Play Granblue Fantasy

Play Granblue Fantasy.
You can get so many free stuff right now

Attached: 4.jpg (2114x3022, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

game.granbluefantasy.jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=mXtvnSGn6pE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No thanks, dawg. I'm pretty content with Dragalia Lost being the only Cygames product I indulge in

Maybe. jp or the english one?

Not unless free stuff includes big fat draph tiddes

Attached: [email protected] (2046x1764, 496K)

>paying browser game
Lmfao

Game?

Granblue

Learn to read

Gacha is like a drug, it hurts and the people around you, and when it comes to drugs you should always just say "no"

Attached: 1550585072466.png (737x667, 43K)

Does the artist have an armpit fetish?

Thought it was a different game. Ok thanks

Can someone link me the phone download for android? I couldn't find it on the play store.

>party member is a serial killer that get off by listening to recordings of his victims dying screams

Attached: 1552238181839.png (800x800, 1023K)

She's practically naked. As little respect as I have for some of you lonelies, none of you deserve to be cheated out of your money by such obvious cash grabs. That said, is it actually fun?

Why don't I just jerk off to you and call it even?

I have 5 reroll accounts going now and I'll pick one to play with at the end of the month. I don't even know any characters I want but Zooey is pretty cute.

The artist for granblue 100% undoubtedly has an armpit fetish, it's extremely blatant.

So are they all serial killers or what? From all I have done so far seems like everyone but Justice are an asshole. How will they even get redeemed?

>playing kusoge
No thanks. I'll just wait for RL and VS.

Attached: f0cca4e2e2d7f595e79ee0b64fa38f77.jpg (800x928, 106K)

Did they discountinue the mobile app? I'm not gonna play a fucking gacha on a web browser.

There's only one version user, the Japanese version of the game has a full English script.

How is it compared to FEH? If the girls are lewd I'm willing to give it a chance

The mobile app is basically web browser wrapper anyway.

The app is a placebo, it's just a browser that takes you directly into the game's site, there's no difference at all.

English
DL is.shit

Nah

Attached: 1529209605920.jpg (509x423, 33K)

You could get one.
I got a draph boobies (R rarity) from my free roll...

game.granbluefantasy.jp/
It's a browser game.
You can get the app off qooapp or something but it's basically a wrapper for the browser and it doesn't perform as well that you're still better off playing it in your mobile browser.

GBF is actually fun if you love RPG elements/grinding/MMO

It's three weeks of at least 10 free draws every day, the odds of getting free draph tiddies are decent.

I can't justify playing a game when I only like Zeta, Yuel, and Metera

Its more grind heavy

I dont play games that need to hire shills

The girls are lewd alright.

Attached: 1521493682497.jpg (1038x446, 237K)

Look up Beatrix.

So, what do you like, do in this game??

>yaia
>not the 5* pose
Do you even want to protect that smile?

Attached: 1350447766325.jpg (158x152, 5K)

Attached: 1552256973947.jpg (800x714, 77K)

Fuck I can't decide between Valentine Medusa or Orchid

Assuming I am interested, is it a safe bet to roll now or wait until later?

But I didn't get a gold bar

Help a young man find his father

Attached: 056077b677addf222f6b3322ec765b0c.jpg (883x1238, 299K)

>free fully leveled weapon given today
>used it while half asleep
>went to sleep again
>don't remember what I chose
Was summer Ilisa's weapon one of the options? Not that I give much attention to the game, but it feels bad to throw away a freebie like that.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040177000_01.png (960x800, 126K)

>caligastro
>girl
lmao

Attached: 1551529494355.jpg (775x598, 182K)

The free rolls expires each day so you can't really "save" your rolls unless the rate up changes during the middle of the day.

What? No, the free max leveled weapon is only for non-gacha one.

It was Xeno/Seraphics/ all those non character weapons bro

good advice raymoo

Oh, I thought I saw some people get character weapons, must've been a different context then, now it doesn't feel that bad.

Not all of them, but they are pretty fucked, either mentally or regarding their situation. Some of them like Maria and Katz are rather normal and just thrust into really shitty situations, and for the most part are together mentally. Others like Nia are more on the loony side, and the rest fall in between with varying degrees of shitty situations and fucked up mentalities.
And then there's Lobelia.

Not really doing it for me aside from the outfit.
The chibis really kill the eyes of the original art.

If you mean paid rolls, first wait until the end of free rolls and never roll outside of double rate-up. Also guaranteed character pick tickets exist.

sauce?

Grandblue legit has TOO many girls and characters.

