What's the video game equivalent of drinking beer?

What's the video game equivalent of drinking beer?

Attached: beer.png (599x282, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ilovemillerlite.com/index.htm
loverachelle2.com/shop/shippables/poo-nut-butter-cups-x2/
youtube.com/watch?v=O-jOEAufDQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deus Ex

I find the taste of alcohol disgusting, but the idea of a malt tea seems quite alluring

pokemon

playing earthbound or dragon quest

STALKER

SF and all of its clones

S E E T H I N G

lol based

Do people legitimately not like beer?

haha stick figures

Cinematic games.

What fag made this comic? Let me guess, he took a sip of budweiser and decided all beer must taste that way.

>practically no alcohol, meaning it barely accomplishes its intended purpose, and even then only after a shit ton of it
>tastes disgusting, you hate every moment of actually dealing with it and have to do other things on the side (sip, chase, food)/(chat with friends, listen to podcasts, study)
MMOs

>I don't like thing, so everyone must not like thing, if they are then they are just pretending to like thing

Pure unfiltered autism

Any F2P game because they all leave a bad taste in your mouth in the end.

Beer is trash.
Doesn't get you drunk fast enough but it also tastes like shit. Either you go with something strong like Vodka or tasty like cider.

It's bitter and associated with social gathering events. Almost never is it consumed as an average beverage to enjoy.

Attached: 1541196375443.png (1280x720, 916K)

earthbound is wine coolers and dragon quest is beer

I've tried several variants and each time i have not liked the taste. I don't see the fucking point of purchasing and drinking something i don't enjoy.

Yes, I hear it all the time. No matter how autistic/pretentious the comic is, it's still accurate

Battle Royal games

>thinking everyone must secretly hate a popular thing that you don't like
this is advanced autism

Vampire: The Masquerade -Bloodlines

Attached: vtmb steam pt.jpg (445x107, 9K)

I think it just a long line of beer makers that just carbonate their urine and they spend billions preventing people from exposing it.

Fuck that, when I cut out bread for months, the only thing I could think about was a tall glass of beer and fat pizza slice.

I unironically drink IPAs but the reasons these anons give sound like something someone who thinks all beer is gas station brand would say.

To a guy who has never drinken any alchohol, what would be the most comparable thing to Beer?

this. i mean there are some acceptable beers but they are far and few between. like certain games within genres

mobas, CS, overwatch and TF2, pretty much everything competitive

Unironically carbonated piss.

soak a dirty sock in some water, squeeze that water into a glass, and then drink that

Depends on the beer I guess, but dwarf fortress would he a bourbon barreled aged stout. Deep and heavy, delicious once you take it in, and not for everyone.

The first time I had a beer was Bud Light. That shit tasted disgusting and almost threw up a couple of times.
Hard liquor tastes better anyways.

This is pretty stupid, some people actually are peer pressured into liking things they don't like but that doesn't make it shit.

Nah man. Chugging a 40 oz when you wake up is a great way to start the day.

FOR ME ITS MILLER LITE
COOL REFRESHING AND HITS THE SPOT EVERYTIME
ilovemillerlite.com/index.htm

Attached: full_miller[1].jpg (576x430, 27K)

Why do people drink it then

So, soda has a shit ton of sugar and caffeine, so it's stimulant/10, but it also has flavors and shit in it, so it's delicious/10.
But then people get hooked on it, and they start to die, so they go, "Hey, let's just drink some fake shit!"
So they drink diet sodas, which use artificial sweeteners instead of sugar, which taste like shit and still gradually kill you but at least accomplish the psychological feat of tricking your addicted brain into thinking, "I'm drinking soda. I'm pushing back withdrawal."
That's beer.

alkaseltzer if one was to say a Long Island is a milkshake

Liquid bread

You dont care about videogames, OP. You just want us to agree with you that beer is bad and that validation is comforting to know that you are better than the normalfags. Who know how to have a good time. Beer is great. Quit being a prude and come and join us.

that would be making this awful threads over and over and over
and over

Sour soda. Unironically, sour soda. Like someone decided they wanted gummy worms, but without the sweetness, carbonated in liquid form.

@454045514
>posting this but not just posting the link
Idiot.

Social pressure.

BRO I KNOW JUST IMAGINE EVERYONE NOT LIKING THE SAME THING

your taste buds don't react to bitter as much as you grow older
also most beer drinkers start young when beer actually has an effect on their bodies

>dragon quest
earthbound I understand, but user..

Are you guys retarded? Guinness draught is genuinely fucking delicious.

they get bamboozled into thinking it's an acquired taste and by the time they realize the ruse their tastebuds are already fucked so they trick other people to make themselves feel better

getting drunk is really the most over rated thing off all time
i cant think of a single point in my life that would be better pissed

Try a bourbon barrel ale
Shit is legit yummy, no bitter “hoppy” (vomit) taste like craft beers, just smooth and slightly sweet and gets you drunk fast

also corona

I love it, but my mother hates it
she's a wino instead

Get fucked up in a more controllable manner. Most people despite claiming to be able to can’t actually handle more than a few shots, beer lets you get fucked up at a slow pace.

Sometimes I'm reminded of coffee, and not just when I'm drinking stouts.

Attached: 1446021988721.jpg (1279x960, 140K)

based
I have found a better stout though user, but since guinness is much more available it's my go to still
however, pic related is amazing

Attached: belhaven.jpg (481x720, 77K)

Yeah, but that's wine he's got. Spirits are fine too. It's fucking beer that's retarded.

