What's your go to play style Yea Forums?

what's your go to play style Yea Forums?

Attached: 1554273429635.jpg (1200x1500, 322K)

>notch evil
He's just a fat swedish man who got in over his head. Be real, you'd sell your already aging passion project for billions too.

>notch
>evil
>gaben
>good

Suda51 should be Chaotic Good in place of Gabe, Gabe is Lawful Evil now.

Swap Notch and Gaben

I feel like Notch would be on the Neutral row.

I generally start with a chaotic good playthrough if I'm roleplaying. If I'm not roleplaying, and don't intend to replay the game, then I generally go chaotic neutral so I can experience all of the content the game has to offer.

Notch said cunny yesterday.

Todd is chaotic evil, Kojima is neutral evil and Shiggy is chaotic neutral. Reggie remained as lawful good even without localizing mother 3.

Attached: Alignmenttest1.jpg (1550x1355, 254K)

In a heart beat. Then I would find a new project to get passionate about.

when was the last time shiggy produced a good game?

What?

No Yoko Taro

>Putting Todd anywhere but evil
The man lies constantly. Its literally what he is known for. Sure, he is no Bobby Kotick, but he is far from "neutral".

Chaotic autism.

Kojima created Raiden only to appeal to high school girls, who weren't fans of MGS previously, and still didn't catch on even after. fuck that stupid nigger, there's no way hes Good in any way

Yoko Taro is too chaotic good. He skews all other results.

He doesn't lie that much, especially compared to someone like Moly who is famous for making shit up on the fly. Todd is most famous for dishonestly overselling the features of his games.

He is like 70 now tho.

Notch is an antisemite who unironically believes in Q user and white genocide. He also believes that R kelly is innocent. So him being placed in evil is fine, rrally he should be chaotic evil, so since he's batshit insane

Attached: 1535507892491.jpg (921x768, 49K)

>Reggie
>good

He's only popular because Nintendr*nes are literally children and he does "epic" things to please them. Meanwhile, Nintendo of America is just as garbage as it was in the 90s.

His entire Fallout 4 presentation was an exercise in lying. His Fallout 76 presentation somehow managed to be even more dishonest than that.
Sure, he is no Peter Molyneux. But that is like saying "Sure he is a serial killer, but at least his body count isn't as high as this other serial killer's!" Its completely retarded to even make that argument.

Sounds pretty based and redpilled to me

Someone post the gif of the darkies overwhelming white countries while breeding rapidly.

Yoko is just chaotic.

He said he likes cunny.

>His entire Fallout 4 presentation was an exercise in lying.
you mean the original reveal? what did he lie about there?

Eat shit john carmack

Who the heck is chaotic neutral?

t.Chris Avellone

Toady One

>todd not evil
>gaben good
>notch evil
>miyamoto not lawful neutral
You can practically smell that a redditor made this.

>2k19
>hate Gaben
Lol

swap yves and peter
remove notch because he's an irrelevant hack

Seems more rational than most people.

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-051611.jpg (1080x2340, 508K)

yik

Pics or it didn't happen.

>Not holding popular beliefs society holds automatically makes you evil
Fuck. I can’t believe Aristotle was so evil.

Post proof of all of those things.

That just makes him sounds lawful good

Except you're not like Aristotle you're like those flat Earth morons or global warming deniers or Republicans in general.
Cope