Makes it damn near impossible for a new comer at this point.

I take it the banner day after tomorrow is 6%?

How are the loony ones gonna get redeemed anyway? So far the only person who has done bad stuff that is officially in the crew is just Sandal, since BK isn't canonically in the crew.
But still nothing on this level of batshit insanity.

>play GBF
>when FGO exist
Why?

Attached: 1514712560956.jpg (1024x575, 43K)

Silva outfit

But it's the worst one

How do I even download this game

That cheeky old bastard

Attached: Onegai-Gran-kyun-03.jpg (405x498, 101K)

Next week most likely
I'm newish and it's a great time to start now

Yeah most likely.

>Platinum
>ArcSys
>not kusoge
lol

What's the deal with this girl?

It's a web game. If you want to "download" the launcher for the phone version, it's only on IOS and Android on japan.

Wait I'm dumb, this week more likely.

Attached: Andira.jpg (1664x1018, 434K)

Dog.

Attached: 1551609394970.png (699x656, 418K)

>Onegai-Gran-kyun
>google
>it's yaoi

Attached: 1498693595845.png (466x486, 136K)

Should I play the game for her? Long blonde hair with a bow and bangs does things for me

If I was a NEET with all the free time in the world I might consider it. Shit is too grindy for the average person.

I have no PS4, so I'm gonna have to pray for the steam release, but if it ever comes I'm definetely playing that girl
holy shit my dick can only get so hard

Attached: 1537767130812.jpg (582x579, 134K)

Who knows. It seems that so far each Oracle either dies or is radically changed after doing the summon's 5* uncap, and since the ticket needed to unlock the Oracle is timegated because fuck you, it might take a while until we get conclusions for the rest of the Oracles. I only know of Maria's, who gets spared by Justice after deeming her a worthy person and Maria joins you permanently until she confronts her sister, but some of the more fucked ones like Lobeli and Nia are in the air on how they get "fixed", since Nia gets killed by Death who disappears and Lobelia is stuck in a perpetual death loop by Tower.

What if I don't have a phone?

when is the summer banner

If you start now then yeah you have a chance of getting her because of the anniversary stuff. She's in the story but they don't give you her for free. Her doujins are pretty great.

Is this game worth playing for Silva?

>but some of the more fucked ones like Lobeli and Nia are in the air on how they get "fixed", since Nia gets killed by Death who disappears and Lobelia is stuck in a perpetual death loop by Tower.
Oh wow, that actually sounds hilarious.
That being said, I'm getting cockblocked really hard by Idean, do people actually use Starglobe to change stage 9 bosses or what? I keep getting the one I don't want but did them anyway because I'm not sure if pissing 1500 points away is really such a good diea.

Most of her character is being a lesbian obsessed with this girl, though I think she's okay when not doing that or maybe I'm just being biased because of her voice, her design isn't even of my taste.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3030005000_01.png (960x800, 136K)

no game is worth to play for one character

She's not for (You)

Please tell me Ferry loves Gran...

is the game even in english?

I'm no tech expert, but there might be another way to play browser game.

I came for her too

>what is nier automata

Because Fate characters are boring and shit.

>Sound based abilities
>Feels ecstasy in pain and dying
Dude's basically a Noise Marine.

Attached: 1552254802942.png (1080x1063, 699K)

Who is that?

Nah this game is fucking shit and anyone who play it should be fucking shot in the head twice lmao

she's the worst girl with the worst voice in the whole game and she hates the MC

>try out game for first time
>game switches from english to moonspeak midway through the tutorial
>no idea what the fuck is going on when it walks me through the menus after the fights

Nice game you got there.

MC is actually one of few people she doesn't hate.

>with the worst voice
Fuck you

Attached: 1422745792029.gif (500x281, 195K)

Not him but Imai is a good singer but shit voice actress.

I want to fuck Metera.

wrong

It's pretty interesting honestly. Death isn't bound to The World like the others and planned on taking it out in order to create an ideal world for it and Nia because they're both unwanted, but when you take it down, Nia gives up and asks Death to kill her, which torments Death but it agrees.
In Lobelia's case, being contracted to The Tower, its pact bearers must continually destroy. After Lobelia fails to kill you Tower enacts its "payment" on him, as when a pact bearer fails to destroy something it suffers the same deaths of everything it destroyed as punishment. So they guy gets fucking blown up and ripped to shreds and shit and is getting off to it, all the while being constantly regenerated by Tower, but Tower doesn't seem sentient like the others and was created to indiscriminately destroy so it's gonna be interesting to see how Lobelia gets out of this one.

this ain't even a game

Yes

I can agree she doesn't have that much range, but that doesn't matter when her default voice is pure sex.