Beer tastes great once you understand the bitter taste is part of the package

the secret is beer is fine but bitches bitch about it

Imagine being such a tastelet you surmise the worlds oldest and most celebrated beverage tastes bad to everyone and is only drinken by dudebros trying to get drunk. I bet the guy that made this only drinks moscato for wine and dumps a shit ton of flavored creamer into his coffee.

I just stick to wine coolers.

It really tastes awful

If my boss invites me to a social drinking event what am I going to do?

>beer
>oldest....beverage
[citation needed]

Depends on the kind, goes from being bready and kind of yeasty ans sweet to bitter and fruity or citrusy and heavy with tones of coffee and earthy. And everything in between. I like darker beers, porters and stouts, but in the summer I like heffeweisens because they're sweet and refreshing. There is a beer for everyone, saying they don't like it means they've never tried much of any.

Attached: 1549822830658.jpg (217x232, 6K)

I don't, I prefer cider, screwdrivers or straight rum over beer

The entire FPS genre.

>being a wagie

say you have diabetes and drink water
say you're hypoglycemic if diabetes will incur more questioning

I can't get used to the taste of it. Like bitter water. I prefer taking shots of Vodka or tequila since I hardly taste it and it can do the job quicker.

If the event's worth a damn they'll have spirits and wines too so just drink that.

They're eh. Fermented teas are better imo

hard liquor > wine >>> beer

Beer is so good that I'm drinking O'douls right now. Sucks for you fuckers that are consuming dangerous quantities of ethanol, and I get to enjoy this nice lager :)

I’d like to give that a try, but I doubt it’s available in my region.

The Sumerians wrote down recipes for beer. That predates most everything.

>the worlds oldest and most celebrated beverage
Wow, how'd they figure out distillation before they figured out fermentation? Magic.

Beer is just all-round bad at being alcohol. Spirits, wine and cider can all do better whatever it is you're drinking beer for.

>I'm not good at it therefore it isn't good

Pussy.

check liquor stores, we have Spec's near me, but it was only available at the one in the big city near me

Playing League of Legends or Fortnite

Dark Souls

Call of duty team death match

All these faggots not drinking a gift from the Wittelsbachs themselves.

Attached: 281D4DCF-CA45-46A9-8CB8-D1D9280E333D.jpg (120x468, 28K)

I thought he said STALKER because he liked it.

I’m in Japan, there’s no chance of getting that here. Even Guinness is hard to find here.

MMO's

Attached: 1551501415577.jpg (818x960, 103K)

> 15 minutes
You didn't even make it past the tutorial did you?

Attached: 9pHh0QM.jpg (518x2048, 518K)

There are two kinds of people who dislike beer
Underage/new drinkers
People who drink with the exclusive goal of getting drunk.
technically 3 if you wanna include people who only drink shit like miller.

yeah you're SOL sorry

I haven't really drank much other than what people have offered me. The hundreds of drink brands at the store overwhelms me.
What is your favorite choice of alcohol?

I just can't stand the taste. When I drink, its usually a cocktail like rum and coke, or a white Russian.

I drink non alcoholic beer every goddamn day because I enjoy the taste. If you can't appreciate the taste, you might have shit genetics.

>People who drink with the exclusive goal of getting drunk.
No, that's people who DRINK beer. Drinking draft beer is the equivilent of eating bologne all the time.

Fuck this guy bourbon is delicious.

>this whole thread
as expected of numales

>beer
>distilled
Uwot m8?

best lager coming through

Attached: LandsharkLager.jpg (333x500, 17K)

Fuck you dude Yuengling is the shit.

i like kombucha, a lot.

Beer only ever tastes good when I am extremely thirsty, which never happens because I drink a lot of water.

depends on the beer

Morrowind

Playing Fifa and call of duty

First party Sony games

>strong
>vodka
you are like little baby

Attached: ogd.jpg (960x1280, 212K)

If you have zero clue and want to start just pick something that looks interesting and go from there. Ask google what's the best X if you're really stuck.
I dunno why you'd just wanna start though. I probably wouldn't if it wasn't for my entire extended family

Why not just drink everclear?

>bourbon
Trash

Attached: Screenshot_20190215-193705.png (810x1619, 1.2M)

whiskey tastes better

No amount of drinking will make you less of an incel.

playing multiplayer games

Achievements

Certain beers are alright, but most 'Murican beers are piss water. Bud Light, Coors, literally anything made on 'Murican soil is trash. Only imported beers are worth drinking. Modelo, Hienekin, Buddha, they aight.
Whiskeys are where it's at though, some are super smooth and savory, and the whiskey tree includes bourbons and scotchs. Mezcal is a damn good high-quality tequila that doesn't burn, but tequila is fun to get fucked up. Wine is nice for the ladies because it's sweet and pairs well with steaks and other meats or traditional dinners. Box wine can be cheap as fuck too. Vodka is only good as a mixer. Sake is a nice sipping drink to feel cultural when eating ramen and watching anime.
Cocktails in bars are exciting to try and every bar usually has a specialty that just tastes nice. Fuck yo beer Kyle, you basic bro.

Attached: 1429425739399.png (1050x1310, 1.04M)

who are you quoting

who are you quoting

Nothing beats a dart and a nice cold beer right after a hard day my man. I guess its just an acquired taste.

