it’s got so many cool ideas that never end up being fully realized and leaves the whole game as a middle of the road Kirby game with all the DLC factored in. I loved how much love was put into the world maps and ability mixing was a well executed idea, gives the game an extra layer of replayability. Hyness and Void Termina are a good finale and are where the game shines the most visually and music-wise. Could’ve been the best Kumazaki game if it had some extra time in the oven but the reused bosses and the fact that it’s shorter than the 3DS games AND runs at 30fps brings the game down. Void was also a neat sendoff to this style of Kirby and it’s pretty interesting to see HAL hint at Kirby’s origin having to do with Dark Matter.

>A handful of cringey smash tier character addons that are just hybrids of exists copy powers and just purely for fanservice, released in increments of 3 patches with several months in between
>add a shitty new mode where youre forced to play certain characters in a mini gauntlet fighting recolored bosses

Yeah no fuck you, this game at its core was never fixed. Still the lame short easy as fuck bad level designs and same old rehashed Kumazaki gameplay except this time HAL takes a NSMB hammer to it and fucks it up even more with forced 4 player co op making it even easier than it was

>B-BUT MUH LORE MUH DSRK MATTER AND VOID TERMINA HORY SHIT IT'S SO DARK AND NUANCED AND EPIC I WONDER IF THE THREE MAGES ARE THE SISTER OF SUSIE AND I WONDER IF DARK MATTER WILL RETURN AND-

Kirbyfags seriously need to reconsider their life priorities. Your entire series is a sham. Its all a sham. Now you cant say the tired old saying of "Kirby has no bad games" because guess what? Yes, yes it does. Cope with that fact. Cope or keep shitting your manbaby diapers surrounded by Kirby merch, your choice.

let me guess: seething sonic fag, or seething donkey kong fag?

>one mediocre game means the entire series is a sham
And “Kirby has no bad games” has always been a meme, Arlo. Rainbow Curse is just a poor man’s Canvas Curse, Battle Royale was a glorified minigame collection, and Squeak Squad is weak as fuck down to the final act.

Attached: 93CD4EED-2A94-4E4F-9537-7E8876EB3E4A.jpg (900x900, 87K)

It was rushed. Main story is too short, level design is way too easy (even for Kirby) and it doesn't run at 60 fps.

i wouldn't call any of those games genuinely bad, though. kirby has still never had a sonic 06 or a spyro enter the dragonfly.

>kirby has still never had a sonic 06 or a spyro enter the dragonfly.
That’ll never happen because it’s a fairly popular Nintendo series but there’s been some painfully mediocre ones.

>That’ll never happen because it’s a fairly popular Nintendo series
that didn't stop hotel mario, wand of gamelon, or lgpe from being made.

HE FUCKED MY LORE SO QUESS WHAT? I'M GONNA FUCK POP STAR. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS!

Attached: SUPER LASER PISS.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Like most WiiU/Switch games rushed to content droughts.

The CDI games were a beautiful mistake on Nintendo’s part that’ll never happen again but I agree with Gamefreak, they’re an outlier.

>haven’t played a Kirby game in forever
>really like the look of this one
>can’t bring myself to drop $60 on a game I know I’ll probably beat in an afternoon

Is it worth it? This shit never goes on sale and there’s way better money to time ratio games out there

I would get it used then

Nintendo's been rushing games out to fluff up their switch library. Everything they've been shitting out lately has only had like 1 year development and ports.

Just play Robobot instead, one of the best Kirby games ever made

Buy or emulate Robobot instead like said. Star Allies is not worth the price they're charging at all.

Nintendo doesn't make Kirby, HAL does and ALL they do is Kirby, what are they so preoccupied with that they need to rush a Kirby game?

EXCEPT I'M NOT GOING TO PISS ON POPSTAR, I'M GOING TO GO HIGHER! I'M PISSING ON MATPAT'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, GOOGLE!? I PISSED ON YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL, YOU IDIOT!

YOU HAVE 23 BEFORE THE PISS DRRRRROPLETS DEMONETIZE YOUR CHANNEL, SO GET OUT BEFORE I PISS ON YOU TOO!

What the fuck Gooey is so broken in this game