Ferry

>playing catchup on a gacha
I'll just fap to the doujins, thanks.

nah im ok, ill just enjoy the sluts that get posted here

I just did my free roll and got this chick, how'd I do?

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-003402_Granblue.jpg (720x1280, 738K)

>Look up her doujins
>her tit sizes range from flat to huge
Why the inconsistency?

Attached: 8a2.png (423x807, 410K)

I have done just that for a few years now.

Attached: 56091081_p0.png (658x803, 587K)

she OK for spear build,but other wise not in the current meta

Sounds interesting, but fuck timegating on this shit and while the Tower call seems pretty cool I really have no use for the sub-aura.
Fuck the guy who balance this shit.

Anything I should know before playing this shit?

Already am, started back in xmas and the only m1 grid left I need to finish is light. Just in time for them lowering the grind with all the big changes to the pendant shop and drop rates.

Attached: 1552100456941.jpg (512x512, 44K)

1000 year old alchemist who achieved regenerative immortality and uses it to parade as a little girl while belittling everyone else for being less smart

Pick with your dick
All characters are useable so don't go esport.
Weapons matters more anyway

My thoughts exactly. I'm a sucker for these slow progression types, but the time investment required is fucking ridiculous. Oh well, maybe in another life.

She's useful in very specific circumstances.
She's my first SSR and I rarely use her

I did start, mostly because of interest in Versus. I got fire Percival and Grea which seem cool so I won't bother rerolling.
I also got the SR Ejaeli who I really like.

ive played it on and off over the last two years and i still have no fucking idea what im doing

Read the wiki.
Rush to 30 and start leeching omega raids for weapons to build your grid.
There's a whole month of free rolls going on now with a possibly maximum of 100-300 if you're (un)lucky.
It's grindy as fuck but don't take it seriously and go at your own pace.
Pick with your dick.

ah so this is how pedophile weebs justify themselves

Speaking of weapons, I can use silver bars to uncap class weapons? The grind for coop is something else

Catching up on mobage is impossible for new players which is why they aren't a good genre of games. With Fighting, FPS, RTS, MOBAs, you're limited only by how fast you learn, not by how much time/money you invest.

I had the same reaction while I was watching the video and he first showed up. Like "wait, did I just miss something? What's Shaggy doing in a video about weeaboos?" Then I realized it was the hs cartoon version of the channel/host. I think I had at least 5 YouTube videos open about weeaboos and hardly finished any of them.

It did make me realize how weird it is for weeaboos to embrace the term (title?) "weeaboo," when it's only tangentially related to Japanese culture. Like, to intentionally oversimplify a bit here, isn't the origin story basically: a former weeaboo calling others weeaboo, before weeaboo was really even something to be called, and also otaku was already known and actually is Japanese.
Like weeaboos basically reappropriated the slur and now can go around calling each other that in public, but I guess if you used a slur in a foreign language who would be there to complain? Like... What makes a bad word bad? I don't know, I'm probably too skewed from being used to using "fag" as a suffix like -nin(äşş). Anyways, I think it's fun to make the stretch that a slur can be thrown around so joyously and because they haven't been indoctrinated to react a certain way over some mouth sounds, people mind their own business/dgaf.
What do you think/

Attached: received_1987227721578404.png (1366x768, 419K)

If you have a spare then do it (I did the same). Keep in mind you need at least 2 to uncap each Xeno weapons but they usually give out a lot during events.

Yes yes yes.

Class Champion weapons? Yes you can for the beginning first step.
Check the wiki for details

This game is infamous for being grind heavy and spending is actually expensive. The new recruitable characters alone takes a year or two since their materials are in a side quest that’s limited to use each day

>grindy as fuck but don't take it seriously and go at your own pace.
This. Playing for fun works

>Open GBF on public
>Get this

T-Thanks Cygames

Attached: IMG_20190311_010404.jpg (750x1334, 275K)

Attached: Gentian_Blue_(Silva).png (960x800, 154K)

*SNIIIIIIF*

Her sister is better.
You know who I mean

>implying you actually even have her
if you do i'm pretty jealous

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHITTY ASS LOOKING UI

So Cagliostro is actually a guy? Well, time to kick him out of my Earth team.

What's a high-quality mobage aside from Granblue, available in English? Preferably one that's just as generous.

when is SSR rate up? the menus and pages are so confusing

Her body is 100% female.