I prefer vodka, whiskey, and schnapps
no chaser or else you're a bitch
Vodka for shots, whiskey for sipping while reading manga or watching puro, and schnapps for either shots or mix drinks, but i usually drink all alcohol straight

Damn with threads like these you can really tell for certain Yea Forums is 90%+ underage

Beer > wine

DUDE

You have to be 18 to post here

I bought ipa with a fish on it out of a walmart and it was disgusting, like cheap wine that takes way more to get you drunk.

But it's not as refreshing.

beer tastes good, don't understand how anyone enjoys wine though

HOPS

I like hard liquor, but I hate beer. I don't like things that are bitter

>Acquired taste meme
You can make the same argument about eating shit. After a while you would "acquire" a taste for it.

I never got a taste for it or wine. I like whiskey and rum, though.

This, only teenagers trying to look cool think beer tastes good,

I once had someone share banana flavored moonshine with me once. Said he got it from a dude who was illegally brewing it. It tasted great and was pretty smooth. I didn't drink much of it to really get a feel for the alcohol content though. Did he get cheated or was it legit?

DX tastes great though.

I just dont see the point. I don't like the taste, and i've had a lot of beers. I'd rather just smoke a joint and get the same amount of enjoyment with a lot less of the shitty taste

I really don't know. There has to be a limit.

Shit out of my ass tastes pretty good once you get used to it.

Normally I would just assume this is a gag, but I’ve met people like this who are so set in their ways that society is broken, and not their brains.

DUDE

>non alcoholic beer

Attached: 1429497067857.gif (240x228, 904K)

there is no such thing as "good" tasting beer, just beer that tastes "less bad". you've never LIKED beer, you drank beer because your friends made you drink it at parties. Then you got so used to drinking it just to get drunk, that afterwards, later, you became able to enjoy it because you got so used to its awful taste. Basically, if you enjoy the taste of alcohol, it's because you are a pathetic weak-brained loser who got peer pressured as a kid (and folded, equally pathetically) and drank beer because your friends made you, despite not even liking it, and just wanting to fit in.

There is no argument to this, nobody naturally enjoys the taste of beer, so you are

A: only drinking to get drunk, because you feel like you have to to either be likable or you are immature

or

B: your friends made you drink it and you wanted to feel cool and like an adult, so you drank it until the taste tasted less shit

either way, you're a bitch, and if you enjoy alcohol it's the easiest way to tell you're weakwilled and crumble to society's expectations of you.

Attached: 351564654.jpg (206x231, 22K)

Halo

>Feel like an adult

how to spot a bitter unpopular high schooler 101

BEER

> I don't like the taste therefor everyone else is just pretending to like it

Imagine being this dumb

I'll take your word for it

It's an acquired taste and I can still only stomach slightly sweet beers like corona, preferably with lime. Anything out of a can tastes like shit and nobody drinks beer for the taste so people mostly stock cheap rancid shit. Alcohol is bitter sugar and bitter means poison, but it doesn't taste like good bitter like coffee or tonic and for that drowns out whatever "hoppy" taste it has.

I don't get it either. You just like stuff or not. I liked beer since i first drank it. I don't understand people that force themselves to like shit.

based projecting user

>not liking beer

lemme get you cocktail or something bitch niggas.

Why do you type like some uncivilized creten?
Also American microbrews put out beers which win international competitions. Even Sam Adams wins international competitions. American beer is literally the best in the world.

God you're an idiot

what if i only drink because i'm depressed

Holy fuck this thread is easily 95% underage b& and/or soiboys. Beer is fucking great. How can you say all beer is bad when there’s a gorillion breweries all making multiple styles of beer?

>We live in a society

It doesn't taste bad, it's just bitter.

>LMAO how can you say poo taste bad when there's a gorillion different people making different shits.

nice pasta. gonna save it, my man

Attached: 1512490709418.jpg (286x327, 17K)

Get over it druggie.

Attached: Neckbeard.png (1280x720, 17K)

yeah but no one buys shit
lots of people buy beer

It's 80% underage and 15% le classy straight edge gentleman

>You think you like the thing I don't like, but you actually don't. Because of course, I, a random dickhead on an anonymous bangladeshi sweatshop factory forum, know you better than yourself.

Consider this proposition I have for you;
Fucking swivel on it, cunt.
I enjoy the taste of beer, be it a good lager, or a bitter, or a stout. If it's good, I'll drink it.

From my experience the better tasting beers are the stronger ones as they actually have a flavor to them. Also I have a personal preference for bitter drinks and that extends to my choices in hard liquor as well. Basically it has to taste like booze and not just water with hops in it like Corona.

>I had the cheapest beer someone could buy in bulk for a party in high school once and that was the last time I ever had a sip
>anyways all alcohol is terrible and the rest of planet earth is just lying to eachother

I used to despise it, but that was because the only beers I ever tried were the nasty American lights that my alcoholic dad drinks. I tried an imported German Dunkel once and suddenly I could understand how this sourdough bread-water was actually enjoyable.

Just because you hate the taste doesn't mean everyone else does. Also disliking popular things doesn't cover for having an awful personality user.

Poo is literal waste, you're not supposed to eat it. Beer is a product, there's nothing wrong with consuming it as long as it is in moderation. This fallacy needs to stop.

I like how this thread proves that OP is right.

Beer has been drank for thousands of years as well bucko. Beer is actually quite essential in that it allowed many people to have safe "water". It was often used for long ship travel or brewed very weakly as a staple beverage

>ilovemillerlite.com/index.htm
what the hell is this

Hating beer is a huge sign that you're talking to a kid. Remember when you were sneaking beers at 14-15 and thought they were gross? Well they're still in that phase

i used to hate it but at some point i had a really good fancy beer and all other beers made sense after that.