I've been casually playing over the years, sometimes just to login to roll (missed a some free event SSRs), so I've amassed quite the collection of SSRs with no clue how to build teams with them. Best grid is Water atm.

Attached: 1526144571060.png (1033x755, 809K)

i want to see more gameplay of versus!

Attached: char_detail_gran_sc_img_02.png (900x506, 783K)

I don't want free stuff. I want an actually good game.

she looks pretty cool

Attached: Npc_zoom_3030155000_02.png (960x800, 164K)

Is Jessica a good character?

What am I supposed to do now, bros?

Attached: gorilla.png (1420x815, 1.51M)

Is it really worth playing bros? Made an account and it seems they're piling free shit on people right now. Feels good after FEH.

Cute, but no SSR.

Attached: C7__08XV4AAR8Ve.jpg:orig.jpg (1110x1553, 186K)

Can I just play Versus and Relink? I don’t like gachas.

For the crossover event characters, will trading for their respective SSR weapon unlock an SSR variant, or are all crossover characters just SR?

stop botting or get a life

I have no idea who or what you are talking about.

Re:link is delayed again

Depends on who

We might be getting a way to get more tickets. The current ticket cap is 30, and the arcapoint cap is 20000. There's no way that is for a measly 7 tickets a day. Plus the next GW will have arcarum drops in the boxes.
200 astras is ridiculous though

>and the arcapoint cap is 20000
It's 30k actually.

>In Lobelia's case, being contracted to The Tower, its pact bearers must continually destroy. After Lobelia fails to kill you Tower enacts its "payment" on him, as when a pact bearer fails to destroy something it suffers the same deaths of everything it destroyed as punishment. So they guy gets fucking blown up and ripped to shreds and shit and is getting off to it, all the while being constantly regenerated by Tower, but Tower doesn't seem sentient like the others and was created to indiscriminately destroy so it's gonna be interesting to see how Lobelia gets out of this one.
What in god's name am I reading?

Attached: 1550480634667.jpg (640x380, 185K)

Fire has some good picks with Percy, Sturm, Grea, Ghanda, Metera, S.Bea, Magisa if you need her.
Water can work with Silva, Yngwie and Altair. Throw Charlotta in the backline.
I dunno, Vas is good and Eustace is better than he used to be. I guess add Ilsa in for a Society team. Catherine is a decent assassin and Sara is your tank.
Wind is eh
Light is pretty flexible. At least make a Mechanic/ST team with Clarisse/Maids/Ferry. You can also go full swords with Charlotta/Albert/Sandal
D.Jeanne and Wulf are good units but they contradict each other. Joker is a good unit for a free character.

I have some questions

>Inventory management (Do I have to pay with in-game currency for extra space?)
>Do reruns happen constantly
>How long would it take to catch up on story
>Is the gacha brutal like FGO
>Do I have to play everyday for some event

No.
Yes, a lot of older events also get added permanently to side-story.
Depends on your pace.
No idea since I don't play FGO.
Depending on your goal.

Since the Touken Ranbu collab, you can get the SSR character just by the reading the story. No strings attached.

He's the most fucked in the head out of all of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=mXtvnSGn6pE&feature=youtu.be

not even if to save Earth frombecoming an unholy, destructed mess, I'll consider becoming a GachaNigger. go back to your general.
>narumemea

Attached: 1532230993294.jpg (829x894, 198K)

It's much better than FGO. They hand out free rolls constantly and getting gems isn't that hard either. There's also an occasional $30 ticket you can use to get pretty much any character you want.

does not knowing for certain make her hot for incest? thats a strange kink

-No, the inventory limit has been expanded for everyone, you start with max.
-Old events are permanently in the game as Side Stories
-A while. First half is 0 AP though
-Better rates than Censored Grand Order (3% for SSRs, doubles to 6 twice a month
-No not really for events unless you want everything

Attached: 861.jpg (670x947, 98K)

>people were expecting Sieta mk2
>get this instead
Also wasn't his name originally Roselia? Pretty that what it was in the new year broadcast reveal.

Well, for one theres a system in place that can guarantee you any character in a banner if you roll enough times within said banner.

Side Story-specific characters. For example, playing the "Tales of" collab event will unlock the respective characters upon completing their chapters, but they're SRs. You can, however, grind for mats and trade them for SSR variants of their weapons.

What I'm asking is if you unlock SSR-variants of said characters upon trading for their SSR weapon.

>tfw 150/300
I can smell it.

Attached: 1524322087859.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

>No, the inventory limit has been expanded for everyone, you start with max.
You actually dont, you can still get around 200 weapon and summon slots more but it costs crystals that you get plenty for free anyway

Oh yeah thanks. Knew I forgot something

Oh, no you don't. Some of those event SR weapons are good enough as filler but the characters stay the same rarity regardless.

>Inventory management
Yes, it costs 500 crystals (roughly 1.67 rolls) for an extra 200 inventory slots.
>Reruns
Yes. Old events also get added to the "Side-Stories" every now and again, where they've been reworked into being single player content.
>Story
Should be pretty quick, but has several gear checks throughout. But after passing these checks, it should be smooth sailing until the next one.
>Gacha
Rates are 3% on regular banners, and 6% during Flash Gala (Flashfest, midmonth) and the Premium Gala (Legfest, end of month). The current anniversary event also has a roulette that has a special mode that gives you a 9% rate for SSRs.
>Play everyday
You're not forced to, but most events usually have something that forces you to participate in 5 event battles. These are usually easy to complete since you can just hit it once and then join another while the previous one is still going on.
The only events that actually require autism are Guild Wars (Unite and Fight) events.

Attached: Watashi_ni_Tenshi_ga_Maiorita_23.gif (540x306, 2.96M)

Started playing during Christmas and I've been doing nothing but omega raids, most of my grids are done besides uncapping based on the wiki guide. I'm at rank 92 now, what should I be doing now? I need to uncap the Seraphic weapons and the materials seem like a pain in the ass to get. I still don't know what the Eternals are and now there's a new batch of characters you can grind to get.

Attached: 1552215900554.png (416x279, 77K)

Thanks for the suggestions, I've been rolling with a tank/healer/dps mindset, like Charlotta/Lancelot/Societte for water, Caglio/Sara/Vaseraga for Earth, Caglio/Joker/Nicholas for Dark, and so on... Yngwie and Altair are recent catches, as well as the Maids and Ferry.

You think it's a good idea for me to pick a Water Atma Sword from the event, or should I go with an Element that has lots of Swordies like Fire or Light...

>now there's a new batch of characters you can grind to get.
Hahahaha

It's good for what it is. Used to be worse. There are extra stashes you can buy with crystals but it's optional, and the no-limit tab in your mailbox can act as an eternal storage as long as you don't take anything out of it.
Yeah. They add older events to the permanent sections every now and then and do re-runs pretty often.
Depends on how hard you go in I guess. There are a few gear checks in the story but it's not that bad, and if you fail a certain number of times you get a super buff on your next tries.
Depends. For general rolling it's better but for getting a specific unit you want it can be a pain. SSR rates go up to 6% though twice a month and sparking guarantees you a unit you want in a current banner, but you have to roll 300 times in a single banner and if you don't use them they turn into stones and you lose your spark.
You don't have to and can choose to ignore an event once you've accomplished what you wanted. The game does give you some incentives to play it at least daily like free crystals for providing back-up 5 times in a day.

>Cag
>Not a girl
He will be soon

Pick either wind or earth atma sword since you wouldn't be using it as main hand anyway and other elements have better main hand option (eg. Xeno axe for fire, Xeno sword for light, etc.)

fix ur fuckin water grid
>kengo and only two harps
>three (threo) butter knives

More curious about Caim since I'm working on him. I mean did he really kill his parents? Reading his story suggests that he was too smart for such a simple solution, but others are saying otherwise.

Attached: c2cd4b39a28558dc3968a3aecf9ecd47.jpg (960x540, 82K)

Atma's work like Baha weapons but for proficiency instead of race, so as in as long as it's in your grid all allies of that weapon type receive the benefits.
As for element, it doesn't really matter unless you wanna mainhand it. Wind is a good choice for it if you don't have Snap Blade or Windhose. Earth is alright too. You could make it light as well but light has Xeno sword or Certificus depending on the class. I don't think water has any good sword mainhands though but you might end up making Kaneshige for Kengo so it's up to you.

Yeah, it's more seanig localisation.

not him but i am looking at water atma katana too but I'm only just starting to make my Kengo weapon

Danua is my wife!

Attached: headpat.jpg (528x750, 390K)

She a ghost, so prolly some ectoplasmic changes depending on the artists tastes

>free ssr ticket gives me a useless vintage weapon
>free draws gives me a dupe of wind heles. I'm pretty new I shouldn't be getting dupes already reeee

Well you can always reduce the weapon for its ultima core so you can make a new one whenever you want.

That's gacha shit for you.
Enjoy your stay.

ill trade you my Ayer dupe for your wind Heles dupe

Attached: 9283598235.jpg (710x723, 77K)