>Bro, if you don't like it just don't drink it
>NO MAN LOOK ILL JUST PLAY ALONG HAHA LOOK AT HOW STUPID YOU LOOK EAH MAN MMMM TASTY PISS LOL IMAGINE DRINKING BEER
Why is the author like this?

Everyone I've ever truly despised has had an obnoxious obsession with beer or wine.
Beer for males, wine for females.

So part of it is just that bias alone.

Attached: 1387523871280.jpg (329x256, 18K)

How about a compromise so y'all'll stop seething. *Most* 'Murican beers are trash but you gotta wade through an entire landfill's worth of waste and piss water to find the good stuff; and when you do you'll think it's the best thing ever. Yuengling, Not Your Father's Root Beer, a couple others, they get a pass because they ain't shit and actually have taste. Everything else is piss water pushed forth by sporting events, college/highschool frat parties, and mountain men who haven't tried anything else and are ignorantly blissful.

Attached: 652243524.gif (500x200, 914K)

>Hating beer is a huge sign that you're talking to a kid
Anyone can apply this effort to anything they're trying to champion.
Hating beer haters is a huge sign you're talking to a kid.

>Soda guy is happy to drive
>Water guy is unhappy to drive
Sodabros win again. Fuck Waterfags.

What's a good coffee/chocolate stout to try? I'm a fan of these.

>yeah but no one buys shit
wrong newfags
loverachelle2.com/shop/shippables/poo-nut-butter-cups-x2/

Are you typing like a monkey just for replies or are you actually uncivilized trash?

Are you so concerned about my diction that you avoid the substance of my argument?

get outta here condescending anime girl

no one buys shit at the same scale as beer

You do realize there are more American breweries than the big name pisswater companies right?
You type like someone who couldn't tell a stout from a lager

nice goal posts retard

I don't like alcohol, but I'm not the bigot being pretentious like in OP just because I don't like it when others do. As the saying goes "taste is subjective, not objective" Nothing has to "taste good" to be healthy for you and vice versa.

>xkcd

Attached: soi.jpg (1002x857, 54K)

Foothill's Sexual Chocolate. It's a local one around where I live, they have a bourbon barrel aged version that's really fucking good, too.

Well he actually included an example that is a stereotype for a reason.
Why would children hate on people who dislike drinking beer

Stop drinking what's in your dad's fridge and go to a liquor store. There's plenty of American beers out there, even state brews, that taste a hundred times better than the shit advertised on television.

There was no substance to your argument amd you know it, so I focused on the more interesting question. American beer is the best beer, there isn't much you can say to refute that when it wins international competitions over germans.

Why is it so easy to trigger beerfags?

Attached: 1550814542968.png (540x400, 221K)

Source?

your analogy failed horribly user, I accept your concession as you have clearly failed to present an acceptable rebuttal.

You say that like I care about the difference. I understand that there are many different beers out there that cater to a plethora of palates (IPAs, Lagers, Stouts, Porters, Ales, Blondes, etc.) but unless you choose to look for them it doesn't matter. That's the first question everyone asks too "What kind of beer do you like?" Hell, that's the first thing asked in OP's strip. I just don't care because a lot of the types taste the same, like sour bread.

Can you imagine someone drinking a beverage that tastes like beer but doesn't contain any alcohol? Just for the taste?
>"Apple juice? Lemonade? Chocolate milk? Get that shit out of my face, I want the sweet taste of non-alcoholic beer!"

Attached: MEME_MAN_PITCHES_A_NEW_MEME.jpg (516x593, 34K)

Because the only thing you've ever drank in your shitty life is what your dad has in his minifridge that you sneak while he's watching your mom get fucked by Tyrone faggot.
You need to be 18 to post here

Sonymatic "games"

Beer tastes like complete shit to me. I understand that some people like the taste, but you'd have to be just as stupid to think everyone has the potential to like beer. I must've had upwards of 100 before I stopped trying.

People who say its an acquired taste are full of shit; wine, coffee are acquired tastes. Beer you either like it or hate it. It's like broccoli, you don't get angry if someone else says they don't like it because for some people it legitimately just tastes like shit.

>you'd have to be just as stupid to think everyone has the potential to like beer
literally no one ITT thinks that

Bitch, my dad drinks Old Fashions. Fuck outta here with your projections.

Attached: 1418710770307.png (400x300, 91K)

I am that person both man and woman and you will always be less intelligent then me sam

yeah my christian friend's 50yo mom should have ordered chocolate milk at parties

ROFL

The substance of my argument was that there's way more alcohol out there than just beer and they all have a certain taste. Just like there's way more beer out there than just the piss water advertised on tv. I don't care about your international competitions since I'm not a beer connoisseur. Not saying your international beer competitions don't produce the best beers, just saying I don't care since it's all advertising and people's subjective palates anyway.

>People who say its an acquired taste are full of shit; wine, coffee are acquired tastes
lmao I am really curious what your arbitrary distinction is for beer, since you mentioned wine

???
see these guys:
>There are two kinds of people who dislike beer
>Underage/new drinkers
>People who drink with the exclusive goal of getting drunk.
now see this guy is a retard. I'm nearly 30, still fucking hate beer.

No, the reason I give is that I've tried everything from Asahi to Zipfer and they all make me wanna kill myself. Bitter and trash

>There is a beer for everyone, saying they don't like it means they've never tried much of any.
^what a retard lol

There are plenty more. Learn to fucking read you beer drinking cunt

user orange juice and crown royal isn't an old fashion

Nothing sums up how pathetic human beings are that one of the most beloved past times is intoxicating yourself so you cant think straight which is enjoyable only because it's a relief from the torment of having your normal state of mind.

Well thing is I'm a spic so I'd rather have non-local sugestions for whenever I go to the good ol' USA.

There you go projecting again. It's like you think we don't find a good recipe so as to actually enjoy our cocktails.

Attached: 04.03.10.png (1029x923, 802K)

Founders Breakfast Stout is delicious. I actually prefer it more towards room temperature than fridge cooled, fridge I found hid the flavors too much and made it just taste like "beer"

don't @ me

>beer
Literally estrogen in liquid form. The only way to avoid is it to be a homosexual and drink hop-less beer. Those are you two choices with beer. Either be a woman or be a faggot.

Attached: 1471812460420.jpg (1440x1737, 656K)

@454051210
(You)

Attached: (You).jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

...so you're just saying you don't like beer? Why not just say that instead of trolling? I'm not a huge beer drinker, I usually prefer a nice bourbon or whiskey but american beer, and beer in general, is great. There are sweet beers, fruity beers, bitter beers, crisp beers, really anything you want

so... video games?

>beer snobs
Is there anything gayer on this entire planet?

Attached: 1533781350461.gif (500x375, 999K)

Hope those fags out in Qaugznai-112 are doing better.

>It's like you think we don't find a good recipe so as to actually enjoy our cocktails.
unlikely. he probably thinks you're poor and stupid.

No one likes beer. Some people like alcoholic drinks, some people like getting drunk, but no one likes beer unless they're old and have dead taste buds and dead brain cells. There's beer at an outing, someone offers it to you, and you accept it. Why? Not because you like beer, but because you probably don't want to be there. So much so that you'd drink 3-4 of these ice cold bottles of piss water just so you can have only half of yourself there and there's no other stronger drinks. God help you if the only thing there is light or mass produced american shit like bud.

if alcohol doesn't taste sweet to you, you are likely defective.

No one likes beer. They just drink it by the millions despite having other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options because reasons.

This poster

There is good beer out there, but the majority just takes like watered down bitter water. Yes, watered down water.
Some people like that. The lack of a defined taste can make it easier to drink. Some snobby fucks, like myself, prefer it to have some aroma and a stronger flavor and do dark beers.
Some like hops, some like wheat.
Some like light, or dark, or middling.
Some like ales, stouts, IPAs for some fucking reason, or just plain old beer.

It's literally subjective. People have different tastes.

Go drink more xenoestrogens in your IPA, you stupid faggot.

Then let me be more precise: Mainstream 'Murican beer peddled by the giant corporations for sporting events and cheap highschool/college frat parties are piss water beers.
There are good beers out there, but they don't get advertised.

These posters

>There are people who base their opinion on beer around light lagers because that's what you get when you order a beer at a bar

Ale is the good shit.

Attached: oeo.png (619x1176, 145K)

What's absinthe then?

Attached: Absinthe_Jacques_Senaux_70%25_VOL_700ml__94575.1309836963.1280.1280.jpg (706x1081, 99K)

God, it's like being in high school all over again.

Attached: c02ac1cc454831b0c10dd30f3456cfa7.jpg (392x590, 17K)

I’m 26. Just graduated dental school and got my first job as a dentist. I brew my own beer. I think it tastes great. You’re an unlikable cunt for insinuating my tastes are not my own and I hate something but drink because of SOCIETY. If you don’t like it don’t drink it. Nobody says this shit about other drinks like sodas saying you only pretend to like it to fit in.

FPS games by far.
>staple genre for every platform
>wide variety across titles
>the same old violence objective of killing enemies because that's the point of the game
Pvp is incredibly boring and unrewarding. I do not care about winning I just want to work towards common goals with other players. The fact that doing so in pvp forces a loss on players is a design flaw that plagues too many games.

sake is better than all your shitty pisswater

>"No smoking actually tastes good"
>"Why else would billions of people smoke?"

I want to try this so bad, has anyone tried it? How's it?

Rubbing alcohol with a mix of water and a smidgen of fruit juice thrown in.

The DMC franchise, any MOBA or MMO game.
Posting on Yea Forums

>Mezcal is a damn good high-quality tequila
You are joking right? That shit is associated with poverty in Mexico.

Real sake. But you can only get that in Japan. Everything else is absolute shit

Cider is a woman’s drink

>beer
>bitter
cringe, underage that thinks beer is strong

>I just started drinking: The Opinion
I wrote this because I think that this opinion is only shared by people who just started drinking.

What the fuck is wrong with Yea Forums X right now? None of my posts are highlighted. Fix your shit, you stupid niggers.

Is everclear actually bad for you? I drink that shit every other day because it gets me drunk fast and it's cheap as fuck. I read online that its literally poison and it will fuck you up but I think whoever wrote that was just a pussy or something.

>The fact that doing so in pvp forces a loss on players is a design flaw that plagues too many games.
This hurts to read. When two people compete one has to win and one has to lose. Player versus player, that is the nature of competition. Otherwise it would be PvE, where you can still lose but instead of it being to another player it would be to a bot, which is embarassing.

Wow XKCD having shit opinions, what's new

Mead can occur naturally. Most certainly happened before beer or ale.

How do you feel about the jews vs everyone?

>The fact that doing so in pvp forces a loss on players is a design flaw that plagues too many games.
You're the biggest faggot in this thread by far.

Cope

Yea, light beer and basic quick roasted lagers are a niche american style of beer. They aren't terrible but focus on "drinkability" over flavor. I still enjoy a miller light when I'm at a bar because I don't want to pay twice as much when I'm not there to enjoy food and drinks but when watching football or w/e I usually get a better microbrew

Considering how defensive people get and how insecure they are about their drinking it's pretty clear this comic is 100% accurate.

you've gotten too many downvotes, raise your xkarma

Beer drinkers are equivelant of people watching capeshit or people playing casual games such as Fifa, CoD or Skyrim.
Normalfags with absolutely zero taste in anything whose opinion is worthless.
To clarify, I don't mean anyone who drinks beer, I mean people who primarily drink beer or think it's the best alcoholic drink.

Attached: 1539692339120.jpg (1000x1000, 160K)

>hops
>not bitter
Even whirlpooled hops will give a slightly bitter and vegetal taste along with any other aspects of their flavor profile.

Attached: Do you want to fuck this fox.webm (480x246, 287K)

have sex incel

Was this way until i had Guinness
Something about the way that shit tastes just does it for me
So goddamn good

As far as I'm concerned Mezcal is the shit. If that makes me the poorest Mexican I'll drink to that. Gimme some tequila with a worm as well while we're at it; some street tacos; maybe a little tortilla soup. Damn, I want a burrito and some quesadillas now.

Attached: 1465801398764.png (279x237, 3K)

>cares more about beers than the jews literally destroying his family

I just don't like the taste of alcohol. Like, I taste what's good about beer. I get it. But then on top of the good taste there's a layer of alcohol. If I want to drink something tasty I'll drink good tea or coffee. Alcohol is for getting drunk.

All these larpers pretending in your replies panicking because they know you're right and won't admit it, hahahahahaha

Is there a difference between a wagie and a salaryman like myself? Having stock where I work makes me feel a little less cucked

How is liking beer having zero taste? There are so many styles of beer and they all taste different

It literally makes me gag. If I drink it I get horribly bloated and bad digestion. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to the hops. I can drink hard liquor fine though

Attached: 1477465115873.jpg (411x412, 65K)

children hate it

I don't give a shit that you don't like beer, what I do find funny is when you don't like beer and you act as if your tastes is objectively correct and everyone else is wrong and is pretending otherwise. That's why your shitty comic makes me laugh

ITT: Newfags don't know who Seija is

WRPGs

Alcohol is a poison. Everclear is one of the purest forms of alcohol on the market. Yes it's bad for you, your liver's gunna be fucked up.

It's bait you stupid fuck.

Its like anything addicting. Cigs or any other tobacco doesnt taste good at all, but it's a craving the addicted body needs dependent on your tolerance/addiction. I drink mostly water, but every now and then I just got to have a beer, my body and mind crave it

cringe

All alcohol is poison. That’s what ethanol is. Ever clear is just as bad for you as any alcohol but being 95% has an incredibly strong potential for being more dangerous. Just don’t be a dead beat loser or take a bunch of shots and you’re fine. Like two or three at most and you should be beyond good

Fugg I took it

Attached: 20190219_183329.jpg (1080x685, 366K)

Beer is literally for white trash people and boozer that has given up on life.

Reminder that bait is great and all, but the ultimate bait is that the jews murdered JFK, bombed the USS Liberty, and bombed the Twin Towers.

Attached: 1536058576001.gif (692x800, 319K)

Competition is not inherent to games, and is not enjoyable by itself. There is a huge difference between challenge and competition. Challenge is actually fun, unraveling a puzzle is a fun challenge. Competition only serves to divide and isolate the player, which negates any enjoyment they would get from the game itself.
When you play to win, the game is less fun than if you play to enjoy the actual gameplay. Pve challenge can lead to this, but pvp inevitably always leads to this.

>6% alcohol
You can probably brew Kombucha stronger than that. Fair enough if what you're drinking is enjoyable to drink in itself though. I enjoy whiskey and I don't have to drink a ton of it to get drunk.

Tastes like shit and I don't really like being drunk either. I only drink beer like once a year at a party, sometimes even less frequently

Does anyone really enjoy IPAs
They taste like bug spray to me

>people that drink beer and liquor for the taste
cringe

only time i drink beer is when i cant get liquorw

>I still enjoy a miller light when I'm at a bar because I don't want to pay twice as much when I'm not there to enjoy food and drinks but when watching football or w/e
And that's the kind of mentality that I avoid, I'm also not a fan of football so I'm usually at bars *for* the food and drink. I'll gladly pay 2x or 3x as much just so I don't have to drink a "light" beer because it tastes like piss water. Plus, it's usually a cocktail that I get and I can sip on it all night for a good buzz vs. drinking a few beers, feeling bloated with no buzz, and having to use the restroom constantly.

Depends what kind of beer you get.

Something like Bud tastes like bitter corn water, but microbrews really run the gamut when it comes to flavors.

Not that user but I like to drink beer for the taste, not for just getting drunk, I mean I like the buzz and all, and I'll get it anyways at the end of the day, so alcohol % isn't that big of a deal for me.

Don't do it m8e. Not only your guts but your teeth, tongue, nose shit and throat start getting fucked up when the alcohol is that concentrated. Even regular liquor at much lower alcohol contents will start fucking all that up, everclear is just acid.

>Competition is not inherent to games,
Are you retarded? Every sport, most board games, tabletop games, video games, are based around competition. Pong is competitive, that was the first vidya in existence. You're just a limp wristed pussy that hates trying to compete with people.

Normalfag detected. Put a bullet in your brain.

Depends on where you are from and what IPAs you are drinking. Some are floral and citrusy goodness. Others are dank, moldy and too bitter.

why not drink something good then
alcohol is to get drunk, seems like a waste of alcohol to drink it for the taste

Weird transition. My family is half bluepilled leftist bleeding hard idiots and half comically republican conspiracy theorists. I think the jews got to them long before I could help

Clearly we don't all perceive tastes the same way. Some people think cilantro is unbearably soapy. I like it. Some people don't like raw onions, I think they're fine. Some people don't like raw tomatoes and I'm one of them. Some people think broccoli is too bitter to eat, but it's one of my favorite foods. I don't even know what sauerkraut tastes like because I don't like being in the same room it's in and I'm sure as hell not putting it in my mouth..

Same argument can be said for food. Why dont you enjoy bug paste user?

Alternatively...

You drink alcohol because it at worst tastes good enough to warrant getting a buzz or drunk, and at best is genuinely enjoyable AND you get a buzz or drunk.

You probably got invited to one party, stood next to a wall afraid to drink anything because your parents would take the Xbox away if they found out. Pussy.

Because I lthink good beer tastes good? What kind of question is that?

Every beer I've ever had tasted bitter as fuck. Even ones that were described as being sweet usually had a strong bitter aftertaste. I just could not get used to it no matter how hard I tried.

I just stick to rum and coke whenever I want to get drunk now. Tastes like a stronger Dr. Pepper.

Eating Chinese people is probably illegal.

Don't ask what other people like. What do you like? Honestly you shouldn't drink unless it's because you want to.

I do. I like bitter stuff. I probably hated my first 3 but after that I was on the train, it's all I'll drink while I'm out now.

There are better websites to discuss drinking at bars on than a literal fucking autistic NEET japanophile board. Surely you have a better place to do this.

Is it good? I've only had crickets before.

youtube.com/watch?v=O-jOEAufDQ4

Is there anything that has a similar taste but won't kill me? I like it it's like lots of sour patch kids at once

thats not the same at all you jerk, do you cook for yourself and family and friends? its very pleasurable to have people enjoy food you make

the comparison is "true" but not the same

I hadn't had a beer in about three weeks, so I ordered a Sapporo today.

Man, I fucking loved it. I forget how good beer is until I have one after a long time.

>Competition is not inherent to games
game
/ɡām/
noun

a form of play or sport, especially a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck.

I think you got to find the one for you. I only like 1 beer kinda. The rest are trash.

>Normalfag
We have invaded your super secret club. There is no escape from us. We are everywhere.

Attached: 1439754090244.png (445x276, 10K)

Why is that I drink beer alone when I'm having good then? Who the fuck am I pretending for?

Same could be said about beer if you brew it yourself you stupid idiot, you're fucking embarrassing jesus christ.

Kek, but not in China...

bros how can i get my hands on some old style beer like they drank im the renaissance days

Pong, sports, and the like are all primitive games.
Games do not need objectives, win-conditions, or wins at all. If you need a carrot on a stick to play the game, it is clear that the game itself just wasn't that fun.
Competition that is forced for the sake of a 'victory' only exists to help people who can't figure out how to play a game to have fun. For them, as I imagine you can understand, a game needs to have a goal, objectives, and most importantly an ending. For these, I would recommend reading a story instead, as it serves all those functions far more effectively.

I've only had it once and it was trash, maybe it went bad or something? Should I give it another go? I'm a stout kind of guy myself.

>tfw lots of friends getting fucked up on alcohol and drugs
I dont do drugs but it makes me feel sad with how messed up some of them get, you don't need all that shit you know, enjoy life as it is

Attached: sad.png (497x732, 375K)

cringe, i doubt anyone here brews beer and eating is a necessary function, drinking poison isn't

>Hienekin
Okay yeah, this is b8

Americans dont have a beer culture so they only have trashy beers available, ipso facto they think all beer is trashy because they have zero perspective.

So do you not drink exclusively to get drunk?

Basically meed with carbonation

Get some honey ale.
Or, just get your favorite lager / heffeweizen and add some fruit syrup or honey.

Only booze I liked the taste of were long islands, Smirnoff Ice, and vodka w/ cranberry, along with some drinks with citrus. Never enjoyed any beers I have tried and I really don't like any fruity drinks with pineapple in it. Jager bomb's are okayish since they dilute the the strong taste of Jager without just dragging it out like a shitty Rum with Coke does.

>I drink beer for the taste!

would you drink non alcoholic beer?

>no

Every time.

Attached: 0nasywyxs2v01.png (1065x902, 1.49M)

it means that you're based and redpilled and deserve a brofist

life is too hard to enjoy without drugs and alcohol

The jews murdered JFK, bombed the USS Liberty, and bombed the Twin Towers.

Attached: 1534090371933.jpg (960x960, 230K)

Beer is an acquired taste, no wonder underage faggots and incels who don't have any friends don't like it, they have barely tried it.

>I doubt people do X thing I don't do!
You need to be 18+ to browse this site.

You can't drink a non-alcoholic beer because it stops being beer.

>tfw asked about old beer and mead and got weird looks ans told mead is wine

cringe bros

>Not having the self control to only drink a few times a month.
I've watched plenty of friends and family do the same. Don't make their same mistakes.

lmfao I don't know about sour patch kids but different brands of Tequila and Vodka have a similar taste to everclear for me.

user, what you have to realize is that everyone in this thread has different taste buds and what alcohol someone enjoys is purely subjective.

Attached: 1213771589.jpg (564x441, 81K)

thanks user

because non alcoholic beer doesn't taste like real beer, just like tofurky doesn't taste like real turkey, why would i drink a crappy imitation when i can have the real deal?

Attached: bird.png (463x325, 179K)

>acquired taste
>drink something to fit in with your boyfriends while you watch sportsball so they'll accept you as a peer despite the fact that it tastes like piss, then eventually condition yourself to like it
Do you have the same philosophy about jizz? If so, I'm sure you'll be a popular guy.

No one likes cigs. They just smoke it by the millions despite it giving them cancer because reasons.

>not being helplessly addicted to the taste of light beer, despite every intention not to and acknowledgement that it is just a chemical addiction hardwired into your brain by years of alcohol abuse

I drink a lot, fucking get on my level

I think the comic was made by a huge fagot but I can see how people can hate beer, if you don't like bitter things then you won't like beer.

It's literally the same shit coffee. We know everyone drinks it for the effect.
You should still tolerate/get used to taste though instead of complaining like a little kid

no I enjoy the taste of white wine and most spirits, like whiskey

only "certain" fidora tipping persons order mead. If you want oldstyle beer, order a german ale, or a belgian trappist ale

25 years old and never tried any alcohol

Nigga, this is an alcohol thread. I'll give (You) one, since nobody replied to your other comment, but I honestly don't care about your conspiracy theories or whatever it is you're shitposting about.

Attached: 1433023686508.png (500x478, 309K)

I just don't like it. I'm not fond of alcohol in general, I can usually only taste the alcohol and it's not a taste I like. The "taste" the drink is supposed to have just feels like an afterthought, being drowned out by the alcohol's flavor. I'll drink from time to time whenever I'm out with people or at parties but you will never catch me just buying a six-pack or whatever to take home. I think the only liquor I've ever liked was vodka and maybe margaritas. I haven't gone out in a while.

Attached: 1370385724037.png (378x308, 147K)

Whenever I drink wine its usually because it tastes good. Icewine in particular is like drinking honey but its so fucking smooth its amazing.

Outside of that though, if I'm drinking something alcoholic it needs to be strong enough that I can feel it, which beer is usually not.

I'm a 27 year old man and I've never liked the taste of beer, despite drinking a fair amount of it over the years.

I gave up alcohol entirely when I was 23 though

>Local brewery jumped on the bandwagon and made some Breaking Bad themed beer
>The "Heisenberg" is actually pretty good but makes you feel like a fucking idiot for ordering it

Attached: 2765616E-3F31-45C4-B127-D875FB1585A0.jpg (344x366, 11K)

>M-MUH CRAFT BEER

Attached: 1525553922793.gif (452x371, 59K)

I don't know man, I love it. I'm glad I acquired the taste for it, like when you stop being a kid, burgers and fries stop being the best food in the world.

>pair beer with food
>beer tastes even better

Attached: 1550027846231.png (486x533, 291K)

>I gave up
how did you do it ive tried to stop drinking like 5 times but i use it as a way to cope so whenever stuff gets bad i drink

alcohol lowers testosterone, so yeah all alcohol is basedboy tier shit

>any alcohol paired with the right meal enhances the flavors of both

Attached: 1438131771404.jpg (628x434, 210K)

>The food also tastes better too
Literally the best combo

pre-orders

How did craft beer change from being hipster shit to basedboy shit

But they're rubes so all they know is beer and wings/burgers.

beer that isnt ultra cheap piss unironically tastes great, i wish i could get drunk off of it but its just too weak and high volume and i cant deal with getting bloated like that so i just drink nothing but shots of whiskey chased with a sip of rootbeer

This is how it got me desu, now I can't eat certain foods that I enjoy if I don't drink.

yeah, but i'm going to drink whatever i want and eat whatever i want unless i'm at a fancy restaurant getting a multi-course meal.

I used to drink a lot and then suddenly stopped and havent had a single sip of any alcohol in ages and dont feel like coming back. dunno why

maybe its because health fucked and even one beer will make me feel bad. it just makes me feel sleepy and like shit, just not worth it

>Go drinking with some friends
>They have to piss after every round
What the legitimate fuck is going on? Are they sucking eachother off in there?

>Yes I do drink Budlight and Budweiser why do you ask?

Attached: DOnKVr2.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

>Beer
>Sour
You must of drank some expired stuff or something. Beer isn't sour, it's bitter.

There's a lot of acquired tastes that you develop as you broaden your palette, learning to appreciate the finer nuances of flavor. Imagine if we never moved beyond mac and cheese for our whole lives, how bland that would be

I imagine really old and wise people could even grow to appreciate the taste of dog shit. Imagine all the hints of different fragrances there would be, each varying from dog to dog and from meal to meal

_____________________haha______________

I never liked alcohol much in the first place and it always gave me really bad stomach cramps, so it was easy. Also, I'm a poor NEET who can't really afford to buy the alcohols he likes anyway.

My main vice is food and I'm a fat shit, giving up alcohol was easy but I'd probably never manage to give up sugar or go on a diet for a long period of time

Pretty much this.
Chad drinks generic cheap brands.
Only Basedboys will judge you about your drinks